IGNOU

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

kap142

Apr 27, 2019

fees deducted but not updated

While making the payment the amount got deducted but status still saying amount not paid. Please resolve this issue ASAP. after that i paid the fees through net banking from another account it has been done.

Name- Devki
Programme :MHD
Control No.: 186575238

Transaction id - 192R442804

Transaction Mode - Debit Card
Please Refund the amount into account.

regards,
Devki
NODDYCHOUDHARY

Dec 28, 2018

Assignment marks are not updated on grade card

Indira Gandhi National Open University, assignment marks are not updated on the grade card.

Hy I'm Himanshu Choudhary, program code BCA Enrollment number [181471310] I have submitted the assignments of my 1st semester and now I'm giving 2nd semester's exam but still my grade card isn't updated, it shows not completed for all subjects, but I have submitted my 1st semester's assignment properly and I have copy of it too and also receipt.

Please do something for solving this problem, I will be very thankful to you if you solve this ...

Assignment marks are not updated on grade card

Anujgulati1993

Nov 15, 2018

Wrong checking

I have given exam in June 2018 of ms 95. In which I got E grade means I m failed in that exam. So I fill revaluation form and also fill photocopy of exam form. when I got photocopy of my Exam sheet I was surprised to see that no question checked by examiner , only grades were given at end of the answer. I also checked in my text book of ignou that all answer is correct, still I m fail. So I was waiting for revaluation result but unfortunately I failed in that also. Now i m very angry on ignou checking criteria. They didn't even bother about student conditions, they just check the papers according to their mood. Now they are saying I have to give exam again. My question are Right, no mistake in that. I will not give that exam again . I fill fight for justice . Because no one has right to play with student career. I have exam in December, but due to this my morale is down. They will fail us any how. So of possible help me, or I will take legal action. This time I will not leave this thing.
mehtab01

Oct 5, 2018

refund fee

enrollment no.181780750
respected sir,
i am here to request you to refund my fee which is mistakly pay for Tee exam
thanking you

My fees is not refunded
AkankshaJaluthria

Aug 11, 2018

Result Status is incomplete

I have given my second year exam of BCOM PASS in IGNOU . I attempted 8 exams totally , 3 hours earlier today only results have been declared from IGNOU official website www.ignou.ac.in In the result status only 4 subject results are shown. Please tell me when will be the rest of 4 sub result will be declared??
(ENROLLMENT NUMBER-166472130)
bewatermyfriend

Jul 12, 2018

Payment Failure

I have made the payment for BA course and 2600 has been deducted from the account , yet the website is asking to me pay again

Payment Failure

tasmiyazahid

Jun 25, 2018

Practical Hall Ticket Isue 2018

This is Tasmiya Kazi. I am getting an error while accessing my hall ticket on Ignou's website, that the "Enrollment Number is not found" whereas my enrollment number is correct.

Enrollment Number : 180626692.

Kindly help out me with this at the earliest as I am having my practicals on 2nd and 3rd of July.
savitapaswan

May 25, 2018

hall ticket

I AM SAVITA . MY ENROLMENT NUMBER IS 168819396. BUT I DID NOT MY HALL TICKET IAM SEARCH ON WEDSIT THEN SHOW THE ENROLMENT NUMBER IS NOT FOUND .NOW EXAM START ON JUNE PLZ HELP
radhika sisodia

May 23, 2018

dear sir,

my name is radhika sisodia. i am completing my graduation from ignou.
i am pursing in final year and this coming june i will appear in final year b.com. but i cant get my hall ticket yet. i have already paid my re-regestration fee, term end exm fee. and also submitted my assisgments before last date.than why we cant get our hall ticket. sir please do something on urgent basis sir. i have no more time to wait because june session exms are very close to me.
required details rae mention below. and please find the attachment.

name- radhika sisodia
roll no.-157810580
sub- b.com 3rd year

Surabhibalan

Apr 27, 2018

Fees not refunded

My controlled number is 1811549078P.
I had applied for MEG course, however ignou denied my admission for the reason that BA journalism at sikkim manipal university distance education was not recognized by UGC.
It has been more than 2 months, I have written mails too. I don't have any reply. How long will it take at least you could respond it.
Please refund as soon as possible so that I can apply again in the next session.
Do the needful.
umayank2

Apr 14, 2018

MTE O8 Revalution result still not declared

Respected sir /ma'am
My enrollment no. 138085575. (BDP) I HAVE SUBMITTED MY RE EVALUTION FORM FOR MTE-08 ON 09-02-2018 AND TODAY IS 13-04-2018 STILL RESULT IS NOT DECLARED. PLEASE HELP ME .MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
THANKYOU

Session:Jan-2018

Mobile No.9971376805

Transaction id - 1811906846P_1
Transaction Mode - Debit Card
Please adjust the amount as my fee and update the status.

regards,
PURUSHOTTAM
avenger007

Nov 27, 2017

about hall ticket b.com

i here certify that my ignou hall ticket is not generating , my programme there is not showing in coloum of b.com option my exam date is from 4 december 2017 i am gettingb hopeless feeling suciding please help me
Hitesh Kumar Chaurasiya

Nov 25, 2017

Admit Card Not Found

I am Ajit My enrollment No. 172205284, and i already done my re-registration form on 30 Oct'17, now i am check my hall ticket but they are show only "Your Enrollment No. Not Found", and that important 1st of December to start exam.

they are not received any information regarding rejected form or pending form ignou side.

so, please help ASAP.

