IGNOU

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

himanshu1987

Apr 12, 2013

Related to marksheet and Provisonal Certifcate

I am Himanshu Agrawal.I have completed MCA from IGNOU in June 2012. My Er no is 094949030. In 12th i have Science maths.and as per your university rules and regulations those student have maths not need to give paper of CS-60,I also Send my relevant documents and Certificate to clear this issue 2 times. But till date i not receive any mark sheet and certificate.When i call relevant to this 011-29572212 they are not giving good response to me.So i request u please consider it on urgent basis and give me response soon.
ascent

Mar 7, 2013

about further proceess

Hi.

please anyone suggest to me about my IGNOU BDP 1st year program. TEE Dec2012 has not be completed three subject. so please snuggest to me further process. while i have apple yd for 2nd years programs.

Thanks Regards.

Pankaj Negi
gurinder kaur

Feb 19, 2013

Regarding books

The Manager
IGNOU University

I am here to inform you that i m the student of M.com 1st year in your university from Punjab (Study Centre - Khanna, Sub-Centre Ludhiana). I have been visiting the main centre Khanna many times but nobody bothered to listen to my problem. I have not got my set of books. I have to prepare my assignments but I don't have my books. the last date of submitting assignments is coming nearer but i cudn't prepare due to this problem. I have to also prepare for my exams so please i request u to solve my problem. Please send me my books soon.

Gurinder kaur
Roll no. - 127640727
program code- mcom
dhritimaan khound

Feb 11, 2013

not recciving marksheet and certificate

i,am student of IGNOU, my enrollment no-075565420, program-BDP (B.A) , i am complete my B.A course last june term in exam 2012 but still now i don't received my mark-sheet and certificate , many time remind PROF PUSPOLATA TRIPATHI ,THE REGISTARAR (SED) IGNOU, but not any response. kindly send my mark-sheet and certificate as soon as possible.

Aug 3, 2011

Rule Rule Rule...No Support...Roam..Mental Trauma..Pressurization!!!

in fact, after checking the results, she thought it was for another paper, only after checking the code she was so shocked. she had mugged up all the programs in the book. ignou's papers are checked on the basis of who has done the shortest paper. its becoz the guards get angry when they have to check long papers, so they give the highest marks to those who dont write anything in their papers. ignou mca is even impossible for bill gates, it was declare him also a failure in their course and even narayan murthy. it happens only in india

Aug 3, 2011

Rule Rule Rule...No Support...Roam..Mental Trauma..Pressurization!!!

Ignou is one of the worst universities for MCA. its driving students crazy, flunking students just like that, one of my pals has flunked in exams in which she expected above avg marks. i dont know what she will do now, she was feeling so hysterical. the worst part is that she didnt not even expect failing in this course, because she had attempted all the questions and her paper was top notch. this paper was the easiest paper for this course and all questions were from the books. she knew all the programs by heart. ignou's papers are certainly checked by guards. she had completed the complete paper and was expecting some stunning results, quite stunning indeed.

Jun 4, 2011

not complete result

i am a MSW student under ignou, Malkangiri. My enroolment number is 095434802. i am attend msw 1st year examination in last june 2010.. But ignou have not yet annnounced my result course code msw 002.
This is for your kind information and hoping your positive response.

Jun 4, 2011

R/S
I have not receipt final certificate please send me my certificate as soon as possible.

Apr 29, 2011

not update in paricular time my project

My name M.MADHAVI LATHA ennrolment no.082283509 i have completed BSCN but my project marks are not updated. IN 102C AND 102D (MICROBIOLOGYAND NUTRITION)

MY STUDY CENTER CODE 0183P VIZ IAM STUDING 2008 TO 2010

THANKING YOU
YOUR"S FATFULLY
M.MADHAVI LATHA

Apr 11, 2011

result is still not updated

i Niloo Kumari, 088705150(DPE) my grade card is not updated and i have sent twice my assignment marks from study center but stil my grade card is not updated.
i just lost my hope..i dont know what to do how to do? i try to talk with every person who is in IGNOU administration..but no one respond positively. plz anybody plz help me i need it...

