illegal construction

Consumer complaints and reviews about illegal construction

Altaf114

May 13, 2018

Illegal construction

Main apna naam gupt rakhna chahta hu. Mere mohalle me ek ASHRAF QURAISHI jiska ghar bana 4 months pehle joki gali ke aane jaane wali road pe 2 ft aage badhake banaya hai isse hum baki logo ko car lane aur le jane me dikkat ho rahi h. Kripya aap is case par dhayan den.....
Address--
Shahganj, kasab tola mahendru post office near shahganj jama masjid patna 6
Wo ghar ghassu neta ke naye ghar ke bagal me bana hai..
maniannamalai

Mar 27, 2018

illegal construction

I am registering a complaint here on the illegal/unapproved construction and requesting for stoppage of giving EB permananent connection to the apartment.

Name of the plot owner: G kirubakaran.r/o new colony.chromepet.chennai.
Name of the builder : Thavamani ammal, m/oGopi, r/o 13,Athirayar street, umayalpuram, chromepet. chennai-44
Site address---Plot No.15, Umayalpuram/chromepet/tiruneermalai pamchayat/chennai-44.
Survey No.390/4.
Approved no. of flats -04. constructing 06 flats. 02 unapproved flats each one in ground and third floor.
Not provided space of 5" around the building and not yet issued completion certificate by CMDA.
Violated the entire CMDA/planning permit rules.
Elevation portion of 2 feet coming out on the road side.

Hence requesting for the following immediate action by the concerned departments.

stopping of EB connection permission to the apartment.

thanking you yours faithfully

RM.Adaikammai/13, avvvayar street/umayalpuram/chennai-44
ThiruMurugan2018

Feb 26, 2018

Ilegal construction

I would like to complaint on the illegal construction in Kovur Periyapanicheery. Am a resident of Thiruvalluvar Street, Ambal Nagar,next to the mentioned below people construction there house with no proper approval plan and constructed house without any single space between neighbourhood house. he constructed 3 floor house wihtout any parking.
all tenated are parking their bike in the road and disturbing the other peoples.
He is trying to construct a small room in 4 floor also. he extended their construction till half of the road.
if peoples asked him, he scolded them by using bad words

please take the neccessary action to rescue the peoples who lives in my street from him

Address of illegal construction.

Mr.Ruthiran,
Pattammal House,
Thiruvalluar Street,
Ambal Nagar,
Kovur,(Periyapanicheery)
Behind of Ilakkiya Thirumana mandabam.

Chennai-600122.
ThiruMurugan2018

Feb 26, 2018

Ilegal construction

if peoples asked him, he scolded them by using bad words

please take the necessary action to rescue the peoples who lives in my street from him

Address of illegal construction.

Mr.Ruthiran,
Pattammal House,
Thiruvalluar Street,
Ambal Nagar,
Kovur,(Periyapanicheery)
Behind of Ilakkiya Thirumana mandabam.

