IIBF

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about IIBF

Kajol khatak

CAIIB

Membership No -510529139
Sir i appeared for CAIIB Nov/Dec 2022 in 2nd shift i.e. 11.15pm to 1.15 pm and this was my first attempt. My score in BFM is 43. I need to 2 marks grace to clear the CAIIB as frm the next tym the pattern is changing.
Aparna sasidharan k

Jaiib examination

I have attended jaiib,held in june2022 examination and got qualified in principles and practices & legal aspects both with 51marks.I didnot pass in accountancy by scoring 47marks which makes aggregate of 149 instead of 150 for passing.

Now in jaiib examination conducted on nov2022 I secured 49 marks in accountancy,which is 1 mark short for passing.So I kindly request you to revalidate and provide grace marks for the same as some questions seem to be wrong in first shift.
Aparna sasidharan
Membership no 510244710
Cherukuriyellaji1

Request for Revaluation of bfm paper in shift 11.15to 1.15 on December 4th 2022

Respected sir/madam,
My self cherukuriyellaji with iibf regs no:510491137
I have given caiib bfm exam on 4th December 2022 .I got 45 marks in bfm.kindly request you to revalute my paper as iam expecting more marks for what I answered.

Thanks& regards
Ch yellaji

Sir/Madam
I have attempted BFM paper on 4 Dec 2022 in shift 11:15am to 1:15pm. Kindly revaluate my paper as I am expecting more marks, i have got 46 marks and I have already cleared ABM and Retail. Kindly revaluate the BFM. Since from Jun 23 the syllabus is changed, IIBF to pass with grace marks if secured more than 45 marks in one subject. My Roll no-510152615

Sir/Madam
I have attempted BFM paper on 4 Dec 2022 in shift 11:15am to 1:15pm. Kindly revaluate my paper as I am expecting more marks, I got only 46 and I have already cleared ABM and Retail. Kindly revaluate and if possible pass with grace marks. My Roll no - 510152615.

Balaji549

CAIIB Member ID 510355014 Request for Revaluation or Grace marks for BFM

This is balaji Kundavarapu ( Membership ID - 510355014 ).
I have attempted CAIIB in July 2022 , and passed Retail Banking with 57 marks .
As a 2 nd attempt , I have written Advanced Bank Management and Bank Financial Management Dec 2022.

I got
ABM - 58 marks
BFM - 48 marks

Short 2 marks in BFM .
I have kept most effort (Preparing from last 3 months) to PASS the CAIIB exam , But unfortunately 2 marks short in BFM.

Next attempt I need to 5 papers in new syllabus.

This is my humble to request to , Revaluate BFM the paper or if any chance to add grance marks to get 2 Marks in BFM

So ,please consider my request.

From
Balaji Kundavarapu
Membership ID - 510355014
Balaji549

CAIIB :: Member ID 510355014 Request for Revaluation or Grace marks for BFM

This is balaji Kundavarapu ( Membership ID - 510355014 ).
I have attempted CAIIB in July 2022 , and passed Retail Banking with 57 marks .

I got
ABM - 58 marks
BFM - 48 marks

Short 2 marks in BFM .

Next attempt I need to 5 papers in new syllabus.

So ,please consider my request.

From
Balaji Kundavarapu
Membership ID - 510355014
Kradha

Dec 2, 2022

Revaluation of afb paper

My mem ship no is-510556853

Sir/Madam
I have attempted afb paper on 13 nov 2022 in shift 11:15am to 1:15pm. Kindly revaluate my paper as I am expecting more marks.

nagaraj.B

Nov 30, 2022

Revaluation of PPB, AFB and LRB 3rd shift, i Observed that there are 3 wrong Question ans answers in AFB 3rd shift.

Revaluation of PPB, AFB and LRB 3rd shift
Madam/Sir,

I have attended JAIIB exam with enrollment no 510433117 I have cleared PPB with 51 marks, AFB 47 and LRB with 51 exam held on Nov 2022, all are 3rd shift. i Observed that there are 3 wrong Question ans answers in AFB 3rd shift.
I request you to kindly recheck 3rd shift Questions which had multiple correct answers and in some cases no correct option.kindly revaluate my Papers
It's very demotivating to deserving candidates.
Please consider my Request.

