IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

venikat

Jun 3, 2021

Machine dead

I have purchased a washing machine from IFB 10/10/2018 model TL ROW 6.5kg Aqua . Warranty is still 09/10/2022
The problem has come 3 months back. They sent nonprofessional technicians. They damaged the product. Again Problem has and shocking the washing machine. Repeatedly I am complaining call centre people are saying we are sending technician but nobody is coming I was given a complaint though their app they cancelled the compliant without visiting they mentioned there customer is not available so this only way to me to raise compliant through you plz help me to resolve the problem

Venkat
Moti Nagar
Hyderabad
Ramasreenivas

Aug 11, 2019

Door Lock not working

I have bought IFB washing machine with a lot of trust on the brand.. During the warranty period, the PCB was changed and it was just not even 8 months from now . Now I am getting Door Open? Pls close message. When I contacted an engineer, I was told it is a PCB issue and have to replace along with Door Lock.
I believe it should not be the case as expect door lock, the machine is functioning as well before this error message is displaying. IFB has been telling there is no issue with the system parts as long as it has been in warranty and when warranty expires, they are placing huge costs on customers.. I was also told that the exchange price is not even 2000 at this stage and in working condition it is 6000 on MRP as exchange benefit..

As customers have huge trust on the brand but when coming to maintenance it is too costly and cannot be imagined just like corporate hospitals today.

Sreenivas
Akanti krishna

May 23, 2019

Intel pipe is of poor quality and poor customer service

Hi my name is renuka.i have purchased 9.5 kg ifb washing machine in October 2017 with register phone number 7095959575.within 6 months iam getting problem with this machine.the intel pipe had hole in it and it was replaced by new one, within one year the newly replaced intel pipe has got hole in it and moreover drainingmotor is not working.The service person who has come yesterday said he will be back today but he is not responding our call.
Such Poor customer service your providing to your customer.
In a warranty period we are facing too many problems , we need refund or a replacement.otherwise i have to complaint in consumer Forum.
Anirudh 0811

Mar 31, 2019

IFB Washing machine complainys

IFB Care points and also customer care doesn't respond to any requests.
Arunprasad Vellaisamy

Jan 24, 2018

Door lock and panel issue

Need to understand the reason why IFB ask to replace both panel and door lock system if the door locking system fail. The overall charge is 5K why cant this be repaired and what is the need to replace? I had door closing issue from the 2nd year of purchase as I had warranty on parts for 4 yrs the technician asked to use as this is normal. This is the 5th year and right now the techni asking to replace as this is the only option this looks like robbing the customer and the main motto of IFB or any other washing machine is to charge or pushing the customer to buy AMC (though getting parts may take upto months). In the future buy a washing machine which dont have LED display (these features are just disco). And IFB need to rethink before asking customer to pay on electronics parts that were used only for 5 yrs.
kasulasowjanya

Nov 26, 2017

IFB WASHING MACHINE ELENA MODEL

This is very pathetic that the AMC associates do not pick our calls. Raju (9542740007) who does says will take care and share the technician number Ashu (9177108100) who says will attend but will come when they have leisure time.We gave complaint 1000648010 to RJ and Vinyaka Associates. They're not responding properly. The complaint is open from last 3-4 weeks.
Do you people have any concerns towards the customer.
This is not good on your part as you take us for the roller coaster ride.
sly_suhas

Nov 23, 2017

Water being collected inside the machine after washing

From the past two weeks, water is drawn into the machine (elite aqua vx) and gets collected there after the wash process is finished. When the door is opened on the next day for loading clothes, the water gushes out. Couldn’t observe when the water is being collected (though the machine is turned off) but it is present inside, the next day.

Oct 14, 2017

12 days and IFB Machine repair still pending!

This is with reference to the complaint/ticket no 1000541166 for repair of my washing machine (this is the second ticket no, first one was never shared with us). Being an MNC firm, we were under impression that it will have a very responsive service centre.

I lodged the complaint on 2nd Oct, 2017 and chronology of events:
(a) First visit on 6th evening(4 days after lodging complaint!), stating that on 7th they will come with spare parts and repair
(b) 7th they do come, but machine was still not working - we were told that timer is also not working and he has ordered it and will repair within 3 to 4 days
(c) No response - we call Altaf, the mechanic, and he routes us to Lateef his supervisor. He assured but again with no result
(d) On 13th I call the number 040 39004321 and I am assured that a reminder call will be sent to service centre - no action again. They share an incorrect service centre number!!
(e) On 14th, call to 040 39004321 results in a new number being shared for Hyd service centre and no one is picking on that number. When we call Altaf, the mechanic, he rudely tells us to to stop troubling him as he has dropped the call!