Chennai-600122.
A V Sreenivasan

Sep 21, 2017

Illegal construction in Stilt Floor & Illegal retention of UDS

I am A.V. Sreenivasan, working as Chief Manager(MM), Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited at Kakinada (a PSU). I had purchased a 2 BHK Flat at Chennai at the following address and I am having my family staying there from 02.07.2014.
Flat No F2, Madhuram’s Aalaya, 4/8, #rd Trust Link Street, Mandavelipakkam, Chennai-600 028.
Our building ‘Aalaya’ is close to Santhome High Road and it is located just behind the Registrar General Office, Mylapore. There are 6 Flats in two floors of plinth area 920, 1120 & 1550 SQ. feet in each floor. We have occupied the Flats and living there from 02.07.2014 i.e for the past 3 years approximately.
Our Builder is Madhurams Enterprises, 33-C, Thiruvenkadam Street, Mandaveli, Chennai-28. The builder at the fag end of completing the Flats in January 2014, has put up small flat of roughly 600 SQ. feet in the Stilt Floor of the Building and the same is not in the approved plan issued by the corporation. The builder while selling the flat, has told some of the present owners that there will be 7th Flat coming up in Stilt Floor and that they had already applied its approval with the corporation. Some of the Flat owners he has not told about the 7th Flat and sold as if the building is going to have only 6 Flats. At the time we occupied our respective Flats in July 2014, 5 Flats were already sold and registered in our name and 6th Flat in 2nd floor was not sold, though completed. Subsequently, the builder has sold the 6th flat also in 2016.
In the meanwhile, by the end of year 2014, the Builder wanted to rent out the illegally constructed Stilt Floor Flat and wanted to share common expenses with other approved flats. We have told him that the Flat has to be approved first and then only he can use the same. He was telling that he has applied for approval and we waited for some time. After discussing among ourselves out of the total 6 Flat owners, 4 Flats owners decided to take legal opinion on the unapproved construction. Later through one the owners viz Shri. Syam Prasad Prasanna we approached High Court, Madras for removal of the un-authorized stilt floor Flat vide W.P. No. 31638 of 2015 and got an order to Chennai Corporation for removal of the unauthorized construction on 05.11.2015. The court order we received copy by Feb 2016. Scan of the Court order is enclosed herewith.
Subsequent this court order, the unauthorized construction has not been removed either by Chennai Corporation or the Builder and for this we were told that we have to file contempt petition again in High court so that action is taken. However, this did not happen due to various reasons as the original Petitioner Shri. Prasanna’s mother was hospitalized for long time, other two of us fellow owners were not in Chennai for much of time during the year 2016 and not much follow up action could be taken up. In the meanwhile, the Builder approached us, i.e 4 active Flat owners pursuing the removal of unauthorized construction, through our lawyer for arriving at compromise formula by which the builder will retain the stilt construction and will compensate the 4 flat owners alone through a total sum, of Rs. 10 Lakhs. We were not favour of this anyway and I was vehemently against this practice as I feel that it is also way of bribe. The builder also has threatened that if demolition of unauthorized construction is carried out by Chennai Corporation then our Flats will also be affected as there are violations in the construction of our Flats. While the Flats were under construction, we have not requested for any deliberate violation in construction and if violation is there, for sure it is the builder who has violated it in our flats also at his own volition. It is possible that violation exists in probably the Balconies of all Flats I feel, though we have not taken any assessment of the extent violation done by the builder in our respective Flats through a qualified surveyor. I have told my fellow Flat Owners that I don’t have problem if Chennai Corporation wish to remove any unauthorized construction in my Flat. My fellow Flat owners (i.e other 3) also have not shown much interest in the compromise offer from the builder, though they were wary of on the demolition implication in our approved flats due to mischief by the builder. Things have not moved forward in the past one year.
I personally have a serious problem in my Car Parking in the Stilt Area as the unauthorized construction in Stilt area is interfering in the turning radius for my Car Parking area and even for parking/ taking out a small car like Hundai EON, I find it difficult and other longer & wide Cars like Honda Amaze, City or Innova etc., are very difficult manoeuvre, though the car park is wide and long enough to accommodate large cars. It is because of the unauthorized Stilt Constrcution only, which is protruding in to the drive radius. Moreover, the Car Park marked for the unauthorized construction in Stilt Floor is at 90 Degrees next to my Car Park and it also interfering with my parking. In fact for both these Car Parks, it will be difficult and a source for future quarrels and mutual interference/dependence which is not at all desirable as I have bought this Flat at the quoted price of the builder Rs. 1.75 Crores at Rs. 15000/- per Sq. Feet which was prevailing price in Mylapore area in December 2012 when I have booked. Other 5 Flat owners, they don’t have problem with their Car Parks, as theirs are perfectly independent. This problem, I have noticed only few months back as I have kept my Car at Karaikal where I was working presently. Now I am working at Kakinada, Andrapradesh and I go to my Chennai house during week ends where my mother and wife are staying in our Flat F2, Aalaya.
