Indane Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indane Gas

Laxmikanth rao

Jun 26, 2019

Cylinder not recd after booking

This is pathetic service from gas distribution

Have booked my cylinder on 19th of this month and failed to understand why this is getting delayed even after multiple follow ups and visits

I need to take this up strongly with concerned teams

MSG RECD AFTER BOOKING: Booking for Con No 7060848366 is registered with Ref No.462898.Refill expected delivery:6-8 days.Ensure pre delivery checks viz.weight & seal before delivery

GAS AGENCY : AKSHARA INDANE GAS

SECUNDERABAD -500061
TELANGANA STATE

Apr 23, 2019

Online payment

I booked Indane gas cylinder on 22April 2019 at 19.43hrs.I did pay RS 706.50 through Central Bank debit card through Indane gas payment link. I have not received the message of payment confirmation online payment receipt message from Indane gas.while my account has been deducted from RS 706.50.I need complete information this regard. Name Rajesh Kumar Pandey. Mobile number 9958302295.email [email protected] Consumer number 24937(37500000069485683) Booking number 421521 Cash memo number 3000011617.
bhogavijaya

Mar 19, 2019

Gas subside not received

After closing my PNB bank account, I am not received my sub side amount from February-2019 on wards. As per instruction of Namratha Gas Agency, I have been already submitted my document in several times. Till date Am not received subsidy. Kindly look into the above matter and arrange the solve my issue at the earliest.
Sunilvyas2017

Jan 17, 2019

Subsidy not getting credited to bank
It is regarding Indane gas Subsidy charges which are not getting credited to my bank account.
The Indane Gas consumer number is: 7064403729 and in the name of Sharif Khan.

We have intimated number of times to Jyothi interprises Agency about the subsidy amount not getting credited in the bank account but still they have not taken any action on it and making us to visit their office on regular basis just to mentally torture us.

Please check and take needful action on Sharada gas Agency.

below are the Gas consumer and agency details:

Consumer number :
Name: Sunil
Gas Agency address:
Jyoti enterprises 11-1-300 aghapura , Hyderabad, Telangana pin.500001 my mobile number 9069217112
ssami556

Jan 5, 2019

Subsidy not getting credited to bank

The Indane Gas consumer number is: 63706 and in the name of Sharif Khan.

We have intimated number of times to Sharada gas Agency about the subsidy amount not getting credited in the bank account but still they have not taken any action on it and making us to visit their office on regular basis just to mentally torture us.

Please check and take needful action on Sharada gas Agency.

below are the Gas consumer and agency details:

Consumer number : 63706
Name: Sharif Khan
Gas Agency address:
23-3, 782/784, Bela X Rd, NEAR SUDHAR THEATRE, Rajpal Nagar, Shalibanda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500065
Gemini Sreenivas

Jun 19, 2018

Syllinder not received

I have booked indane gas refill.on 11 th of this month. Booking for Con No 7500686982 is registered with Ref No.321795.Refill expected delivery:3-5 days. But Delivery boy sold Syllinder to some as I got this message. Your cyl is delivered with cash memo no.3000017376. but I did not get till today. Please ioc may take action against the vamsadhara gas agency hyderabad to prevent such a mall practice. My contact number is 9642299000 my name is Sreenivas.

Jun 9, 2018

EXCESS AMOUNT CHARGE

NAME NIRAJ KUMAR PRASAD
LPG ID 37500000061711241

I have paid online Rs 736.00 , after generation of receipt dated 02-04-2018 order no 2000000645, Rs 36.00 refunded amount mention in the receipt but delivery boy charged me Rs 36.00 extra So it is my request to refund Rs72.00 in my account.

EXCESS AMOUNT CHARGE

Sayedali

Jun 8, 2018

Very very very varest supley. To much money

My cylinder not delivered home at office cylinder 660 sir I'am very poor sir one help sir
Bharathi L

INDANE GAS CYLINDER
Hyderabad.

RESPECTED SIR.
SUB: Non Delivery

I was book the gas on 28th February 2018. After two days i got a message that "gas will delivery Shortly" from Indian Gas.
but till now didn't delivered the gas. And I am calling for Gas office number and delivery boys also, but they are not picking the call. Once, the have picked the call at that time they told that it deliver by 6th march 2018 (means today), but they haven't delivered and the delivered boy not picked the call and while i am calling he cutting my call. And from morning i continuously i am calling for both office landline number and for delivery boy also but they are not picking.