Mar 26, 2011

From,
Monali
Enrolment No is : 092250592
I have completed my BCA n got grade card except CS-76 ie. Project
please send me whome to contact.
my email id is [email protected]

Jan 28, 2011

From,
Nanditha S.N
Enrolment No is : 063441161
I am completed my BCA except CS_76 ie. Project but I did not got my grade cards. please send me whome to contact.
my email id is [email protected]

Jan 21, 2011

not update in paricular time my project

Dear Friends create a new thread and discuss with other MBA aspirants, MBA students and alumni regarding your institute and program. So, that other MBA aspirants and students can be helpful to make further decision.

Welcomes Amity University MBA, ICFAI University MBA, SMU MBA students to use the resources available.

Nov 24, 2010

result is still not updated

i AJIT KUMAR PATI, enrollment no:083462057 a student of MBA 5th semester of IGNOU. i like to inform that my term end exam result of MS 07 which i gave exam in JUNE 2010 session in KIIT CAMPUS, BHUBANESWAR is still show in web site.

For which PGDIM course will not acceptalbe.

Plz do needfull.

Ajit Kumar Pati
Bhubaneswar
083462057
neerbond

Jan 21, 2013

grades are not updated

I enrolled for Bed in IGNOU since 2011. Now i have completed all my assignments but still my ES-066 and term end practicals grades are not updated. So you are requested to update my grades as soon as possible.

With regards

Shweta Rani Verma
Enrollment No.-111838822
MOB NO.-9718048269, 9897631609
syed iqbal

Dec 10, 2012

assignment marks not updated

My FST-01 assignments marks are not updated while i submitted the assignments on november 2011. The other subjects' assignment marks are updated on time but i am worrying about my FST-01 assignment marks.

Please help me out

Oct 10, 2012

AHE1P-project was not updated

Dear,
Sir/Madam

My self NILADRI SHEKHAR BISWAS, my Enrollment No:085421032 a student of BDP-(BA)
Final year of IGNOU.
My,Study Centre Name is: Durgapur Women's College.
My,Study Centre Code is: 2848
My,Regional Centre Code is: 28

I would like to u, inform that my "Term-End Exam" June-2012, (AHE1P-project)
result was not updated. for this reason my BA result is not completed shown.
Although i have sent my PROJECT REPORT to you, date as on 21/08/2012 and its,
Booked at:-TOLLYGUNGE H.O and its Delivered at:- Ignou S.O
Delivered date on:-23/08/2012 through Speed Post. My speed post Track Result Details
...on this no: EW000553755IN.

Again i would like to requesting on u sir, please kindly look into the matter and
resolve the issue as earlier as possible.

Name :- Niladri Shekhar Biswas
Ph No :- 9933867147
Kumar31.ajay Send email

Jun 7, 2012

REGISTRATION STATUS CORRECTION

I could not see any response on this.Can any one please help
Kumar31.ajay Send email

Apr 4, 2012

REGISTRATION STATUS CORRECTION

This University staff are working pathetic in Kolkata...they are literally harrassing the student and thier parents...Can any seriously look into it..

Jun 3, 2011

not complete result

I am a student of BLIS under indra gandhi open university . i was gave my final exam in june 2010 but my result was not declare till todate. my enrollment number is 098315765.I am lost almost one year in my carrer. please look into the matter and help me out.
User204651

Apr 11, 2011

Rule Rule Rule...No Support...Roam..Mental Trauma..Pressurization!!!

OPEN MARKET.....POSTS PRIDE...AC OFFICE.....Domestic Allowance....???PF/Pension...What to Care...... FOREMOST GOVERNMENT servant

Write Letter but as Per Autnorithy conditional Dictating ...far from Fact....& too Less chance of Receiving???Roaming Bikash Bhawan..No Toll Free No & call Records Opt.

JoyKumar

<[email protected]> Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Cc: [email protected], [email protected] Bcc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Subject: For The Shake Of Needy....Pls Act.....2004 from Batch...Pls....CS-68 / 69 the tenure No practical???

