IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Sheetal g c

Oct 21, 2017

Worst service provider

I brought IFB diva for my parents 5 years back.It had problem with door lock but motor was working fine.
We called IFB service provider from Shimoga,first of all they would not come on time .They used to come around evening and one of the service guy has connected power supply to the wrong one ,burnt the metre board.when we told them that we will call customer care,the lady over there said "call if you want we don't care".No customer would like to hear such kind of response from service provider.we spent around 7k since they promised they will fix it.Anyways we brought new washing machine from different brand. Though machine works fine,service is worst and the way they talk to customers is horrible.
deba p banerjee

Oct 17, 2017

machine not functioning

I have purchased on 12.10.17.one IFB washing machine invoice no-k6124/1718/01742.on 16.10.17. One mechanic came to give demo .I was not satisfied by the demo & I have mentioned that in the paper which was signed by me.Today on 17.10.17 I switched on the machine found that water is not coming into the machine .Now please take necessary action so that I can operate the same.

Deba Prasad Banerjee.
AK Srivastava

Oct 12, 2017

IFB Washing machine not repaired for want of faulty part

My IFB Washing machine was faulty and I booked the complaint on 6th October, 2017 at your call centre vide ticket no. 1000511217. The service engineer attended next day but told that some part is faulty which is not available in store. He will attend the fault only when the faulty component is received by him from store. Unfortunately, all the customer care nos. in Delhi is answered and if answered then call is dropped without any conversation. In this situation no responsible person could be contacted. Perhaps, this is the way IFB provides customer care services.

Till date the machine has not been attended for rectification of problem.

Please arrange the faulty part immediately and get the washing machine attended on priority.

Amit Srivastava
323, Great India Apartment,
Sector 6, Plot 15, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075

Tel. Nos. 9868139995, 011-25084444
pravin_banas_in

Sep 14, 2017

Cheating by Local service provider

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are sorry to inform you that we are cheated by your service provider and not received satisfactory services.

Details of chronological history is mentioned below for your ready reference:

1st complaint logging : (Tkt no - 1000246019)

Around 18.07.2017 we have booked complaint. Against this complain service provider representative visited out house and done servicing of machine He charges Rs. 3750=00 against replacement of lock and put machine under operation. We don't allow to carry replaced parts with him so he broken this part and return us back.

On the same day we have received message on registered mobile that 'Your tkt no 1000246019, was cancellation owing to Estimate given approval awaited'. After receiving this message, We got doubt that they have charged us more against no fault and cheated us.

On next day during full cycle operation we have found that washing program stopping in between and needs to restart complete cycle. We have made several phone call to the person visited but they have not responded. We tried for him almost for a week.

2nd Complaint: (Tkt no- 1000283878)

On 30.07.2017, we logged a 2nd complaint and very next day person from same service provider has visited our home. He has inspected machine and verified parts replaced. He verified bill given against 1st service and informed us you were charged more and we have to verify this. He taken a photocopy of this bill and informed us that they will turned up again.

On 04.08.2017, we received same message on registered mobile number that ' Your Tkt no- 1000283878, was cancellation owing to Estimate given approval awaited'. Than our dobt of cheating gets strengthened.

Again we have waited for few days but there is no response. We have contacted him and informed that the matter is discussion with IFB and will turn up back to you.

3rd Complaint : (Tkt no- 1000394667)

On 03,09.2017, we have again logged complaint because still machine is under problem and we have not informed about past services and unwanted charges they have collected from us. We have received message that IFB technician will visit you shortly, but none has visited us till today.

Today (On 14.09.2017), I have made call to your customer care number that nobody has visited for service than they have informed that this time you will receive service from IFB technician and you were charged for that. Than I have collected this mail ID and informing you entire chronology of our compliant and service received by us.

We already have copy of 'Invoice given by IFB service center' that it self shows that we have been charged fraudulently and we have suffer for such cheating done by your service provider.

During 1st service we have straight away make payment against service considering that this is IFB authorized team and we become treated fairly. However our confidence on your brand value resulted a tactful cheating with us. You are requested to take up this matter internally and do required investigation. Provide us all details and put our equipment healthy.

This is for your information and to update us further course of action.

Pravin Chaudhary
982550773 (alternate no)
Resi add: F-4, Akash apartment, Thaltej, Near Gulab tower, Ahmedabad.
asok_78

Jul 1, 2017

IFB washing Machine Showing "Tap" Error

I first complained about my washing machine issue on 6th Jun'17 and today 1st Jul'17 and the issue is still not resolved.

My ticket numbers 1105708734 & 1105708734 are closed without solving the issue. My latest ticket number which is raised on 14th Jun'17 is still open and no one tells me when it will be resolved.

Whenever I call the service person he says he is yet to receive the valve (replacement part) and he will receive it today or tomorrow. I was getting the same answer every time I call them but I am not sure whether he knows the actual status or not.

I requested call center to tell me the place where I can go buy the valve and fix it myself, and they can not help.

I don't know what else I need to do to resolve the issue.

By the way, my machine is still under warranty. I deeply regret my decision of buying IFB washing machine.

