Income Tax Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Income Tax Department

Ashok_79

Jan 29, 2017

Black money on landlords in marathahalli

In marathahalli area landlords are earning more than 1L per month. Why do you encourage this people . Please take an action.

My owner getting more than 2L per month from rent. I asked for Pan number he is not provide because of income tax.

Address:
Harish, 391/2 karthik Nilaya 1st floor, Marathahalli 5th main, Bangalore 560037.

Jaykumarbs

Jan 29, 2017

Giving hard five laks cash to take a Innova car

Hello ,I'm a citizen of India I'm complaining about a person who was given a hard cash of sum five laks to buy a car .... I've doubts on him pls take a legal action up on him and I don't no his address but mobile no is
9986899995 gopi
ckpjob1

Jan 27, 2017

landloard not giving pan details

My landloard is not providing pan number details.

He is a govt employee and have about 10 houses. all of us not getting the tax benefits due to this.

How to proceed.

Prakash
Bangalore
india incredible

tax evasion

Reshmi Mukherjee. Address: Nagarkot complex ,block-b/4/2 ,Post-kadma, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, 831005.

Pan card no:BYMPM5863Q. Adhar card no: ############. Passport no: F8744777,M8027736.

Here writing her possibility of tax evasion. As far as i know, every year she visit abroad many times and all records in her passport. Also she can have assets or bond or bank account(according to her name) in that destination country . What is her source of income or fund? Did she submit her income tax return annually?If income tax department or authority investigate and evaluate her file and passport(as departure details there) then original condition come out.

As responsible citizen we all support income tax department to find out tax evasion or financial crime.
peppra

Making illegal money

respected sir,,

am Indian Citizen in tanjore ,one person giving money for finance for more interest to poor family and blackmailing they have lots of property and jewels and gold and more importantly they have black money more ,please i request you to take action on them.please sir

NAME: SELVAM

WIFE NAME : SASIKALA

PHONE NUMBER: 9894165931

ADRESS :NO:18 BALAJI NAGAR 6th CROSS

MEDICAL COLLAGE ROAD ,

TANJORE-613004.

please i request you to take action on them.

thanks & regards,

INDIAN CITIZEN.
sangeeta naik

Jan 26, 2017

unaccounted income

Mr Nilesh K Parekh (prop. N.V.Trader) and Mr. Manoj Barot (Prop M.B.Footwear),c/o Singh's Bombay Bazar ,18th June road,Panaji- Goa., both are conducted their business in Bombay Bazar,which is department store they earn nearly Rs 40,000/- - to Rs. 50,000/-
per day in nornal days and around 1 lakh and more in festive season days but they do not account even 50% of their income ( for example if their day earn is 50,000 they show only 20,000 remaining 30,000/- bill they destroy), they stay house at Atlansic III at Caranzalem Janction , Caranzalem ,Tiswadi Goa, Here they Own two 3bkh flat one of those they have give for rent for casino employee for which they take rent around Rs.60,000/- per month in cash and they don't account , they also own two flat at Mahalaxmi Society at st,.Inez Panaji Goa,where they take around 14000/- to 15000/- per month in cash they don't account this too more two flat at Porvorim at Dreamland Apartments an the rent in 10000/- to 12000/-er month in cash they don't account this too as while,
they also have lockers in HDFC Bank , 18th June Road , Panjim Branch , in which there is around 2.5 to 3.58 crore glod (consist of Gold Bar and Ornaments) and locker in Oriental Bank of Commerce 18th June Road , Panjim Branch, in which there in gold plus cash .
while, demonetisation they have deposited thier cash in thier relatives Acoounts, one of those is Goa Government Servant , Mr Pandrinath Raut, works at Goa Assembly , resides at Sal Bicholim,and his wife Mamath P. Raut.
Sir, Kindly Take Action Against this Otherwise we will never make our country from Black Money .
they also land cash for 1.5% to small marchant who carry their wholesale business.
shashikant sawant

Jan 25, 2017

Making illegal money

I would like to draw your kinda attention towards Shri Dilip Dabre who is presently residing in vasai (W), He is engaged in various business, Lots of property so on.

He has handsome amount of undeclared money and I am sure that if you investigate him you will find much more than anticipated

His Details are mentioned below:
Name: Shri Dilip Dabre
Residence: A/G-02 Jai laxmi CHS Ltd. Vidhyamandir Marg Vasai.(W), Dist. Palghar 401202

I hope an immediate action would be taken to verify the information, I may not be totally correct but yes he holds a lot of untaxed amount

Indian Citizen

Indian Citizen
pintu01081987

Jan 24, 2017

Not Paying Rent Sleep and not Accepting Cheque

I live on Rent in H. No. 569, Life Line Medicos, Shaheed Budh Ram Singh Marg, Gali No. - 2, Near Maharaja Agrasen College, New Delhi - 110096. My landlord has 50 Rooms on rent but when we give him cheque he refused. He said that give only cash, and He is not give any slip for rent. per room rent is 3500/- month, but he did not give any slip of rent to any renter.

