Indane Gas Agency

pathak.sumit5

Aug 12, 2019

Gas Delivery Agent Abuses

Hi There,
I have been continuously getting harassed by Indane Gas Agent. Today he called and abuses three times when i asked him to deliver my Gas which he was keeping with him Since Saturday (10th Aug). If you are not taking any serious issue with this guy then I may go to Delhi Police to file a complaint against Indane Gas Agency for keeping such a criminal minded guy which is very risky for a consumer.
His Number is #9873826167 (Please call this guy and take action).

Consumer Number# 21658
Dr KN Madhu

Jul 1, 2019

Refilled Gas not supplied

Sir I am Dr. KN Madhu, (Consumer No - 37000000016246573)have booked Domestic LPG Gas on 23rd June 2019 through my mobile phone No. 9916436565 and I was received the Cash memo generated message on 24th June 2019, the Cash Memo No. is 5-############ of amount Rs. 739-00. but today is 01st July 2019. The June 30th 2019 I was received one more cash memo message to my mobile , the cash memo number 2-############ for INR 739-00. Agency not delivered the domestic gas to my house.
I request to supply the gas at the earliest.
I wish to know why two different cash memo was generated, and also why agency not supplied the gas ? I think that agency may be sold my domestic account gas cylinder to some commercial people for getting more money . please clarify to me .
sarojam15041936

Apr 5, 2019

not able to book refill through mobile

consumer no.04346
agency - Annai Indane - Singanallur
Consumer Name - M.Saroja

Not able to book refill through mobile. please activate the same. The distributor did not take by request as a serious one.
nkhare

Mar 30, 2019

Complaint Against theft LPG

I would like to draw your kind attention about Trimurti Gas Service in j-Block Shop No. 31 & 59 DDA Market Vikas Puri N.D-18.

Recently i had booked my cylender and got 5 to 7 kg gas and this is not happened in first time, it is happened always and no action taken by respective gas agency. Now i have decided, i am going to withdraw the same gas service and trying to use better gas agency like Bharat Gas.

Please look in to this matter and for your reference find below mention details.

My Gas No. CX1196985
Name Neeraj Khare-9716638801
Iqbal zrgar

Jan 10, 2019

Cylinder not deliverd

I have booked gas cylinder on 31 December 2018 today is 10 Jan 2019 I am not able to recieve the gas cylinder yet as I make more than 10 calls to my dealer he always told me that I will deliver today. Now before going to consumer court I am going to deliver this compliant letter before you. My dealer is Kashmir gas agency Srinagar.
Anis kassar

Oct 29, 2018

Extra charge

I have booked gas cylender on 6 sept 2018.after booking i recived a message from indane you have to pay 820 rs. My gas no. Is 7032368122.after 10 days of booking they deliverd gas cylender with sleep of rupees 880rs i said why i paid 880 rupees when i recived the message after booking 820rs after one month i have booked gas cylender but they not deliverd .they said first you have to pay 60rs of last month balance .then we deliverd the cylender.and they stopped my cylender..
Pls do the same .............
Name...nafees
subhababulal

Oct 1, 2018

Gas refil not delivered

Gas refil is not delivered but we have received a message saying it has been delivered
This is being repeated since 2-3 times
Delivery boy demands excess of amount on the bill we have been paying him 30 rupees but still he demands more everytime
My consumer number is 7051535526
BCS Enterprises
Pls do kindly cooperate and did the needy thing

Aug 3, 2018

Gas Cylinder leakage

I would like to put into your kind notice that its been intimated to the dealer of our area for Indane Gas that the cylinders which they are supplying , the leakage is there most of the time when we change the cylinder the leakage is felt . told to the delivery person also but onone is listening . Customer care number by god is always not getting ... any incident happens then you all will realise . you wont loose any thing an individual will loose his life as well as the property . they are taking charges for the annual check up but only coming and cleaning the gas stove and going and routine changing of the gas pipes and charging 300 or 400 for every visit . If regulator is having no one is advising to change it nor giving proper response in all.
i dont know what sort of the services you all are providing . Application already submitted for the correction of my name with respective Adhar Card Copy but that work also not done till date.
your kindness will be there to look into this matter in urgent manner.
Details as follows:
Arun Jacob Abraham
Consumer no-25600
Asal Durg ,Vaishali Nagar,
Gandhi Path,
Jaipur.
Rajasthan
Mob-9799842170

Your immediate action in this regards will be really admired in humanitariun ground.

