India bulls dhani personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about India bulls dhani personal loan

Jan 21, 2019

PRE EMI DEBITTED from IBULLD DHANI

I was applied last month dec 7 th 2018 for pl idhani app. Due to emi date issue two time my EMI 9111 was debitted i logged a complaint to [email protected] and [email protected] but no body is responding please provide any nodal officer/office number to giv complaint directly or can we give compaint to police station or to rbi.

Jan 12, 2019

Dear Sudip,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Jan 7, 2019

Dear Sudip,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Sudip kumar sen

Jan 6, 2019

Non reply of sanctioning pl.

Several rindet given for personal loan'after approving amount Rs225000/-.no reply given from your end.pls confirm whether the pl will ne sanctioned or not.It is one and half month passing
no reply receive from your end.my id no-00632876 and case no 255283.
.......... ph no 9434033608
Sudip kumar sen

Jan 6, 2019

Non reply for santion of personal loan

I have applied for personal loan one and half month before after approval ofRs 225000 .file no 255283.
Ihave given several remider regarding this .but no reply given till date.
Phone no 9434033608

Dec 14, 2018

Dear Saurabh,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
ABHISHEK443

Dec 13, 2018

Forecloser My Loan Account No - #IPERDEL01099308

I want to Forecloser My Loan Account No - #IPERDEL01099308

I have trying to long time but I have not received any response .
I also call to customer care for 20 times but nobody giving me solution .
when I taking loan then told me you can foreclose your loan any time with paying 5 % charges .
I want to foreclose my loan with paying charges . please help me to providing foreclose letter .
I was mail to [email protected],

But not getting any response last i Month
ravirai0369

Dec 10, 2018

Foreclosure

I have been trying to foreclose my loan from past 45 days.
First I was not getting Foreclosure letter. Then after following up with the nodal officer and call center daily I got it.
I paid the amount very next day and now from past 1 month i am daily following up with the call center where people dont understand what the customer service is.
Till now the loan is not closed, neither i got my NOC. My next emi also got debited and i don't know when i will get refund.

iI will make sure that no one on my contacts ever take loan from Indiabulls dhani.
Nishant1217

Dec 4, 2018

Loan closure

I had availed a personal loan did full payment for foreclosure on 26/11/18. After payment I have sent emails with payment reference to formally close the loan account. Raised several NoC request via mobile app. Called customer care people on daily basis. Even after 5 complete working days, no mail or phone call received from the bank or loan department regarding closure of loan. please take immediate action to close the loan account at the earliest
Aneeshbabu

Nov 30, 2018

Loan lead closed. I want to re-open it

My name is Aneeshbabu G
Mob - 8129198616

I opened loan in Dhani app. For some reason's my loan is declined. I want to re-open my loan. Please help me to avail loan.
Aneeshbabu

Nov 30, 2018

Loan declined . I want to re-open it

My name is Aneeshbabu G

Mob - 8129198616

Nov 29, 2018

Stop ECS and wave off charges

I have made numbers of call and sent email from 4 months to stop my ECS with my old HDFC bank which I have stop using.

I’ll make payment offline to you agent or through dhani app, till I update my new bank details.

I’m really unhappy after make so many calls and sending email from 4 months, you approach my old account and there are charges on my dhani/ Indiabulls account.
Please wave off charges because it is not my mistake I have informed you that Im no longer using my old account.

And if you can tell me correct process how to update new bank details.

My mobile number : 9538667700
Email ID : [email protected]
raghumys4

Nov 27, 2018

loan not yet closed

I had availed a personal loan and on 20-Nov-18 did full payment for foreclosure. After payment I have sent emails with payment reference to formally close the loan account. Raised several NoC request via mobile app. Called customer care people on daily basis. Even after 5 complete working days, no mail or phone call received from the bank or loan department regarding closure of loan. please take immediate action to close the loan account at the earliest
SaiduluR

Nov 20, 2018

18-112018 Paid the 1416/-

Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani personal loan customer, my loan a/c no:IPERGUN01247308, last 2days back paid the 1416/- paid the money in SBI internet banking. Bank ref no: 647836465IGAEUDZPQ7, your received for IVL Finance limited at the time 8:24 pm, Not respond the customer care and [email protected], please help me my loan clear or refund the my money. My bank details: name: Ramasaidulu, State bank of India a/c no: 34165764171, IFSC code: SBIN0011093, koretipadu branch, Please reply my mail id: [email protected] Thank you sir.
Janardhan Reddy K

Nov 18, 2018

Loan closed 2 months back but NOC not received

Hi, I have paid the loan amount fully for foreclosure. After paying the amount also this bank people call me asking to pay EMI. And I did not even receive any NOC letter as for my loan foreclosure.

