IFBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFBI

dheeraj 9827

Aug 2, 2017

placement in forest

Friends i would like to tell you that i am an ex-employee of ICICI bank and i completed this course from bhopal NIIT december 2016

IFBI is a broker of ICICI bank they get their commision on the basis of placement of number of students in ICICI bank. they can do anything for their commision they can also also place you in the tribal adiwaasi areas for getting commision i am of victim of this type fraudness and ifbi bhopal head mr. Amit taneja is such a shameless person i have ever seen he was blackmailing students at the time of joining that if any student not take the joining then his or her joining will be withdraw

so my suggestion is for all tonot join IFBI they are cheaters
Rehan37

Jul 31, 2017

IFBI JOINING INFORMATION

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking to joining ifbi but I m confused after reading all complaints so I want suggestion for above questions
It's there 100% placement ?
After joining they give target , if yes which type of target for complete?

Pls give your valuable suggestionsource.
Rama Agnihotri

Jul 29, 2017

No placement in PGDBO

I have completed the PGDBO course and there is no placement at all. We have been waiting for 4 months now. These people don't even tell us the reason. And despite of making several complaints to different departments, no one took any action. My Almost one year and 1 lakh rupee is wasted in this. Highly dissapointed. Would not recommend it to anyone.
ngowtham

Jun 10, 2017

NIIT said I'm not eligible

I would like to join in PGDB+, But NIIT Madurai Manager said I'm not eligible to this course. Because my DOB- 01/04/93.. As per your instruction I'm eligible to this. What should I do now??
Sapna Upadhyay

Apr 24, 2017

Addmmission

Sir my name is Sapna from Moradabad. I want to apply for PGDBO. I know your eligible creteria but sir all banking institude only see my graduation marks not 10 12. Because sir i have 48% marks in 10, 59% marks in 12, 55% marks in graduation and now i am pursuing MBA(last sem).Really I want to join ifbi. Please help me what can I do? My e.mail id is upadhyaysapna94@gmail.com

Regard
Sapna
customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Feb 23, 2017

IFB

Dear Sanju

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team
Sanju4019

Feb 20, 2017

Ifbi

Guys I m planning to do pgdbo in hyderabad basheerbagh branch by seeing all these compliants I m little bit feared pls suggest me is there any future for pgdbo ifbi ?
Shashank Sen

Feb 8, 2017

Ifbi

Dear all, I am a banker as profession and I can proudly say I have started my career from ICICI bank through IFBI PGDBO program in 2014. Ifbi is not fake it provide 100% placement after you crack it's interview and completion of your respective course course.
Secondly, Yes every baking job have targets for each individual so this is not an excuse for saying ifbi is fraud if you have to become successful in any field you have to put your 100% even public sector banks have targets. Sales and business generation is backbone of banking industry.
Refer my professional profile for further reference and all the best for your future
Rohipp

Jan 20, 2017

Fake promise

Dear sir I have completed PGDB from ifbi Lucknow when I give interview they told me you have been selected in pgdb but don't worry ofter one month we can opgret you in pgdbo I am asking are you sure otherwise I am will not taken admission they says I M sure just take admission but it's fake it's not true and I also have lots of dream and I also paid free so that's why I couldn't leave this and I am just waiting all promised but it's fake I join Feb 2016 and completed course jully 2016 but ofter one year I am not getting a job and I am a PGDB student please find out me any job dear sir my id r16i209900008 AP id s16i209900008 and batch coad 17004 thank you sir mail id raghvendrapandey95@gmail.com Mobil 9198428991
Rohipp

Jan 20, 2017

Fake promise

Dear sir I have completed PGDB from ifbi Lucknow when I give interview they told me you have been selected in pgdb but don't worry ofter one month we can opgret you in pgdbo I am asking are you sure otherwise I am will not taken admission they says I M sure just take admission but it's fake it's not true and I also have lots of dream and I also paid free so that's why I couldn't leave this and I am just waiting all promised but it's fake I join Feb and completed course jully but ofter one year I am not getting a job and I am a PGDB student please find out me any job dear sir my id r16i209900008 AP id s16i209900008 and batch coad 17004 thank you sir mail id raghvendrapandey95@gmail.com Mobil 9198428991

Jan 2, 2017

Student ID : S16I100500007
Registration No. : R16I100500007
Batch Code : B160010
Study Center : IFBI Thane
with due respect i want to state you that i have completed my PGDBP course on Decmber2015 and not posted anywhere till now.
I am waiting for the posting from till now.so i request to you to look after the matter and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks&Regards

अमोल साताळकर

Dec 22, 2016

Ifbi bhopal

Hii guys
Today in my college held campus interview for icici bank . after selection they tell there scheme this guys are from ifbi institute bhopal .
They tell selected candidate that they will give offer latter of icici bank directely after selecting in bhopal interview . is that true ???
After 3 month training program of cost rs 92000 /-
They will give joinig letter of icici bank and after that 3month have stipend of rs 8200 after completing the 3month apprentice the bank will give 2.4 lac package /annum is this true ?????
Is there anyone tell the trueth???
Vishal Sukla

Nov 22, 2016

ifbi guwahati placement enquiry

Does this institution provide 100% placement?? I m very confused?? Any ex students?

