ILS HOSPITAL, AGARTALA

Consumer complaints and reviews about ILS HOSPITAL, AGARTALA

shr130

May 12, 2021

Complaint Against Receptionis

Sir, my father is a heart patient and I am treating him in ILS. On the evening of 12/03/2021, my father felt sick so I called 8974050300 and booked an appointment, but he did not send me any time or SMS from there. When I called to confirm at night, a receptionist treated me very badly. My father's body was so bad that I was forced to call at night. But I am surprised to see the use of Tata. Take immediate action to prevent hospital repotation.
Nasifa

Feb 12, 2020

Negligence of care

Respected sir/madam,
I would like to draw your attention to my complain against your nurse (paediatric). My baby was admitted to your hospital (ils - dumdum) and there I found a girl was talking over the phone and she was not taking care of my child. Repeatedly she was talking over the phone with her special one I guess. The main fact is she didn't gave the medicines in proper time also she didn't take the proper care of my child. I don't have much knowledge about medicines but I have the minimum quality of sense that what is not do and what is need to do. When I asked her name she understood that something is wrong she just avoid me. I saw a batch is on her chest there I saw (chandana Roy). So this my request if that girl will do job then I will not come again in my difficult situation along with that I will not suggest anybody to go there. I will not disclose my name because I am a mother of a baby. If she curse and so some herm I am frightened. So please take care of the matter and do some needful action against the girl.
Raghu5

Sep 3, 2018

Management is poor

In opd Sl. No. is not maintain to visit doctor. After complain the matter Hospital authority / official also not cooperate. Please look in the matter & maintain hospital reputation.
Amitava Roy1

Jun 8, 2018

Irresponsible Technician

On 5th May 2018, my mother Smt Nivedita Roy Choudhury fall sick and admitted at ILS Hospital, Agartala. For investigation Doctor prescribe for MRI along with other tests for the same. On the same day afternoon, attendant took my mother at MRI room and accordingly put my mother into MRI machine.

After about an half an hour, sound of machine stopped but no body is attending to open the machine. Then after a while my mother herself came out from the machine and get sit on a wheel chair then after came out from MRI room and found that MRI technician is gossiping with other fellow men in the next room. My mother complain the same to on duty Doctor also and also she observed some irregularities in testing of other physiological test.

This type of irresponsible activities is never expected from big & costly hospital like ILS. Hope proper action will be taken against particular technician. Moreover proper testing along with tagging of samples is required as patients are blindly believe on test report when it is provided from reputed hospital or institution like ILS.

For any intimation below mail id can be used

[email protected],com

With regards
Amitava Roy

Oct 22, 2012

FAKE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS

There are few instances noticed in the ILS Hospital Agartala branch that there is no proper diagnosis of the disease of the patient being done & direct medicine is given without even knowing the valid source of the disease. And while being asked the cause of the illness the Doctors at ILS Hospital, Agartala are not able to convey any message and would always avoid the question being asked by the patients relatives and would even discharge the patients without any reasonable treatment.

We would request the higher authority from your Board of Directors to look into this issue and take immediate action so that proper medication is provided to the patients and the doctors should cooperate with patients family members in a favorable way which can benefit a lac of patients to get accurate treatment in a remote state like Tripura.
Please help save lives of people who can't afford to go outside Tripura for better treatment.