Please take an action this soon.

GAS AGENCY NAME: KEERTHI INDIAN .
ADDRESS: 8-1-284/OU/33, Pokkalwada, OU Colony, Shaikpet,
Hyderabad,
Telangana 500008

what the hell is going in the gas agency i don't know. I am calling them but there are not picked the call, once they lifted my call and they have said definitely they will deliver the gas.

But they didn't send that.

Please help me out what i am going to do.

I REQUEST YOU KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION PLEASE.
Yarramsetti Venkata Manikumar

INDANE GAS CYLINDER
Hyderabad.

RESPECTED SIR.
SUB: Non Delivery

I was book the gas 22nd February 2018. after two days i got a message that "delivery Shortly" from Indian Gas.
but after three days it was cancelled because "DOOR CLOSED". The delivery boys didn't came to home even a single time or else didn't call a single time. how can they put it like "DOOR CLOSED".

GAS AGENCY NAME: KALPANA GAS AGENCY.
ADDRESS: KPHB, Hyderabad, Telangana.

what the hell is going on the gas agency is i don't know. i called to them 2 times they said that we will delivery today definitely.
But they didn't send that.

They do this two times. i book the gas two times they done it two times.

Please help me out what i am going to do.

I REQUEST YOU KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION PLEASE.
ayesha memon

Feb 6, 2018

Non-delivery of cylinder even after 2 months

dear sir/madam
my consumer no is 7102162055 i book my cylinder 27-12-2017 but its not received yet only msg come your cylinder received in 5-7 days but not received due to irregularity of distributer of cylinder not received cylinder from 2 months plz do something.
Anjiram

Dec 7, 2017

I didn't get my subsidy

Hi sir i got message from iodbtl....i.e,,your subsidy credited in Airtel payment bank....I don't have account in that.then how they were credited in that.... please take an action...thanq
vijayata pandit

Nov 8, 2017

Delivery not done even after 20 days.

I had booked my Gas cylinder on 20th Oct,2017 and i have received a confirmation sms too for booking. Today is 8th Nov,2017 and i am yet to delivery the cylinder and this is not first time and i am getting delay cylinder. Almost in every booking after 20 days, i have follow up with my agency by personal visiting them as they do not even landline calls that my booking is delayed. They give some or the other reason of the delay and assure me that they will be delivering it tomorrow for sure but again no trace of the cylinder.

I have a small baby and gas cylinder is important for her baby as for her cooking food and rest extra work. Kindly check.

My consumer id: CX7345734
Ref No. 463085
Agency: Cantonment Gas Supply
Add: 38A/6, J.N. Tiwari Road Dum Dum Cantonment, Kolkata-700028.
krishna.manthati

Nov 2, 2017

Gas cylinder not Delivered

have booked my cylinder online on 12.10.2017. my consumer no. is 46527. I got a message of cash memo no:300128045 generated on 19.10.2017. but still, we have not received gas cylinder. The asked for rs 680- whereas my receipt generated was rs 646 Even they are doing harassment to every customer by demanding extra charges. please take an appropriate step to stop this harassment. we have complained so many time to Manager.

Distributor name: Banjara Gas Service
Address :# Shop no:2, Ground Floor, My Home apts, Srinagar colony, yousufguda , Hyderabad-500073

Krishna,
ravikirankavya

Oct 10, 2017

Asking extra amount

i requested for new connection and they are asking to pay 4000/- rs. to whom i need to contact.
AGK

Aug 31, 2017

Delivery issue and additional amount want

I am a customer of Indane Gas from the Ghulani Gas Service kapurthala (Punjab). I need your help. What's doing wrong gas agency with me ? I have booked Gas cylinder two times in three months. And they are not providing me gas Cylinder. I am a sixty five years old senior Citizen. I can't walk. I have asked them many time in the company. When can i get a gas cylinder? I need gas Cylinder.They speak me vulgarly language.( We don't have Gas cylinder and your booking has been cancelled automatically). If you want Gas Cylinder.You will pay extra money (1000 rupees).This happen every time with me. They say to me company don't have stock. I will wait your favorable reply.