Nagaraju Bashaboina
Enrollment no. -510433117
nagaraj.B

Nov 30, 2022

Revaluation of PPB, AFB and LRB 3rd shift

It's very demotivating to deserving candidates.
Please consider my Request.

Nagaraju Bashaboina
Enrollment no. -510433117
Corpb

Nov 29, 2022

Revaluation of AFB jaiib nov2022 3rdshift

Red
Sir/Madam

I have given jaiib in June 2022 cleared PPB 50 LRAB with 55 .I got 49 in accountancy in Nov2022 .kindly request you for grace mark as syllabus will change from June 2023. It's totally unfair to give three paper for 1mark.humble request to you do needful .

RN. 510130228

November 29, 2022
Request to revaluate Jaiib Paper
Dear Sir/ Madam,

My mem ship no is-500113578

It was my 1st attempt for jaiib exam held in nov 22. Scored 46 in ppb and 52 in lrab but 48 in AFB kindly revaluate my AFB and PPB paper which will help me in passing the exam. My aggregate total is 146 so revaluation may help me in clearing the exam.

But loosing this attempt and my confidence and this exam because of this 4 marks.

November 2022 is the last attempt with old syllabus and LRAB will be no more available from 2023 so my concern is who got avg marks to pass the exam should declare pass.candidates are getting frustrated while giving so many times jaiib...they don't have time to study and still they give their best with lots of work pressure and still lack with 3-4 number...I request you to take my concern seriously it will help many candidates...

you kindly consider my request and do the needful for grace marks.

prashanthjk

Nov 27, 2022

JAIIB LRAB 2022

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I GOT THE FOLLOWING MARKS IN JAIIB 2022
PPB: 65
AFB: 51
LRAB: 44

SHIFT: 11.15 AM TO 1.15 PM.

I AM FALLING SHORT BY JUST ONE MARK FROM LRAB. I EXPECTED 50+ IN LRAB.
KINDLY RE-VALUATE IT.

Nov 24, 2022

IIBF JAIIB EXAM

Dear Sir / Madam,

My IIBF membership no is 510550746

This was my 1st attempt in JAIIB exam held in November 2022. My scores are PPB 63, AFB 44 and LRAB 55 with an aggregate of 162 marks. I humbly request you to kindly revaluate my AFB paper as 1 mark is making a big difference in the coming new syllabus scenario. Therefore please help me with 1 grace mark in AFB so that I could clear the exam.

Revaluation of LRAB 3rd shift

Madam/Sir,

I have attended JAIIB exam with enrollment no 510059360 I have cleared AFB 50 marks and PBP (50 marks) and obtained 45 marks in LRAB exam held on 21.11.2022 (3rd shift).
I request you to kindly recheck 3rd shift Questions which had multiple correct answers and in some cases no correct option.kindly revaluate my LRAB paper
Being a Scheduled Caste community candidate I request you to consider my application as this is final opportunity in old syllabus to clear JAIIB exam.

Sarika.T S
Enrollment no. -510059360
mail id [email protected]
Exam centre - Aztech solutions Sector 14 Dwarka New Delhi
Ajit Ayanker

Revaluation of LRAB Nov 2022

Revaluation of LRAB paper
Respected Madam/ Sir,

I have appeared in LRAB exam on 20 November 2022 and the level of the paper was moderate I was expected a score atleast from 52 to 55 but I got only 49 which is not expected. I request for the revaluation of my LRAB paper. So I kindly request for the revaluation of LRAB paper, as i m short of 1 mark to pass JAIIB. Please my humble request to revaluate once my paper.

