IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Damask

Jul 24, 2016

After sales services

Sub : confirmation if Fake or actual IFB service ppl, as tough to believe, we have been cheated.
Ref : Invoice No. 225 (without TIN or service tax No.), dated 6th June / Work Order No. 1441009.......(cannot be understood further as scribbled).
We own a washing machine which is over 20 years old, which came to us when my Sister won the 1997 Miss India contest. IFB were official sponsorer in those days.
Appreciate the life of the machine and the company to have made an excellent product that lasted long enough with all the servicing and support till 2 months ago when I had a bad experience with your service centre.
I am not sure if these are fake people in the market saying they are Exclusive IFB service centre based out of kormanagala (No. 95, 5th Main, 6th Cross. Bangalore 95). (Sea Gram’s Service) as its tough to believe that IFB has such cheats in the company.
Incidence – June 2nd 2016, called for general service as we realize service has been long due. June 6th 2016, Service person (Mr Srikant – Ph. 33722824 / 9741577573) walks in to check the machine after we have checked the ID card and verified.
After checking suggests to go in for an AMC, for 2 years at 4880/- (details mentioned above) and tells about the 2 to 3 parts that has to be replaced. Total Invoice including warranty made at 7885/- . Cash paid 5629 on demand and told to pay balance after completion of task. Promises to come within 24 or 48 hours for the same.
2 follows were done on 8th june and 10th june, no news, no calls, no updates. Excuse given on calling, either part not there or come up with imp work. After loosing my patient am connected to GM Mr Bhatt (9845620045), highly unprofessional. On demanding higher up contact details says no authiroty higher. Promises to get work done immediately.
20th June I receive call from srikanth, part arrived (mind you till then no updates) and will come within evening and fix it. Today is 25th July when I write to you. Its going to be 2 months.
Action Required – Check if Fake or actual agents, Need to know from the higher up management for this inefficiency before I take up further detailing. Awaiting information. If they are fake, then they are spoiling the companies Image, pls confirm.
Vineet
CC – Ceo (Consumer goods) Mr Raj Shankar Ray, Vice president (Regional services Head) A.S Negi, Chairman Mr Bijon Nag, Joint Chairman Mr Bikram Nag, Director Mr Sudip Banerjee, and MD Sudam Maitra
Damask

Jul 24, 2016

After sales Services

Vineet

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

In continuation to my problem yesterday (20th july 2016) one technician came to change the drum. After changing he told to check the washing machine response. In night we washed the clothes in the IFB washing machine. During the wash again same problem was coming machine was sounding too much in spinner mode. also After completion of washing we checked the machine drum and it is too much frustrating to see that the whole rubber tube was cut inside by this new drum.
You are requested to change my machine if you cannot rectify the problem of my machine. Again I have to tell that machine is under warranty. Atleast IFB company people should take the responsibility seriously otherwise I have to go in UPBHOKTA FORUM.
Thanks & regards
Nidhi

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Nidhi,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############  Email id: [email protected]

Jul 18, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

as I made complained against the IFB washing machine, somebody called from IFB on friday but till now nobody has come to solve the issue.This is too much frustrating.
You are again once again requested to solve the issue of my washing machine as it is in warranty.
thanks & regards
Nidhi

