Income Tax Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Income Tax Department

parshuram1232

Oct 15, 2018

LOTS OF BLACK MONEY looted from poor people

Builder Ramun Dayal is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Their DIN is 03446011.
His firms are -
JSR INFRATECH PRIVATE LIMITED
PRABHUPREM BUILDCON PRIVATE LIMITED
JSR REALTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
PRABHUPREM INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED

He says he has closed all his firms but the truth is he has lots and lots of black money. These guys operate everything in cash.
The real Black money holder.
Demonetization mein bhi khoob ghotaale kiye hai.
he and his father are Biggest thief of poor people money.
His mother is also a director -
Anita Dayal is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Their DIN is 03407761.
baneengroups

Oct 10, 2018

llegal bussiness

Illegal Bussiness

This is a complaint regarding Abid hussain s/o kazim hussain and his son zamein hussain .Sir they are running the business in the name of zajib shuttring will illegal business are doing and at least 1 to 2 core money transaction is there many time three plot in kairana talab 45lac total value apple i ohone x bullet toyta inova car tata sumo tractor rotovater machine cost to 35 lac and no other bussines shutring starts bussines total cost of estimets items 2 crores no9 return fill we here CBI raid there and to other places.but the think is that when so ever raid has conducted by concern department they already no that raid is there that is why they are free to pls check all family mamber account another proprtay black money pls hlep me regarding that.

Jai hind

Company name :zajib shuttring

Address: Ansariyan shia jama masjid chota imambada kairana shamli muzaffarnagar 247774
contacts namber Abid hussain ,sharib husaiin +919760652598
JLA

Oct 4, 2018

Income Tax Evasion By BSA

The Department had deduct TDS from employee's salary but not submit in bank relating those PAN number who are not filling IT return. When some of those employees went to fill their return. The 26AS not reflecting TDS. Most of employees given application to their Department. And when they went to department's CA, they told them(in the his/her language) "NAHI HO PAYEGA PEHLE APKO YAHA SE FORM 16 BANWANA HOGA OR AB AA HI GAYE HAI TO RETURN BHI YAHI BHARWANA HOGA, TAB SHOW HO JAYEGA". Some times they told the Department change the CA but not do so. It is FRAUD by department as well as CA.

please take some crucial steps for tax evasion by Dep and CA in behalf of employees.
badinathan

Oct 1, 2018

Unaccounted Rental Income - 4 Lakhs Per Month

This guy collects approx. 4 L per month from his all properties. All collected in Cash. Rent ranges from 50- 2L per month for his 10 shops. T

The amount of IT he has to pay is more than our annual Income and am sure that he is not paying his tax honestly.
Also he has other properties.
Please take action against him.

Elumalai K, NIK Avenue, Mettukuppam, ch -97.
ms2018

Oct 1, 2018

TAX CHORI AND KACCHA BILL WORK NO VAT AND NO GST

SHREE VISHWANATH TILES & SANITARY SHOP NO. 624M/41D MANKHEDA TIRAHA MALHAUR STATION ROAD NEAR CORPORATTION BANK LUCKNOW-226010 PH - 0522-2729729 MOBILE NO. 096166 66607 EMAIL : tilesandsanitary"hotmail.com

TIN NO. 09550043974 SALES INVOICE NO VAT 01/04/2016 TO 31/03/2017 AND 30/06/2017 EXTRA WORK KACCHA WORK PLEASE SEND ENQUIRER NOT BANDI BLACK MONEY
Faroz Qadri

Sep 19, 2018

Illegal Bussiness

This is a complaint regarding vijaj Kumar gulaty and his son siddarat gulaty .Sir they are running the business in the name of hylink overseas now they changed the name to hylink olialia but only name change they worked on old company name hylink overseas in will illegal business are doing and at least 1 to 2 core money transaction is there many time we here CBI raid there and they shifted all the document of hylink overseas to other places.but the think is that when so ever raid has conducted by concern department they already no that raid is there that is why they are free to dump all the documents related hylink overseas pls hlep me regarding that.