Roll no. 510277454
Slot attended was 2:00 to 4:00
Ramnath KV

Revaluation of AFB Paper

Hi Sir/ Mam,
I have given jaiib in june 2022 and cleared PPB with 53 and LRAB with 52. In nov 2022 I got 48 Mark's in AFB. Kindly reevaluate and check whether any grace marks to be added.Please do me the favour.

ROLL NO : 510535601
Gayatri dhanesh

Revaluation of JAIIB Exam_AFB Paper

Revaluation of Jaiib

With due regards

I am Gayatri Gangula, IIBF membership number - 510559587

I appeared for AFB on 13.11.22 in 2nd shift. I got only 44 marks but my estimate was around 50 for AFB ( found paper as moderate). So I humbly request you to revaluate my paper, it will be a great support for me.

I got 53 in PPB and 55 in LRAB. My current aggregate marks 53+44+55 =152 in single attempt (1st attempt).If you consider aggregate of three papers also it will be helpful for me or kindly give grace mark 1 in AFB.

But loosing this attempt and my confidence and this exam because of this 1 mark

Gayatri Gangula
Reg no. 510559587
Gayatri dhanesh

Revaluation of JAIIB Exam_AFB Paper

With due regards

I am Gayatri Gangula IIBF membership number - 510559587

I appeared for AFB exam ( 2nd shift) on 13.11.22 .I got only 44 marks but my estimate was around 50 for AFB . So I humbly request you to revaluate my paper, it will be a great support for me.

I got 53 in PPB and 55 in LRAB .My current aggregate marks are 53+44+55 =152 in single attempt(1st attempt). If you consider aggregate marks also it will be helpful for me.

But loosing this attempt and my confidence and this exam because of the 1 mark in AFB.

Gayatri Gangula
Reg no. 510559587
Email id: [email protected]
Priti sathe

Request to revaluate AFB paper

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My mem ship no is-500180476

It was my 1st attempt for jaiib exam held in nov 22. Scored 57 in ppb and 47 in lrab but 42 in AFB kindly revaluate my AFB paper which will help me in passing the exam. My aggregate total is 146 so revaluation may help me in clearing the exam.

Lavs M

I am Marnidi Lavanya, IIBF membership number - 510543083

I appeared for AFB and LRAB on 13.11.22 and 20.11.2022 respectively in 2nd shift. I got only 47 marks for each subject but my estimate was around 50 for AFB and 60+ for LRB ( I prepared well expecually for LRB) and found paper as moderate). So I humbly request you to revaluate my paper, it will be a great support for me.

I got 54 in PPB. My current aggregate mark is 54+47+47 =148 in single attempt ( 2 marks required to pass the exam)

But loosing this attempt and my confidence and this exam because of this 2 marks.

Marnidi Lavanya
Reg no. 510543083
Naveen Babu 26

JAIIB

Dear sir/madam,
I appeared for Principles and practices of Banking on 12.11.2022. I got 49 marks in that paper. So, I kindly request you to add one grace mark to me because I had already passed both AFB -51 and LARB-55 in June 2022.Please help me for passing JAIIB.
With regards and thanks
Ch v Naveen Babu
Membership No : 510434706
Cell no : 8317635185
Email: [email protected]

Nov 21, 2022

Revaluation on AFB paper

Registration No 510279580
I appeared for Accounting and finance for bankers paper on 13.11.22 1st shift. I got only 44marks but my estimate was around 50-51, because I found paper as moderate. So kindly revaluat my paper, it will be a great support for me.
I got 60 in PPB 54 in LRAB . Requesting you to add atleast one grace mark to support.

Because loosing this attempt and my confidence and this exam because of this 1 mark

Looking forward with postive reply.

JITENDRA KUMAR
Ramnath KV

Nov 21, 2022

Revaluation of AFB Paper

Hi Sir/ Mam,
I have given jaiib in June 2022 and passed PPB with 53 Mark's and LRAB with 52 Mark's. In Nov 2022 I got 48 Mark's in AFB. Kindly revaluate my AFB paper and and check whether if any possibility to add the grace Mark's. Please do me the favour.
Roll No : 510535601