IGNOU

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

Sunitamallick

Mar 27, 2020

Eco 10 & Eco 11

We have already submitted my all assignments 2019 in March but my two subject eco 10& eco 11 assignments mark not showing in my gread card we complain second time my roll no 151060560 study center 2146-D odiaha angul
Kindly request you to solve the issue we facing the issues long time.
Dipika pradhan

Mar 14, 2020

Assignment status not updated

Sir I have submitted all the assignment but till now my mpse004 assignment marks has not been updated.My enrollment no-181647500
Uma Mahor

Feb 22, 2020

Assignment Statust Not Update

i am a student of MAH final year. sir i already submitted all my assignment bt it is not reflected online. my enrolment number is 191266930

please help as soon as possible
Rupadhyay

Sep 26, 2019

Assignment marks

Sir my three subjects assignment marks are shown but all subjects assignment marks are not shown then what should I do????
vikrant 10

Feb 18, 2019

TS-05 PROJECT STATUS NOT UPDATED YET

TS-5 Project marks not updated yet in project status n
Enrollment no. -125683849
vikrant 10

Feb 18, 2019

TS-05 PROJECT STATUS NOT UPDATED YET

It's. Been more then 3 months for submission of project. it's showing only PTS 04 , PTS -06 . BUT WHERE IS PTS-05. KINDLY CHECK AND HELP I NEED TO SHOW MY MARKSHEET IN MY OFFICE.

ENROLLMENT NO. - 125683849
Ignou420

Feb 11, 2019

Payment debited but admission not conformed

I made the payment online for B.A English, my payment got debited but admission not conformed when i tried logging in it says server error. what about my money will i get it refunded and when. Really disappointed. I thought IGNOU is one of the trust worthy distance education university but i can also see comments below regarding result issues assignments issues marks sheet issues and what not. I think all people who are facing issues should get together and file a case against this ignou distance education university.
if any one know any solution to this plz reply
Farhinnaaz

Dec 4, 2018

Examiner didn't let me write the exam

How can an examiner do like this, this is my last chance to complete my final year exam because my boarding pass was blur. It was not my fault. I have requested him so many times that this is my last chance he was not ready to listen anything.

Ignou is for our ease so the people who cannot do regular college can join this institute but many people are reapiting their exam and many people's results are not relevant.

One should be strict as an examiner but to the a certain level. I requested him a lot and connected him with my branch Rourkela. He spoke to someone in Rourkela who handles ignou operation there with that he was convinced but still didn't let me write my exams.
Asif.M

Sep 11, 2018

Grade crd status is not updated

I am Asif.M. Admission taken July 2017, B.A.1ST Year result declared. But till date assignment Status is not updated. I have contacted Study center, Regional center and IGNOU Delhi. No proper response . Now I am totally fed up. Pls.guide me

Enrollment no: 173639644
Mob.no: 9979346569
Abhishek Roy

Sep 2, 2018

Results not uploaded yet

I have not received my complete results yet. Kindly update or share any contact detail to get the result.

Abhishek
naresdev

Aug 11, 2018

Project Mark not updated yet

I have done my project long back, I waited 2 years so not updated project .
Then again i got project approval from Ignou and submitted last year 2017 which is my maximum strecth from 2010.

Still my project is not updated and because of that I didnt get certified which is making me more trouble in my current position

BTME
E.No : 100036488
mail id : [email protected]
ph : 9011873717
Saurabh1190

Jul 6, 2018

assingment submission not updated

I have submitted my assignment on 26-Feb-2016 for BCOMAF and appeared for the examination. I cleared my examination and applied for the marksheet. I didn't received any revert from IGNOU. When I visited IGNOU regional center, I was informed that assignment marks for FEG02 is not updated in the records.
I again submitted my assignment at study center on 15th April 2018.

When I checked my assignment submission status, it is showing 'No records found'.

Below mentioned are the details of my registration:
Name: Saurabh Sharma
Enrollment Number: 147532465.

Also, the assignment marks for FEG02 in my Grade Card is still showing blank and status is shown as not completed.

Can you please help me to provide further course of action to get marksheet.
Abhishek .G

Jun 19, 2018

Not able to register for 31 convocation

My enrollment number:118634443
My name :G.Abhishek
Year of passing:2017
Whenever I try to register for 31 convocation it says ENROLLMENT NUMBER NOT FOUND.may I know why is that and also is their any other possible way to get my original degree certificates ? If so please help me out

Sreejith P

May 24, 2018

Assignment Mark Not yet updated

My Name is Sreejith.P,
having Enrollment No: 171373369
registered for the course: BCOMAF.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: 8086753499

I have written TEE Dec 2017. But still, assignment mark for the subject FEG01 not yet updated. I have visited the study centre on 7th April 2018 and informed my concern to Mr.Mohan. He noted down my Enrollment number and details and he promised me that it will be updated. But no change.

Again I have revisited on 16th May 2018: He has given me the same answer. After that, I have written a mail to [email protected] & [email protected] regarding the same. Still no response and update. This is really affecting my career and I don't know what to do. Nobody is answering my calls and grievance portal is not working.

Please let me know what is the concern on this. Due to this-this particular subject result is showing as not completed. I have submitted my assignment and I have the acknowledgement copy with me.

Please do needful and awaiting your quick revert on this.