Jai hind

Company name :hylink overseas

Address:nariana industrial area phase 2 opposite bajaj auto office nariana
muneerpancard

Sep 8, 2018

Proprietor having many business not paying income tax for many years

Respected sir/madam,

When I was staying with my family at Bangalore MS PALYA ,Vidyaranyapura post, Bangalore -97.mobile with number 9620452025 was being tapped by Mr Subair E T (mob-9164646418) JAS Readymades, MS Palya circle,near SBI ATM, Vidyaranyapura post,Bangalore-560097.(at least from dates 30.6.18-to 30.7.18). He was having all my calls recorded(some of my calls were immoral) and contacts in my phone tapped to another smart mobile which was there with my wife (the mobile with old kerala number 9744758750 Wife had told me that the phone was stolen [ the number was blocked since it was said as stolen] ).
He called me to his shop and threatened me using the recordings in that mobile . He told that my life is spoilt because of my pan card business through which I contact girls and prostitutes . He compelled me to leave to foreign or to work under him in any of his shops. But I was unable to agree his demand since the revenue from "assisting for pan card passport" Business was much more than the salary I could get from his shop . Few days passed . I was continuing with regular "Malayala manorama daily marketing " and "assisting for pan card & passport consultant "works .
Finally on 30.7.18 my father ,father in law and Subair all came to room together in the afternoon time. He showed me a pen drive and told all the recordings are copied to it and my bad time starts from then. That time subair told my wife to take my phone also from me forcefully saying that the phone contacts need to be removed. Also he gave the "stolen mobile"to her in which all my recordings were there.
All of us (me,wife,father & father in law ) went to kerala.
This illegal tapping records are being forwarded to my brother who is working at Qatar. I tried to get the mobile which I was using from her. But not given yet. Finally I saw that mobile with her at her residence when i went there on 3.8.18. Then after I didn't meet her since her father told me to not to meet or contact her.
Then my wife showed this recording to my uncle,my youngest brother etc. Also a letter is written by her father and given to the masjid committees in my native . In that letter it is mentioned that I have many bad characters like drinking,using prostitutes for sex etc and she has all call recording proofs with her(these tapped recordings) . The content of the letter is being spread among the people at my native . Also subair threatens me saying that he will share there recordings to everybody
I am unable to stay there in this situation due to the defamation . So I went to Qatar where my brother is working. It is my kind request to take action against the call tapping done by Mr Subair E T who was running mobile shops for many years in Bangalore . Also please stop them from spreading of the illegal recordings

MUNEER E K

RTC COLONY TIRUMALGIRI SECUNDERABAD 500015

Holding black money of 100crs
lastw30

Aug 28, 2018

Not pay income tax and holding black money

Sir i give information to mr.rajamannar.he's mobil no :9965211891.he is a retired pwd driver. Not have big family background. But still he have a 5 cr assets and investment .he retired 4 years before then ne start a daily finance and real estate business. Still he earn per day above 2 lakes. Monthly almost above 20 lakes. He have a 10 house on pattukottai.and 10 flats ok karaikudi almost 2 kg jewelrys.but he not pay single pic for government tex.all are hold in block money. Before retirement he did a diesel theft because he is in pwd driver that time he earn this kind of money. He not maintain the proper account .please follow.

Address : rajamanner

Aug 23, 2018

Corrupt Banker and girls sgamller,

corrupt officer
Hello officer

I am one of team member . I am sharing an information of guies who having lots of black money,lots of black money,note bandi times her very bigs fraud Banker and girls gangster plz sir find and catch 200 % sure catch black money

His name :suraj kumar saw
State : jharkhand
city : dughda
phone : 8340468841,8271089586,9934170490

his sone name mithilesh mishra chas bokaro steel city
Ph-

phone 8210880344
kaushik shailesh bhai shah

Aug 22, 2018

BLACK MONY

I AM KAUSHIK SHAH HE IS 5 YEARS ACCOUNTTENT FOR SHEKANI ENGG WORKS IN MANUFATRY TO MOBILE RACKS AHMEDABAD PRAVET COMPNY HI IS COMPNY BLACK MONY ENTRY MOST FIVE YEARS ACCOUNT BIG CHORY IN FIVE RS SALE COMLY TO TAX CHORY BIG ANDAND C A TO KHOTA VAUCHAR 100000 RS YERES PAR YERS AND TU 40 YEARS COMPNY TO BLACK MONY TO BIG TRASICATION TO PLASE INQUARI INCOMTAX DEPART MENT AND COMPNY 40 YEARS AND TO BLAK MONY BIGG GOTALU CHE MARA JUUDE PAN JOB TIME KHOTA VAUCHAR 500000 RS BANAYA HATA
omifrommoradabad

Aug 19, 2018

Black money and property

I am writing this to notify your department Ram Prakash Tiwari residing at E61 Sector 13, Near Gulab Masjid Mangupura New Moradabad, This person works for Mr Mahesh Agarwal who is the brother of Vinod Agarwal Mayor of Moradabad

Mr Tiwari has 1 house on mumbai which he purchased in 2016 He also has 2 other properties in moradabad apart from 1 in which they reside.