Respected ,

Pls Have Objective Question do Asked from June 2011(inform every Students...as from & after 2005* I never received any letters except in January 2010 a Centre Allotted letters - 1 from Bikash Bhawan & 1 From Delhi).....and implement 40% Rule from 2004 Batch BCA / MCA as invst Most Student duration then at 2814 had dropped pursuing due to Mental Pressure or Bikash Bhawan threatening’s...........anyhow some girl but though in America in his place other girl Appeared on Exam…..if not see His Passport…or Practical attendance at Taratolla Signature verified…..”if Women or Known to Admin any 1 Could do anything….similarly many group of them did so…..

Most joined Sikkim Manipal...who Gave or try in Practical.....Theory...or Viva either crossed or given lesser marked...as per said Some Comment marked...We had Kept your Enrollment No...See who make you pass.....these happens for Speaking truth...no Class...unnoticed 3 ice Study center Closes...no Whereabouts like wise yrs passes till January 2010 but was latter ..Workout Two letter Saying Same Tenure Two Study Centre named...So....????When actual tenure 2004 - June 2009 5yr...All were Admin Planned to Harass.

If you are Genuine Pass all those during duration 2009 - 2010 who failed via 5 - 2 Marks & same do In Project Viva's January 2010...????or on same Project give another Chance...???

Updated & Check Papers within 15 days of exam Over as not like 6 or 7 month’s….and guide the Evaluator’s………………….Teach with 100% Genuinty then try to make or get loop hole’s from within students Answer Sheet which we never show any Faculty show My “Right to Express of View too..was Ruined……..” Deprived……”Result “Depressed……As My Matter was Not timely Sorted…with yrs……so Loaded….”What was my Fault same do other 30-32 Students only 5 pursed rest…??/MCA all drooped same do BCA after that threatening in 2007….????

HELP

For The Shake Of Needy....Pls Act.....
Inbox

JoyKumar
<[email protected]> Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Bcc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Respected ,

Most joined Sikkim Manipal...who Gave or try in Practical.....Theory...or Viva either crossed or given lesser marked...as per said Some Comment marked...We had Kept your Enrollment No...See who make you pass.....these happens for Speaking truth...no Class...unnoticed 3 ice Study centre Closes...no Whereabouts like wise yrs passes till January 2010 but was letter ..Workout Two letter Staying Same Tenure Two Study Centre named...So....????When actual tenure 2004 - June 2009 5yr...All were Admin Planned to Harass.

Updated & Check Papers within 15 days of exam Over as not like 6 or 7 month’s….and guide the Evaluator’s………………….Teach with 100% Genuinty then try to make or get loop hole’s from within students Answer Sheet which we never show any Faculty show My “Right to Express of View to..was Ruined……..” Deprived……”Result “Depressed……As My Matter was Not timely Sorted…with yrs……so Loaded….”What was my Fault same do other 30-32 Students only 5 pursed rest…??/MCA all drooped same do BCA after that threatening in 2007….????

HELP

Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Subject: For The Shake Of Needy....Pls Act

Date: Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Subject: Result Out Within 1 Month of The Exam Given(BCA/MCA)...Rule's You will only Make...!!!-Editor TOI,Kolkata...any Comment
To: [email protected]

Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Cc: [email protected]

Sir / Madam,

With Reference to several rules made by you of timely giving instalments or exam fees or if not Fine..fine---do why you don't implement that result would be out within 1 month of the given exam In JUNE / December....why it takes 1 yr or even more to get it upgrade in Grade card' s do same why we didn't receive timely books or if previous centre closed or being transfer why delay or roaming is made.............please go through these years only - Exam given on June 2009 & its now October to over nor All result declared in June exam Update performa nor any upgradation is done any in Grade Card......Why you are makeing it an Bihar university.

Moreover why Calcutta Students are given an Approx marks more than to get as per matter written...but an average marking ..mostly of student who appears In St Xaviers....please from December 2009 have the Copy checked from other state professor than the present place of being checked..as a student should get as per matter written but not as per an average..........