Name: AJIT
Father Name: Vijay Kumar
Mobile No. 9871169649
Email Id. [email protected]

Please team help and don't play my future.

Admit Card Not Found

Onusunnymaggo

Nov 11, 2017

ECO12

I am Anu pundir student of B.com final year I have submitted all my assignment but status is not updated in one assignment ECO12 my Enrollment no.147584352 please update them as soon as possible.

Thanks Regards
Anu
kuldeepaghnihotri

Oct 30, 2017

Refund my MCA fees

I am KULDEEP and my control id 172789212. I applied MCA degree in your IGNOU Centre but my BSC. (IT) degree is not valid in your college so my admission was rejected. Rejected date 12.08.2017 2.44.47 pm.but my MCA fees not refund.

I am writing to you for last so many days regarding refund of admission fee but you people are not responding.

I was not expecting this time of response like an university IGNOU.I would request you to kindly process my refund immediately as i am facing finance problem.
your immediate action to the above would be appreciated.

Refund my MCA fees

mrigankvibhu

Oct 14, 2017

not recieve of fund

I applied for course PGDESD. My application was rejected on the ground of university graduation certificate of being distance education. However it has been more than two month money hasn't been refunded so far. Concerned Center IGNOU RC-Delhi3.Dwarka sector-7 says that money would be refunded from main office.

Kindly, refund my money as soon soon as possible.

Registration Number: №№№,

Name of the Course: №№№,

Name- №№№
sachinv1212

Sep 18, 2017

Assignment status not show

Sir,madam ,my enrollment no.is 159695607.I was submitted my MCOM final assignment in timely.Now my final result is declared but assignment marks not mentioned ,and my final result is incomplete,pls solve the problem thanx
Aakanksha Sethi

Sep 5, 2017

Delay in declaration of result

I have given an exam on June 1st 2017 of MEG , paper code MEG 01. But the result has not been declared yet. My grade card is also showing the previous marks for the same paper which I have given in December 1st 2016 and not able to clear.
My enrollment no is 126581108.
Kindly solve the issue and tell the reason why there is delay in the declaration of result
MONIKA GUSAIN

Aug 24, 2017

My result incomplete

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have attempted all exam but the result showing is 5 exam my IBO-001 result not shown Please check this and solve this problem My enrolment no is 166493808.

My result incomplete

Pratik Sawarnaya

Aug 20, 2017

no communication

i have missed re registration dates for MCOM program as there was no any communication from ignou by any means like sms or email.
please take action
kartikvohra

May 15, 2017

Sir/Madam,

I, Kartik Vohra, a student of B.COM, would like to bring to your kind notice that even after successful submission of my assignments at the study center and filling up the TEE Form twice, I have not received any acknowledgement or confirmation of the fees paid, from IGNOU either through SMS or email.

On both the instances the payment was debited from my bank account. The first payment was made before the last date of submission "without late fee". But after waiting for 5 days for the confirmation I again filled up the form and paid the fees including late fees.​
The message displayed on status check on exam.ignou.ac.in is "Enrolment No. Does not exist". The details of the transactions made are given below.

Registration for Term End Examination
28 April: Fees paid Rs. 720/-
Transaction Reference Number: 06174744449

4 May: Fees paid Rs. 1720/- (including late fees)
Transaction Reference Number: 06174828743

Programme Code: BDP
Enrolment No.: 166476374
Exam Center code: 29010
Regional Center code: 38 - Delhi 3
Study Center Code: 38026
​Submission of assignments: 28th April 2017

I request you to look into the matter immediately as the last date for the submission of the TEE form is getting closer. Prompt resolution in this matter will save 1 year for me.

Thanks and regards

Date: May 10, 2017

The Deputy Registrar Examination,
IGNOU
New Delhi

Sub: Non - receipt of Confirmation and Acknowledgement of payment made for Term End Examination form

Sir/Madam,

Registration for Term End Examination
28 April: Fees paid Rs. 720/-
Transaction Reference Number: 06174744449

4 May: Fees paid Rs. 1720/- (including late fees)
Transaction Reference Number: 06174828743

Thanks and regards
RAVI AHUJA 02

Mar 24, 2017

EXAMINATION FEE

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY EXAMINATION FEE ONLINE AND AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED 241 AND STIIL I HAVE NO CONFIRMATION ABOUT MY EXAMINATION STATUS AND NO ONE IS PICKING UP ANY CALL IN THE CENTER TO HELP US I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THEY WILL RETURN THE MONEY AND SHOULD I NEED TO FILL FORM AGAIN ONLINE TO APIER IN EXAM ? PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE SALLUTION
MY ENROLLMENT NO IS 140371919 M IN FINAL YEAR OF B.A THANX
anjan.negi90

Mar 11, 2017

Dec, 2016 Result not updated properly & not correct

I have seen on IGNOU website that Dec, 2016 end examination result out but when I checked result not updated properly. There are showing Results are incomplete. More results yet to follow.
My subject : IBO01 and IBO02, marks 15 which i have not expected. My exam goes very well. You are requested please re-check my two subject exam sheet. My enrollment no. is 163126493.

Please recheck the same and let me know.

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...