IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Mar 1, 2017

Dear Uma

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Uma Narayanan

Feb 27, 2017

Delay in resolving the problem

Sir, in spite of repeated requests Ifb has not sent their Technician for repair. Also the previous repair done a few months back has not been attended properly. Kindly attend to it ASAP. Thank you.

Feb 11, 2017

Dear Vijay1953

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############  Email id: [email protected]

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Ankitsureka26

This is to kindly inform you that our service technician visited and has confirmed that plumbing work is due  However, as advised by our service technician kindly c.
omplete the plumbling work
Once again, sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and assuring you our best services.

Feb 9, 2017

Dear  Ankitsureka26

ankitsureka26

Feb 9, 2017

Installation

I had purchased a IFB Washing Machine from Flipkart which was delivered on 28th Jan, 17. The installation took place on 30th January, 17. The next day I received a text message whether I was satisfied with the Installation to which I replied no. Then I got a call from IFB Team and told them that the problem was the way Engineer had fixed the water pipe with the tap had come out in a night. The outlet pipe is very small and it is not even reaching the outlet area. The Engineer informed me that if the Machine is purchased online the outlet pipe is small and if purchased from shop its bigger. I did not know IFB has such specifications with regards to Online and face to face selling. Since, 2nd February 17 I am regularly receiving calls whether the problem has been resolved and then the Executive over phone says that they will get back to me the details. Today is 9th Feb, 17 and till now I have not received any Engineer to resolve the Installation issue.

I did not know that IFB has such bad customer support for the Installation process.

Ankit (9836917913)

Feb 8, 2017

Dear  Vijay

Vijay1953

Feb 6, 2017

Non servicing of front load fib washing machine for 7 days

On30/1/2017 ,I paid Rs 300 in cash and a cheque for Rs 4600 to one of the mechanic named Manju with mobile no9071035541and after collecting money ,he NEVER picks my call.My complain ticket no is 1104696635.On 30th Jan,the so called Manju guy did some thing after that washing machine started for only once,again No starting,numerous telephonic reminders almost everyday NOOne called/No efforts made to attend the complain.Wrote an email [email protected] on 31st Jan ,2017,till date NO REPLYING NO ACTION ,my call details on 6th Feb,2017-13.22hrs,again today when nobody turned up at 17.23hrs,on 4th
Feb 2017.at 15.23hrs,on 3rd Feb-12.29hrs,again on same day 13.29hrs,on 1st Feb- 07.50 hrs,again finally today at 21.49hrs in addition to innumerable calls to the mobile no of their so called mechanic Manju went UNANSWERED.
Please tell me what should I do ,

Every time I call your so called customer care nos always SAME LAME EXCUSEsorry,but no visible action has been taken to attend the fault ,even after collecting money for Service/AMC
I already communicated all my friends,neighbours of about 2000 flats in my apartment NOT TO BUY ANY IFb Products,

REGRET BUYING Ifb,

Regrets n regrets,
Advise all future BUYERS B E cAUTious,
Don't ever buy Anu Ifb products who can't give services has got no rights to sell their products I. This country,
Vijay Kumar Bagla

Jan 17, 2017

Dear  Febin

Febin Francis

Jan 16, 2017

One month and poor service with rusted parts

Such a fraud people these IFB is complaint raised one month back and still no rectified .. never ever buy Ifb products 1104568648 complaint no .. they give rusted products I have the pictures of it .. they don't even send technician to the site and have no idea to work also .. pls call me on 9538293367

Dec 29, 2016

Dear Rajrashmi

AnjaniDevi

Not working

My Washing Machine is not working from 2 days. It is not taking water and the drum is not rotating.

Dear  Rajrashmi

rajrashmi92

Rude/ Bad Behaviour of your Technician

Dear Customer care Team,

It is with deep regret & disgust that I address this communication to apprise of the Rude / Inappropriate behaviour of your technician Mr. Puttaswamy with my mother , Mrs. Gowri Chakravarthy, a Senior Citizen & a former Bureaucrat.

