IGNOU

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

Sumit4269

Aug 7, 2022

Graduation cirtificate

Respected sir/mam
I completed my all year exam and all subject and the result is uploaded on Ignou grade card. My grade card is completed on 26 may 2022 but still today on 7 august i didn't get my valid certificate and due to this reason i can't fill many exam forms. So please help me and tell me how much time IGNOU take to give my valid result or subsequent way to appear exams lkke IBPS PO . my enrollment number is 177514545.
My contact e-mail ID is [email protected]

Graduation cirtificate

Pavithra kala

Jun 3, 2022

MHA 06 marks not updated

Greetings of the Day Sir/Maam
My results have been declared I scored 43 in mha 06 but its still not updated in the E card it shows 34 . So please update it asap attaching the documents below . My Enrolment Number is 193650840 . Please update it as soon as possible . My Degree is on hold because its still not updated . So please update it as soon as you can . And Please change my name from Pavillra Kal M.P to Pavithra Kala M.P on the E marks card as well .
Swetarao

Feb 13, 2022

Fee not Refunded after admission cancellation at University

I am Sweta Rao from Balasore, Odisha. I had applied for Admission for Distance BA honours Hindi in IGNOU through their website and have paid Rs 3900 course fee + Rs 200 Registration Fee).
Recently I have done addimssion in IGNOU. I am financially very poor & after huge arguments with my parents I have done admission & paid amount. Now I don't want to take addimssion and I want my money back. I was not aware that parents took money from somebody else & they want their money back. Please help me to get my refund back or please provide me concern person details.
I tried calling all the numbers of IGNOU & regional center but no-one is responding.
On contacting their help desk number on 12th February 2022, they said that a deduction of registration fee That is Rs 200 will be done and the rest of the fees that is Rs 3900 will be refunded back within 10 days.

But till now i have not got my fees refund of Rs 3900.
I have been trying to call on all the helpline numbers but no response,
I have been continuously mailing on various mail id that I got through their website mentioned below: rc [email protected], [email protected] etc

I have been mailing them almost everyday and no one is responding for the same.
The fees is refundable as its been cancelled before last date of admission.
Then also they are not refunding my fees.
I request you to please refund the fees paid.

I request you to please help me in getting the refund fee amount of Rs 3900
I want IGNOU my fees to be refunded back as soon as possible
Sharma15

Dec 27, 2021

Assignment number not updated in grade card

Hello Sir/Mam

I am student of ignou regional center 3. This is regarding the assignment I submitted for BCA 6th sem. I checked the grade card but assignment number is not updated yet, because of this it is showing not completed for the subjects.

Please find the attached screenshot of the asssignment email I sent for 6th semester.

Please help me to have updated my assignment number.

Enrollment number:186907244
Regional center:RC delhi 3
Study center: SSC net education 0742p

Assignment number not updated in grade card Assignment number not updated in grade card

Kmadhu2009

Dec 2, 2021

Delay in receiving marksheet

My name is Kumari Madhu. I have taken admission in IGNOU in Masters of Commerce for the session 2019-2021. My enrollment number is 197053692.

The exam was conducted in the month of August 2021. The result was declared by the end of September. However my marksheet has not been delivered yet. I have been contacting IGNOU via email regarding this but still they are asking to wait.

Currently I'm unemployed and I need my marksheet to get a job. I lost many opportunities in applying for government jobs due to this delay. I am not sure whether in future I will receive my certificates or not.

Please help me in getting my marksheet it is really important for me during this pandemic time. I am unable to survive without a job.

Name- Kumari Madhu
Email- [email protected]
Pitambar Mahato

Apr 8, 2021

Non Receipt of Mart sheet

My name is Sgt PITAMBAR, my enrolment no. is W11565378. I have not received my marksheet till date I have received only certificate of Diploma in Automobile, Certificate of Security management of Strategic Installations and Associate Degree in Science. I am going on discharge from service on 31 December 2021. My Present unit is 17TS (Spyder& MRSAM Faculty) AF, AIR FORCE STATION MAKARPURA, VADODARA, GUJARAT. . Therefore I request to you that please send me the marksheet to my unit Or in my civil address given below-
B-12, Royal Garden Society, Near Air Force Station,Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat. 390014
s soon as possible.It will be fruitful in my near future.
d.choudhary130973

Oct 12, 2019

REVEALUTION RESULT GETTING TOO MUCH DELAYED

I HAD APPLIED ONLINE FOR REEVALUATION IN 2 SUBJECTS ON 17.08.19 AND 20.08.2019 RESPECTIVELY. 50 DAYS HAVE PASSED NO RESULT DECLARED AND INSPITE OF REPEATED MAILS NO SATISFACTORY CONFIRMATION REGARDING WHEN IT WILL BE DECLARED.
Anvi_Dixit

