IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

pradeesh1

Oct 12, 2018

IFB Washing machine - Service not extended

Prompt Service is the silent branding of each industry.

I have registered complaint with reference no. ​1001988074, 1001986630 for my WM and Oven. Now it's going to be one and half month completion from the date of registering the complaint. Issues are not yet resolved and today I received the message that they are closing the ticket.
Sherli

Aug 2, 2018

NO RESPONSE for complaint

I own a senator aqua sx 8 kg washing machine. It is having a serious issue and we processed a complaint but no response from the customer care . Even we raised a request for a general service but even for that there was no response. This service from your side is not satisfactory. This ticket no is 1001833151. Customer I'd : 4098537. I request you to give reply to us as soon as possible
jsprasath

Jun 20, 2018

IFB Washing Machine Service is very poor

I am under AMC in IFB. That is, they charged Rs. 6012 for free service of two years. When my IFB washing machine was under problem (Powder not taking and drum not rotating), I called IFB service center. IFB service person came and checked. He told filter is the problem. The filter will not cover under AMC. The IFB service person told that for the single coil filter, the amount is Rs. 1850 and the double coil filter is Rs. 3700.
I paid Rs. 1850 for single coil filter. Only one time, my washing machine was worked. By next time, When I try to use the washing machine, it was not working. I tried four to five times to use the washing machine and now it is not working.
IFB service person was not checked thoroughly about the problem. They want only money and money minded. We are facing problem daily with the IFB washing machine because of IFB poor service.
IFB washing machine is more expensive than any other vendor washing machine.

IFB Washing Machine Service is very poor

Dec 16, 2017

Poor service by IFB

I am having Elina Dx wasjing machine and currently machine is under AMC.
Last two months water filling took more time and due to that washing time was very high .I have raised the complaint last month and technician has visited and told me no issue in washing machine and low water flow due to low water pressure in you house and he has closed the complaint with out resolving the issue.But water pressure is good and i am the same washing machine last few years and another 100 resident are living in the same premises .Again l have raised the same complaint TT NO 1000758585 on 8 th December.
Another technician has visited next day and he found that two way water inlet valve was faulty and he has told me to wait two days for valve replacement but even after repeated calls and follow up no one visited and not bothered to resolve the customer pain .
Same issue i have escalated to Chennai IFB team yesterday but still no feed back from her .
Today chennai IFB contact number 044 30285511 is busy always.
Requesting IFB team to avoid this type of issues to improve customer satisfaction.

IFB name spoiled due to this type of service team behavior.

Prabakar
meghna12

Dec 13, 2017

WORST AMC SERVICES

We have an AMC Plan for our IFB washing machine. We have requested several times for repair of our IFB washing Machine, however, the machine has not been repaired till date. For months the problem is persisting but our requests are falling on deaf ears. The representative fails to replace the heater of the machine stating flimsy excuses. It is a repeated harassment.

Harsh Agarwal
vijitha.vinoj

Nov 18, 2017

NIGHTMARE SUPPORT FROM IFB SERVICE CENTERS

IFB IS MAKING MY LIFE "HELL ". I WILL NEVER SUGGEST ANYONE IN MY LIFE TO BUY IFB WASHINE MACHINE AGAIN.
THE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICES MAKE ALL FALSE PROMISES. IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE MY WASHING MACHINE IS UNDER REPAIR. SERVICE CENTER PROFESSIONALS ARE LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT MY PROBLEM . IT'S SO SAD THAT I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING SERVICE CENTERS FREQUENTLY . THEY MAKE FALSE PROMISES AND NEVER RETURN BACK.
IT'S SO IRRITATING THAT THEY SAY " SPARE PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE " . I SPOKE TO THE HEAD OF SERVICE CENTER . HER NAME IS ANITHA . SHE MADE A PROMISE AND DID NOT KEEP IT UP. THEY PLUNDERED MY MONEY IN THE NAME OF AMC AND ARE NOT SUPPORTING ME AT ALL .
I WOULD BE REALLY HAPPY IF THEY GIVE BACK MY AMC AMOUNT . I WILL BUY A NEW WACHINE MACHINE.
THE SERVICE CENTER IS 100% FRAUDULENT .
MY SINCERE ADVICE TO EVERYONE WOULD BE " NO IFB IF YOU NEED PEACE IN WASHING ".
n.sa.vivek

