Income Tax Department

Anonymous9999

Mar 31, 2018

Black Money

Hello Sir,

I take Flat No. 101 Sai Anirudh Pearl Residency by Sai Anirudh Constructions located in Gautami Enclave, Kondapur Hyderabad on rent.. I just stay there for 2 days.

He is also taking rent from many flats and asking tenants to give rent in cash, He did't provide any PAN Number to any one..

He has approx three flats and not paying tax on income of that flats.. One in Pune and one in same residency in hyderabad and one also one also in gautami enclave inn 500 km. radius..

He has already did so many transactions in black money..
and He is also a very bad Man..

Also he runs benefit fund where he has deposited huge amount on his relatives name.

Please take some action for him

Name of Owner is Kshitij...
Mob No is 08886374018
Berjesh

Mar 29, 2018

Petrol and gas sale

Hello sir

My name is berjesh I am living in loni 2 No.
Humare gali me gopal gas wala he or chori chips gas or petrol bechta he or police Koi action nahi leti is ke khelaf or nahi he tax Bharta he na gst ka tax bus chori se bech ta he or ghar me chipa ke rakh ta he karib dus sal se us ne Ajj tak Koi tax nahi bhara so I reqest u sir take for that man
Kumar280

Mar 25, 2018

Not Paying Tax

This complain is on Church Pastor who gained many property by church fund and named on his wife, sons and on his name.

He wont disclose accounts usually.

Bro. Rupus
HNo.8-4-390/A/10, Premnagar, Yerragadda, Hyd-18,

anuj0507

Mar 25, 2018

black money and ill legal land capturing

hi sir

there is a person near my house who capture many people land and doing ill legal things and local police also supporting him.

he is having no records of income tax and with his two son he also fight with people and always give threats to people.

he also capture his sister in law land and not giving to them and local police is not helping him.

place vijay nagar kalli paschim near ekta nagar rae bareli road
name mohan pandey
naseem musheer

Mar 23, 2018

heavy income no tax

shop name Shaan-e-kareem Restaurant kallu ganj Near Rajan Paan shop najibabad Zila bijnor up . owner name mr .musheer and mr naseem he is daily sale of 100 to 150 full chicken every maked chicken is 350 and 450 so his sale 450*130=58500 rupees daily.he is no given income tax and no registration

Mar 22, 2018

Hiding income

Hello Sir

My House owner named B.Babu is earning a lot from house rent and also he has many other business but he is not paying income tax to government he is not giving rent receive and his pan card no to us for showing our house rent allowance deduction from our taxable salary..

Please take some action for him
tsreprem

Mar 20, 2018

About tax voiletors in osian jodhpur

Dear sir/Mam
I would like to complain about the tax voiletors in my town .there us too many peoples who are running big business but not paying the tax i have the list and details . Will you please inform me about where to complain and whom to contact in my city .
I would like to be hidden or please do not disclose my identity to public . And i also want to know what is the percentage of reward on the raids .
Mail id : [email protected]
sunitasharma1965

Mar 19, 2018

income tax rectification processing

I filed my income tax rectification return one year ago for the processing year 2016-17. Thousands complaints online through income tax written. cpc Bangalore says rights has been transferred to AO Chandigarh and from AO Chandigarh Mr.Sudhir Sharma says processing will be done by cpc Bangalore. In this processing, I am sufferer who is not getting my refund of Rs. 5680 for the last three years. Kindly help me in getting my refund please. thanks
raju2601

Mar 15, 2018

Not Paying Tax

Dear Sir/Madam

My House owner named p.mahadev is earning a lot from house rent and also he has many other business but he is not paying income tax to government he is not giving rent receive and his pan card no to us for showing our house rent allowance deduction from our taxable salary.Please take some action for him.

House owner address is:
Pacificntt

Mar 14, 2018

hidden income

sir
following person is hiding income received from various sources

mr o.p. soni and yogesh soni income source are as follows

1)- income from house property from house rented for last 10 years
2)-income from property given on rent for manufacturing cold drink go-dawn and other trading activities (more than 3 years)
3)- at current property is given on rent for residential purpose and also for commercial purpose
4)- income from trading in jewelry as gold, silver and diamonds business situated near 9 number petrol pump
5)- above property holder is also having there income from any hidden source which is situated in mumbai

they are not disclosing thr full income .. there may be a chance that they are converting there black money to white using these kind of activities

address
shri o p soni and yogesh soni subhash nagar chungi choki choraha taragad road first street house number 3 ajmer 305001 rajasthan
rajagopalmc

Mar 12, 2018

Hiding of income tax

There is a person who is my house owner , he has been hiding by not paying income tax. His name is Rajasekaran and his address NO13,SUDHANANTHA BHARTHI STREET,GANAPATHIPURAM,TAMBARAM EAST,CHENNAI-59.
He is owing around 30 houses in my compund and one shopping complex , etc..., but he is not willing us to provide the pan number to claim HRA also we are paying the rent without rental receipt.
As we are salaried employees we are paying the tax but these kind of business people always hiding the taxes by adjusting the higher officials and the police.
Real indian

Mar 10, 2018

Stand against hiding income tax return

I want to inform you that Mr Sahab uddin Ahmed owner of Barpathar Agalofa industry from town Barpathar pin 785602 district golaghat he hidden his income tax return and sale tax. The industry have 3000000 income per years but he never pay income tax return. He have a illegal agar oil industry without any documents by forest department or government. I requested you that come to searching him and action against that black business and money holder.
Real indian

Mar 10, 2018

Hiding of income tax

There are a person who is my neighbor he stole income tax by the government. His name is md sahab uddin ahmed. His address is here i write - pin 785602, Town Barpathar, ward no 3, near police station, district golaghat, state assam. He have an Agalofa industry which hav 3000000 lakh income per years but he doesn't pay any income tax return and sale tax. Illegaly he production agar tree oil without any documents by forest department. I requested you that this black money holder will punished.
AnilNikam

Mar 7, 2018

Fraud and black income.

