IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Nov 26, 2016

Dear Sowmya

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

sujatha kotian

Nov 11, 2016

BAD SERVICE SUPPORT

SUB : COMPLAINT ON REPAIR OF IFB WASHING MACHINE

I would like to inform you that we are using your IFB Washing past from 1999. We were very happy with IFB Washing machine. About four years back I exchanged my old washing and purchased New IFB washing machine Serena DX about 4 and half years back in IFB factory. We recommend our Friends that IFB washing machine is very good and even your services are very good.
But, now deeply regret to inform you that this year we are very much disappointed with the service support given by your Service Dealer who are located in our area (Arya Enterprises). Six months back we have problem in our Washing machine and when I complained about it, Arya Enterprises service personnel came and attended. But daily service personnel came for one week not able to find out what the problem was and then they started telling me that rubber has gone, some parts are gone and take collected the cash Rs.1,500/- for changing the parts and when I informed him that the machine is under warranty period, he informed us that some parts does not have warranty period. When I informed this incident to their Proprietor, he informed me that he had sacked his service personnel for cheating us.
Now I have some problem with my machine and I complained to Customer Care on 6th November 2016 and the ticket no. is 1103952443. To my surprise, the same old service personnel who cheated us is coming for service. He checked and informed me that bearing, pump and rubber has gone and we have to change the parts by paying cash. But, When I informed him that the machine is under warranty period, he just closed the machine and informed me that the machine is OK, it is working fine and went away. How these people are trying to cheat us. Again, I complained the same to Customer Care informing that I wanted some other Dealer to check the problem and the ticket no. is 1103971153 but again and again the same personnel is coming and telling us that no problem in the machine.

We are not using the machine now, we are using the machine past from 1999 and we know that there is problem in the washing machine where too much of noise is coming when the machine runs and also my brother knows what fault is there in the machine because he is also a service personnel. The bearing and pump has gone, they have to change it but because I refused to pay the cash they just walked away without doing anything. This type of service we never expected from IFB (reputed Company).

Again, I had complained this to Customer care but I got a message from your side “THANKS FOR CONTACTING IFB. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. AN INCIDENCE E149789 HAS BEEN GENERATED IN OUR ESCALATION CHANNEL SYSTEM” sent on 9th November 2016 and till date nobody has attended the problem.

Hence, I kindly request you to look into this matter immediately and please change the bearing and pump which has gone bad immediately as it is in the warranty period.
We hope that you will look into this matter immediately and sort out the issue and we should get confidence on IFB.

Awaiting for an early response from your side Sir.

Sujatha

Dear Pradeepm,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.  However, we apologize, we do not have spare part available to fix your washing machine as it is a non serviceable part and as per company policy we will not able to replace your machine free of cost.

You can however exchange your machine at a good price by availing our exchange offer.  For more details please visit our website http://www.ifbappliances.com/exchange.html

Dear  Pradeep

Dear  Pradeep

IFB Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My registered mobile number is 9844761205. I have a IFB Senator 6kg washing machine (Serial number 700340000015265210). My customer code is 1526521.. It has not been working from the past 9 days. It does not power on.I gave a complaint 8-9 days back that the machine is not working. One person named Dhananjay came, checked and said there is some problem with the wiring and the controllers. He said he will come back within 24hours to replace the controller. It has been 5 days but until now he has not come. I called him up today and he told me that there is no spare parts for this machine. So we will have to buy a new one. And company will be funding 40% of cost for the new machine and I wil have to pay the rest 60%. I am really appalled at this offer. My machine is under AMC. Which means I have been paying around Rs.3000 every year as an annual maintenance charge. As per the contract, all the repairs and spare parts expenses are from the company. But if you say there are no spare parts, why do you offer this AMC to fool the customers? I would request you to either repair it with a new spare part, or give us a new machine in return. You cannot ask us to pay for a new machine because you dont have a spare part even though my machine is under AMC. I request you to call me at 9363029311 or 9742846637 to discuss more on this. I need my machine to be back to normal, or give me a new replacement machine free of charge!
sowmya.ch13

Mother board

I have purchase IFB washing machine 1.5 year ago. Suddenly the machine stopped working. Technician came and said it was problem with mother board and replaced motherboard and taken 10000. But my washing machine has 4 years 100% warranty. How come main part of the machine will not have warranty. Please revert back to me regarding this.
pradeepm08

Nov 5, 2016

ifb washing machine

pradeepm08

Nov 5, 2016

IFB Washing machine not working

Oct 21, 2016

Dear Mehra,

As discussed with you by our branch, we will be closing your issue, kindly be in touch wiith branch for further assistance

Oct 20, 2016

Dear  Mehra,

s c mehra

Oct 18, 2016

IFB SENORITA AQUA SX-6.5 KG

I PURCHASED THIS MACHINE IN OCTOBER -2016,AFTER PLACING ONE TROLLY STAND UNDER IT ,IT STARTED VIBERATING EXESSIVELY.AFTER COMPLAINING AN TECHNICIAN VISITED AND INFORMED ME THAT HE WILL NOT ATTEND TO THE MACHINE AS I HAVE PURCHASED TROLLY STAND LOCALY.
AFTER THAT I RECD. A SMS FROM IFB ASKING ME WHEATHER I WAS SETISFIED WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED AS THIS COMPLAINT WAS CLOSED BY THEM. IN RESPONSE I WROTE NO.
AFTER ANOTHER TWO DAYS I RECD A CALL WHICH SAID LADY WAS CALLING FROM IFB GOA PLANT & ASKED WHY I WAS NOT SETISFIED.I DESCRIBED HER THE FACTS,AFTER KEEPING ME ON HOLD SHE CONFIRMED TO SEND TECHNICIAN TO RESOLVE THE VIBERATION.BUT AFTER EVERY 3/4 DAYS SHE CALLED TO CONFIRM WHEATHER PROBLEM WAS SOLVED OR NOT.
aFTER 3 CALLS I TOLD HER NOT TO MAKE A JOKE OF IT,IF THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROLL OVER SERVICE PEOPLE THEY SHOULT STOP TEASING ME.
Till date machine is behaving like viberating furiously & no body came to resolve the issue.Great aplauds to IFB service?????
S C MEHRA,MOBILE NO.9910899313

Oct 17, 2016

Dear Niti,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############  Email id: [email protected]

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.