Nov 12, 2017

Service Based Complaint

Hi-

customer id:498474

11/02:1106529385 - Ticket number closed with out solving problem
11/09:1106552702 - Reopened another ticket but still no action

I have registered AMC for 2 years for IFB washing machine 5 months back.

Now, before 10- days we made a complaint but it was closed with out any proper intimation with false comment. Then again i requested to reopen the ticket but still my machine problem is not yet solved.

I'm having so many concerns with service persons -

- Whenever they come for repair they are trying to sell some extra products which are not related to washing machine. For Ex:- machine cleaning powder, Stabilizer ets.... while paying for AMC they didn't mentioned any thing like this.

- Service persons are very rude if we say No for those products

- We are very much afraid of your service persons.

- They are closing complaint ticket with out any intimation with false comments.

They are forcing us to buy those product. Also, they are not doing repair if we didn't buy those products.

This is not fair on IFB. We believe on your IFB brand name and paid for 2 years for AMC but now we are facing above list of problems with your service person. it seems like cheating the customers after getting AMC.

Please do the needful to

Thanks!
Vivekanandan Sanjeevi
Suganthiyoni

Oct 23, 2017

Washing machine drum not rotating after loading

I have called service centre on 20th sep 2017 and registered complaint . For month months many tech came and checked out the issues. No one is sound in trouble shooting. They keeps on telling issues in hardware and changing but issue is not resolved. No proper responses. Keep on calling customer service but none resolved the issues
I bought the washing machine only 6 months back am trusted IFB and bought. But now I feel bad for it. For sure I will not recommend IFB hereafter very poor service.

Please look into it ASAP,this is very much irritating to us to follow up continuously.

Daniel
Nagesh Kumar C S

Oct 14, 2017

Non delivery of item

WRT our bill no 1962 dated 10/10/2017 attached herewith, purchase made at IFB showroom in Adyar Chennai – Elena Aqua VX LDT 6 kg washing machine with exchange for Rs 24500/-.

The same has not been delivered even after 4 days and we have been asked to wait indefinitely with the oral assurance given by Mr Sathish Mobile no 9940486560 that it will be delivered after 2 days . This is repeatedly being said and we do not trust him when he says there is no stock. When we made the payment there was stock and nothing was said about the waiting period for delivery but now it is indefinitely postponed. We have spoken to Customer care and they did not know what to do and where I should Contact next, even when we want complaint number.
Please take up this matter urgently and solve the delivery issue in24 hours

Non delivery of item

Vijayamanokaran Ganesan

Oct 6, 2017

return money

IFb Customer care

I have 7_ years ago brought and am using an IFB front/top loading washing machine at venus electronic Chennai chooli meadu. My ID 2679426…COMPLINAT NO 1106364202
I had previously enrolled for an AMC contract with your Eakkattuthal franchise. due to irregular and improper conduct of the staff there I had filed a compliant and since enrolled in an AMC contract with your but unbeknownst to me that franchise has been acquired by the one I had many a issues with.

beyond that I find that the technicians that have attended my compliant and service calls are incompetent, rude and disrespectful of me and my family members.

As I don't wish to to take this up as a legal issue, I kindly request you to either rectify all of my qualms in this regard or more preferably return the money I have paid for the AMC as I have no interest in keeping this relationship any longer.
GLOBAL SOLUTIONS MOGAPPAIR CHENNAI 600037 {ref no. ANC NO 2216 SERIAL NO 060894
My complaint no 1106364202

vijayamanokaran.G
cell no 9884887414
Vishi23

Sep 8, 2017

Extremely poor response from the service team

I wish to record an unpleasant experience that I am having with the IFB service team.