I got the information in aurangabad,maharashtra that sanjay gangwal and manoj ganagwal there having two name off people which are leaving in arihant nagar, aurangabad, maharashtra they having black and fraud income in the name of jain saint, they using those money in the name of temple and trust of jain organization.
Prinkalkrishna

Mar 6, 2018

Builder fraud

Some of problems was I found regarding money transfer
He always wants black money. So is there any help related this
Gaurdian#4127

Mar 5, 2018

Extra charges for applying pan card

I have been charged 250 rs for applying pan card in pan office in janagareddygudem, west godavari district pin 5344447.
when i have demanded an explanation regarding extra Rs 140 while application being 110 only, they gave excuses about sending documents by post to central office for issuing of pan card. They refused to take my application when i refused to pay the extra amount. I can provide you with more details regarding this if you wish to contact me.
my mail id is: [email protected]
Prasanna G

Mar 2, 2018

Not paying income tax for receiving rents

Hello sir/madam,

The person named as D.Nitesh from kachiguda is maintaining hostels in different places of hyderabad.He is not giving any bills for paid rents from people.Hi is very ridiculous behavior he will not respect to even for ladies also.I will mention those hostel adress below.I wants to request to ride at same time at all the hostels.

GUDIYA BOYS HOSTEL

HYDERABAD
gudivadaprudhvi

Mar 1, 2018

blackmoney person

dear sir/madam i want to tell about viswanadhuni
lakshmi prabhakar he have give one shop he have collecting the black money market near the farmer and he was collecting the money 80percent interest and also he buy a new indica car he got ruchi soya industries distribution and he have lakhs of money inside the house he have two building & one apartment one land lakhs of money in his hand he was giving the money for 24 percent interest his turnover is crores of a month please cach this person

adress
Veeranveeran

Feb 28, 2018

Black Mony Transver

Sir:

I have give information about black money person name is Thangarash,Veeran,Ganeshan . They are not paying income tax theirs turnover exceeding at 70 lakhs above in a month and their are broken their limitation with huge amount without paying tax.their are many own vehicles Is (4) Track,Mini Loory,Car,Traktor,. Flat is Binami Name.They are collected a lot of black money from their huge business.
Pleace Cach this Parson

Address:
Kumara samy Raja Street
Sivagangai 630561
Cell:9443609318
justjalwa

Feb 28, 2018

ims noida

ims college is most corrupt college of noida....they are shown top college of India in Google using paid promotion......they fool the students of college...they take fine from the students in the name of depart upto 10000 -20000. and takes fine without any unusual reasons... they take fee also but not doing any services ....plz help me....they are only takes money....not think about the future of students....plz help me
Umeshgangurde

Feb 27, 2018

Person having black money

Below mentioned person is moneylender in chhadwel village Tal:- Sakri Dist :- Dhule.

He is giving money to poor people on interest of 2% per month( i.e. 24 % per year) by taking gold as mortgage.

This interest is very high according to poor people. Sometimes interest and principle amount get so high that poor people can not take gold return.

At present he may have 4 to 5 kg gold & 50 kg silver ornaments of poor people in his custody.

He is owner of big cloth shop in chhadwel village. But I am doubtful that he is not paying income tax as per his huge income.

And he is doing this moneylending business illegally. Kindly check it sir so that most of poor people will get justice from your department.

He is having so many plots and land in different cities

Kindly keep my mail id secret so that no one will create problem for me in future.

Name of person to raid :- Manu shimpi ( cloth store owner & moneylender lender) his son name :- Jitu

Village name :- Chhadwel ( Korde) Tal:- Sakri Dist :- Dhule Pin code :-424305.

Proud Citizen of India
msbutola

Feb 26, 2018

PAN Card Not Received (PA Number Received)

I had applied for Pan card correction on 3 Oct 2017. Its more than 5 months and the status still says'Correction in PAN Data' is under process at Income Tax Department'. Please do something. Details: Acknowledgment Number:196989700010806
Chidambarapuram

Feb 23, 2018

Mr.Senthil

Mr.Senthil Kumar was illegal amount transfer to many acquists. He didn't submit any account statement to income tax department. His business is real estate, banana brokerage, rice brokerage and speed interest party. He shouted poor people in local areas. He transferred above 4 crore to hawala group. He has also criminal case. But he gave money to police.

His address,
Mr.Senthil,
S/O, Ramalingam,
East car street, Near ayya koil,
Chidambarapuram,
Kalakad-627501,
Tirunelveli district
Tamilnadu
PANDIT RAHUL SARASWAT

Feb 22, 2018

black money holder

black money holder name naveen shrivastva.

company name nimbus harbor facility management pvt.ltd

proof black money inki company ka pf esi challan bnta 20 lack and government ko pay krte h 12 lack(it"s for example.

SO sir please take action for government faver.

Jai hind.
ram1 kumar

Feb 21, 2018

black money and benami sampatti

DEAR SIR,
I have give information about black money person name is pankaj doshi. They are not paying

They are collected a lot of black money from their huge business.

Kindly take strict action against them.

Their address:-

PHO . 022-21681400 (Board Line) 022-2592483

34, Nahur Udhyog Estate, P.T.M.M Marg, Next to Mulund Telephone Exchange, Mulund –West. Mumbai -400 080

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...