Please make an Rule To Out result for June Exam By August 10th and same do of December by February 10th.....If as per Your Comments and slogans...To serve The Needy....

An Indian

Unsafe After Sunset/Even....As "own self"=Club Support...Youngster Influence=Morality increased....Official bares a Mindset

Apr 8, 2011

Rules are Made to be Broken In Need...

Subject: Rule's Policies are Made via Authorities for Students Well-being & Could be Changed or Reserved / Neutralize for time for Same Student's Well-being...as Like Laws are made for Public & Public are not made for LAW???
Honorable Vice Chancellor,

Respected Sir with due concern as I am emailing you and hope might had irritated you when I was speaking the fact. Similarly could you hope what’s my condition and pressure of your wrong Policy to Administration lapses when I had regularly paid as per time frame but why if Center Closes or Transfer we were not informed or within as per administration punctuality we were automatically given a study center 4-5 time’s (My Luck as never heard or Found show many study center Closes Mine allotted??) .Could You think what’s my condition as fighting alone as again center allotted in January 2010 SPG 2843?? Is Closed=Why??My entire batch mate dropped.

Please sir I want to win if you help me as if you try to understand me…Please make rule after that tenure(2004-2011) over where as my 8 yr tenure still left as due to your these policy(50%) I had in June 2010 had failed via 2 marks in Many subject as Evaluator doesn’t Known these Rule’s and now me morally disturb. If Make rule then make in these way as if a Students had attempted in a Paper 2-3 Times and haven’t passed then after attempt 3rd or 4th time his Percentage passing mark should be 50% and don’t’ make same rules of 50% for those who due to various causes haven’t attempted a Single attempt??.

Therefore it’s My due request please allow all from 2004 Tenure to pass within 40% and as CS-68 & CS-69 & CS-75 as duration 2004 doesn’t have practical please don’t harsh us as could you understand when Bikash Bhawan gave My transfer letter to 2814 - the dt was 1st April 2007 when all BCA Semester to practical classes over..Then what was my condition…what was my fault..??/ Similarly after then in Taratolla Never saw?? and faculty or..?? Class time given 7:00PM-9:30PM at such a dangerous??Place??/& Sunday 11:00AM - 4:00PM??? Why the center closed>>??How a Student in America has all Her Attendance from BCA / MCA Andrews / Taratolla / St Xavier / SPG???(Sumana Ganguly) 100%.

And please as like these year as you made rule’s of cause to have written please it’s a request it’s not a solution as if anyone writes the real cause known gives receiving but had to write letter as per there dictated term so what its use.

Sir Still you haven’t messaged anything about Project Matter those crossed in VIVA in January 2010 and same do 40% passing rule’s and practical Solution of three above subjects of 2004 tenure.

Sir Me a Poor and Needy students can’t spend as per your regular changing policies (Just how to Earn Revenue ruining Name of Gandhi Family) but as per Rule’s Written in Prospectus received via You In June 2004 and June 2007 till My Tenure June 2011 and New rule’s / Policy should be forced or made into implementations from / for Present to New Tenure Students=A Request.

Sir it’s not possible for me to regularly run after New Study Centre….. Or Bikash Bhawan Leaving My Private Jobs and it’s a Metro as in Bikash Bhawan for 2 Minute Talk 7 hr Queue….???Whole days even Months passed as like January 2006 to 1st April 2007??? And August 2009 – January 2010??...........

Please Sir Help Me and solve my Request all.

Sir as I Found you are True and Sincere and Work fully towards Needy therefore with great effort I am forwarding again you my grievances and hope you would relief me from Mental Tension, Agony to Pressure as from 2008 unable to Have a Sound Sleep Which if I am unable the Last Sleep Would Be Railway Track=Please do Message Me via a letter or Notice at Your website.