Oct 12, 2016

Dear  Niti,

Oct 12, 2016

Dear Bijim,

bijimvk2008

Oct 10, 2016

Not working

My mobile number is 8147014363, ifb washing machine is not working. Pls resolve it ASAP

Oct 9, 2016

DEFFACTIVE PICE SOLD BY MAERCHANT

We brought a new Washing machine MODLE NO TL-SDG 9.5 KG AQUAe of AUGUST 2016 the same is not functioning properly on the day one At that time water linkage on back side .The IFB technician came for inspection and suggested to replaced the pipe and after replacement,of pipe machine work properly few days but even after that the error remains the same.
My last ticket no is 18359370
since i an not able to logged the complaint because the CUSTOMER CARE NO IS NOT CONNECTING , We requested a replacement of the product which was deffactive.I get some assistance on this and we request someone responsible to give us a call and discuss this.

thanks

EMAIL ID [email protected]

mob no 9560139455

Oct 9, 2016

DEFFACTIVE PICE SOLD BY MAERCHANT

We brought a new Washing machine MODLE NO TL-SDG 9.5 KG AQUAe of AUGUST 2016 the same is not functioning properly on thed ay one At that time water linkage on back side .The IFB technician came for inspection and suggested to replaced the pipe and after replacement,of pipe machine work properly few days but even after that the error remains the same.
My last ticket no is 18359370

Dear Subramanyasubbu,

subramanyasubbu

Sep 29, 2016

TECHNICIAN ELOPED WITH OUR WASHING MACHINE SPARES

WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE, THEY SENT AN EXECUTIVE FOR REPAIRING. TECHNICIAN CAME WITHIN A DAY, REMOVED GONE SPARE PARTS, INFORMED ME THAT IT HAS TO BE REPLACED. INORDER TO REPLACE HE HAS TO SUBMIT THE GONE PARTS. HE TOOK THAT SPARES 6MNTHS BACK, BUT TIL TODAY TECHNICIAN NOT FOUND. VERY WORST EXPERIENCE.

Aug 30, 2016

Dear Anil,

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.
Pawan Bhatnagar

Aug 29, 2016

Deficiency in Service : IFB Washing Machine

I have a IFB Washing machine Señorita DX 5.5 kg under AMC.
I lodged a complaint on 16 Aug 2016 and was given ticket number 18259901.
Today is 29 Aug 2016. I have made more than 15 calls to the toll free service number and more than 100 calls to Laxmi Service Centre Noida till date but the machine has not been repaired. All I get for the call centre is that we are sorry sir and the complaint will be rectified soon and some one will revert within 2 hours. NOTHING HAPPENS. The Service Centre is phenomenal...no one picks the phone firstly
. If they happen to pick then they say that some part as been demanded and it will be attended to when it comes. three different untrained and unskilled technicians have visited my house over last 15 days and each one of them diagnosed a different problem and went back to demand a different part. ATROCIOUS.

Most useless, unconcerned and unprofessional behaviour. The Company as not been able to repair the machine since 15 days.

I will not recommend anyone to even look at IFB products when considering buying any consumer product.

I will be filing a complaint with the Consumer Court for utter deficiency in Service against IFB.India

Best Regards

Pawan Bhatnagar

Aug 27, 2016

Dear  Anil,

anilsmenon76

Aug 25, 2016

Washing Machine stopped working - after 3 months

We brought a new Washing machine Senorita Aqua VX 6.5 KG on 8th of May 2016 and the same is not functioning now, It is giving an error 'dp Err' in the display screen and stops after that. The IFB technician came for inspection and suggested a board replacement, but even after that the error remains the same.

Out laundry is piling up and its a week since we logged the complaint, and the technician is clueless as to what to do next. We requested a replacement of the product which was turned down. Can we get some assistance on this and we request someone responsible to give us a call and discuss this.

Best Regards
Anil
M: 733 828 6259
nidhi_1234

Jul 28, 2016

Problem in IFB washing machine Vibrating and making noise too much

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It is very hopeless once again from IFB company that no one has come till now to repair the IFB washing machine. We are waiting as Bangalore Area Manager and one technical manager informed us that One company person will come from Factory to our home. We thought something will happen and IFB is so called big brand can take some step and will replace my machine or solve the issue in the machine as it is in warranty.
But it is sad that nobody has come till now.
you are once again requested to solve the issue.

Nidhi
nidhi_1234

Jul 25, 2016

Problem in IFB washing machine Vibrating and making noise too much

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It is very hopeless from IFB company that no one has come till now to repair the IFB washing machine. We are waiting as Bangalore Area Manager informed us that One company person will come from Factory to our home. We thought something will happen and IFB is so called big brand can take some step and will replace my machine as it is in warranty.
But it is sad that nobody has come till now.
you are once again requested to solve the issue.

Nidhi