I will wait for another 5 days and will file a police complaint and let us face it in the court.
Contact me on 9980589878

Nov 13, 2018

Lac of reverse communication

I got loan sanction for INR 50K....all are done well except KYC ... coz' of fingerprint mismatch ...so person ask to get it updated from ADHAR office and call back ...I did and since last Thursday till today I was following @ call center & getting mad for daily new appointment fixing and waiting and noone turns back ...I wanted to transfer funds for patient in solapur ...and is postponing his further treatment ....

And I top of it i am getting new calls for new business loan from same India Dhani people team but no one is paying attention and I m worrying about my documents which i gave self attested ...

There is no system is working @ backoffice who are controlling & proactive assertive enough why my case is not completed under 3 categories either verified / executed / cancelled loan disbursement process ....no one has control over DSA / agencies who are working on their behalf....staff only offers sorry and not results

They dont have agencies contact details & not sharing with clients so as to reduce time wasting and 1 is to 1 contact directly

Nov 13, 2018

Dear Saurabh,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
saurabhdelhi3762

Nov 11, 2018

I want to Forecloser My Loan Account No -PL01458571

I have trying to long time but I have not received any response .
I also call to customer care for 20 times but nobody giving me solution .
when i taking loan then told me you can foreclose your loan any time with paying 5 % charges .
i want to foreclose my loan with paying charges . please help me to providing foreclose letter .
i was mail to [email protected],

But not getting any response last i Month
chakravarthi#

Oct 18, 2018

loan was lead closed want to reopen it

respected sir/madam

i am deepika that i applied a personal loan of 9999rs but it was lead closed that i want to reopen again that when trying to call customer care there are not responding properly,please reopen my loan application of 7731841023 please reopen ny loan application
Akkipakhare

Oct 16, 2018

Cancellation

This is Akshay. I just had a curiosity about taking a bike loan and to check all the information I had a thought that I might need to register to the loan part and afterwards got to know that it is the direct sanction which I am not interested in now.

Please look into the issue as I am not interested now in taking any loans and hence the loan which is showing me in progress needs to be either cancelled or deleted.

Check and resolve this issue as soon as possible as I won't be able to take any further benefits of the other services you guys provide.

Check your customer service team because they as well don't respond to the calls.

Will wait for some good solution.

Thanks!
sandipbpatil83

Oct 7, 2018

repeated failure in document collection

My self Sandip, Mob No 9822327539, I have applied Pl through IB dhani apps. I got approval of 1.5 Lacs amount but since a month, I am getting only commitment for collecting supporting documents. As on date no one collected the documents.

Very worst response getting from customer care.

Sandip Patil

Mob No 9822327539
puneeth222

Oct 6, 2018

Loan amount not credited

Dear sir/madam I puneeth Kumar v from bangalore contact number is 9535772758 my personal loan number is PL10722463 I had applied for a loan of RS 50000 on 8th of September and submitted my documents on 11th of September and today is 6th of October 1 day less one month completed but still no loan amount is credited i have called customer service more than 8 times they are telling the same answers all the time I called they are talking stupidly same answers that sorry sir now I have taken complaint and I have escalated the case to higher official and will get amount within 2 working days but after one month also I did not get amount when I call now again same stupid answer wait for 2 days please reply me when will I get my loan amount please reply to my mail [email protected]
subratswain2018

Oct 6, 2018

ECS Auto debit issue

Worst service.. they asking ecs penalty charge even I have maintained balance till the due... They r saying that they will cross check with Icici bank as the bank is denying for the sufficient balance,.They force me to check with bank and as per bank the instruction is not there with them and they have shared the statement where in it is clearly mentioned that no bouncing charges charges by bank.Now they have come up with a new reason please ask bank to share the same over the email customer satisfaction is worst.. behavior is not gud one of the India bulls dani customer service staff disconnected the call,Grievance desk team member Namrta is so sarcastic that she is not ready to accept the mistake however every month they used to share confirmation that it's only bank mistake... I never expect this much of worst service... My request for every one ... Don't go for loan in india bulls dhani ever.
Last thing even if i have marked the mail to their CEO/CFO/Head of Operations still no action taken that means the company is clueless of their customer service part & they are least bothered too
jayakar7

Sep 30, 2018

Loan declined . I want to re-open it

My Name is P. Jayakar.

Dr Syed hamid raza razvi

Sep 27, 2018

Cancellation of my loan amount for closure

Request you to foreclose my loan amount please contact me my mobile phone no is 6300496180

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...