His wife is very well now to boost that they have connections with mayor who often visits them and also has given many gifts..

Its a humble request to please conduct a raid and you will definitely find unaccounted property and cash.
ankurchauhan

Aug 18, 2018

Tax evasion by Sh.Satvir Gurjar,Ex-MLA Dadri

Sh.Satvir Gurjar is not submitting tax correctly. He has a mall named Suvardhnam Complex in Sector-49 Noida adjacent to metro station given to Vishal Mega Mart at a hefty rent of Rs.25 Lakh per month. Beside this he has rented his 08 shops on main road of Village Barola (Marble Market) from which he earns a rent of Rs.3.6 Lakh per month. He has property inside Barola Village from which a rent of Rs.11 Lakhs is coming. He is evading tax and not disclosing income correctly.
Kindly pay attention to this complaint and dont take is a complaint with personal vendetta.
rajagrawal123

his sone name ayush goyal

phone 8250006073
Sapnaqwer

Tax not submitted properly

Miniso life style Pvt limited company they don't have proper documentation for tax
It's For take money and keep fraud bill as proove you can check Thier bank statement
brahampal singh

Sharma Machine Tools

May 16, 2018
Black Moneyand Rong I.T. Riturne Filing
Black Money And Benami Sampatti
This is for your kind information Mr.BABURAM and his son RAMLOCHAN rasident of -B=116 Gali NO= 5 Hardev Puri Shaadra Delhi 110093, Ownar of Sharma Machine Tools Add- 179/1 Anand Industrial Estate MOhan Nagar Ghaziabad -201007 UP .Having More Black Money and Benami Sampatti As -No 1- A-19 Khasra no-1743 Mahamayakunj Behta Hazipur Loni GZB (406 Sqy Plot No 2- 100 Sqy Plote at Rajeev Garden Loni Gzb No3- 15 Bigha land in Karhera Villege Gzb . And somany Benami sampatti and Black money and Cash and Jwallry in Hose and Lokars Ramlochan,s waif Smt RAJRANI is a govt Teacher she is not give proper details in his I.T. Riturnes and not mention his husband s income and Proparty. So kindly take proper action and Propar investication all famly manbars ,.Hise contect no 9811646531
Paras.sethia1990

Aug 3, 2018

fraud person doing illegal credit card transaction in the name of help.

Parthiban Rajendran(8939387900) , This person is having fake company with name Arrow Computer and doing credit card swiping and all from very long. He asked for my help with around some 1.5 lakh rupees, as a courtesy and kind heart, I thought of helping him and gave my credit card for online purchase. THough little i was aware about that he is just channeling my credit card money to his fake company account. Starting few months he paid the credit card emi bill. But latly he is not paying any bills and i got to know that he is doing similar things with oterh colleagues as well. His wife who works in SBI credit card department also helping him.

Please help me to get my 1.5 Lakh rupee back as i am not so wealh and depend on my monthly salary for daily needs.

raj singh123

Jul 29, 2018

black money

one person abhishek malhotra staying in hyderabad beside slate school all doing black money work doing finance and taking 50% interest for 1lakh all doing without any paying tax taken home of 1crore taken car of 15lakh all fraud bussinesshis contact n0-9885472772 please take a quick action on him
amitk0189

Jul 29, 2018

fraud

I’m Amit Kumar, Add-A-2/81,82, New Kondli, Mayur Vihar Phase-3, Delhi-110096. My contact no. is 9654630976, 7011058754. Sir, I want to inform you that a company whose name is Gulllak, which is cheating lot of people. Basically, it is a finance company. They are providing an app Gulllak on gulllak.com and they make money double in few days. They are providing three plan 1K, 5K and 10K. They are taking money via three bank accounts and Paytm wallets. The Details of Bank and Paytm no. are given below.
1. Name of Account Holder: Stars Konnect,
Account No. ############
IFSC Code: ICIC0000074
Name of Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.
2. Name of Account Holder: EB Retails,
Account No. 918020055897499
IFSC Code: UTIB0003248
Name of Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd.
3. Name of Account Holder: EB Global Ventures Pvt. Ltd,
Account No. Currently NA
IFSC Code: INDB0000275
Name of Bank: Indusind Bank Ltd.
4. Paytm No. 9873001006

