IGNOU

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

Debendra Khamari

Apr 16, 2018

Result not to be declared

I sri Debendra Khamari enr no 126931760 program BDP.My lse10 result not declared of December 2017 TEE.
praveenagarwal

Apr 16, 2018

PHD entrance exam result declared

PHD entrance exam result is declared, But i am not able to see my result. When i put my enrollment number it tells ''my enrollment number is not found''

Please tell me what is the issue, i want my result soon so that i can apply for admission.

My enrollment number is 681034375.

Praveen
Bhushikha Goswami

Issue related to the Datesheet of TEE June 2018

I am a student of IGNOU of B.com 3 rd year. ECO 10 is my compulsory subject for B.Com final year and BECE 107 is my elective subject. According to the Datesheet of IGNOU TEE June 2018 both the paper is going to be held in the same day and same time. But how can I attempt two papers in the same time ? Please solve my problem.
Waiting for your response. Thank you.

Bhushikha Goswami.
umayank2

Apr 14, 2018

MTE O8 Revalution result still not declared

Respected sir/ma'am
My enrollment no. 13808557(BDP) course code MTE 08,
I submitted my revalution form for MTE-08 ON 9th of feb and results are expected to come within one month but today is 13-04-2018.They do not even pick our calls no one is willing to help students.PLEASE HELP US
THANKYOU.

Apr 13, 2018

My MPA 16 results not updated

Sir my self Pawan Kumar . I have appeared in MPA Dec 17 exam .my all results are updated but MPA 16 theory results not updated while assignment paper is updated my enrollment no is 162100290 and program MPA . kindly updatated my above-mentioned paper.
Poonamgrt

Apr 12, 2018

Result of MS-08 TEE 2017

Sir/Madam,

I have appeared in MS-08 (Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications) in December, 2017 Term End Examination. The result for Course Code : MS-08, Programme Code : MP has not been declared yet. It is almost half of April, 2018.

Please explain why the result of MS-08 is not being declared and when it is supposed to be declared.

Poonam
capankaj03

BEGE102

my name is pankaj kumar mishra and my enrolment no.130581914 BDP december 2017 exam result pending subject bege102
please immediate query
THANKS & REGARDS
shripal jadav

carelessly paper cheken

i am a student of MCA. i got 17 marks in MCS-35. and i applied for xerox copy of answer script and i found that it was not check properly so i saw that copy of my answer shit to my ignou counsellor. He also agree with me and advise me to go for revolution. and the result of revolution was just only 5 marks.
i am very much sure that there was a mistake evaluator. i have the proof as my answer shit. but when i reached to the regional centre they didnt even listen to me and said if you want to complaint then go to delhi. i am from ahmedabad i can not go to Delhi.
sir please help me out from this situation
shripal jadav

mcs-35

i am a student of MCA. i got 17 marks in MCS-35. and i applied for xerox copy of answer script and i found that it was not check properly so i saw that copy of my answer shit to my ignou counsellor. He also agree with me and advise me to go for revolution. and the result of revilution was just only 5 marks.
sir please help me out from this situation.
yogimts

Apr 7, 2018

date sheet reletive 2018

dear sir
I am BPD student my complant that june 2018 exam .EHI04 & BECE 214 same day some time paper hai how could give my bath paper I request to you kindly change BECE 214 EXAM time ehi04 in morning BECE 214 in evening time .I have course .EHI03,EHI04,EHI05, EHD02 .EEC07,ANC01,BSHF01, FST01, BECE214 KINLDY MANGE DATE & TIME KINDLY DO NEED FULL

YOGENDRA SINGH
128190140
Pragatibanerjee

Apr 6, 2018

Problem related to evaluation of the answer sheet

I am a student of MA Psychology (Enrolment No. 151347575). I appeared for an examination of Life Span Psychology (MPC 002) in December, 2017. The result has come out in the first week of this month and I got 18 out of 20. I had applied for ‘Application Form for obtaining photocopy of the Answer Script’ and I have received it last week. This has been checked by our academic counsellor as she was requested by our coordinator. She found that the answer of question no.5 has not been marked (copy enclosed).

It is my humble request to kindly do the needful from your end and please let me inform at the earliest.

Pragati Banerjee
Student of IGNOU
Kolkata
anil2rjpt

Apr 5, 2018

Result not updated

My result of Dec 17 TEE for ACC 01, ESO 15, ESO 16 and BPSE 212 has not been updated till date. Pl update soon. ENROLLMEMT No 150619888
Kriti kushwaha

Apr 1, 2018

Ibo 02

Ibo 02 tee december 20117, result not yet declared my enrolment no. is 136653687. Kindly update it early .
sam3126500

Mar 31, 2018

result not showing

my enrollment no. is 172974341 but my MCO 01 result is pending. It has been declared of many candidates. May I know why it is being delayed.

Please update my result so. that I will apply for grade card. and credit transfer from IcWai result
Syed Naveed Ahmad Andrabi

Mar 30, 2018

Updating of reevaluation result.

