India bulls dhani personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about India bulls dhani personal loan

Paid all the Emi's yet they dont show it

Dear Manisha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Rishi Singh

Dear Rishi,

hidden charges

Dear Jenifer,

Loan Disbursment

Dear Shridhar,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Manisha16t

Mar 25, 2019

Paid all the Emi's yet they dont show it

I took loan of 10k. First 3 installments were paid through ECS. After that i lost my job. And my 4th payment got late. An agent from indiabulls contacted me. So i paid him in cash the amount of emi plus the bounce charges( i have the receipt). Again nxt month the amount was paid in cash. I have the receipt. For my last emi i had money in my bank account so i thot i will transfer it to the bank from where my Emi gets deducted for loan. I did transfer and it did get deducted. Yet the agent kept calling me saying the emi is not paid. I gave him the screenshot also. Yet he wont agree. I contacted indiabulls they askd me to send photos of the receipts and transaction. I sent them. Bt even they were of no use. They just emailed me back saying they will escalate this to some other department or higher authorites or something. I know i have re paid full amount with bounce charges yet you guys are saying i havent.
rishisingh2290

Mar 22, 2019

Rishi Singh

I took loan of 50000 emi is 2497/, i used to pay it on time to time but from last six months i have lost my job and my husband too and we are facing problem of debt and paying emi too. They call us a lot and use bad language for not paying EMI. I am getting harass by Sachin Kadam. He started speaking badly first later when i shouted on him he reached at my Parents home.

I am asking for settlement but they are not ready to listen. i am literally regretting to take loan from this company. I suggest do not go for this company.
jenifertttt

Mar 19, 2019

hidden charges

Hariyana office staff doesn't informed me about the bank transaction charges, end session she is asking about transaction charges of 18k. when I asked to cancel the process and return the registration amount 3k, she refuse to give and I also said to connect to manager, she refused that too. Very bad experience with you guys. The girl send this address

Sector 16RD ,ADB
PWD colony,
Sector 16A, Faridabad
Harayana 121004

Thank you for applying with indiabullsdhanifinance. Your reference number is 2068757 . Company use this number to check the loan status of your loan application.

Mar 18, 2019

Loan Disbursment.

Dear Shridhar,

Mar 18, 2019

fraud approval of loan..

Dear Sam,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.

Mar 15, 2019

fraud approval of loan..

Dear Sam,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Mar 14, 2019

Loan Disbursment

I have been approved for 50000 loan and your executives have been collected the cheuqe and take a sign in the NACH form also, your executive told within 24 houirs your loan will be disbursed in your account, but its already 3days gone, there was no response from your team and I have not receive any single amount from your company.

Kindly share the status. What about my documents....Kindly inform your team to reply for the mail.

Mar 11, 2019

fraud approval of loan.

sam9738

Mar 8, 2019

fraud approval of loan

executives approved personal loan without confirming me on my number and mail id just because one of my friend disclosed my documents to them but i was not in need of personal loan 30k i needed only 10k and my signature has been forged on my docs so send your back end team to star pg which is in btm layout 1st stage 3rd cross beside kareem ENT clinic for full and final settlement as soon as possible contact : 6364222618

Mar 4, 2019

Waiting for NOC from last 3 months..

Dear Mallikarjuna,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Feb 19, 2019

Waiting for NOC from last 3 months

I have applied for NOC 3 months back. I called to bank people so many times, but I haven't received any response from them.

This is one of the worst services in bank service sector.
I will wait for another 5 days and will file a police complaint and let us face it in the court.
Contact me on 9676941908/9916734027

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Santhosh,

Feb 13, 2019

Dear Santosh,

Feb 13, 2019

Pin code number typing wrongly.

Dear William,

Feb 6, 2019

Dear Team

I want to foreclosure my Personal Loan, Account No - #IPERBAN01057089

Trying to reach via email and call from long time (more than 2 months) but still I didn't received any response. Requested multiple times for call back too but none of the representative called me till now.

Mailed to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Please help me in providing foreclose letter and procedure to close the loan as well.

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Santhosh

Feb 6, 2019

Indiabulls personal loan foreclosure

Dear Team

I want to foreclosure my Personal Loan, Account No - #IPERBAN01057089

Mailed to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Santhosh

Feb 5, 2019

Pin code number typing wrongly

Dear William,

William fernondez

Jan 24, 2019

Pin code number typing wrongly

Pin code number entered wrongly please change the pin code number as soon as possible
William fernondez

Jan 24, 2019

Personal loan not approval still now in progress

Personal loan document not signing in progress amount not credited

Jan 21, 2019

3rd class service

Dear Parimal,

patelparimal34

Jan 21, 2019

3rd class service

I logged so many complains about wrong charges amount 472/- but from your side no one give me reply and resolve my complain. every time just say me we are excel-let your complain to higher authorities but nothing do for my complains. really your services was so chip and 3rd class. i am never take any offer from dhani and never refer to any one.
i am close my loan and pay full payments but still i cant get NOC and my wrong bounce charge amount. 472/-.
and you check my all mails and complain.

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...