Jul 16, 2016

Dear Nidhi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team

Jul 15, 2016

Dear Phili,

Jul 14, 2016

Problem in IFB washing machine Vibrating and making noise too much
I purchased IFB washing machine around 10 months ago. Now I am facing problem in washing machine that noise is coming during last 10 minutes. I registered complain after so many call to customer care they alloted the technician. Mr. Santosh came and told this noise is coming due to scaling therefore he put 6 numbers of descaling powders worth Rs 950/-. Also suggested to put water filter worth Rs. 1800/-. When asked about how the no. of packets were decided he replied it is standard and without any bill he took Rs.2750/-. He told now there will not be a problem. But when I started using the washing machine again noise problem has started then I called the same technician again he told no problem after 10-20 wash the descaling power will melt inside the belt after that this noise will not come but in 2 washes itself the noise was too much that I registered the complain again and second technician came to my house . Mr. Bhasker told in heater some item may have gone now he has to dismantle the whole machine and he is asked for Rs. 650/- for the same. Again he came one day dismantled the machine and told rubber has gone and it needs to be replaced which will cost Rs.800/- and it is out of stock. After follow up again one day he acame and replaced the rubber charging Rs.650/- for dismantling and Rs.800/- for new rubber. Still the same problem persists.
Now i am calling the technician again and he is telling that he will come but nobody is turning up. One thing is problem is not resolved yet and moreover whom I should believe? I think every technician will give the different suggestion and customer has to suffer. I asked the customer care for the same but he is not able to answer for the same.
This is so ridiculous I am so much frustrated to see the services of IFB. I request you to take corrective measure else replace the product. It is purchased hardly 10 months back. I feel services in IFB only means that tell some rubbish reasons and charge the customer every time unnecessarily. Please change my washing machine as it is under warranty. If you cant provide the service.
Nidhi, Bangalore
Ticket number is 1102894772,1102738812, 1102703847, 1102689260

Jul 14, 2016

Ticket number is 1102894772,1102738812, 1102703847, 1102689260
jerremee

Jun 18, 2016

Franchisee Service Center overcharges

This is the second time I am facing an issue with your franchisee GRS Solutions, located at No: 392, 14th B Cross, 1st Main Road, Pai Layout, Bengaluru - 560016. Every time I raise a request, they quote an initial price and when they come for servicing and install a spare or an accessory, the price they charge is different from what they quoted initially. And when you point out that their initial quote was lesser, they simply behave rudely and straight away deny their original quote.

Now this complaint is with reference to Ticket Number 1102677041, which was with reference to installation of a new washing machine. We had requested them to bring a stand and cover when coming for installation. They had quoted a price of INR 1550 for the stand and INR 640 for the cover when they had initially called. Now when they come for installation, they prepare an invoice (Invoice number:356) of INR 1740 for the stand and INR 800 for the cover. By the way, I checked on IFB appliances website also and the price quoted on your website also is INR 1550 and INR 640 only.

Therefore, I guess your service franchisee is simply looting customers and additionally they are also behaving rudely. Please give us a choice of choosing the franchisee from whom we want service rather than leaving us to the whims of this devilish franchisee of yours.

Hope you provide attention to these matters.

Prasenjit
Girish patel l

Jun 5, 2016

Service not done properly

I have given my ifb washing machine for repair from past 2 month. Every 15 days they get the machine and it is not properly serviced inspite of repeated complaints for 3 time it is not done . The worst part is that the people who come to deliver speak rudely and in rough language even if it is there mistake. So I request not to go for IFB product because of it worst service. And if u give for service see to it that the product which they have promised you for replacement is genuine or not because they charge you very high but they don't give . I have very bad experience and I will never go further for any IFB Product. Girish 9008362363
phili

Jun 2, 2016

IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR FROM IFB TECHNICIAN

I have problem with IFB washing machine 6 Kg Senator ( water leakage from bottom) and booked complaints at IFB toll free no on 30/05/2016 vide complaint no 1102532962. Mr. Yogesh a technician came to my home on 31/05/2016 and seen the machine and instructed me to change the hose inside the washing machine which he has not brought. He informed me that he will not come to repair the machine as his son has to be Admitted to school on 01/06/2016 and promised to come on 02/06/2016 at 0530 hrs.
He came to my home at 0435 hrs and called me. I told him to wait for 15 minutes and took risk in driving to come to home with chances of meeting accident twice on the way. Our appartment security informed him that I will be coming within 05 minutes. When I came to home I found that he just left the place and tried to contact him on both the nos are switched off.
Finally I complained to customer care and they gave the head of bangalore service team M/s. RP agencies Ms. Swathy -9880008361 and Mr. Manjunath 9686966881. Both of them not responding. Again I called customer care They gave no of Mr. Siva -7259998880 he was not attending the phone. Again I called customer care and given phone No. Of Mr. Santhosh 9379056930 and he informed me that one Mr. naresh is incharge his contact no is 9379590113 and unable to get his no. They gave one Mr. Shankar Regional manager whose no is 080-30585162 getting continuously engaged

I have not found such an irresponsible network of service centres in Bangalore by the IFB.