Arun Jacob Abraham
mob-9799842170
email id [email protected]
indae

Aug 2, 2018

over charging and gas daily

dir sir,
mai godawari gas agency darbhabga ka custumer hu
gas agency ke dowara ret se jada paisa lene ke bad bhi time par gas nahi pahuchaya jata hai vender ko kahne par o office me samperk karne ki bat karta hai jab mai office jata hu to ye kha jata hai ki phuch jayega par aaj 6 dino se yahi ka kar tal diya jata hai mai seal officer anjani kumar se bhi bat ki par unhone bhi yahi kha ki pahuch jayega par nhi pahucha

consumer number - cx5327938

thanks &regard
baneswar banerjee

May 28, 2018

cylinder not booked but says delivered

I am a consumer of Indane (consumer no. 68) under Maa Tara Indane services, Manbazar, Dist- Purulia (WB).
For the last few months the above said gas agency is sending a message that the gas cylinder is delivered in spite of the gas cylinder is not booked. This fact is being brought into the notice of the above mentioned gas agency but was of no use. Instead the agency has misbehaved with me. I am surprised that how can a message be delivered without a gas being booked.

plz take all the required action against the agency to stop all this sort of malpractices.

Moyna Banerjee
Customer no: 68
Maa Tara Indane Services
Manbazar
Dist: Purulia
minakhi.jnu

May 8, 2018

the agency is not delivering cylinder after full payment has been done

I have paid full amount and the agency (Kausalya Indane, Bhadrak) staff said they will deliver it within few hours. But it’s been more than 10 days and I am still waiting to get cylinders delivered. They are giving absurd reasons now and behaving very rudely. The staff’s phone number is 8908752649. Please sort this matter out as soon as possible.

Minakhi
RAVI KIRAN SAXENA

Apr 10, 2018

non receipt of subsity

MY CONSUMER ID OF INDANE GAS AT PANTNAGAR GAS AGENCY IS 12918.
I BOOKED A CYLINDER IN 12.03.2018 WHICH WAS REGISTERED WITH REF NO 394677 AT 01:43:28 pm.THE CYLENDER WAS DELIVERED BY DELIVERY BOY OF INDANE GAS IN THE FORENOON OF 14.03.2018. THE SUBSIDY OF THIS CYLINDER HAS NOT REACHETIN MY ACCOUNT TILL DATE.
PLEASE LODGE MY COMPLAINT AND RELEASE MY SUBSIDY.
THANKS

Dr. RAVI KIRAN
9411320536
Ogar425

Feb 15, 2018

Online payment

Online payment Karne ke baad v payment mang rhe hai

Mob-8651099490
Thungasrini

Dec 25, 2017

Viswambara agency

One mr.Suresh work in above agency is giving torcher asking for the empty cylinder he takes revenge please take immediate action on him
mathur806

Oct 26, 2017

Gas cylinder not recieved

Gas agency Mohan & Mohan
उपभोक्ता सं.MM 22406की बुकिंग सं 303427 दर्ज हो गई है। संभावित रिफिल डिलीवरी:5-7दिन।
आपकी बुकिंग 303427 के लिए रु.644 का कैशमेमो 3000165985 बनाया है, सिलिंडर शीघ्र पाहुचाया जाएगा।
कैशमेमो सं.3000165985 द्वारा सिलेंडर डिलीवर हो गया है, इंडेन रिफिल भुगतान ऑनलाइन उपलब्ध।

Ye sms mere mobile par aaye h
Lekin cylinder abhi tak nhi pahuncha h.
D.k.mathur
SK kalam

Oct 25, 2017

Not delivered cylinder

Not delivered cylinder con.no-cx5553063 is register with ref.no.-433729 he say to gas delivered to 2to4 days but he will not properly delivered.the massage will be sent gas & novelties serampore hooghly dt 18/11/2016.now till date 25/10/2017 is not delivered.
And case memo no. Not receive till instant me granted to booking no. 433729 send to my mob. no-9883120675 and email [email protected]

Please take the necessary action and reply to this mob.no and email I'd

Abdul Kalam
9883120675
anand mohan sharma

Jan 31, 2017

not delivered cylinder

dear Sir

not delivered cylinder Con.No - 06570 is register with ref.no 2000051160 he say to gas delivered to 6 to 7 day but he will not properly delivered . the massage will be sent Bhardranag gas agency Bhadrawati dt 14/01/2017 . now till date 31/01/2017 is not delivered.
and cash memo no - 3000044632 granted to booking no 2000051160 send to my mob. No. 9422135971
and my email id is [email protected]