Last evening , I had registered a complaint Online for the problems encountered with the Washing Machine & was given the captioned CID & apprised of the assigned complaint no.1104351442

On the 23rd afternoon around 04.00 pm, the said technician from your franchisee, had called on my mother & has behaved in a very rude manner stating that he was a qualified Class I Officer who will not touch the machine unless the charges of Rs.575/- would be paid in cash for his visit. Further , she has requested him to first drain the water collected in the drum before , he goes about inspecting, for which he has told that he is a qualified engineer & will not do those task and need not inspect the machine to know the problem.

He has demanded that she pay an amount of Rs.3650/- by cash toward the cost of the drain pump/sensor /service charges for him to initiate the servicing.When she offered to pay the amount by cheque after the service is carried out, he has refused & that's when my mother contacted me to apprise of the scenario.

Immediately, I got the details of the landline number of the Franchise & fortunately was able to get connected with Mr.Anjan,
who promised to speak to one Mr. Shaffi, trainer to sensitize the technician on Customer centric behaviour & promised to revert in 30 minutes, but five days have since elapsed ,but am still to hear from him

It is sad that IFB, an organisation of repute & known for its efficient 'After Sales service' has deployed ill tempered technicians with franchisees who are tarnishing the image of the organisation.

I have also escalated this issue through their call center and am not sure if it will be of any avail, hence, hence have preferred to escalate the same.

Warm regards,

Rajkumar Chakravarthy.
rajrashmi92

Rude/ Bad Behaviour of your Technician

Dear Customer care Team,

This afternoon around 04.00 pm, the said technician from your franchisee, had called on my mother & has behaved in a very rude manner stating that he was a qualified Class I Officer who will not touch the machine unless the charges of Rs.575/- would be paid in cash for his visit. Further , she has requested him to first drain the water collected in the drum before , he goes about inspecting, for which he has told that he is a qualified engineer & will not do those task and need not inspect the machine to know the problem.

who promised to speak to one Mr. Shaffi, trainer to sensitize the technician on Customer centric behaviour & promised to revert in 30 minutes, but am still to hear from him

I have also escalated this issue through your call center and am not sure if it will be of any avail, hence,I have preferred to escalate the same.

Dec 27, 2016

Dear Choukse

Dec 27, 2016

Dear prashtall

prashtall

Dec 26, 2016

IFB Warranty card lost

Sir/Mam

I have a IFB Senetor Elite 7Kg automatic Washing Machine which has developed some problem. The technician has promptly

visited and suggested replacement of the parts as its under warranty it was informed that i will be done free of cost but we need to show

the warranty card but unfortunately we have lost the manual. Can you please guide us about how we can obtain information regarding

our card as i understand we brought the machine in 2014, which ultimately means its in warranty (4year period for senetor elite ) .

Thanks please advice on it

With RegarDS
pRASHANT

Dec 13, 2016

Dear  Choukse

choukse

Dec 11, 2016

AMC services not rendered

We have IFB Washing Machine and regularly taking the AMC from them . This year the service was pathetic , It includes two free services and they didn't do the same in spite of calling them several times . Moreover, we had the issue in our door of washing Machine , when called to repair they said the plastic parts not included , BUT I specifically got them written that this is included as while selling this he was saying verbally , so I made them wrote explicitly , which they did in attached AMC document for your reference . They are harassing us and not coming us for repair . My machine is down from last two months and they are not visiting to repair same . Please help us in resolving the issue and getting them fix the issue without extra cost . They are asking for money for fixing the same , which is included in AMC .

AMC  services not rendered

Dec 8, 2016

Dear Sunilsbjoshi

Dec 7, 2016

Dear Sunilsbjoshi

sunilsbjoshi

Dec 2, 2016

Cheating while servicing

I have a complaint raised with IFB ID: 1104145304 .

Problem : water is not coming in from the cold water inlet

On 30 Nov one service guy came and he could not open the screws so he cut open the machine, then he said he don't know how to fix the issue.

On 1st Dec other guy came and he cheated , he swapped the water inlet from cold to hot , then said he replaced the magnetic coil etc.

This is totally cheating, need full justice for cheating and also wasting my time.

Sunil