Ashok Kumar
Unknown

Aug 19, 2017

Gas leake

Delivering leaked gas cylinders every time By indane gas distributor Venkatasai gas agencies.
pradeep7099

Aug 10, 2017

Subsidy not credited

I'm a Indane gas user, subsidy is not being credited into my account from past 9 months, im just going circles from bank to distributor, bank says my Aadhar is linked to my account and when I call up Indane customer care no .[1800 2333 555], they said Aadhar is not linked with the bank.

Indane customer care no .[1800 2333 555] is such a useless thing, none of them are professional and very rude all the times.

Would request you to please help me in this matter and help me in getting my subsidy being credited into my account, below are the details:

Pradeep Kumar [9676468484], [email protected]

Indane Gas consumer no . 104764

Bank HDFC : 05451140151279 : IFSC : HDFC0000545] Hitech-city branch, Hyderabad

Distributor : Brightening Gas Agency [Santoshnagar, Hyderabad], Telangana -500059]
PRKRaju

Jul 24, 2017

Delivery issue and asking additional amount

I am Indane customer whenever I book gas thru IVR it will not get delivered however I had checked with distributors on same they say even u book thru IVR you have to share the details manually to our delivery boy. We will try to deliver in a week but it never happened and delivery boy asks 40-50 Rs additional for delivery but my home is around 500-600 metres radius from there distribution point.
We have to follow up regularly for delivery if we wait it wouldn't get deliver even after 2-3 weeks.
Is it really required to pay him additional amount for delivery (when radius is less then 600 metre).
If we have to manually share booking reference number and to follow-up on delivery then why we have to use IVR for booking.
In my case cash memo, delivery and subsidy messages are already been generated but I haven't got the delivery of cylinder yet.
Consumer no. 3193565
City:bangalore

Jun 20, 2017

Seeking Extra Money to Deliver

I would like to bring to your notice that Srila Gas Agency distributor at Miyapur for Indane Has employees to deliver GAs post booking demanding for Extra Money, which is not on Bill or in SMS. We are forced to pay and were demanded to pay saying its extra service charge which is not mentioned in Bill or in SMS. I am not sure what Action is being taken or are they not paid enough salaries.

ON one side the nation is running schemes and stating no black money and where do I have a bill for that extra money taken. He says we are not aware and its we are asked to collect.

I am not aware where that money is one and whose eating that money. This is not first time I am facing this issue its been complained to distributor many times in span for 6 years and still no action is being taken...
rahmanraazik

Jun 8, 2017

gas not delivered

Already raised complaint for this earlier was upset so had forgot to enter consumer number 31711 were as in gas not delivered from past two months and a pathetic response when i visit the agency (RR enterprise) neelasandra bangalore i have never been so peculiar about stuff until this instance so plz do help me in getting this sorted out and i need a gas cylinder on high priority.
rahmanraazik

Jun 8, 2017

gas not delivered

as i asif pasha working at HP an IT professional using indane service from past 20yrs with the same agency (RR Enterprise) located in neelasandra everything was a smooth transaction until previous 2 months though we have not done any changes or shifting of residence there is an official at agency who claims us to be changed the residence and also violates by giving the gas in hand however tried booking ennumber of times thus they fail, my major concern is that the kind of response im getting till date i have not intervene in this matter as my family itself takes care now it is very frustrating as it is the month of ramzan and now im running out of gas really annoying situation and the agency officials are not even trying to help out.
Syama Sundar Nayak

May 24, 2017

Delay in delivery

delay in delivery of refill cylinder
paritosh2015

May 2, 2017

worst distributor

cust no- CX19232479,

I booked Indane gas cylinder on 6/04/2017 still they have not been delivered the cylinder. I have called them several times, and they do not give proper reply about the delivery date.Every time I have delivery problem with this gas agency.I have called them several times, and they do not give proper reply about the delivery date.Every time I have delivery problem with this gas agency.I went there again to receive my cylinder but they were not give me any exact ans and they have no proper manner that how to behave with their customer.today i am shocked when (2/5/2017) I received a sms that cylinder delivered.I have not received any cylinder. the cylinder was not delivered to me but i have received delivered sms .Kindly look into the matter.

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...