IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Jan 21, 2012

hi,

same guy came my home and cheated us... his name is venkatesh 09738989684.

can anyone call up 9986858585, and let me know when u get any update on this

Jan 6, 2012

No service provided for Anual Maintenance contract

My first contact with JustDial on Dec 30 2011, was to obtain contact details of IFB Service center in Rajajinagar for which I received a message stating the details of IFB Industries Whitefield. Post this I registered a complaint in IFB call center.

We realised that this company Sea Gram’s Service was fake post receiving the call from original IFB service provider stating my complaint is still pending with them and they enquired about who completed the job. On giving the details of the bill it was brought to my notice that MCB costs Rs.1500/- only+taxes. wherein Sea Gram's Service charged us Rs. 4354/-.

On Speaking with the IFB call center it was informed to me that previously they have received similar complaints against Sea Gram's Service from other customers.

Post the above we contacted Venkatesh (+91 9738989684), one of the partners as claimed by him, asked to return the original MCB and also requested him to provide the exact office address since the office does not exist at the mentioned address in the bill. Address - #176/2, 2nd Cross, 5th A Main, Kammanahalli, Bangalore – 560068. Ph: 7259168495, 9663521976. He also made me roam about the entire Kammanahalli area.

Later Pavanish (9916260206) one other partner as claimed by him, misguided us to several area in Kammanahalli - Bangalore 33 and finally after waiting for couple of hours Pavanish stated that they are put up near Chikka Kammanhalli near Bannerghatta which made me travel from Bangalore-East to Bannerghatta. On reaching the mentioned address, there was no response from Pavanish and then we got a call from Srikanth who claimed to be the owner of Sea Gram's Service and to my worse was he stated that the office is in Vidyaranyapura which also is his residence. Srikanth also informed that he would resolve the issue by Saturday (Jan 7 2012) and also confirmed on firing Venkatesh and Pavanish due to their negligence in work by calling someone else during a call with me which sounded very absurd.

PLEASE BEWARE OF SUCH FRAUDULENT PEOPLE AND CONTACT YOUR NEAREST ACTUAL SERVICE PROVIDER WHEN SOMEONE LIKE THESE APPROACH YOU.

Dec 31, 2011

WIRE HARNESS

DAT 10/12/2011 complain no.- 7821238
DAT 13/12/2011 service engineer visit and told parts require.
DAT 21/12/2011 parts receive but one parts damage.
DAT 23/12/2011 ifb service engineer come for fitting parts but my father told your engineer damage parts not fitted.

last 20 days my family without washing machine all cloth dry by hand (winter time)

pl help

my contact no :- 09824097415
my father contact no. :- 09925157170

Jul 11, 2011

Digital Board Options for Time and Temp not working properly

We have an IFB fully automatic digital 7 KG front load wasing machine. It is still under warranty. We have launched a complaint that our machingis not working properly. IFB service centre is still not able to tell us what is the problem in that machine . After chaning severeal parts as R&D, now they claim that our panel is gone and it is all becase of that.

For replacing that panel IFB does not have this panel in staock and their GOA factory/office is also not having the same in stock.

Please suggest what to do ? Where to go ?

Complaint No : 6619598
Dated : 26/06/2011

Feb 11, 2011

service required in bangalore

do not go to IFB Serivce, they are the worst service, u would end up paying of other spare parts. They only sale spare parts

Feb 7, 2011

Bad, after sales service

This is to inform you that I am using a IFB Senorita Plus and in the last 2(two) years I have spent more than Rs.12000(Rupees Twelve Thousand) but still the problem is not solved and its bearing is making sound.

In the month of January 2009 the total expenditure on repairing was Rs. 8216.00
In the month of May 2010 the total expenditure was Rs. 4353.00

Total till today is Rs. 12569.00

I am not at all satisfied with the service center people as they are simply making us fool and charging number of time for the same problem in last two years. They are really bringing bad name to the brand.
Please look into the matter at the earliest and suggest us what to do?

Anshul Srivastava

Aug 1, 2012

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

My IFB washing machine (senator 6kg) is not working. Washing machine is still under waranty. Complained lodged at customer service center. After lodging the complaint, it took seven days to them to send their engineer. Engineer has lack of knowledge about the washing machine.He replaced the controller unit by assuming that it may be fault. Same day when I checked, the problem remains the same. Water leaks from the eashing machine and no drying of clothes. Same was updated at customer service center. They promised that some senior technician will come. But after 4 days, same engineer came and replaced some other part and went back.Agin it was checked and found the same problem. It is almost one month and my problem remains unresolved. This is the service support by so called IFB.

I have also registered the complaint online on 29 Jul 12. No response for online complaint.