I request you to take appropriate action to the erring personal and give the compensation of the mental stigma which I have faced till now..
Gokulakrishnan Murugan

May 27, 2016

My complaint is :Service complaint number : 1101534613 Dated 21st January 2016 & 1102491615 Dated 25 May 2016
No body resolved the issues

1) The machine is making the noise at times which was attended last time ( 3 months before ) by a technician and found that the Bearing got worn out. Later the bearing was replaced and absolutely no issues for past 3 months . This time the same problem re Occurred.
2) The child lock is not working and the display was having some issues.
3) Complaint booked on 21st Thursday , January 2016 and service attended today at 05:00 pm

Below are the recommendations from the Technician to avoid the noise.

1) We should not be using more than a scoop of powder  approximate 30 gm for a full load
2) We should be using at least w packet full of De scaler monthly once to avoid the dust formation on the drum.
3) We should ensure that foam does not form which may tend to make noise
4) The whole Board ( display board ) should be faulty to replace . it may not be replaced in case only child lock faulty alone.
5) We should need to raise one more complaint if the problem re occurs.

Below are my concerns which is still not addressed.

1) The technician is not capable enough to handle the issues as we happened to notice the problem again at times. He says that he never spent more than 10 minutes to any customer and he has spent almost 30 minutes with us. He adds that there are many limitations on the AMC and have lot of terms and conditions and it is mainly for avoiding the service cost. However only manufacturing defects will be rectified. -- I am surprised to hear this as after the machine running for almost 4 years how could there be a manufacturing issues that the AMC cover with.
2) It seems that the IFB has sent someone just to manage the situation being the call was kept in pending for long .
3) The above recommendations from the Technician is practically challenging one.
4) We have not got any acknowledgement for the service attended.
5) I want IFB to hold on this case and not approving to close this issue. Being a Huge challenge to get the technician allocated for a complaint we book , I am not interested to open one again. Also when my previous problem has not got addressed , there is no worth of raising another case.
6) Being lost confident on the service offered , I prefer to carry the communication on the email for better tracking.

I would like to have an escalation matrix to address this to higher authorities.
I would like to have the Old technician who got our problem addressed last time . The technician came today is not worth on resolving about the problem.
Gokulakrishnan Murugan

May 27, 2016

Service team is not providing the resolution

My complaint is :

2) The child lock is not working and the display was having some issues.

Below are the recommendations from the Technician to avoid the noise.

3) We should ensure that foam does not form which may tend to make noise
5) We should need to raise one more complaint if the problem re occurs.

Below are my concerns which is still not addressed.

4) We have not got any acknowledgement for the service attended.

manikandan.t

May 17, 2016

SPARES COST TAKEN EXCESS DURING INSTALTION - RS-1000

Dear care,

I have purchased IFB washing machine & your service eng came for installation, During installation inlet water hose pipe

found less (1.5 MTR) it has come along with the machine. The your serrvice engg told that we will give new pipe with suitable length.

Next day he came with pipe and fitted & taken Rs-860 for hose. Today i have received your customer care call for feed back

then i have checked the price with them. So its very worst things. How can i believe next purchase from IFB?

I need my excess amount return back. plz help...

My customer id: 4417117

Name: Manikandan.T

Your service engg details:

Mr. Gangather

Mob: 9148680481

Note: your service engg coming in color dress & without id card, How i can believe next time?
benedict darwin joshi

Apr 12, 2016

Work not completed

my digital 5 kg washing machine had a problem on 31.03.2016 (complain no.: 1102055326) . i complained to customer care, service engineering ( Sudharkar - 9036406266) attended and told me that drum has to be replaced. he told me work will be completed on the same day or the next day and he took full payment (Rs. 7140) from me in the name of M/s. Harinindhi Enterprises. till date they have not rectified the problem and when ever i call them there are not receiving the call. when i searched the rating of the agent it is very very poor. for the past 2 weeks i am suffering

can u please rectify this problem or tell them to pay back my money so that i can go for a new machine.