Our IFB front load automatic washing machine stopped working last week around the 1st of September. We had just paid for a service and enrolled ourselves for a annual maintenance contract on the 23rd of August, just about a week back. The invoices are attached for reference. It is another matter that the washing machine stopped working just after a week after servicing however the experience that followed is a nightmare esp in these days and times where every company is focussing on delighting their customers. Forget delight, looks like, one cannot even get basic service from IFB.

The sequence of events in a gist
1) I called up the service engineer who had attended to the problem a week back and pushed us to take up a AMC. He refused bluntly stating that we have to first call up the customer service call centre.
2) Fair enough, I called up teh call centre and registered a complaint and was told the issue will be attended in a day or max 48 hours.
3) No one turned up on Saturday (2nd) and on Sunday as well (3rd).
4) I called the customer service number once again and requested them to attend on priority.
5) They asked me to wait for another day till 4th and if no one visits by then, I was asked to call up a service centre at Chennai and a contact person's name was given viz. Mr Samir
6) no one turned up and I called up the service centre and while Samir was not around, someone else picked up the call and promised to send a service engineer asap
7) On the 5th a service engineer called and wanted the details and address and I guided him home. He was under the impresiion that it was a non warranty cover paid service and I explained that we had just signed for a AMC. He said something aboutr the circuit board (!!!) needing to be replaced and took a copy of the bill and AMC invoice stating that he will get back
8) There was no response and I called up the service centre again on the 6th and this time Mr Samir picked up. I gave hime the background and the details of the service engineer who had visited home (Mr Raja). he promised to check and call back
9) I called him again during the day and enquired the status. At this time, he said that teh copies that I had given to the service engineer Raja got misplaced and requested me for a fresh copy through Whatsapp.
10) I sent this (though was in office got my driver to get the bills) to him and confirmed receipt. When I asked hima s to when someone will visit he mentioned that the AMC does not seem to have been updated and he first needs to do it and then will address the issue.
11) By this time we had already lost 5 days and I requested him to get this actioned on priority and he confirmed that he will get this done asap.
12) It is the 7th day and 2 days after my last interaction and unfortunately there is no progress. No one has called to update status as well.

Now I plan to call up the customer service call centre again and raise the issue.

Isn't there any option to make this company come good on their service commitment?
Why should they be let to get away with such callous and completely customer unfriendly attitude?

Quite disheartening to see an international company behave like this. Would they dare do this in any of the western markets?

An upset IFB customer

Viswanathan Madhavan
KarthiTJ

Aug 31, 2017

Worst Service Center with Worst service

We have newly buy IFB Washing machine last month in Vadapalani show room. I raised a complaint on Aug 11th- 2017 saying my machine is showing some error message and not running properly, in IFB customer care.

Till date it is not taken care and the service center lady who takes the call ( Her name is Rekha and her number is 044-49504242) is lying to the customer. This is the way you treat your customer. There is a limit for everything. It's been more than 20 days and service has not been taken care.

We were previously using Whirlpool which has it's best service. Even on Sundays the service person will come. But our time we buy this IFB and suffering a lot.

I have recorded the lady conversation(Service Center) and kept, also when we kept pressure she sent a person with some fault board and the person after installing says this board is also fault give me one day time we will get the new one type ( Already took 3 days to check that ordered board).

If this not going to be taken care properly i will be moving to other action. At least take my machine back and pay me.I will move to the brand who give me best service.

Try to improve your service by keeping proper service center otherwise your name will be spoiled in Market. I think every single customer is very important( It's upto you but my Valuable advice).

At least i think this mail will show your responsibility with your customer
Prassan

Aug 3, 2017

Issue not rectified

This is pertaining to the Ticket no - 1105949358 I am very upset with the kind of service given by IFB. I have raised the complaint on 10th July but till date the issue is not resolved in spite of repeated calls to customer care.

Technician visited our place and said sensor is not working and has to be replaced and now it's almost a month but no one has addressed the issue.

