IFB WASHING MACHINE

Kalaidasan

Feb 15, 2019

Service not done properly

Dear team,
I have a register the complaint request for service in IFB. Ontime the service request taken, the way they handle is good.. The following is my complaint..
Complaint no.
Washing Machine service id 498642 has been accepted by our service executive Sugumar - 7358445644.
Problem: cabinet need to change.. They changed the cabinet also.. But the alignment of the drum is slightly change.. Due to inlet of water is not pour in to drum, it falls out of drum..

They charged Rs. 3300 for service..

Again i call to representative, but no proper response from them..

I don't think, the ifb customer service will be like this.. I was disappointed..
Siva Kalahasti

Aug 6, 2018

Demo

The guy made us wait for 5 hrs and turned his mobile off without responding. What should be done for this ??

Siva
Manoj CK

Feb 13, 2018

Service delay

I have made a complain to IFB Customer Care two working days before. They promised that within 24 hours our problem will be rectified. But still it hasn't done yet. I have contacted them thrice in last 2 days and they are giving same fake promises as always. I feel the Customer service is very worse and no service person or manager or supervisor has contacted us regarding this complain till today
prabakarsv

Dec 20, 2017

Abnormal delay in service

I am having Elina Dx wasjing machine and currently machine is under AMC.
Last two months water filling took more time and due to that washing time was very high .I have raised the complaint last month and technician has visited and told me no issue in washing machine and low water flow due to low water pressure in you house and he has closed the complaint with out resolving the issue.But water pressure is good and i am the same washing machine last few years and another 100 resident are living in the same premises .Again l have raised the same complaint TT NO 1000758585 on 8 th December.
Another technician has visited next day and he found that two way water inlet valve was faulty and he has told me to wait two days for valve replacement but even after repeated calls and follow up no one visited and not bothered to resolve the customer pain .
Same issue i have escalated to Chennai IFB team (Then mozhi) two days back but still no feed back from her .
Today chennai IFB contact number 044 30285511 is busy always.
Requesting IFB team to avoid this type of issues to improve customer satisfaction.

IFB name spoiled due to this type of service team behavior.
Mohan24dr

Oct 31, 2017

Poor/negligent service

Was using ifb senorita dx 5.5 and its under amc now... ifb customer id:3438464

I registered a complaint on 2/10/2017 was informed d technician will reach in 24hrs.. but landed up a week later... who's unskilled n can't fix d problem at all n went back telking another technician has to come... waited for a long time ... again tried to raise a complaint in customer care by tat time my earlier cimplaind was ckised telling it's rectified.... then I filed a complaint on online forum n complaint mail of ifb no further action taken .... same complaint existing till date 31/10/2017....

All is for a complaint tat noise on running washing machine.... they can't even fix d noise coming out of the drum....having so many service outlets n service engg...

If this is for a new AMC they'll be at d same day.... now being very reluctant in doing a service for free being in amc....

Horrible performance from ifb thiruvallur service
Station... how many times to call them.... it's like begging them after paying them for amc...
Vivekanandan ck

Nov 23, 2016

4 Service no closed without checking

We have registered 4 service requests thru IFB Customer care.( 1103895477, 110925159, 1104034970, 1104093804).but all the service requests closed without checking the product not even call.

Very worst response from call center also.

Need immediate action for that.

Vivek

Nov 8, 2016

Dear Brixton,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have been trying to reach you on the above given number to get an appointment for our technician to help fix your machine but have been unable to. Kindly provide us with the best day/time to your convenience and we will send our technician to resolve your issue.

Once again we regret the inconvenience caused and assure you our best services.

Nov 8, 2016

Dear Brixton

Once again we regret the inconvenience caused and assure you our best services.

IFB Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I registered 3 Ltr fluffy liquid detergent on 14/10/2016 in the name of BRIXTON. And my Register ID is 3823970. I called so many times but there was no response for my call. They gave the contact numbers of Nagercoil customer care. They didnt attend my call. Again I called to ############. Till now I didnt get any response from your side.

VANITHA - 8973380222
VIJINA - 8973380111

These are the numbers given by customer care. I tried to contact these numbers last 4 days. But they didnt attend my call.

NOTE; Customer Care Staffs are irresponsible. Atleast they can say whether the product is available or not. The way they are treating customer is very irritating.

So Please give me the kind response for my registered product.

Nov 4, 2016

IFB

As discussed with you by our branch, we will be closing your issue, kindly be in touch wiith branch for further assistance.

Alternatively you can also write us on [email protected] along with the contact number.

Nov 4, 2016

Dear  Srinivasan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

k.r.srinivasan

Oct 31, 2016

amc cheque issued-status not known

Dear Sirs, 31-10-16
Sub : AMC –RENEWAL-Cheque issued not sent for collection-complaint made –reg
I am owning IFB fully automated front loading 5.5 kg elite, bought some 5 years ago. Till last month it was under AMC. The service center man usually comes and collects the cheque.
This time from Oct the AMC has to be renewed and it was reminded as usual. I issue a cheque for AMC and the details are as follows:
Cheque No :499617
Date :03-10-2016
Amount : Rs. 2990
Bank : Tamilnad Mercantile bank Ltd, Virudhunagar branch.
Immediately a temporary receipt was issued and it was mentioned that the AMC is valid from
12-10-2016 to 11-10-2017 subject to realization of cheque.
Upto this every thing was O.K.
I was under the impression that the cheque would be sent for collection. But till now amount was not deducted from my account.
On contacting your customer care about this why the delay in the process and I got very RESPONSIBLE REPLY THAT IT IS NOT THEIR CONCERN AND ONLY FRANCISE AT MADURAI IS RESPONSIBLE AND ASKED TO CONTACT THEM AS CHEQUE IS GIVEN TO THEM..
When contacted the Madurai branch they said that they would send the cheque to head office and they did not know anything. Again I contacted customer care they again they asked me to contact Madurai office. I tried to contact them but nobody attends the call.
It is a very alarming factor that my washing machine is under NO AMC though the cheque was issued well before the expiry of previous AMC. Noboby takes the responsibility either the receiver of the cheque nor IFB about the where about of the cheque issued and I was not also informed.
Do the needful and settle the matter.
K.R.Srinivasan,9486462749, [email protected]
Brixton