Oct 2, 2019

Result Of PHE -15 (B.SC) not declared

R/s sir/ma'am,

I am Anvesha dixit, Enrollment no. 159922142 (B.Sc) I have given exams in June 2019.My result PHE-15 has not been yet declared till.
Please update my Phe-15 result as soon as possible. As last date of Dec 2019 examination fee submission is 5/10/2019.
jishnumr2007

Jun 9, 2019

Assignment marks not updated

I have cleared all the papers of BLIS in TEE DEC 2018,but assignment marks of one paper (BLI 224) is not updated yet.I have submitted written complaint to Trivandrum Regional centre and sent many emails to solve the issue.But there is no response yet.I am very disappointed.I have to submit my provisional degree certificate to my employer soon. They have responsibility to any student.

En.no.175652197

Assignment marks not updated

shubham deep singh

May 25, 2019

exam center wrong

hello Sir,

This is shubham, i have select my exam center jaipur during form filling time but today i go for download hall ticket then there is another exam center is appearing and i am not able to manage transportation from there ?

what can i do help me ?

exam center wrong

Ayush_Gupta

Apr 29, 2019

Revaluation result yet not declared

I am the student of BCA , my enrollment number is 163099720 and its my last semester and i need to get the revaluation result as soon as possible . I had submitted the revaluation form 45 days ago but still there is no updation of my result please help me to get when will the result declared .
raji k sadan

Apr 11, 2019

Revaluation result of bcs-12 not declared

I have applied for bcs-12 revaluation on feb 22, 2019 and y enrollment no. is 157118018.The result is not declared yet.Please let me know the result.
Raji
yyogita

Apr 6, 2019

meg 11

Please be informed that I have submitted a wrong assignment for a subject
which is not under my subject code. I have submitted assignment for meg 11 which is not registered. please make it MEG-8 from MEG-11. as now i have submitted my MEG- 8 assignment and it still showing MEG 11.
, I really apologize for my mistake.

Please kindly remove MEG-11 from my assignment grade card and make it MEG-8
Enrollment number - 159689072
Name - Yogita Kumari

meg 11

Revaluation of result

I have submitted a Revaluation Request one months back but till now my result has not been updated.I have posted a Revaluation form along with fee in the form of DD To Telibagh Lucknow centre.

Revaluation of result

I have submitted a Revaluation Request in feb but till now my result has not been updated.I have posted a Revaluation form along with fee in the form of DD To Telibagh Lucknow centre.

Revaluation

I have submitted a Revaluation Request one month back but till now my result has not been updated.I have posted a Revaluation form along with fee in the form of DD To Telibagh Lucknow centre.

Nithya Karthikeyan

Enrolled no- 115192320
anuragdwi

Mar 29, 2019

Removed BCS12(Mathmatics)

sir i have done intermediate from mathematics but my MCA 1st Sem included BCS12(Mathmatics) so kindly remove this subject if any reason contact: 9559374953 email:[email protected] .

Removed BCS12(Mathmatics)

kumarvizz

Feb 15, 2019

BTS Result Not Showing

BTS December Result 2018 is not showing to online result declaration link at ignou website. Why university not updating through SMS service to student about every update.
Rishikesh Kumar2019

Jan 28, 2019

Diploma certificate

I was enrolled in project Akashdeep. I received provisional certificates but till date I have not received original diploma certificate.
Vikasmds

Nov 24, 2018

Hall ticket missing

I am 1st year BA student I am getting below note on hall ticket for BHDF101:
Not Eligible (Non completion of minimum study period / Registration not valid for DEC 2018 TEE Exam). Hence not permitted for following courses(s) for DECEMBER 2018 TEE.

However I have submitted assignments and fees always

Please help me in this
Email - [email protected]

Many thanks in advance

Hall ticket missing

My enrollment no -142095662
Course code -mcse003
I had applied revaluation in mcse003 in 18 August 2018.
But my revaluation result did not declare.
So, sir kindly declare my revaluation result for mcse003 course code of ignou.

My enrolment no -142095662
Course code- mcse003
I had applied for revaluation in mcse003 in 18 August 2018 for june TEE 2018.
But my revaluation result did not declare.
It's too much delay.
So , sir kindly declare my mcse003 revaluation result.

My enrolment -142095662
Subject -mcse003
I had applied for revaluation in mcse003 in 18 August 2018 for ignou june 2018 term end exam.
But my result did not declare.
It's too much delay.

So, sir kindly declare my result of mcse003 of revaluation of ignou.