Another issue for arriving at a logical conclusion of the unauthorized Stilt construction, the builder has illegally retained around 160 Sq feet of UDS (Undivided Share of land) of land with him, just to provide UDS to the unauthorized construction in the stilt floor. For forcing him to distribute among the 6 Flat owners, we were told by our advocate that separate Civil Case has to filed and the case can take very long time to conclude and 6 Nos separate cases have to filed by the individual Flat owners. We have not taken this step yet, as discussions among the Flat owners is still inconclusive. Also the parent documents and common Electricity connection for the building are still in old name and the builder has not handed over the same. He has told Flat owners to form Residents Society so that he can transfer the same in the name of Society. 2 of my fellow Flat owners are not showing inclination for formation of Society and registration of the same and due this the issue is dragging for want of consensus. The calculation of illegal UDS retained by the builder is enclosed in the attachment.
After all these issues at the insistence of my fellow flat owners, who have started re-thinking on the compromise offered by the builder wanted to have meeting with him in the presence of our advocate and we met on 08.04.2017. I have also attended just to know the latest thinking on the part of my fellow Flat Owners and the Builder. Now the builder said he is ready to offer money for the illegal UDS of 160 Sq,. Feet he has retained to be distributed among 4 of the Flat Owners at rate at which he has sold UDS to all of us i.e Rs 12000/- per Sq. feet which works out to be around Rs. 20 Lakhs. Our Advocate told that MOU with terms which will cover our reservations/ conditions can be negotiated and signed upon by 4 Flat owners and the builder for future safeguard. I have explained my grave problem with the Car Park and requested the builder that he remove the illegal construction and transfer the illegally retained UDS for which we are ready to pay him the money even though it is true that this has been already built in our Flat Cost. Builder has not shown interest and later I found out that the 600 SFT unauthorized construction will fetch him anywhere around Rs. 90 Lakhs in the market even if we assume that the prevailing rate of Flats in our area is still around Rs. 15,000/-. The talks were inconclusive and we said that we need time to think and can meet after 2 to 3 weeks.
At this juncture, 2 out of the 4 active fellow flat owners have shown interest for the early conclusion of the compromise formulae as they are saying they cannot wait for Civil Case for UDS retrieval which they say may take 8-20 years and are not ready for any demolition of their respective Flats. They also indicated if I take separate course for demolition, they may also approach courts for staying of demolition in their Flats. Due this, they are saying that I have to take decision and one of my fellow Flat owner is ready to exchange his Car Park with mine as last resort if builder is not able to find any amicable solution so that my problem is addressed and compromise is reached fast.
As the issue has turned critical, I seek your expert advice to me in this issue. Kindly advice on the following options available to me for the following queries.
1) My fellow Flat Owners are telling that the Builder is paying Property Tax with the Chennai Corporation for the unauthorized construction at Stilt Floor and if he completes paying for 7 consecutive years, then the unauthorized construction has to be regularized. Please clarify if this is possible, even though High Court order exists for removal of the construction.
2) If other Flat owners are not ready for Contempt proceedings and whether I can alone proceed with even though it is true that the court order has been passed based on the case file by my fellow flat owner Mr. Prasanna.
3) If contempt proceedings were taken by me alone, is it possible for the other Flat owners to stop the same on the ground that demolition in their Flats will affect their interest by approaching the Courts?
4) If my fellow flat owners are not willing and even then is it possible for me alone to file case for transfer of illegal UDS retained by the Builder (i.e proportionate share of mine) in the Courts and what will be the approximate time for conclusion of the case as our lawyer is able to give correct prediction and the approximate cost it will involve over the years. The cost of my proportionate share of UDS is around 46 Sq. Feet valuing Rs. 5 lakhs approx. the builder says he has already registered the 160 Sq feet illegal UDS in his Wife’s name.
5) Whether without my consent the other Flat Owners can go for compromise with the builder and where this type of compromise through MOU signed by the builder and Flat owners stand legally? What will be fate of High Court order already issued for removal of the unauthorized construction?
6) Whether it is possible for the builder to obtain approval for the illegal construction for which no approval exist as of now? The builder says he has applied and a GO has to be passed for its regularization and he has already paid some bribes to Corporation officials in this regard.
Pl. also clarify whether GO even if it issued, can be quashed by Courts on valid grounds as already the illegal construction is obstructing the parking facility of mine.
7) Kindly also give your valuable opinion on these type of compromise being brought out by unscrupulous builders like ours..
Pl. provide your invaluable guidance to me, and if any upright and brave lawyer whom I can approach for taking any action further. I am ready to personally meet you, during the week ends i.e Saturday & Sunday as I will be at Chennai.
Thanking You
A.V. Sreenivasan
lakshmipaathi