Asok
Bangalore
Jinoy v s

Jun 21, 2017

Installation of new washing machine

I bought new Eva aqua VX/SX washing machine ,but the installation doesn't happened yet( engineer didn't come)
SUTHAN76

Apr 30, 2017

Non availability of spare

Last one month service provider said spare is not available (spring) we placed a order .how can we rectify the problem,where we have to contact further--ticket no is 1105171676. Worst service
Bhavana reddy

Apr 2, 2017

Washingmachine service

I have been contacting u ppl since 10 days continuously.... There is no response from u.. I don't understand y do u people have problem in doing ua work....this is the worst service I have ever seen....
I don't know when ua so called 24hrs will ever happen....
Hope u people atleast consider this complaint if ua free for god sake....
Tkt no. 1105114421
SHIVAKUMAR .N

Mar 15, 2017

loud sound comin from the washing machine

we are using IFB SENORITA SX from 29/04/2013 . And from last 1 year we have a problem in the machine and we had called local customer service . We paid RS.3080 for the service last year but no result .Even after that there is a loud noice coming from the machine while spinning . No response from that person who serviced our machine . we called him many times , and we are really
disturbed.

Feb 27, 2017

Dear Manjumadhu

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Feb 27, 2017

Dear Keval

manjumadhu2602

Feb 25, 2017

worst customer service

we have been calling ifb customer for months no respone.From the day i purchased we are facing issue..only once they came for service...within next month again the machine had problems...they said they wil come...but they are stil coming
Keval Joshi

Feb 23, 2017

IFB

We have been using IFB serana 5.5 KG for last 5 years and we had issues with it.

We are contacting to gujarat state dealer since last one month but he is not answering at all.

This is not the way of giving services to customer, You don't have that much time that you can't answer a single call.

I facing many problem since last one month due to washing machine is not working.

I thought IFB is different but its all the same very very poor service. we will never buy your product and will never recommend it.

Feb 22, 2017

Dear Vgotur

Vgotur

Feb 20, 2017

Vikram Gotur

we have been using IFB serana sx for last 5 years and we had issues with it , one of the agent has come over to our place to check and he said we need to replace the spare parts and it will cost around 9k.

after a month of follow up , he was not answering at all and finally he said that we don't have parts and that is old model.

and he is asking to change the washing machine, my straight question is this is the service your provide, i thought IFB is different but its all the same very very poor service. we will never buy your product and will never recommend it.

Feb 18, 2017

ifb

Dear KARUNAMURTHY,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############ Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

Feb 14, 2017

Dear  KARUNAMURTHY

KARUNAMURTHY

Feb 12, 2017

Washing machine is noisy while in operation

My elderly parents at Pondicherry registered a complaint with IFB service center Pondicherry on January18, 2017, stating that the machine is noisy while in operation and they are not operating the same. As of now the problem is unresolved. They are regularly calling the service centre at Pondicherry an they were assured that technician will arrive whenever they call. Expecting the technician they are at home. Its close to one month and still the technician didn't turn up. The details of the complaints registered with 24/7 customer care are
Customer Name: SABAPATHY
Customer ID: 11112432
Registered Mobile No:9944757297
Type of complaint: Noisy drum while in operation

Hope IFB will take necessary action to send the technician at the earliest

Dr K Karunamurthy
karunamurthy.k@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017

Dear Lena

Lena Kumar

Feb 1, 2017

Repeated assurances

ID No. 606033. Complaint lodged on 23/1/17. Inspite of repeated assurances, I have stayed at home for the technicians to come and repair it. Yesterday, I was assured 200% by Anil of Antek Services that the technician would come to my house. I stayed at home from work with this definite assurance but nobody turned up. Today I called the call centre - they gave me Ritesh Mehta's tel.no. He too is not responding to his no. This machine is under AMC. Has ur services declined? Will never buy an IFB again

Jan 23, 2017

Dear Nicescorp

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

Jan 20, 2017

Dear  Nicescorp

nicescorp

Jan 19, 2017

IFB

I raised complaint with ticket no. 1104554987 on Saturday 14/01/17.
Your executive visited us on 16/01/17 evening and opened the washing
machine. He told that he needs to get some spare parts and he will
come back on 17/01/17. I told him to close the washing machine but he
promised he will come back on 17/01/17 but he didn't come on 17/01/17.

Today on 18/01/17, I got a call from number +91-9148680481. I told him
that the executive was supposed to come back on 17/01/17 but didn't
come back. I requested him to send executive today (on 18/01/17) to
fix the issue or at least close the washing machine so that we can use
it.I waited for your executive but nobody turned up. I tried calling
at the same number but nobody picked up.

I appreciate if you can close this on priority. If fixing the issues
or getting spare parts taking time then please ask your executive to
come and close the washing machine so that it can be used.

Looking forward for a faster resolution.

Thanks and Regards,
-Amit

PS: I have already emailed to customerservice@ifbglobal.com and ifbcrm@ifbglobal.com but no response so far

Jan 13, 2017

Dear Anil

As discussed with you by our team we will be closing your issue as you have traveled out station. Kindly let us know once you are back in station so that we can assist you with your machine issue.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Jan 6, 2017

Dear  G Anil Kumar

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...