I am only getting calls from the service center but poor response. Just wanted to know whether it will be serviced by the company or else I will do it from outside.
Prassan Kumar
kumsonia

Jul 10, 2017

IFB Washing machined complaint number 1000211261

I bought a new washing machined in Feb '16, invoice attached, inspited of calling for 7 days noone came to install and give demo for my washing machine. I got it installed on own. Now that the product is in warranty, I was facing problem of water not draining, but the nightmare of my life started from 3rd july unlimited calls, entire day waiting for a person to call or attend my complaint.

This refers to above mentioned complaint number registered with IFB customer care on 3rd of July, the person visited on 5th without calling me and my elderly mom was at residence, he told all false stories that rain water has gone in washing machine, where as machine is kept in covered balcony and water can not reach at any point. After that he did not tell her anything and nor spoke to me nor left his contact number, so I don't know even who visited my place and now its 10th July, I am continuously calling your customer support and they say sorry to me for inconvenience but still none has turned up. I called on 6th spoke with Parveen, 9th with Abdul, 10th with Samwat. Samwat gave me contact number of – K P Aggarwal (S M Enterprises, Laxmi Nagar), which is 24 hours not reachable. I never knew I had to go through hell for in warranty machine, to even get the complaint resolved.

Jun 12, 2017

Poor service by IFB

I have issue in IFB Elina DX Washing machine last month and raised the complaints and all the complaints has been cancelled the service center after 3-4 days and again i have raised the complaint 1105718780 on june 2 nd and found again they have cancelled the complaint ticket mentioning spare not available .(door lock).

I have called the call center team several times and asked the reason for cancellation but no one able to answer .

Again i have raised the complaint on june 6 th 1105683438 and daily calling the callcenter team about the status and they have conveyed me with in 24 hours engineer will visit but again they have cancelled the complaint mentioning bearing issue need time.

Actual issue is simply need to change the door lock by they have mentioning this to get money from IFB.

Again JUNE 10 th i have raised the another complaint 1105743374 but still no one has visited .

They may cancel any time

Please suggest the forward path.

IFB name spoiled due to this type of issues

S.V.Prabakar

Jun 12, 2017

Poor service by IFB

I have issue in my Elina DX washing machine from last month and i have raised the complaints regularly and service center has cancelled the complaint tickets after 3 -4 days with out visiting .

Issue in machine is machine not started due to door sensor not working .( some times machine started luckily after multiple attempts).

june 2 -complaint no 1105718780 cancelled by service center

june 6 complaint no 1105683438 Cancelled by service center ( reason mentioned was Bearing issue actual issue is just changing the door lock)

june 10 the again i have raised the complaint 1105743374 that will be cancelled by them any time.

I have called the numbers given by callcenter team but no one is picking the call.
IFB going to loose the customers because of poor service

And also not sure why they have given the option to cancel the complaints to service centers

Call center people are helpless in this regard

S.V.Prabakar
Raji239

May 26, 2017

Washing Machine complaint not attended to for more than a week

Hi Team

I have registered a complaint with IFB customer care for my washing machine on 19th May 2017, My complaint no. is 1105546327 and it seems to have got closed without being addressed on 21st May 2017.

The issue is still not resolved, when I checked with washing machine call centre, they don't have any clue, they could only give me the Franchise owner's contact number.

His Name is Sangamaraj and his mobile number is 7305133933, he is not picking up the call at all. What is this ridiculous customer service being offered by IFB, pathetic.

I am feeling helpless, can someone help me to get this issue resolved.

Rajalakshmi CA
Sivalala

Apr 29, 2017

Worst service by IFB

I am using IFB washing machine for past thirteen years.But one thing is very clear that IFB will loose all its customers soon just by its service. I raised a complaint a month back it is not yet being resolved completely. So many service engineers visited. At last the service engineer found it is the problem with Belt.( almost 20 - 25 days we cudnt use washing machine bcos of the noise). He was able to resolve the issue 70% means still we are getting noise but luckily not like earlier. He asked us to change the belt to get rid of this noise completely but I have paid 1000k to change the belt just 2 months back. So either they didn't change the belt and got money from us or they replaced some used belts or something. I have got so many calls from IFB customer service but it is not yet closed. I have made a strong decision that my next washing would not be from IFB . I also recommend all customers not to buy IFB washing machine anymore.