They are providing their two address-
1. G-173, Ground Floor, Sector-63, Noida, UP-201301
2. C-4031, Imperial Heights, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra

Their toll free no. is ############. I have also got four times. In starting, I can’t believe and invest again and again 1K and I got. But, now I have invested 5K and 10K also. And I have not been getting my money for last one and in earlier they provide my money within five or ten days as per their plan. But now they are not giving any information about my money. When I visited their google app store and check the review of users then I have found that they are cheating lot of people. Then, I have decided to complaint in Income Tax Department. Please help us. Their contact nos. are- 9873001006, 8766379800, 8766299626.
Aditya the one who got scammed.

Jul 26, 2018

Pan card fraud

My parents' pan card details have gone into some fraud people. Those frauds have registered themselves with those pan numbers .When I tried to register with e-filing website both the pan cards were shown already registered. Please help. There's nothing we are able to do about it.
pawan10101

Jul 25, 2018

tax evasion and black money

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that in our area Mr.Kartar chand R/o 868 Chungi mohalla,Basti Danishmandan, Jalandhar is filling the incorrect income tax return.This person was worked as a labourer in a leather factory and resided with his family in a rented house few year back.But surprisingly now this person has more 3-4 houses, plots & one commercial shop nearby Chungi, Basti Danishmandan, Jalandhar in his & his family members name, At present he is doing the work of money lending to poor people against some security like property or gold etc of which there is no record.In this way it is directly leads to tax evasion and utilization of black money. So I request you to please do the proper enquiry and take corrective action
Harish23ch

Jul 24, 2018

Salary paid by an inter college to its teachers is near about 4-5k but the get signature on 10-12k. Why?

Dear sir/madam, This is to inform you that there is an internationally college named K.M.S.Inter college situated in pilkhuwa zila Hapur state U.P, which pays it's teachers the salary between 4k-6k in cash and gets the signature of their teachers on the salary paper ranges between 12k-15k. By this process, the inter college is showing that it's paying the salary between 12k-15k which​ is illegal. And by this way, the inter college is saving it's income tax illegally that is totally tax evasion.
So, it's my humble request to you that kindly take an strict action towards this inter college.
Waiting for your action.
The details of the inter School is as follows--
K.M.S.Inter College
Rampura Road, Pilkhuwa,
District--Hapur
State-- U.P.
Pin--245304
Harish23ch

Jul 23, 2018

Dear sir/madam, This is to inform you that there is an inter college named K.M.S Inter college in Pilkhuwa, Hapur, U.P, which distribute the salary to its teachers in cash. And the salary ranges from 4k-6k. But the college gets signature by the teachers on the salary between 10k-15k, which is just double the actual salary of the teachers. And by this process, the college making profit by saving tax after showing the high salary of teachers. Which is totally a fraud to Teachers as well as to the income tax department.
So, this is my humble request to you to take a strict action towards the inter college.
The details of the inter college is as follows----
K.M.S.Inter College
Rampura road, pilkhuwa
District-- Hapur
State-- U.P
Pin-245304
Shalini Gumber

Jul 12, 2018

Salaries paid by cash and black money collected

Edumentor Educatipnal services based at preet vihar , New delhi, gives salaries in cash to all employees except 5-6 ,whom they have shown as employees in company documents. In actaul theer are arnd 100 employees. They run by 2 company name "Edumentor Educational services and Edumentor Educational Services Pvt. ltd." after giving cash salary they get a voucher signed from employee. All proofs are kept at the residence of Director Vikas Jain, no proof will be there in office.
There is no EPF system in company and they don't file proper service tax. Infact they even dont pay Sundays or week offs ( Off taken if employee is working on Sunday). They devide monthly salary by 26days instead of 30 days.
They even dont pay for notice period if Company tell employees not to serve. Even income tax is not paid accordingly.
Even my TDS is deducted from salary but TDS certificate is not issued later on when i left i asked again for TDS certificate they refunded my TDS amount .

Address is:
2nd floor, 80 defence enclave, opp preet vihar petrol pump, near metro pillar number 86 Above bandhan Bank, New delhi

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...