Sep 21, 2017

illegal constructed unapproval

iam a resident of near the illegal constructed building he has constructed upto 4 floors and a head room he has constructed newly without any consent from the authorized sources
And he mainly getting rent up to 1,20.000 per month without providing any water facilities
moreover the tenent on the third floor is aa robber where the complaint is lodged at muthialpet police station broad way last week
the tenant of third floor had jumped from the building to building at about 3.30am in early morning which is known to the house owner USHA NANDAKUMAR but she is not bothered the footage of the cc tv camera is avaliable in the next building name of the robber is HARIBABU on the third floor pls take action
illegal construction on 11 PARAMANANDA MUDAALI STREET NEAR STANLEY HOSPITAL CHENNAI 600 001
HE IS TAKING RENT UPTO 1,20,000 per month but no facilities she is giver to the tenentar
pls take necessary action for our safety and to demolish the 4th floor at the earliest

yours
M. LAKSHMIPATHI,
Gajanand r

Aug 18, 2017

Plan violation

I live in no. 20 canal bank road Raja Annamalai Puram Chennai 600028 area no.09 div no.123. ...

Illegal construction site no.19 canal bank road Raja annamalai Puram Chennai 600028 area no.09 div no.123. ..

Gajanand R.(Ruckmangathan) advocate Chennai High Court
Rajkumar Velusamy

Aug 3, 2017

Illegal Constrcution

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Rajkumar.V living in 3/506 Kannadhasan street Shanmuga Nagar , Madhanandhapuram , Porur , Chennai - 600125.

Our flat has been constructed on year 2011. When it is registered , There is no deviation in construction . As per plan there should not be house in STILT , it is only for car parking . But after registeration and Loan amount sanctioned , Builder constructed one plan deviation house in the stilt and mentioned that if we raise any complaint , They did not complete the constrcution. So that we were scared to raise any complaint.

Since we were not much aware of un approved construction issues during that time, we did not raise this that time .

But now the builder has given this flat to his friend and he is causing below issues

i) He is not paying maintenance fee properly

ii) He is keeping repaird cars in the parking area for long time and not using it so that others can not park their vechicles

iii) He is threatening us.

So that we are forced to raise the complaint to take necessary action on this unapproved constructed flat . I kindly request you to necessary action on the builder about his un approved flat constrcution . His details are below ,

Builder addresss is P.Sathya Narayanan , no 9 , New tank bund road, Otteri ,Chennai - 600012.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajkumar.V
Bavasri

Jul 4, 2017

illegal construction

Respected sir, I am Panneer Selvam residing at 11/20, mylapuran street, Royapettah,Chennai-14.Next to my house there is a government land followed by government road. Few people occupied the government land and build small rooms. Now they are giving lots of problems and ladies in their home are talking most vulgours words against us.Please I request the government to take necessary actions against them and help us sir.
balanr

May 4, 2017

Illegal Construction in Sriram Nagar, Taramani

I given complain to CMDA. BUt till now no action. THe complain email is as follows,

Dear Officer,
I am staying in

Regalia, Regency & Residency Apartment Complex,
Sardar Patel Road, Chennai - 600113.

West side of my apartment complex, there is building construction work recently started.
After few days of construction work, I was notice that they do construction with out any setback space from the boundary which makes question of safety of my apartment complex. Also my apartment Air circulation and Privacy (more visibility of my apartment) are affected because of this illigal no setback space construction.

I was understood from CMDA rule that any contruction need to give setback space from the boundary.

Note:- Photos of the construction site are attached with this Email.

So I am kindly requesting you that please ensure this construction based on the CMDA rule.

The Address of the this construction site:-
Old No.: 5/2, New No.: 20,
SriRam Nagar 2nd street,
Chennai - 600113.
Kottam : 172
Paguthi : 40
Mandalam : 13

Appreciate your immediate action and stop this illegal construction.

Illegal Construction in Sriram Nagar, Taramani

Satyamevjayate

May 3, 2017

Illegal construction

I would like to compliant on the Illegal construction in Villivakkam. Am a resident of Kailash apartment, Next to my Brother’s Mr Nagraj house in Villivakkam the mentioned below people constructing there house with no proper approval.