And it’s to be remember when a thing doesn’t complete at its actual time due to various cause with Present ongoing workout pass workout mismatches and it should be shorted out educatively - Thanking You. Could you understand these Assignments preparing takes How much time full May - November till previous as we receive books in April or September and Center gave no Support but marks in 100 …65 or even 55 even crossed as like CS-74 these year got out of 25 where 50% is passing got 11 Marks where 13 is passing Marks when all answers are Okay / Correct just in hurry less marks a criteria……Why???In Name of Support!!!

Yours Needy under Student’s

?????????

See June 2011 Mistaken to December 2010 Time Table as Like from yrs on Record other Study Center but on Letter Receive another and if question..Result....We have no Right to Speak of the harassment'

Tentative Date-Sheet for BCA and Masters Degree programmes

Subject: Rule's Policies are Made Via Authorities for Students Well-being & Could be Changed or Reserved / Neutralize for time for Same Student's Well-being...as Like Laws are made for Public & Public are not made for LAW???

Subject: Help IN VIVA MCA January 2010...Thanks VC Honorable Sir=Give another Chance=Grievance=Declare Result within 1 Month???Request as did these Years but as Cause Election????
Subject:-CS-68, CS- 69, CS-74 Practical’s Attendance as in 2004 they don't have practical’s only from 2009??? It was implemented....Introduce new rule but from Starting Semester not within end or Mid of Running Semester or Tenure..???Students having full knowledge same do the Hitler Authority at Bikash Bhawan Sitting with in Govt office & Workout making students always run and answer or Solution .....?????

Respected,

With reference to as per found you Decision making quality and ability-Truly Appreciable- I request you please implement the 40% rule from 2004 (8yrs) if MCA integrated included show that those frightened via some….//// and joined Sikkim Manipal????? On hearing these as the said Authority too was…/transfer or…??? Show that they could appear in the Exam and complete their Course without fear as Still 3 Term (attempt is left) and if there is Desire / Courage and Honorable VC blessing we would achieve success as if there is Will there is Way.

Please too issue strict instruction to Kolkata (West Bengal) evaluators and too grand (free without resumptions fee Rs 2500/- please poor or on same submitted Project another VIVA to Project Theory letter should be send to those who were on January 2010 in MCA crossed or Made=Give them a Chance..///Please) those who under some order…//// were made on VIVA of MCA…//January 2010……please help……….

Sir these is an education institute and please don’t make it as Political Akhara as BCA to MCA but when.../// interaction class (0)….5+ times Center Closed transfer….??? On Mental Trauma…//// thus semester over’s…./// and running after why center closed where new center…is//.
If you as found every email you read and discuss with your within member and works…please it’s my and me unlucky person request …I never and always tries to move away from litigation but….//

Please help me+…….Give chance…..make objective question asked same in CS-60…….

Yours Student

JAI HIND

From: An Indian Hind <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Thanks Sir You Withdraw 50% rule but Pls for tenure 2004 BCA do pls same as BCA+ MCA June 2012 =8Yr a Request
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks Sir and too thanks that within 1 Month of Exam commence you had update the marks 1st time in these 6 yr otherwise 9 -10 month it takes.Please do grand the above request too and the viva marks taken duration January 2010 at Bikash Bhawan those made Failed .

Its A Request to please as Like Sikkim Mani-pal like Objective and Multiple choice oriented exam same do in Maths too and in Assignment and Project make sure than the Faculty give's full Support without and Blackmailing or......

From: An Indian Hind <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Education a Business as like Promotery & in both the Profit are Black and unimagenry..//
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]

From: An Indian Hind [email protected]

Date: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Subject: Pls Implement these 50% Rule After July 2012.....A Request...Help me to Clear all My
BCA/MCA back-lock's within these 1.5 yr

To: An Indian Hind <[email protected]>

Friends,

Same problem I am also facing. I am not able to complete MCA due to
one paper where I got 47. New rule of 50% passing marks is unaware
with all evaluators. DEC-10 was my last year of completing the course.
I am planning to meet VC, let’s see I will get appointment or not.

It was my wrong decision to join IGNOU. Working students will get
depression only from IGNOU.