Joshi
C-14, NAL Staff Qtrs.
NAL Campus, Kodihalli

Apr 3, 2016

Dear Parul,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team
ParulDwivedi

Mar 30, 2016

Service

I had registered a complaint with SV Customer Care Support Bangalore (IFB authorised Service Centre) to repair my machine which is not working.
The technician is demanding 1500 /- additional for his work apart form what I'm suppose to pay to the company for which I will get a bill. & he got some spare parts to be fixed in the machine which are not genuine as they were not sealed by the company when he came to replace the parts.

IFB customer care is not responding to my calls & their support on this is pathetic.

Parul

Mar 3, 2016

Dear Sreenivasa A,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############Email id: [email protected]

sreenivasa A

Feb 18, 2016

IFB 's worst quality products and servicIFB 's worst quality products and servic

Yes, I am also the one victim of IFB washing machine.

I had the problem with the display board, service engineer took the display board for replacement and till date it is not replaced. When I call customer care, they used to tell that it will be done by end of the day, but never happened, almost 33 days passed, but no solution. If they do not have the stock, they can replace the product with new one, but they will not do this as they are not ready give new product, they are playing with the customers like anything as granted.
sureshbyaram

Feb 18, 2016

IFB 's worst quality products and service

Moral of the story : Never buy IFB PRODUCTS at any cost.
One wrong decision costs a lot of your mental peace and I am the best example.
I have totally lost 1 month from my life.
One bad day(29th Jan 2016) I have purchased IFB elite plus vx washing m/c. As I was in desperate for one with lot of clothes pilledup for washing I went ahead with the payment. From then the great IFB drama started.next day delivery promise took 3 days to deliver and installation happend on 5 the day. But the fact is IFB has delivered a brand new defective piece. IFB started showing their true colours day by day.not even a single person takes responsibility.after multiple calls forc15 days, finally I have received the replacement. Till date it's 21 days of harassment and still waiting for installation. Please don't buy any product from IFB. CULTURE MATTERS. culture less companies will understand that.

Feb 15, 2016

Dear Sreenivasa A,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

Amirtha Praveena

Feb 13, 2016

Delay of Service

I have lodged a customer call to service our washing machine for the past 45 days. My complaint Number is 1101410982.More than 20 times I have called your customer service however no one is responding to my call saying that they will attend in two days but till now no response from your customer care side. Under this circumstance i have left with no option hence i request you to service my washing machine at the earliest. My customer ID 4181114

Praveena
Amirtha Praveena

Feb 13, 2016

Delay of service

Praveena
Sreenivasa A

Feb 10, 2016

IFB service problem

I am the user of IFB washing machine. Recently I faced the problem with the display and for this I have raised the complaint with the customer care on 17th Jan 2016, the service engineer attended on 18th Jan 2016 and took the display board saying the problem with display board and would be replaced in three days, but problem was resolved, but they closed the case. I called customer care on Jan 30th and asked why the case in resolve state as the problem is not resolved and asked them reopen, for this they opened case ( (complaint no: 1101602743)) and said it will get resolved by today, but not resolved. I have called the customer care many times in between and they used to give the contact numbers of the service manager and service engineers, but they never responded properly and no proper status from them.

Below are the numbers which were given by customer care to me to contact for the status, but there response is very poor and many times they did not lift the phone and no response to the messages as well, they will tell in a day it will get fixed if they pickup the call.

As the washing was not there and with the false statements from service team and from customer care, I got mentally disturbed and has to keep temporary servent for washing clothes with higher cost as it is temporary, hence I am planning to file a case in consumer court.

1) 9964199888 --- service patner
2) 7483151998 --- Service manager
3) 9844986323. --- service Engineer.

Sreenivasa.