Nov 8, 2016

fee refund/fake joying

Hello sir,
I'm saroj Mali
Sir mene 11/7/2016 ko exam diya tha meerut Krishna avenue nehru road senter.! Whaa neeha lutra he exam krwaya tha by amit.(ajay Singh) or muse 27000 thousand liye the ...than second time us person me 24000 liye or muje 10 augast ki jwahr nagar Jaipur ka joyning latter & hazratganj lucknow ki pey slip di thi. Name problam ki wjah se whaa joying nhi krwayi or 1 September me Durgapura jaipur ka latter diya Jo bank walo  ne fek joynig btaya he...!
Men's ab tk 75000rup.jma krwadiye he or joying bhi nhi huyi aap ka system ke log isme involved he.
SIR . please refund my fee./joyning
The all documents attachment thare!
Whenever I completed  to exction.
Arun chetry

Oct 7, 2016

Its not fake

Hi everyone
If u want to go bank than u have to do sales in any bank u have to do 40% sales if I is good platform for student I am ex student of ifbi guwahati kindly note its provide placement not fake one
anu kapoor

Sep 16, 2016

regarding course details

i am enrolled for PGDB+ IN CHANDIARH ifbi centre. My friend was interested for ifbi PGDBO course and she had visited at ifbi center of ambala and she got 49% marks in 10th and more than 50% in 12th and graduation and she had been told thar she can apply for pgdbo prog. But when i was visited at ifbi chandigarh center they had informe me that i am not eligible for PGDBO course because of 48.8% marks in 10th. Respected sir, please clear my cofusion why so difference in eligibility criteria of ifbi centres. Please guide me accurate criteria so that no candidate can be misguided.

Anu Kapoor
7404199851
Swapna Sweety

Jun 15, 2016

Fake Fake Fake....Waste of Money and Waste of Time. I am Begging you. Dont Join anywhere in IFBI

Brothers and Sisters, Please don't join in IFBI. It is fake assured job provided institute. Especially don't join in Indiranagar branch. There, Shilpa and Surendar Reddy will be there. They will tell everything lies only. after completion class room training, for internship, takes 4 or 5 months time to get offer letter. In internship also, only sales. 100% sales. so I am begging you, dont join anywhere in IFBI. Please.............
pradeep sri

Jun 12, 2016

institute of finance banking and insurance

Please friends don't join in Ifbi. Yes they will offer you 100% job but once after joining in job then will put pressure on you . You have to do sales . Each person will have targets monthly. Pls pls try another job before joining. Don't waste your money.
arif ali ansari

Jun 11, 2016

information

Hello , I want to join ifbi Patna??is it fraud???
Please help Frnd...do they provide placement or not???
zuci

Apr 30, 2016

NEED SUGGESTION

I am zuci. I am in madurai. I got an oppurtunity from NIIT to join PGDBO course with 92000 course fee. They assured me that I will get
job after completion of 6 months course. I am confused regarding joining this course.

Please anyone suggest me that whether I have to join this course or not?

Should I get job after completing this course?
b.ashwini

Apr 4, 2016

complaint about i want to join niit pgdbo

i want to join pgdbo program they said that 3 mnths training and three mnths internship after that with in howmany days the will allocate our work location please please inform me
Anshul Sahu

Student ID : S15I200600056
Registration No. : R15I200600056
Batch Code : B160010
Study Center : IFBI Bhopal
with due respect i want to state you that i have completed my PGDBP course on March2015 and not posted anywhere till now.
i am waiting for the posting from till now.so i request to you to look after the matter and solve my problem as soon as possible.
Thanks&Regards
Anshul Sahu
viral soni

Feb 28, 2016

I want apply ifbi course

I am viral,
I was already completed b.com I want to register ifbi in banking course but b.com in 1sem have catty so I will applicable ifbi or not..?
Annie_22

Dec 12, 2015

Fake promisis

I am a PG student who recently got a call from IFBI Gurgaon. They wanted to know my academic profile and then offered my the PGDBO course. Being a masters in mathematics my obvious instinct was to reject their offer. I can get better options any day. However, the man insisted and subsequently connected me to their Guwahati office. It took me great efforts to evade this institute! Just want to tell all the job aspirants out there...no institution can provide a good job just like that. So instead of spending thousands on fraud institutions, it's better to spend that money on books and apply for job interviews and competitive exams!! Good luck people! Don't let IFBI and it's promises fool you!!!!

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...