Really - is this what is meted out to your customers after spending 25k in buying your washing machine?? No concern, no metrics to trace whether complaint is resolved OR not?? I was pretty impressed with IFB products - but unfortunately your service has made me rethink about my loyalty to IFB!!

Tusharika

Jan 25, 2017

Dear Ravikumarpvnl

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############  Email id: [email protected]

Jan 24, 2017

Dear  Ravikumarpvnl

ravikumarpvnl

Jan 22, 2017

NOT RESPONDING TO COMPLAINT

Dear Sir /Madam ,

We are using IFB washing machine (SENORITA VX ) from many years. We facing problem from 17 th Jan'17 . Machine taking water inside but releasing water after some time. Inside blades are also not working . Immediately we informed this to customer care on 17 th Jan'17 . Complaint ID is 1104579802. After that we contacted customer care 2 times for service person.Every time they are giving assurance . But no one came till now to solve problem.

I request you to kindly intervene and do the needful immediately.

p.v.n.l.Ravikumar

Dear  Yash Maheshwari

Yash Maheshwari

Dec 23, 2016

No response to complaint

You have not yet solved the problem.

Your technician had arrived and witnessed tearing of clothes in a fresh wash. He said he'd come back but he did not.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR MACHINE BACK. WE DON'T WANT IT.
Geetanjali bhat

Dec 23, 2016

Drum not rotating for the past 15 days

My washing had a noise problem 15 days back for which I Lodgeda a complaint with Ifb customer care .A technician was sent who said that the belt has to be replaced and so after two days he turned up with a belt of improper specification and somehow got the belt fixed over the rim .After very few days the drum stopped rotating and again I lodged a complaint with Ifb on 18 December with the ticket no 1104310652. Again another technician turned up to find that the belt has slipped off and hence said that another belt of proper specification to be installed.But nobody turned up for the next few days and all my efforts trying to contact either the customer care or the local service center was not only disappointing but the response showed a clear apathy from both.
I had been undergoing a lot of inconvenience and harassment as the machine is only one and a half years old and the irresponsible behavior of the concerned persons is really disturbing . Hope to get something positive through this forum Today again a complaint has been lodged with the ticket no1104355783
Geetanjali Bhatt

Dec 14, 2016

Dear Satyan

Dec 14, 2016

Dear  Yash

Yash Maheshwari

Dec 12, 2016

Elite aqua sx 7kg tearing clothes repeatedly

Purchased in Oct, 2014 and registered 4-5 complaints up to now, none of the technicians could solve the problem of clothes getting torn in the machine. More than 15 clothes got torn in the past 2 years and completely fed-up of the machine. None of their suggestions work-low rpm,low temperature or non-delicate clothes. All get torn. Problem keeps repeating. Not solved in last 2 years. No one picks up customer care number. The machine is under warranty period and this is the kind of treatment IFB gives. Once sold to the customer then it disappears.
My latest complaint number is 1104230989 and customer ID is 10808817. Elite aqua sx serial no. is 012372141009019534. If you will check the last 4-5 complaints made over the last 2 years you will notice that all of them are exactly the same - the clothes are getting torn. No one seems to acknowledge this at all. The clothes were not delicate (couldn't even tear them by the hand), never washed them above 40 C temperature nor over 800 rpm. Simply don't understand how such a good brand can provide such a inferior product.
No one picks up the customer care number on any weekday any time. Totally fed up of the service and the product. Please take the machine back if you can't solve the issue.
Satyan Menon

Dec 8, 2016

IFB Washing Machine

After Repeated calls and complaints still no action taken against my complaint. No technician turned to me with resolution. this is really ridiculous. I really repent on why I bought the IFB washing machine and why did I pay the AMS to such a Bad company. Someone please help us and expedite this.

Dec 7, 2016

Dear  Satyan

Satyan Menon

Dec 6, 2016

Not resolved / attended for more than 1 month

Its worst services, I had ever seen from any product Service. I have registered a complaint with ticket No . 1103986977 on 10th November. Technician visited my home after 10 days and came and said there is a problem with timer as it is under AMS, he will get it replaced with in 3 to 4 days. but did not turned back. we have been calling regularly to IFB customer care and waiting patiently listening to their sorry's and stories. on 25th we have escalated this issue with an incident No: E151879. No action yet.. Yesterday again we escalated the same issue and today I got a call from IFB saying there is no stock of the part.

Dec 5, 2016