Address of the Illegal construction :
C/O - DAVID THANGARAJA P / EMMANUEAL PONRAJ D / JOEL JAMES
OLD # 3, NEW # 5, AVVAI NAGAR,
NEAR EAST RAILWAY GATE,
KOLATHUR ROAD,
VILLIVAKKAM,
CHENNAI – 600099

Illegal construction is coming up. As per CMDA rule Section 25 planning parameters Table 1 ( ordinary residential building and other small buildings ) they should construct at least abutting 1 m from all the sides including front side .But on the above address is not even come under approved land , these are unapproved non patta land, they not even a left 1 feet in all the sides and including back side .

On the above I have already given a complaint to Mr.Murali AE Of Chennai Corporation on the irregularities. My sincere request to enforcement cell to visit the location and restrict the construction and insist them to follow up the rules laid by the CMDA .

Prakash
chennaiexpress

Apr 24, 2017

unautorised and illegal construction

This is to bring to your kind notice that a building has been constructed by Mrs.Sheela Murthy at NO.66B ,NorthPark Street,Ambattur,Chennai-600053 with out proper approved plan of G+3 .The building has been rented out to Bank of Karnataka,apollo pharmacyand Akash study centre.Alredy I have asked the details of the said building in writing, for the details and nothing has been done, till now no correspondence has been sent back. Hope heavy bribing has been given to the departments for not taking any action against the said building .I hereby request you to kindly look into the matter and take action and furnish me the details of the steps taken.inspite of complaint given to corporation no steps have been taken apart from issuing a notice just for name sake .
chennaiexpress

Apr 24, 2017

unauthorised construction

Chennai express
A S Umaamaheaswaran

Feb 28, 2017

illegal constrction/unauthroised construction

I am residing in No1 Mahalakshmi nagar 6th street, Madipakkam, Chennai 600091 my neighbor is constructing a house which Is not authorized and it will create problem for us once it is occupied by the owner. Kindly take necessary action immediately
shiva2000

Feb 26, 2017

Respected sir.
We are residing at sabari Nagar.here promoters constructing illegally. Already we came and complaint .your people visited and warned them.already we launched complaint and filed case in high court and local station Nov 2016.but now again they started construction without correction. Pls you send ur enforcement people .take legal action.thanking you.here we attached construction address(32,2nd main road,sabari Nagar ,porur,chennai 600016.
scrhssaa

Jan 31, 2017

Adding additional clause for grill work in balcony

I have taken an apartment in Bangalore, the builder is Vistar Classic,
First he has made 6 flats after G+3 floors, where as the approved plan is for G+3
Second while giving the possession letter he is putting a clause that the grill work in the balcony we can do only as per his design else he will complete the flat.

he has already delayed the possession and now saying who soever will do the full payment, they will complete their flat only

what should i do in such scenario, i have already made payment of 85%,

Himanshu
Sivaranjinee tamizharasu

Jan 21, 2017

Illegal construction of house by blocking public road

As one person have blocked the road and have constructed house thereby disturbing the houses near to them by blocking their front entrance of the house and talking bad words to them when the raise question against their activity so please help us and take some stringent action over them...
naush124

Jan 4, 2017

Illegal construction of 4 floors and above

Sir, there is an area called Sunrise Avenue in Kanathur Reddykuppam Main Road (opposite to Mayajal in ECR). In this avenue, a builder is constructing more than 4 floors without permission. He has not made provision for sufficient car parkings, no proper foundation, very very weak foundation, dry small septic tank etc. This may pose a Great danger to all the neighbours and also a great health hazard due to the small septic tank. Please take necessary action to stop this illegal construction activity

illegal construction

I am staying in D3, Rajni Vaikundam Apt, 3A, Senkeni Amman Kovil street, Maduvinkarai, Guindy - 32. Mr. Kennady, who also resides in the same flat, is building a new floor in the apartment. He did not get the permission from the CMDA and did not inform the association/ members of the flat as well. In that area, govt. allowed to build Ground + 1 floor, but he tries to build one more floor which is totally against to the law and to the original plan of the building.

Can you please take some action to stop the additional construction happening currently in our flat?

