India bulls dhani personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about India bulls dhani personal loan

Feb 19, 2019

Waiting for NOC from last 3 months

I have applied for NOC 3 months back. I called to bank people so many times, but I haven't received any response from them.

This is one of the worst services in bank service sector.
I will wait for another 5 days and will file a police complaint and let us face it in the court.
Contact me on 9676941908/9916734027

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Santhosh,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Feb 13, 2019

Dear Santosh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Feb 13, 2019

Pin code number typing wrongly.

Dear William,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Feb 6, 2019

Dear Team

I want to foreclosure my Personal Loan, Account No - #IPERBAN01057089

Trying to reach via email and call from long time (more than 2 months) but still I didn't received any response. Requested multiple times for call back too but none of the representative called me till now.

Mailed to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Please help me in providing foreclose letter and procedure to close the loan as well.

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Santhosh

Feb 6, 2019

Indiabulls personal loan foreclosure

Dear Team

I want to foreclosure my Personal Loan, Account No - #IPERBAN01057089

Mailed to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Santhosh

Feb 5, 2019

Pin code number typing wrongly

Dear William,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
William fernondez

Jan 24, 2019

Pin code number typing wrongly

Pin code number entered wrongly please change the pin code number as soon as possible
William fernondez

Jan 24, 2019

Personal loan not approval still now in progress

Personal loan document not signing in progress amount not credited

3rd class service

Dear Parimal,

patelparimal34

3rd class service

I logged so many complains about wrong charges amount 472/- but from your side no one give me reply and resolve my complain. every time just say me we are excel-let your complain to higher authorities but nothing do for my complains. really your services was so chip and 3rd class. i am never take any offer from dhani and never refer to any one.
i am close my loan and pay full payments but still i cant get NOC and my wrong bounce charge amount. 472/-.
and you check my all mails and complain.

PRE EMI DEBITTED from IBULLD DHANI

I was applied last month dec 7 th 2018 for pl idhani app. Due to emi date issue two time my EMI 9111 was debitted i logged a complaint to [email protected] and [email protected] but no body is responding please provide any nodal officer/office number to giv complaint directly or can we give compaint to police station or to rbi.

Jan 12, 2019

Dear Sudip,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Jan 7, 2019

Dear Sudip,

Sudip kumar sen

Jan 6, 2019

Non reply of sanctioning pl.

Several rindet given for personal loan'after approving amount Rs225000/-.no reply given from your end.pls confirm whether the pl will ne sanctioned or not.It is one and half month passing
no reply receive from your end.my id no-00632876 and case no 255283.
.......... ph no 9434033608
Sudip kumar sen

Jan 6, 2019

Non reply for santion of personal loan

I have applied for personal loan one and half month before after approval ofRs 225000 .file no 255283.
Ihave given several remider regarding this .but no reply given till date.
Phone no 9434033608

Dec 14, 2018

Request No- 00506584 forcloser letter

Dear Saurabh,

ABHISHEK443

Dec 13, 2018

Forecloser My Loan Account No - #IPERDEL01099308

I want to Forecloser My Loan Account No - #IPERDEL01099308

I have trying to long time but I have not received any response .
I also call to customer care for 20 times but nobody giving me solution .
when I taking loan then told me you can foreclose your loan any time with paying 5 % charges .
I want to foreclose my loan with paying charges . please help me to providing foreclose letter .
I was mail to [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

But not getting any response last i Month
ravirai0369

Dec 10, 2018

Foreclosure

I have been trying to foreclose my loan from past 45 days.
First I was not getting Foreclosure letter. Then after following up with the nodal officer and call center daily I got it.
I paid the amount very next day and now from past 1 month i am daily following up with the call center where people dont understand what the customer service is.
Till now the loan is not closed, neither i got my NOC. My next emi also got debited and i don't know when i will get refund.

iI will make sure that no one on my contacts ever take loan from Indiabulls dhani.
Nishant1217

Dec 4, 2018

Loan closure

I had availed a personal loan did full payment for foreclosure on 26/11/18. After payment I have sent emails with payment reference to formally close the loan account. Raised several NoC request via mobile app. Called customer care people on daily basis. Even after 5 complete working days, no mail or phone call received from the bank or loan department regarding closure of loan. please take immediate action to close the loan account at the earliest
Aneeshbabu

Nov 30, 2018

Loan lead closed. I want to re-open it

My name is Aneeshbabu G
Mob - 8129198616

I opened loan in Dhani app. For some reason's my loan is declined. I want to re-open my loan. Please help me to avail loan.
Aneeshbabu

Nov 30, 2018

Loan declined . I want to re-open it

My name is Aneeshbabu G

Mob - 8129198616

Nov 29, 2018

Stop ECS and wave off charges

I have made numbers of call and sent email from 4 months to stop my ECS with my old HDFC bank which I have stop using.

I’ll make payment offline to you agent or through dhani app, till I update my new bank details.

I’m really unhappy after make so many calls and sending email from 4 months, you approach my old account and there are charges on my dhani/ Indiabulls account.
Please wave off charges because it is not my mistake I have informed you that Im no longer using my old account.

And if you can tell me correct process how to update new bank details.

My mobile number : 9538667700
Email ID : [email protected]
raghumys4

Nov 27, 2018

loan not yet closed

I had availed a personal loan and on 20-Nov-18 did full payment for foreclosure. After payment I have sent emails with payment reference to formally close the loan account. Raised several NoC request via mobile app. Called customer care people on daily basis. Even after 5 complete working days, no mail or phone call received from the bank or loan department regarding closure of loan. please take immediate action to close the loan account at the earliest
SaiduluR

Nov 20, 2018

18-112018 Paid the 1416/-

Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani personal loan customer, my loan a/c no:IPERGUN01247308, last 2days back paid the 1416/- paid the money in SBI internet banking. Bank ref no: 647836465IGAEUDZPQ7, your received for IVL Finance limited at the time 8:24 pm, Not respond the customer care and [email protected], please help me my loan clear or refund the my money. My bank details: name: Ramasaidulu, State bank of India a/c no: 34165764171, IFSC code: SBIN0011093, koretipadu branch, Please reply my mail id: [email protected] Thank you sir.

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...