Pravakar

>, [email protected],

> *As per your Email dated 14 JAN 2011 saying & doing has many difference as
> from JUNE 2009 me & My Friend facing same problem.....My 1 Friend completed
> all paper but in CS-74 from 2009 he Fails via 4,3,2,1 Marks....me Similarly
> in 5-6 papers only via 2 marks...38 (50%) i get 36... if 50 = i got 48....??
> >
> *Project * VIVA = 18

> THEORY = 81

> *NEVER ANY SUPPORT OR INTERACTION FROM STUDY CENTER...THEY WHY ALL > THESE.........KNOWINGLY ALL DONE....INTERCHANGING MARKS GIVEN.....CHECK ALL
> VIVA DURATION JANUARY 2010 ......???HOW WE ARE DEPRESSED....IN NAME OF

> Tenure....My As known all batch mate had Dropped MCA due to these Mental
> harassment..not a Single are Doing…as Several time Study Center Closes with
> No prior information…& after then running for Day / Month / year after
> Bikash Bhawan & there Diplomatic Authority & regularly sang Same Grievance’s
> do so…all joined Sikkim Mani pal….therefore….

> Do you understand from 2-3 Sem in BCA of my Study Centre Didn’t allowed me
> Assignment Made objected..Can-celled..???No interaction…..again Center
> Closed…Letter after Several Days / Month running Receive on January 2010
> when MCA / BCA real tenure Over In June 2009……See due to these…..mentally
> harashed..Pressurized….thus created a Fear of IGNOU?????Exam Cause…..as a
> thing which doesn’t happen timely with present occurring past causes
> hindrances……

> Improve Your Online Workout….Support………& officer Speaking to reacting
> Style……in Educative way………….as its an Educative Department…..we had found
> when an higher Authority of IGNOU changes underneath his umbrella Study
> centre to Closes..& Student…….Most Study Centre heads are Women With there
> husband or so in attachment with IGNOU boss...or Department….so why are the
> Society Ruining the Education in Corruption………

> Thanks……Practical fail via 2 marks……Project via 1 Mark…Theory via 1 - 2
> mark…Mid Framed…Rule’s…Atrocities….

> HELP TO INCREASE OUR MORALITY as 1 admits to IGNOU due to some cause…doesn’t
> create more hindrances & problem in there ways….

> Thanks

> *response to your mail*

> *mailed-by***

> *ignou.ac.in*

> * *

> hide details Jan 14 (1 day ago)

> *Dear learner,*

> *This is with reference to your mail to Hon'ble VC regarding your BCA/MCA
> practical’s. In this regard, we wish to inform you that University is having
> rule / policy of moderation of results in which such cases are considered.*
> *With best wshes,*

> (Director, SOCIS)

> Date: Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM

> Subject: Rule's if new Should Be frame & implemented from that Tenure new
> Semester Starting Batch from 1st Semester with Pre information ultimatum..&
> Not with Mid...Without any written information send to student personally..do

> Study center...Inform or ever C

> To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

> [email protected], [email protected]

> www.santanu.in

> *Sir I Got In My MCSL 045 Part 1 48 & part 2 48 and thus in my grade card it
> Shows Not Completed.....& Same in Viva 18 & Theory 81……….???*
> so yesterday when i went to re register for these Exam opposite ISI
> opposite IGNOU center (Psychometric...)..the Receptionist there told to
> come within 8-10th of these month as back cloak Student could register
> duration these day only if & if after present semester registered student
> afterwords and extra do send question paper send is left....???from RC
> Sir i am tired of all these as after running on Nov 2009 / January 2010 only
> i & other from Taratolla got all practical to etc Clearance of no Fault of
> us....same regarding my Transfer etc...from 2006 - 2009 no single
> interactive class///no friend or batch mate interaction...alone........all
> practical attendance false under RC instruction?//Now authority at Rc
> change...& i am tired to roam to RC & repeat same grievance...story..//

> i don't get why these RC in mid changes rule....a rule new should be frame
> from that new Session batch & not within Mid of old batch as per rules' 8yrs
> BCA+ MCA....