I have attached screenshot of my Grade Card & Assignment Remittance-Cum-Acknowledgement Card

Assignment Mark Not yet updated

mishranidhi

May 3, 2018

to delete my complaint

sir plzz delete my complaint because someone regulary irritating me by using my number by this complaint. My complaint is by mishranidhi. plzz sir delete my complaint.
shruthi vijay

Mar 25, 2018

Grade card issue

This is Shruthi H V from Bangalore.I have completed my M.com 1st year and 2nd year course during 2015-17 from IGNOU and i have not yet received any grade card through post while others have got their grade card. I am in very need of grade card or certificate as i have to produce original marks card for employment purpose.
Please do the needful in the matter at the earliest.

Enrolment No : 156007697.
mishranidhi

Mar 8, 2018

ASSIGNMENT MARKS HAS NOT UPDATED YET

SIR,
My name is NIDHI,student bsc general, enrolment number 145453554,sir I submit all my assignment june to december 2017 but still my three assignment marks not updated in assignment status or in my grade card. I kindly request you to please update my assignment marks as soon as possible.
Your sincerely
NIDHI
Phone no-9871548744
email [email protected]
muskan s

Mar 7, 2018

Assignments Marks Not Updated

My name is Muskan, enrollment no.137861814. I am doing my BDP course in commerce stream. I have submitted assignment of
AMK 1, ECO-08, & EEC-11 before the due date but still marks are not updated.I humbly request you to look in the matter and help me by updating my assignment marks as well as sending grade card. I went to my study center that is Greenfield Public School (Dilshad Garden) where they told me that marks are send by them but is not getting updated from Regional Centre Rajghat, Delhi. I also went to the Regional centre, Rajghat multiple times I have submitted many applications there but I didn't get any response from their end
Kindly do the needful. Awaiting response...

Muskan
Nisha Chandra

Feb 28, 2018

No response for Final Degree

Hello !

I have completed my BA programme last year June/2017 & results are out.
I have to pursue B.ed from other college for which I needed my provisional certificate, migration certificate & Degree. Despite of number of calls to regional center & mail at bdresults I have not received any response from Ignou's side.
My admission has already got delayed by 4 months now.
No one is giving any sort of confirmation of month or date etc.for when I can opt for the required documents & where to approach for it.
Kindly share the procedure to obtain these documents or send my docs .
Wilson s. chand

Feb 17, 2018

MPA 17

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have submitted all my assignment of M.A 1st and 2nd year on time. But when I checked the status of my grade card its still showing "Not Completed" of 1 assignment (MPA 17) till now. I want to know about my assignment status. I got good marks in every assignment and Exams and I am sure about the pending assignment that they are prepared and answered well by me. So please let me know where is the error in my grade card or assignment status.

Please Help me ASAP......!!!!

Name- Manisha
sangeetha1994

Feb 9, 2018

I Didn't get results of IBO-3 Subject -M.COM 1ST YEAR

DEAR SIR,

I APPEARED IN DEC 2017 TERM END EXAM ( M.COM -1ST YR ) WITH ENROLL NO 165516980 . I GOT MY RESULT BUT IBO03 CODE ARE NOT SHOWN IN RESULT. I REQUEST U TO KINDLY LOOK INTO MATTER AND MAKE UPDATION IN MY RESULT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .

THANKING YOU
satish671

Jan 22, 2018

Assignment Number Not Update

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am B.sc IInd year student. I submitted July-2016 session assignment on 5-Aug-2016 (FEG01, FEG02, FST01, LSE01, LSE02, LSE03). My five assignment number updated successfully showing on the website except for LSE01 even I had submitted all assignment together. So, Please update my assignment number.

Thanking You,
Satish Chauhan,
Enroll No: 157081879
Ph No: 7503562663
Email Id: [email protected]
Abhishek Kumar Smg

Dec 18, 2017

Project statues not yet updated

I am Abhishek K
Enrollment no -150630640
Course code -MAPC
I have completed all my final year
papers in the term end exam December 2016.
But in the project status showing
RECEIVED TO BE PROCESSED.
After 6 March 2017 I have not yet received any updates
Kindly do the needful.
Rumagn

Nov 25, 2017

Assignment status update

I have submitted all my assignments by urgent post. My course if study is CIG. The assignments are received too. My enrolment no is 172684616. The status shows not submitted. Kolkata region. Study Centre 2841. Kindly do the needful. Anticipatory thanks.
Sonal salhotra

Nov 8, 2017

Assingment submission

I am a student of Meg ignou .I have submitted all my assignments but assingment status still not upgraded yet so please look into the matter as soon as possible. My roll no is 146976458

Municipality Drinking Water - No Drinking Water Supply for more than 3 weeks
    Hi Sir/Madam, Am G.Arputharaj. For the past 3 weeks...
    Hathway Broadband - Lost my account balance
    I got a call from hathway support from +918511513282 and...
    CPPC, SBI GOVINDPURA BHOPAL - Pension and gratuity not received
    dear sir /madam sir Mai. ex lnk deepnarayan Singh ...
    Garena free fire - Not getting diamond in memberships
    Hii dear garena Name. Anzar I'd 594620595 Garena...
    VODAFONE INTERNET SPEED PROBLEM - Internet very poor
    I have receive only 10 to 40 kb/a, very very poor internet
    Olx fraud through Paytm upi - Olx army fraud
    Sir mere saath olx pr fraud Kiya hua h jisne fraud Kiya h...
    DL - DL SMART CARD
    Driving Licence not getting issued at RTO Karwar...
    axis bank card - ECPP complaint
    INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX9245 on 23-Mar-20...
    DishTV - recharge reminder even after recharge done
    Dear Customer (skworriers), Hope you are doing...