IGNOU

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

Tapaswinisahu1996

Nov 26, 2022

Confirmation not received

Sir I have applied for the entance examination of B Ed 2023 in IGNOU, fees of rs-1000/- has deducted from my account but I did not get any acknowledgement of receipt for the payment.also control no and transaction ID have generated but when I log in to my account It is still showing the fee payment option.

So kindly look into my problem.
Yours,
TAPASWINI SAHU
Control NO- 231T434637

Confirmation not received

sahoosdn

Apr 30, 2018

not providing practical in summer vacation

Sir i am government employee.When i read ignou prospectus that practical will be conducted in summer vacation.I decided to take admission.But 2 years passed and no practical was provided to me.The most frustrating thing is that while all other regional centre are providing practical in summer vacation,the RC Bhubaneswar is providing practical before summer vacation, i.e. in april.Therefore i request your goodself to look after the matter and take necessary action.
enrollment number 165081221
Shsir

Aug 18, 2017

IGNOU Result not found

I had appeared IGNOU term end June 2017 Examination in MSO my Enrollment no is 130932762. I have submit all my assignment and appeared all exam.

But my result was not found in the website.

Plz see the matter and published the result
saumyalipu

May 31, 2017

About Provisional Certificate

I am a student under IGNOU.My Enrollment Number -130953204,Course-BDP(BA).
I have completed my Graduation Degree having English as a Major Paper in Last Dec Term End.I have not received my Provisional Certificate yet.Kindly Solve My Problem & Send Me my Certificates.Regional Centre-Bhubaneswar, Study Centre -Bhadrakh(2118). Please Solve My Problem..
THANKS
rajeshnayak913

Mar 30, 2017

exam form submission

I have entered the wrong subject code in ignou exam for please help.
Name - Sujata Pradhan
Enrolment no- 146313382
Sharma Rashmi

Feb 14, 2016

Result pending of AHE P-01

AHE P-01
I HAVE COMPLETED MY ALL PAPER OF BDP EXAMINATION.AND ALSO SHOW MY PASS MARK IN MY GRADE CARD EXCEPT MY AHE-01 PROJECT MARK.I WAS SENDING MY PROJECT PAPER IN 23 dec 2015 .BUT DID NOT SHOW MY PROJECT MARK IN GRADE CARD.SO I AM SUFFERING PROBLEM FOR MY HIGHER STUDY AND I DID NOT GIVEN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM.SO KINDLY HELP ME PLEASE FOR THESE PROBLEM.
my enrollment No.122296702
prasantamishra

May 22, 2014

delay of revaluation result

i am student of BDP , my enrollment no is 092912361, i have paid an amunt of Rs 500/- for y revaluation of my ERD 01 paper
by DD , but till date result not declared. please help me.
Vinayagam Pillai K Send email

Jun 25, 2012

Ignou

I applied for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Court with the IGNOU-BHARATH COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 8, Karpagambal Nagar, Mylapore, Chennai-600 004. My course code is MS55. I remitted the admission fees for I Semester, Rs.3000/- on 19.09.2011. But the unsigned receipt had been despatched by the above institution. Until now, no Enrollment No. in recognition of my admission, no books / study materials have been received from the institution. Any phone call is not responded by the institution. I am the resident of Chidambaram, 250 km away from the institution. Would the IGNOU help me?
Ishtiyaq Bazaz Send email

Apr 30, 2012

Ignou

dear sir my revaluation result for mca course, was not yet declared
my course code is mcs-014 and enrolment no: is 096930235
Krish_shimla Send email

Feb 15, 2012

AHE P-01

I HAVE COMPLETED MY ALL PAPER OF BDP EXAMINATION.AND ALSO SHOW MY PASS MARK IN MY GRADE CARD EXCEPT MY AHE-01 PROJECT MARK.I WAS SENDING MY PROJECT PAPER IN TIME .BUT DID NOT SHOW MY PROJECT MARK IN GRADE CARD.SO I AM SUFFERING PROBLEM FOR MY HIGHER STUDY AND I DID NOT GIVEN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM.SO KINDLY HELP ME PLEASE FOR THESE PROBLEM.
my enrollment No.063797307
Padmalochan Dash Send email

Jan 16, 2012

AHE P-01

i do not recommended to all other my friend and family to join in IGNOU
Padmalochan Dash Send email

Jan 16, 2012

AHE P-01

I HAVE COMPLETED MY ALL PAPER OF BDP EXAMINATION.AND ALSO SHOW MY PASS MARK IN MY GRADE CARD EXCEPT MY AHE-01 PROJECT MARK.I WAS SENDING MY PROJECT PAPER IN TIME .BUT DID NOT SHOW MY PROJECT MARK IN GRADE CARD.I HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMPLAIN 4 OR 5 TIMES IN ONLINE.BUT NO RESPONSE MY COMPLAIN.SO I AM SUFFERING PROBLEM FOR MY HIGHER STUDY AND I DID NOT GIVEN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM.SO KINDLY HELP ME PLEASE FOR THESE PROBLEM.
my enrollment No.054002458