Oct 21, 2016

Irresponsibility

Res Sir/Madam,

VANITHA - 8973380222
VIJINA - 8973380111

So Please give me the kind response for my registered product.

BRIXTON

Oct 15, 2016

Dear Gurumurthi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have been trying to reach you on the above given number but unable to. Kindly provide us with the best day/time to your convenience and we will send our technician to resolve your issue.

Alternatively you can email us at [email protected] and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Oct 15, 2016

Dear Gurumurthi,

j_gurumurthi

Oct 12, 2016

No Service under AMC period

I have in AMC Contract but no Service in between in last 1 year after receipt of AMC Payment. This kind of Service/attitude will definitely spread in market in few years of the service point you. Service Engineer should visit atleast on Quarterly basis or oncein 4 Months if under AMC.

J Gurumurthi, Nanganallur, Chennai
rufushanniel

Jul 28, 2016

Cheating of Changing the Motor

I had made a complain to IFB regarding my washing machine on 26th July 2016. I was given the ticket number 1103012797 and the service person called me and came over to my home the next day. The problem the machine was displaying was "motor error"

I told the service person that since i was already almost cheated by a mock IFB service person I needed to know for sure if the motor was really broken. The service person bought a new motor, or at least it looked like it,connected my washing machine and then tried switching it on but it did not work, the water was not draining, so he could not try the spin either. He said that the board also must have been broken so it must also be fixed.

He quoted that for the motor it would cost Rs. 5500 and for the board it would cost another Rs. 3000 . I told him I will get back by tomorrow on what to do.

A friend of ours checked the washing machine now the motor is working and the machine is running fine. We are back to using a machine which was certified by IFB Technician as motor broken as well as the board, which It just looks like we are taken for a ride.

I am wondering if i should make a police complaint on IFB for not sending qualified technicians or are the technicians trying to cheat us of our money.
This is the second time and I am sure that I won't be buying or recommending IFB washing machine or products to any one.

I will however check with the police to see if they will take a complaint on fraud service from IFB. I believe this is not happening only here! I don't know how you are going to deal with this issue.

regards,

Rufus H K George

Jul 21, 2016

Dear Subhalema,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

subhalema

Jul 20, 2016

SOUND OCCURS DURING RINSING

WHEN THE MACHINE RINSES OR SPINS SOUND OCCURS HIGHLY

Jun 22, 2016

Dear Nithin Karnan

Hope your issue has been resolved.

In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:
BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678
Other subscribers: ############
Email id: [email protected]

We assure you our best services.

Jun 16, 2016

Dear Nithin,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team.
nithinkarnan

Jun 15, 2016

door lock problem .no response from 19/5/16

dear sir
i have already made a complain but no response. my customer id 1205828 , complaint no 1102626140.mine is a new machine senator smart vx with pedestal . i purchased it only before 6 months. it is under super warranty period.the technicians are telling that there is no spare for the door problem .in that case why dont you replace me with a new machine
dr b karnan

May 9, 2016

Dear Mani,

Alternatively you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Manik69

May 9, 2016

Faulty equipment

Team,

I have registered for a service request back in November for my IFB washing machine. The service engineer examined and decided that the motor was faulty and had asked me to wait for a new motor to arrive since their service center did not have a spare one. During that time my machine was within warranty and waiting on a new one to arrive. Days passed by and I again called up to know that my earlier ticket was closed and my problem was not addressed. The next time I called, the service engineer came again and checked the machine once again. However this time, he had removed the fan belt and did not even inform me regarding that. It was to my surprise, only when the next engineer came, I realized that he had taken the belt without my knowledge. Even the service center near my location did not address that properly. Till date, I am still waiting to get a replacement for my motor and its been months. I bought this product in spite of the cost factor only for the proper customer service, I have heard from other users. But it is so unhappy to have experienced such a terrible service so far. In fact, I feel the company is just whiling away the time so that my warranty period would get over and I need to pay for the equipment. My machine has now become a useless junk sitting at my home of no use. Horrible Service from IFB !!!

Apr 12, 2016

ifb

Dear G Ramesh,

g.ramesh1958

Apr 5, 2016

poor service

G.Ramesh.

Yesterday,I had written about the pathetic after sales service that IFB offers its customers and the attitude of their franchise.Yesterday morning, the person at their end was very eager to send someone over to service my machine. There were numerous calls the previous week, when i was not in station.
I made it clear yesterday that i would not pay a single rupee towards AMC renewal since i know what kind of service i will get. As a result nobody came to service my machine. They have lost interest i suppose.
Anyway, i have also lost any interest that i had in IFB products. ( this is my second IFB washing machine). My son had to buy a washing machine and i dissuaded him from going for a IFB machine. He bought a Whirlpool machine and is happy he listened to me.
I shall tell my friends and relatives to excercise caution if they were to think of buying IFB products.

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...