inb payu india

Consumer complaints and reviews about inb payu india

payu_care

Feb 9, 2018

Re: recharge failed but amount deducted in my account

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team
AVS RAO

Feb 7, 2018

recharge failed but amount deducted in my account

hai

I am alugolu venkata srinivasarao i am recharge 200/- from airtel dth 28th January in net banking but transaction failed but amount debited my account but amount refund not receive til today my transaction ref id no 6711036821IGACUNENJ2
my account no 31492362005 my email id [email protected]
payu_care

Feb 5, 2018

Re: Recharge Failed but money debited

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

PayU Team
David levi

Feb 2, 2018

Recharge Failed but money debited

Rs 100 debited to my State Bank of India savings a/c 00000055153643392 on 1.12.2017, Debited to INB Pay India vide Reference numbers.6721499129IGACVFOWG5, 6721486269IGACVFOEJ1 . Please refund my Rs. 100 .pay attention on my complain and return my money back.
Purna mandal

My Dish TV recharge is not successful 1179

My Dish TV recharge not successful 1179
3.11.17 ko 12:42 pm ko recharge Kiya 1179 rps
But already debit my account
My reference number 6577936351IGACMEHEN3
Transfer to 459
Please refund my account inbpayu india
My account number33711203726
Ankush Saha

Dec 4, 2017

Recharge unsuccessful but payment debited.

Rs 100 debited to my State Bank of India savings a/c 00000034596441455 on 2.12.2017, Debited to INB Pay India vide Reference no. 65764743691GACMBYGJ2. Please refund my Rs. 100 .
pay attention on my complain and return my money back.
Purna mandal

Dec 4, 2017

My dish tv recharge not successful

3.11.17 ko 12:42pm ko my dish tv recharge Kiya 1179 rupees jo mera account se Dabited huya .but mera dish tv recharge successful nahi hua ....a mera reference no 6577936351IGACMEHEN3
Transfer to 459
My sbi account number 33711203726 .so inbpayu india pls refund my money1179 rps for my account
balumani51

Nov 22, 2017

refund of cancelled hotel accomodation charge

I booked a hotel throgh your gateway for Rs 1050 and subsequently cancelled it. The refund amount has not been credited into my account from which i paid till 6th nov 2017.kindly take action to refund my amount to my account from which i paid money. payment details as follows. Narration To transfer INB Pay u India, amount Rs 1050.00,reference 65187518731IGACIAMPW9 Dated 6th nov 2017. My e mail [email protected] u
IRA minocha

Jun 30, 2017

Product not recieved but money paid to INB Pay u india

3059 rs were paid on 19 June by me for purchase of various products but no product nor any message of things recieved yet. Money was paid through net banking to INB PAY YOU INDIA.
rssukhija

Jun 10, 2017

Debit 309/- on 3.6.2017

Rs 309 debited to my SBI SB a/c 30255115452 on 3.6.2017, credited to INB PayU India vide Reference no. 6191452970IGABKGNTT9 On what account, it is ?
dev75

Aug 6, 2014

not recharged

Rs-120/- is deducted from my account
ref no.-137629431GX7362139
transfer to-3217669294 State Bank of India
pay attention on my complain and return my money back.