So i request to you that please do something for him, He has Medical Store named " Life Line Medicos".
sexologist72

Jan 23, 2017

black money froud financer

mr. aditya sharma c234 shalimar garden ext. 2 sahibabad ghziabad investment money without record 8%to 30% rate of intrest per month to party without any record he have without record property financier and chore of income tax. he is criminal
karimbai.ashok

School Admission Fee

Hello Sir,
I am paying 15000 rupees as admission fee for my kid to join in school, but the same receipt is not accepting to show as tax in my office. What could be the reason to reject that from tax deduction we are not printing the money whole month we work then after paying the tax we are getting that as our salary. I request to take immediate action to accept / include that also to declare the tax. We are really struggling to pay and get seats for our kids in schools, they are doing huge business but out of it we are struggling.
Hope you understand as a father / common person.

--Thanks,
Ashok Kumar K
Sri@1234

Black money

He is name shankar he is in Salem his partner is Kumar they are making huge business not paying proper tax and they are having lot of back money they are so many lands and house cars etc. They are leaving money for finance. For customer given so many old notes 500 and 1000. They are asking new currency only old notes they won't accept because of this promblem. Catch him you get so many black money

Address name shankar s/o Subramanian no 101 chinathurpathi Salem land opp to chinaturpathi temple
Romper

Tax Evasion

SUBJECT TAX EVASION

There is a large 15 acre plot of land in Sector 48 in Gurugram, Haryana. This is currently occupied by the Sarpanch of Tikri Village and his strongmen brothers. This plot is adjacent and shares a boundary wall with the G. D. Goenka School (Sector 48).

This plot has about 100 small rooms constructed housing largely laborers and white collar workers. These rooms are in clear violation of all code and have little to no regard for safety of the resident.The rent for each of these rooms is in the range of INR. 3,000.00 - INR 5,000.00. This tantamounts to approximately INR 4.0 - 5.0 lakhs per month. The rooms are supplied with unauthorized electrical connections with meters. The tenants are charged INR 120.00 per month. That is approximately INR 12,000.00 per month. Total on a monthly basis is approximately INR 4,12,000.00 per month or INR. 49,44,000.00 per year.

This clandestine operation has been on going for approximately 3 years. No taxes have been paid on these amounts as the amounts are obtained in cash from all the occupants.

This is a total tax evasion racket couple with the fact that electricity is stolen from HVPNL - Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.

We have come to know about these activities recently during the Demonetization Drive introduced by the Respected Prime Minister Narendra Modiji and his Administration.

One of the maids working with us lives at this location and she consistently demanded cash which we were unable to pay due to paucity of cash. Upon being repeatedly asked she divulged these details and further independent investigation led us to the tax evasion, harassment and electricity theft racket prevalent at this location.

The land is occupied by the Sarpanch of Tikri Village and his 7-8 brothers who wield considerable muscle and act as local strongmen to thwart any resistance from the laborers to pay cash or for any other activity. They often resort to violence and have "appointed" men to "deal" with any situation.

The income is not reported, none of the laborers take Tax Benefits for the rent paid as they are below the Threshold Income.

The CBDT is urged to take action on these matters and assist the drive undertaken by the Respected Prime Minister and Respected Finance Minister to uproot black money and tax evasion engaged in by a select few individuals.

A Concerned Indian
Walt

Jan 20, 2017

Purchase of property with cash

This to bring your notice flat no 704 Adarsh crystal , 16 , Cambridge Road , bangalore was purchased using cash or black money. Name of the person Kishore durg. The flat in his name or wife's name , pratibha . They own one more flat 604 in the same building.
rajsen

Jan 19, 2017

CRUCIAL INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN

We need the contact no. of concerned official at hyderabad to whom we can share the tax evasion and black money related information at the earliest.

Please contact me on email : rsexena865@gmail.com
rohkumar123

Jan 19, 2017

Not Paying Tax

I am an ex tenant of this place.

I used to stay in a house in Challaghatta, Bangalore. The owner has rented 3 Building with approx 21 Flats & he is having many other buildings in bangalore however when we ask him to provide receipt or pan number for the rent we pay, he always deny. In fact he only accepts rent in cash from all the tenants but they refuse to pay taxes on the buildings they have rented.

Owner Name - Srinivasa Reddy
House address - House no : 57, Chellaghatta, Flat NO C06, Near Rama Temple, Post Yemallur Bangalore - 560027. Owner lives in 1st Floor floor. Please take immediate action as this party is renting houses for more that 10 years & refuse to pay tax to our government.

Indian2209

Jan 18, 2017

Not paying taxes

I am an ex tenant of this place.

I used to stay in a house in Sadananda Nagar, Bangalore. The owner has rented 3 floors in that building & he is having many other buildings in bangalore & kolar however when we ask him to provide receipt or pan number for the rent we pay, he always deny. In fact he only accepts rent in cash. Husband & wife both were bank managers in a government banks & they both must be getting very good pension but they refuse to pay taxes on the buildings they have rented.