As my machine is under extended waranty, Now you people dont even know the problem, replace my washing machine/rectify the problem, before I take further serious action on your company.
viveknaveen

May 31, 2012

microwave oven lying faulty

IFB APPLIANCES
CUSTOMERCARE DEPTT

DEAR SIR

RECENTLY I HAD PURCHASED ONE MICROWAVE OVEN FROM IFB CO , WHEN I THINK ABOUT IFB BRAND, IT GIVES ME A SECURITY OF BEST SERVICES , & UNDER THIS IMPRESSION I PURCHASED MICROWAVE OVEN .

INCIDENTLY DOOR LOCK OF M. OVEN WAS BROKEN & THE OVEN IS NOT FUNCTIONING SINCE THEN , A COMPLIANT WAS LODGED WITH CUSTCARE SRL NO 8774148 ON 2ND MAY SINCE THEN I AM CHASING MATTER WITH LOCAL SERVICE CENTRE TO REPAIR IT, BUT I AM FED UP , NO ONE IS TURNING UP TO REPAIR IT & IT IS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING & A MATTER OF CONCERN THAT HOW THE SERVICE CENTRE STAFF IS SLEEPING OVER THE COMPLAINTS.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER OR ELSE LET ME REFER MATTER TO CONSUMER FORM FOR A TOTAL REFUND OF UNSERVICABLE PRODUCT TO GET RID OF MENTAL AGONY.

THANKS

NAVEEN JAIN
3652, KALI BARI TEMPLE ROAD ,
AMBALA CANTT
lll

Feb 20, 2012

washing machine repair

this is prasad from bangalore, I got badly cheated from company called "Seagrams" service, telling that they are from reputed company, and he charged me around 13,000Rs, and after that there is no call, and later we came to know that company itself is not existing...

that cheaters nunmbers are...

venkatesh; 09738989684
pavanish: 09916260206

Please take action on this...or please let me know, the right place where to register the compaints

Dec 30, 2011

No service provided for Anual Maintenance contract

Washing Machine Semi automatic serviced for Pump Motor , MCB and adaptor after paying Rs : 2380 , 3480 and 250 ( Bill no : 072 dt : 21/12/11 ) along with Anual maintenance contract for duration 18 month for Rs : 3890 + Tax 14 % + 3 %

On 23/12/11 Door of the washing machine was removed for by service man for not working properly with-out even cross verifying for availability of door sensor and committed verbally to correct the same with in 24 hrs since the machine fall under AMC.

but No responce from last 26/12/11 over the land line as well as mobile.

Our usage per day in weight for washing is 12 to 13 kgs ( 3 to 4 times with one load of 4 to 4.5 kgs )

Attached is Agents bill. ( M/s Sea Gram's Service )

Dec 8, 2011

WIRE HARNESS

I Sri Muralidhar residing at S-3, Shanthiniketan Appartments, 5 Cross, Vinayaka Layout, HEBBAL-KEMPAPURA, Bangalore-24, has registered a complaint vide phone no 9448781467 around 2-3 months back on 19.10.2011. I cant under stand why they are making so much delay . we are in need and request u to get the washing machine repaired immediately. i had met the service centre people at kempapura, bangalore but they replied that wire harness is un available and it should be supplied by the company .i cant understand where is the company and I am an AMC holder and i have almost waited for 3 months . please get the machine repaired at the earliest consider the matter as most urgent.
User193724

Oct 18, 2010

service required in bangalore

some weird sound coming from washing machine .. Service contact # required . IFB customer care page never opens

Aug 30, 2010

Getting cheated by the Digitech Services

This is to inform you that recently we faced problems with our washing machine and got it touch with Digitech Services, Ulsoor to get the problem resolved. The technician came home and told us that the draining motor needs to be replaced and he would get back in a day. After he left we realized that he had carried the part along. We called him to get the part back ..he got it back but he had manually damaged it in such a way that it would not be of any use in future. What do we do to get rid of such people in the service industry ..

Aug 25, 2010

Digital Board Options for Time and Temp not working properly

We have IFB Washing Machine currently under AMC. We registered a compliant on 16th Julyu 2010 and still awaiting to hear that we get our chance of have service.

Every call to IFB has been very demoralising to us. We are promised umpteen number of times till today saying that we would be serviced.

At last on 24th July we got some ray of hope when service engineer finally turned up. However to dismay we see the partly working machine has now completely come down. Our calls to IFB again have gone unnoticed.

Would there be a respite for us??? How long to bear this inconvience?? We take AMC to protect us from such issues and I see it is not helping me any further.

Is this issue with IFB or End Customer like me. Kindly adivce.

Jul 25, 2010

Bad, after sales service

My IFB washing machine is under warranty and I am in Bangalore.In spite of the repeated request to the help line no service persons are attending the machine. I have never seen such a bad response from any company. They have filled their staff with junk people. They are really bringing bad name to the brand. The IFB officials need to look into the matter, provided that the company policy itself is not what is seen.