India bulls dhani personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about India bulls dhani personal loan

Suveb Thakur

Apr 23, 2019

Worst service - Dhani loan NOC letter not recieved and loan not closed

I have paid my full loan amount as per enclosure letter, but still I have not recieved NOC letter and my loan is showing active in Dhani app . I have paid loan on 16 april . Also when I mailed to [email protected] there is only auto reply . I have called customer care executive with even they are not giving timelines and only telling to wait .

My lead ID is PL09104611
Name - suveb thakur

Please help me to resolve the issue and get back to me

Suveb

Apr 22, 2019

Apply for another loan.

Dear Sandeep,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.

Apr 20, 2019

Charges after preclosure of loan

Dear Chaitanya,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Apr 17, 2019

Apply for another loan

Dear Sandeep,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
ssinha1209

Apr 16, 2019

Apply for another loan

Dear dhani,
Thanks for closing the active account and providing NOC.
Now the new problem which I am facing is I cannot apply for the new loan. The option for applying for new loan is not coming and if u opt for another loan example travel loan a pop up is coming saying your previous loan is in progress please complete to avail another loan
Sandeep sinha
Mobile number -9758580842
Closed loan account number- #IPERKOL01042103
raj112233

Apr 16, 2019

Ecs auto debit issue

I have taken a personal loan from Indiabulls about 7 months ago bearing loan account number .
I have availed the facility for an ecs for the repayment every month from my savings account. But it is very annoying that the re-payment was done through ecs only for the first 3 emi’s alone and later on I am paying it only through the app as the ecs is not working out. And for every emi I am paying a late fee along with it. I contacted your manager Mr. Kothandapani(mobile number-9092005882) who assured that would be sending his executive Dinesh to process the ecs again. But the way Dinesh speaks to me is very irritating and I need an explanation that why you people are so arrogant and hard on the customers. The way Dinesh speaks seems that he has lent his own money to me. I am income tax assesse and a prompt payee in repaying my debts.
Hope you reply and take necessary steps required.

Sent from my iPhone

Apr 15, 2019

All my emi has been paid Still they are not issuing NOC and still my account is active through app from India bulls dhani

Dear Mr.Sinha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
ssinha1209

Apr 14, 2019

I have taken loan of 50000 from dhani . My last EMsi date was on 2nd of April 2019.all emi were paid still my account is showing active and I have applied for NOC also but no response from dhani . I have also mailed on [email protected] and called several times on there number. A company so big and such a bad response is very bad for there reputation. Need the concern person to take action. My account number for dhani is #IPERKOL01042103

Apr 11, 2019

EMI.

Dear Chaitanya,

bharath_cb

Apr 4, 2019

EMI

I have foreclosed the EMI paying RS. 4034 for the approved amount of Rs 4,507 taken on 17-Oct-2018, loan tenure is 6 months. My foreclosure date is 14-Feb-2019. But, Every month RS. 295/- is deducted from my bank account on the behalf of Indiabulls Dhani. When I checked last month with Dhani executives, they told that we are not responsible for that check with your bank. But, I was charged with RS. 295/- for this month also. Please check on this issue and refund my deducted amount.

If I am unable to resolve the issue from your end, I will go ahead with consumer court.

Response from Dhani:-

Service_Dhani [email protected] via g0debt6imnmn.7f-prvaua2.ap5.bnc.salesforce.com
Sun, Mar 3, 6:35 PM

to me

Dear Kumbha Chaitanya Bharat,

Lead Id : PL13270176

This is in response to your mail related to loan application.

Kindly be informed, the ECS return charges of Rs 295 are not deducted from our end.

Hence, we request you to co - ordinate with your bank for further updates.

For any clarification or changes you may contact customer care 1860 419 3333.
bharath_cb

Sun, Mar 3, 6:35 PM

to me

Dear Kumbha Chaitanya Bharat,

Lead Id : PL13270176

This is in response to your mail related to loan application.

Hence, we request you to co - ordinate with your bank for further updates.

For any clarification or changes you may contact customer care 1860 419 3333.

We look forward to your continued patronage with Indiabulls.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Warm regards,
Team Indiabulls Dhani
(Indiabulls Consumer Finance LTD.)

hidden charges.

Dear Jenifer,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Dear Rishi,

Apr 3, 2019

Paid all the Emi's yet they dont show it.

Dear Manisha,

Paid all the Emi's yet they dont show it

Dear Manisha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Dear Rishi,

hidden charges

Dear Jenifer,

Loan Disbursment

Dear Shridhar,

Manisha16t

Mar 25, 2019

Paid all the Emi's yet they dont show it

I took loan of 10k. First 3 installments were paid through ECS. After that i lost my job. And my 4th payment got late. An agent from indiabulls contacted me. So i paid him in cash the amount of emi plus the bounce charges( i have the receipt). Again nxt month the amount was paid in cash. I have the receipt. For my last emi i had money in my bank account so i thot i will transfer it to the bank from where my Emi gets deducted for loan. I did transfer and it did get deducted. Yet the agent kept calling me saying the emi is not paid. I gave him the screenshot also. Yet he wont agree. I contacted indiabulls they askd me to send photos of the receipts and transaction. I sent them. Bt even they were of no use. They just emailed me back saying they will escalate this to some other department or higher authorites or something. I know i have re paid full amount with bounce charges yet you guys are saying i havent.
rishisingh2290

Mar 22, 2019

Rishi Singh

I took loan of 50000 emi is 2497/, i used to pay it on time to time but from last six months i have lost my job and my husband too and we are facing problem of debt and paying emi too. They call us a lot and use bad language for not paying EMI. I am getting harass by Sachin Kadam. He started speaking badly first later when i shouted on him he reached at my Parents home.

I am asking for settlement but they are not ready to listen. i am literally regretting to take loan from this company. I suggest do not go for this company.
jenifertttt

Mar 19, 2019

hidden charges

Hariyana office staff doesn't informed me about the bank transaction charges, end session she is asking about transaction charges of 18k. when I asked to cancel the process and return the registration amount 3k, she refuse to give and I also said to connect to manager, she refused that too. Very bad experience with you guys. The girl send this address

Sector 16RD ,ADB
PWD colony,
Sector 16A, Faridabad
Harayana 121004

Thank you for applying with indiabullsdhanifinance. Your reference number is 2068757 . Company use this number to check the loan status of your loan application.

Mar 18, 2019

fraud approval of loan..

Dear Sam,

Mar 14, 2019

Loan Disbursment

I have been approved for 50000 loan and your executives have been collected the cheuqe and take a sign in the NACH form also, your executive told within 24 houirs your loan will be disbursed in your account, but its already 3days gone, there was no response from your team and I have not receive any single amount from your company.

Kindly share the status. What about my documents....Kindly inform your team to reply for the mail.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...