Kindly update my reevaluation result as I have to apply for various courses in Ignou for further studies. This is my last paper to complete my degree.
Enrollment no 151617095
BPD Bsc.
Course code CHE 04
Session 2017 December
Examination centre code 30012.
mitali chettry

Mar 28, 2018

change my regional centre

sir, I m a student o(fBDP) ignou agartalaENROLLMENT NO 125278505 but knw I m settled in kolkata
so I applied to change my regional centre from agartala to kolkata

but agartala regional center didnt do this.sir plzz help me I m verry warried bcoz this is my last chance plzz sir do something
this is my last year
I will be oblized if you kindly do the change as soon as possible
thnking you

Mar 27, 2018

BA

Hi Sir,

I am Saif Ali (Enrollment: 151417023), want to raise the query with you as I have got the marks for term-end for 2018 BA course but it does not show completed as I am still waiting on the assignment marks 2 out of the 5 subjects status shows in progress but no details for the 2. Request you to please take the necessary steps to check the status of the assignment results.

Subject combination: ANC1, EHI2 and EHI6
Contact number: 8910281275
niteenpatle

Mar 27, 2018

NITEEN

मैंने दिसम्बर २०१७ में IGNOU के नागपुर क्षेत्रीय कार्यालय के अंतर्गत परीक्षा दी थी , किन्तु परिणाम के २ महीने के बाद भी मेरे पुरे मार्क्स को अद्यावत नही किया गया है. विश्वविद्यालय के इस देरी के कारण मुझे कुछ नौकरी से वंचित होना पड़ा है . इसीलिए आपसे निवेदन है २-3 दिन क भीतर मेरे मार्कशीट को अद्यावत कर दिया जाये .

अगले २-3 दिनों में आपका जवाब नही आया तो मुझे माननीय प्रधानमंत्री जी को और माननीय राष्ट्रपति महोदय को इस बात के लिए चिठ्ठी लिखना पड़ेगा . क्योकि पिछले १५ दिनों से मै आपके हेल्पलाइन पर कॉल कर करके थक गया हु. सारे कर्मचारी अपना काम किसी ओर से धकेल रहे है .

परीक्षा केंद्र NAGPUR
COURSE CODE - MPSE 04
Kailash kumar prajapat

Mar 24, 2018

Marksheet and degree

Hello sir my name kailash kumar nd my enrollment number is 110728966 i complete under graduate but abhi tk muje na hi marksheet mili nd naa hi degree 3 baar application de chuka but fir bhi koi response nai my centre code 0088 h nd programe code bdp bcom h plz help sir
Meena Sugnana Moorthy

Marks not yet declared

Respected sir/madam,
I had appeared in M.com examination dec 2017 ,i hav received five subject marks and one subject that is mco -1 marks is not yet declared.Please update my result as soon as possible.

My enrollment number is 156006480

chintamani123

BA

I am chintamani nayak student of ba first year(arts).my registration number 1811774292P and my enrollment number 180698123.Sir I am studying odia medium books code BSHF101, BEGF101,FOR1,EPS11,BPSE212 but books are not come.so I wrote a complent for you to send my books.regional center Bhubaneswar,study center junior panchayat college,bargarh.
chintamani123

Ba

Tanuj Dey

Mismatched of booklets language

I Mr.Tanuj Dey Citizen of Dimapur,Nagaland took addmission in Bcom this year i.e.,2018,and during form fillup i have choosen my "Medium of study" as ENGLISH ,but instead of that i have received my booklets in HINDI language,and for which i am not getting in contact with any of the helpline no.So ,i request the administration to kindly look after and do the needful ass soon as possible.
bebi

Mar 22, 2018

MHD05_please help me sir

Respected Sir, meine last December ko tee exam mei appeared huwa tha.Mei MHD second year ki student hu..mera problem ye he ki meine job pehle result check kiya tab mujhe MHD05 mei 54 dikhai diya.lekin avi grade card mei marks dikha raha he 24.pata nehi aisa kyon huwa.meine to BDP course v IGNOU se hi kiya lekin aisa problem pehle nehi huwaSir please aap meri help kijiye...my enrolment no is 163007480..Course Code-MHD. PaperMHD 05
akchayashoka

Mar 22, 2018

refund of registration fee

Most respectfully I want to inform you, When I was a student of 1st semester in July batch 2017. I had submitted a complaint to vigilance against corruption at my study centre and also informed to my regional head office. After this I was regularly torture by centre co-ordinator and staffs. They awarded low marks on assignment and lab manual to others who copied from web pages directly.
On 20 march, I received a call from regional centre and they informed me your centre had been changed (32002D RANCHI TO 3200 RANCHI) and your class will be start from 21march 2018. when I asked him how? and why? my study centre has been changed, I never applied for change of study centre. Why not you ‘informed me before changing my study centre?
They said regional centre have power to change study centre without inform you. If you have any problem quite the course, also threated me you will never pass in exam.
I am going to quite my course, I am not able to complete my course in these condition. I do not need these types of mental harassment.
PLEASE REFUND MY REGISTRATION FEE WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR 2ND SEMESTER (TXNID:181R571970,
PAYMENT TYPE: NET BANKING, AMOUNT: 10800, PGTXNID: IGACGHVUU8, DATE:10 JUNE 2017)
Otherwise I will move to consumer forum regarding my concern and inform to anti-corruption bureau about corruption in education and request to close M.C.A study centre 32002D RANCHI.
Your student
AKCHAY KUMAR
ENROLMENT NO: 177429374
COURSE: M.C.A

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...