Note: My Washine machine is not working and it is showing the TACO error now . So pls think about the quality of the IFB service.( 7-8 ppl visited in a month time, but still I am getting problem )

Siva
9443520075
Sent from my iPhone
DINESH N PATEL

Apr 18, 2017

AMC CONTRACT

Pl. do not purchase any IFB product because of after sell service of IFB totally worst condition. My register complain no. 1000029555 on 09.03.2017 till date not solved by company & no body higher authority person cell pick up. Total 100 time I discuss with customer care dept but till after 42 days no any solution / resolved my complain.

Mar 27, 2017

Dear Getjagu

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES

Mar 27, 2017

Dear Getjagu,

Thank you for sharing details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB Appliances
getjagu

Mar 25, 2017

Drain Issue

Hi team,

The complaint raised for water leakage on drain was raised on Mar 13, 2017 with ticket #1104997529 and seems closed without my consent. I have raised a new complaint for the same issue with ticket #1105026974 and is still not resolved. When i tried reaching the franchise, there was no response. May i know the status ASAP?

Thanks and Regards,

IFB Appliances
H. Dutta

Mar 17, 2017

Worst service

I am residing in Sibsagar (Assam). I have an IFB washing machine under your annual maintenance contract. On January 11th 2017 I have complained (19021583) regarding noise at the time of running the machine. After three days one technician came and check the machine and said that some spare parts is required and they will replace the parts very soon. After 15-20 days technician came with a spare of the machine and he keep the spare in my home and also said that he will replace the spare very soon. Again 20-25 days back technician came and try to replace the spare and removed my old parts from the machine and after some time he said that the new parts is not compatible in my machine. He also said that he will come after two to three days with a new spare part. I told him to installed the old parts in my machine so that I can running the machine till the new parts will come, because in old parts, my machine was running and the only problem was making noise at the time of running. Till now more than one month passed and nobody come to attend the problem. Call the local service centre and they said that company is not sending the spares of the machine. How much time I have to wait? I called again on 2nd March(complain no. 19233101) and then the call centre executive said that my old complain is closed.
I have few questions in this regard,
How can you close the complaint without rectifying the problem?
When will you rectify my problem?
Why not your service engineer reinstalled the old parts in machine till the new parts to come?
Please ensure can you solve the problem in short period or not? So that I can buy a new washing machine and no further waiting required for your irresponsible service team.
H. Dutta

Mar 17, 2017

Worst AMC Service of IFB

I am residing in Sibsagar (Assam).I have an IFB washing machine under your annual maintenance contract. On January 11th 2017 I have complained (19021583) regarding noise at the time of running the machine. After three days one technician came and check the machine and said that some spare parts is required and they will replace the parts very soon. After 15-20 days technician came with a spare of the machine and he keep the spare in my home and also said that he will replace the spare very soon. Again 20-25 days back technician came and try to replace the spare and removed my old parts from the machine and after some time he said that the new parts is not compatible in my machine. He also said that he will come after two to three days with a new spare part. I told him to installed the old parts in my machine so that I can running the machine till the new parts will come, because in old parts, my machine was running and the only problem was making noise at the time of running. Till now more than one month passed and nobody come to attend the problem. Call the local service centre and they said that company is not sending the spares of the machine. How much time I have to wait? I called again on 2nd March(complain no. 19233101) and then the call centre executive said that my old complain is closed.
I have few questions in this regard,
How can you close the complaint without rectifying the problem?
When will you rectify my problem?

H. Dutta.
Complain No.19021583 Date 11/01/2017 and 19233101 Date 02/03/2017.

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...