> due to these i lost interest,Faith & had got Sickness hearing IGNOU exam as
> every time fail via 1 - 2 marks as per within mid rule 50% for pass mark of
> Above Tenure real......what's my Fault....due to Ignou Rc Miss Interaction i
> was Timely deprive of Giving Exam....& it's know if not timely many excuses
> arises with present ongoing Scenario's...

> *that's why yesterday i saw 1.06 lakhs student have unable to
> Clear.....MCA/BCA exam old course.....*

> it's to be knowN 1 Joins IGNOU due to Some Reason..FinANCE OR jOB
> sUPPORT.....& IF ANY 1 IS MADE FAIL OR 1-2 MARKS REGULARLY THEN WHAT'S THERE > MENTALITY??/aLLWHERE mONEY mONEY..MONEY...

> Date: Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 8:40 AM

> Subject: User & Interaction Friendly..Website too has Many Loophole's???Page
> Error..////

> To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

> Date: Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:38 AM

> Subject: 81 Project + viva 18 ...the Dictatorship Policy???No Help in
> Assignment+Course Study+Project=Study Center's=Money+Money???

> To: [email protected]

> Date: Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM

> Subject: 81 Project + viva 18 ...the Dictatorship Policy??No Help in
> Assignment+Course Study+Project=Study Center's=Money+Money???

> To: [email protected], [email protected]

> Assignment to Project Making "if " without Money???+Education+Right To
> Education*).....Pls I have Medical & financial Problem in my family.... C I
> had given 5 papers in June 2010 BCA most paper i got 36 when 50% of 75 is 38
> & same in MCA Practical 4th Sem 48,48 when 50 is Pass mark crossed
> everywhere by 2 Marks...??

> Ignou a Person takes admission due to some problem but they don’t know more
> problems is waiting in near future.

> If you make rule a Student above 3-4 yr of term Passmark would be 50% of 40%
> the current On going Batch...but do is it right to fail as Student mostly by
> 2-1 marks or if by 5 Marks…When as Like me after 2nd Sem/4th sem in BCA I
> never got timely Centre or Interaction Classes?????If Not Show Why Taratolla
> Centre Was closed…as Same Previous allotted centre…????then in these Session
> where was my interaction Classes???No Group etc to Help in these new
> place??MONEY>>>MONEY????

> Please help & Pass students who Cross Via 5 Marks….Pls see why South
> Students of IGNOU secure more …as Environment Friendly Study Centre.
> Your’s Student

> Kolkata

> Pls help....

Jan 25, 2011

Non- Updation of Grade card and Non-receipt of Marksheet for BCA

I enrolled for BCA in IGNOU since Jan 2003 and have been able to complete my pending Assignment in CS 71 in 2010. Now all my subjects are completed but still the status in Grade card for CS 71 shows as incomplete since the new marks have not been updated. As a result I have not yet received the mark sheet and certificates. I am working at an MNC in Software. They do not take you without graduation and just on my experience they have appointed me with the condition that within six months I should submit the proof that I am graduate.

I have tried my level best effort running to Regional center study center, but in no vain, hence I request you to kindly look into this matter as my career is at stake.

My Enrollment No is: 031056370

Junaid Alam

Dec 28, 2010

not update in paricular time my project

My name Brijesh Kumar Maurya ennrolment no.054963003 i have completed MCA but my project marks are not updated.

I submitted my project, June 2010.
I had written two complaint in "Regional Center kolkata, center code 28 West Bengal" ,one on 10th November 2010& the other on 2nd December 2010 but didn't receive anything.

Brijesh Kumar Maurya,
Enrolment No. 054963003,
Email_id:[email protected]

Nov 4, 2010

result is still not updated

I,RATHIJIT NANDI, enrollment no:073652867 a student of BCA-MCA INTG 6th semester of IGNOU. i like to inform that my term end exam result of CS-66 which i gave exam in December 2009 session in ASWINI DATTA MEMORIAL COLLEGE(2804) is still not updated. also my cs-76 which is my project result is not updated too...for this reason my BCA is not completed..i am waiting for last 1 year..no body respond me..i am desperately need help.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...