Pl. take the necessary action. and reply to this mob.no and email id

thanking you

By. Naimish gase agency,radhanpur,patan
Land line no.02746 277636
mohammed .rauf

Jan 3, 2017

LPG gas chori krne aur leakage gas cylinder consumers ko dene k liye

Udaipur gas agency Ambamata gas services apne grahako ko kam gas wale cylinders supply krta h. Yeah agency apne haukers k sath mil kr gas chori krte h. Har gas cylinder me se 1-2 kg gas kam hoti h. Gas cylinder se nikalne ki wajah se kafi saare cylinders k gas valve bhi kharab ho jate h jiski wajah se cylinders se gas leakage hoti h. Is wajah se koi gambhir durghatna ho Jane ka dar bana rehta h. Kai baar agency ko bolne PR bhi koi uchit kadam nhi uthaye gye. Indian gas k customer care number PR kabhi call nhi lagta. Kisi zimmedar adhikari ya vyakti se sampark krne ka koi madhyam indian gas nhi deti.
Apse anurodh h k is vishay ko gambhirta se lete hue ap koi uchit karyavahi kre. Aur ambamata gas agency Udaipur Rajasthan ko paband kre .

Dhanyawad
mahendra sonkar

Oct 26, 2016

gas chori karne k samaband me

Allahabad me manju chandra gas agency ka office Bahugna Market me hai. jaha par mera gas connection hai. har bar gas bharane par keval 10 se 15 din hi gas chalti hai. ye log gas chori karte hai. Manju Chandra Gas Agency ka distributer jiska naam TENY hai vo daily CDA Pension Office, Draupdi Ghat Allahabad ke pass lagbhag 10.30 baje k baad Gas Distribute karta hai. saare cylender ki seal tooty rahti hai. Aapse vinamra nivedan hai ki aap achanak nirikchan kar distributer aur Gas Agency k khilaf shakt karrvai karne ka kast kare.
Vicky singh thakur rambagh

Oct 20, 2016

गैस एजेंसी पर कंप्लेन

सर हमारी
माता जी सरिता सिंह के नाम गैस कनेक्शन है .जो बैरहना अश्विनी गैस एजेंसी में है सर हम लोग मोबाइल से गैस बुक करते हैं लेकिन उसके बाद भी गैस नहीं आती है एजेंसी जाने पर वह लोग कहते हैं आप लोगों की गैस बुक नहीं हुई है वह हमारी गैस बेच देते हैं कृपया इस पर कुछ उचित कार्यवाही करें धन्यवाद सरिता सिंह

Mar 29, 2016

Non receipt of Subsidy

Myself Bishnu Pda Mjumder, having Customer ID 37500 ############has received delivery of Gas Cylinder from M/s, Smriti Gas House, Lucknow ,vide their Cash Memo No. 3000114077 dated 16.03.2016,
Till date the subsidy has not been credited to my Bank Account.
I would request to do the needful so that I receive the Subsidy at the earliest .

Thanks and regards,
Bishnu Pada Majumdar,
leonardm

Dec 18, 2015

false booking messages

I am receiving false Indane gas booking messages , even though I don't have any active gas connection from Indane. it is very annoying to receive messages about someone booking refill. Please let me know how to stop it..
ujjainwal

ruchimakhija

Feb 9, 2015

MISBEHAVIOUR OF INDANE AGENCY STAFF

Sir.
This is kindly to inform you that I am a user of ur services since 2010 in Padam gas agency mutthiganj. As now days the system of Indane is streamlining the details of users through KYC and all; my surname need to be change. For which the staff is keep on telling me either cancel your connection or give me 2000 rs. I told him to give the form and do the procedure. After so many refuses he finally gave me the form. I filled it and handed him over . He told to come after a week. After a week when i went there when i questioned about my form he mis behaved with me. And grabbed coller of my husband. He abused and told that your job will not be done. Is this the customer services you people are bound for? Is this the code of conduct? Sorry sir but if it is so then this kind of staff will never serve the compony or customer. They will make both suffer. If u feal that this should not be . Then pls take any action. Your any initiate will let these people start thinking once before further any misbehave.

Awiting for your action . A humble request from your consumer.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...