Illegal Construction

Kannan B

Dec 8, 2016

Illegal Construction at 1st floor in 60yrs old duilding

1st floor ,old no.26/1,new no:55,SPS 2nd street ,Royapettah,Chennai -14 .We are staying in ground floor of the given address.this is 60yrs old building.Mr.Mohan kumar & Family on 9/11/16 suddenly started demolition of part of 1st floor.We given complaint to Corporation AE 118 Zone 9,RDC Shenoy nagar,Zonal office 9 ,Commissioner of Corporation,Commissioner of police Veperry & E2.Given online complaint 294ABN ..Sorry to say Mr.AE 118 supporting 1st floor family due to that he wasn't ready to take action and used abusing words at my wife.We given Complaint directly at RDC Mr.Subodh kumar IAS ,he took step to send Engineers but they are't ready to inspect properly.1st floor family don't have any legal approval from Court or Corporation.they have a letter from AE states that they can change roof alone.But due to careless of Zone 9 now they demolished and reconstructed whole with Increasing hight of 1st floor & Used floor Tiles.due to tiles work they dig 1st floor and use Cement sheets at roof instead of Manglore roof.No one ready to take action against them because they are money loaded family.for me 3daughters i can move only in legal manner.Already Court Judgement came that I am the major share holder of this Building.All people seeing it has brother family problem.we aren't family at all.he used forgery document that whole property is belongs to him.i won the case.due to heavy load on 1st floor ground floor roof gradually falling more cracks.its non cement building already walls are damaged now roof damaged and started to watering all over the room.kindly,send higher authority to inspect site and report in truth way.because after i given complaint in online some culprit withdrawn my complaint happened the day morning when AE given report site was inspected without inspecting.

They also doing Illegal Motor suck in ni8 on Metro water.we using pump so every day suffering scarcity of water.I given complaint to Corporation online.I given Online complaint becz they are not ready to take direct complaint of mine against 1st floor illegal activities since they support them.

Where ever i complaint it end with AE 118 Zone 9.Kindly,Take necessary action before its late.
Vandhana Priya

Oct 23, 2016

Illegal construction. Immediate action requested

Illegal construction - by R.srinivasan at No. 47/16, Chinna Babu Street, Nammalwarpet Chennai 600012. Division No 74.
Not povided corner splay, no front set back, not left even single inch of open space. Multi storied commercial building being constructed. Stop the construction and immediate action requested.
Ananthak

Oct 22, 2016

Illegal construction

In Indira Nagar, Manapakkam, 2nd Street, near the temple (which is constructed on the road) a house is demolished and reconstructed. They are constructing wall to wall with the boundary without any setbacks.

Request concerned authorities to look into this and take suitable action immediately.

K R Ananthakrishnan,
santho8055

Oct 10, 2016

Unapproved construction

The construction bearing door No.31 devaraj avenue 2nd arari stop, okiyam thoraipakam, Chennai 600097
Survey no 405/12. The owner of Lthe land is ASHOK MICHAEL, this land they are constructing 1+2 floors with unapproved plan. Street lighting pole is placed around the site. Being stagnant of water on floor in any time. Some time I went to way, flows of electricity for me. There have many children playing in the street. Kindly take action of this land and make surrounding people needful.

DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE - Package Stuck at DIMC
    Dear Sir, My parcel with tracking number RM429297100DE...
    SSC - Deduction 2 times
    I have done the payment two times 😑 and in the 1st...
    New tech iti - Fee
    I m already paid fee of 1 st year and they didn't...
    MSEB - Continuous electricity issue
    Dear MSEB Team, We have observed continuous electricity...
    Nagar Nigam Jhunsi Allahabad - Illegal Abandoned Land Encroachment
    Dear Sir, There is a land near about 200 m from...
    CPP INDIA - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
    I had taken card protection plan from CPP india on...
    Nandini Shubham milk packets - Poor quality
    Since past two weeks the cream content is very less in the...
    Maharashtra traffic police - Wrong Challan issued
    Jully 9, 2020 wrong challen issued Hi Team, I...
    WWW.thepancard.com - Fraud
    I have applied for the pan card on this website, after...
    nmms scholarship - nmms scholarship not received
    Respected sirmadam, I have passed in the NMMS...