Owner Name - K Manoharan
House address - House no : 276, 6th main, 4th cross, Sadananda nagar, Bangalore, 560038. Owner lives in 2nd floor. Please take immediate action as this party is renting houses for such a long time & refuse to pay tax to our government.

maxthem2020

Jan 18, 2017

non payment of income tax properly

Pan card no. BROPS6001F SHIMOGA HARIHARESWAR RAVINDRA stays in Malleswaram Bangalore i strongly belive he is not showing proper income in his books of account, he runs a travel business, most of the transcation he do in cash also i belive that he do illlegal financing in his friends or his bother in laws name and collect huge rate of interest. also he does tours to aboard and local travel business ticketing.

request to kindly look into this matter even he is not his registered firm in any department he is avoiding to pay tax also having mulitiple bank accounts, also he advice his clients to transfer the funds to his brother acccount Mr.Akash (icici Bank ) his contact no.9036174880 9845155182
maxthem2020

non payment of income tax properly

dear Sir

KRISHS68

School collecting donations in Lakhs - Mode of Payment Cash

Hi IT Team,

I am writing this to inform you , most of the schools in Bangalore are collecting donations still in cash which are of lakhs.
recently i had interaction with "New Horizon Public School" , Indiranagar Bangalore who asked nearly 1.5 Lakh in CASH as a donation.
i see this as black money with no returns they file to IT department.

you people do great job , but we see there are people who find easy escape routes to channelize their black money.

Kindly check on this.

rachnatiwa@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017

govt offc sepending more then his income

govt officer in agriculture dept posted in chattarpur resident in green avenue colony seems to do many unnessery expenses as his wife deposites advance at many shopes in local market nd palour resently they have purchased a exersing chair of about 2.30 lacs on annanomus names and many more such things . his wife carry lots of gold which is nt possible with taxable income kindly go through the matter as i want to cooperate on dovelopment pf my country
details of officer are
manoj kyshap
agricultur dept
resident
hno 61 greeen avenue
Rajkumar213

Illegal Blank Money Stash

Rsptd sir,

There is this person Syed Yaqub (Ph# 09885814162), resident of Dilshad Nagar Colony, Near Rethibowli, Mehdipatnam. Landmark: Lane beside "Kusum Showroom" , House Beside "Nemath House" which is beside Reliance Tower in that lane.
This person has a huge Stash of Black Money which he has collected after selling a number of illegal properties at various places in and around hyderabad.
Sir, this is not any complaint against person but in support to develop our nation and free it from Black Money, supporting Hnble Modiji’s decision.
I kindly request you to please take the necessary action in this regard.
Let us all join hands in making our nation an in-corrupted country.
Bharat Mta ki Jai!!
khabri

Jan 17, 2017

rented house owner not paying tax

sir all the house owner in gurgaon mainly cyber city they are using there house totally for rent and total rent take in cash . they are earning 1 to 4 lakh per month but dont paying tax . please do something . this is your department fault . i am also mailing to PMO about it . phase 3 cyber city gurgaon
Shefali Patke

Jan 16, 2017

No Pan card

Madhavi Ladies PG
Lodging · 34 m
Address: 231, 4th Main Rd, 4th Block East, 1st Block Koramangala, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Phone: 098454 05252

This Lady has 2 Pgs at Kormangala, wherein she takes rent 13.5K, and says she doesnt have Pan card.
Also not ready to sign declaration form of no pancard.

Take action against her.
rajesh 07

Jan 16, 2017

undisclosed income

dear sir,

yahaan panipat me house no.493/7me wadhwa family rehti he.sir unki income taxable he par wo sara transaction cash me hi karte hai aur kabhi b income tax nai dete.
sir 2003 me unhone 3 manzil ki dukaan banayi aur phir 2010 me makaan banaya jisme unke anusaar unhone 20lac spend kiye.iska mere pas proof b hai.written me.sir inki 4 shops hai jisme se 3 rent pe hai aur rent b cash me hi lete hai.2002aur2008me avinash wadhwa hospitalised b ho chuke hai jisme delhi ka sir gangaram hospital b hai.2013aur2016me do ladko ki marriage me b lakhon rupees spend kiye.jisme delhi ka ek kaafi mehnga hotel b kiya tha.jabki sir wo kaam kuch ni karte.sir unki mother ke delhi me b kaafi flats hai jahaan wo khud nai rehte.unki mother ke paas kafi sari gold jewellery b hai.
sir meri aapse request hai ki is case me turant action liya jaaye.i am 100%sure ke wahan aap ko jarur kuch na kuch milega.please meri identity disclose na ki jaaye.unka address hai~
493/7amar bhawan chowk,near sant bhai narain singh gurudwara,sanjay chowk,g.t. road .Panipat132103.

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...