India bulls dhani personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about India bulls dhani personal loan

KunalAchare

Sep 3, 2018

loan amount not credited in account

I have applied a personal loan for 15000 at indiabulls dhani. And my loan disbursement done on 31 th of August 2018 and i received a message stated that the loan amount will be credited to my bank account within 1 working day, and they have sent the ecs mandate form to my bank and got processed on 1st sep but till now i didn't get my loan amount in my bank. I'm keep on calling everyday from 31st of august to the customer care and they also keep on telling that the amount will be credited in 24 hours till now today is 03 sep.

Sep 1, 2018

Loan amount not credited to account.

Dear Ananth,

We would like to get in touch with you on this. So, please share your contact details or loan account number via private message for further proceedings.
kumar-dk

Sep 1, 2018

IndiaBulls Dhani

Very Strange service

Applied loan through third party, I asked for 2 to 2.5 lacks. First i was told that the sanctioned limit is 2 lacks after it, the statement changed to 3 lacks, No one confirmed me about the amount. Suddenly I received 2.88 Lacks on last day of month and deduction is almost double then expected, the processing fees was mentioned 2% and the deduction made is 3.88%. And third party does not have any idea why it is deducted.

No Mail, no communication from them. The third party is not replying. Even I was not told my Loan Account Number.I am totally in dark how to contact them and what should I query them without Loan Account Number. Does not know my EMI schedule, rate of interest etc.
Suraj0288

Aug 31, 2018

Customer service complaint

I got a call from a representative at 4pm. I was busy at that time . so I disconnected a call. She is called me multiple times. And when I picked up a call she started shouting on me saying that I am not doing time pass This is the way how they react before giving loan. just think what after giving the loan. Before applying for. A loan with dani think twice or thrice because this all fake.
Ananthiyyar

Aug 30, 2018

Loan amount not credited to account.

I have applied a personal loan for 20000 at indiabulls dhani. And my loan disbursement done on 24 th of August and i received a message stated that the loan amount will be credited to my bank account within 1 working day, and they have sent the ecs mandate form to my bank and got processed on 28 th of august but till now i didn't get my loan amount in my bank. I'm keep on calling everyday from 25 th of august to the customer care and they also keep on telling that the amount will be credited in 24 hours till now today is 30 th of august.

Worst ever finance team. Dont take loan from dhani.
Rishi kumar g

Aug 29, 2018

Ecs auto debit issue

Worst service.. they asking ecs penalty charge even I have maintained balance till the due... They r saying that they will debit the amt at there convinion time..They force me to make payment.. customer satisfaction is worst.. behavior is not gud one of the India bulls dani customer service staff.. his name simon and mob no.8428265408.. I never expect this much of worst service... My request for every one ... Don't go for loan in india bulls dani
Narendrasinh garashiya

Aug 27, 2018

Delay in pick ion document

Loan was approved on 18 Aug and from last 21 Aug I was waiting for loan document not pickup and no body come and I called many times to the customer care but no one had given me the proper response
nitesh4493

Aug 21, 2018

Delay in Document Pickup

I applied for personal load, my loan approved on 15 August, on 16th August i completd almost all procedure, in last 7th Step (Loan Document Siging) your customer care service booked my appointment for 20th August before 2 pm, but till on (21 August 2 PM) no representative make a single call for my document pick up, i am visited Indore Local Office, but they didnt shorout this matter, please book a sheduled appointment for my loan application.
(Application No. MPL09366577)

Aug 18, 2018

Dear customer (Jetti4u),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
jetti4u

Aug 17, 2018

India Bulls Personal Loan EMI breakup document

I have applied Personal loan through 3 rd party agency. Approval takes around 7 days .In order to reach their month end targets team processed my application on last day of month they approved half of the amount to which initailly i requested.
Very starnge thing here is that without intimation to me they procssed application with high interest rate and send DD to 3 rd party.
The memebr which is processed my application from India bulls DHANI is saying that customer agreed with terms and conditions and he updated same as to 3 rd party .After couple of days 3 rd party approached me and updated the status of my application.
I didn't accepted approved amount and i revert back to respective person then he agreed this is happened because of his mistake .
Then they reworked on my application and disbursed loan amount without updating meagain .This time they have deducted much amount from sanctioned amount for processing fee , insurance and first EMI. These deductions i get to know from 3 rd party.
Still i didn't recived the EMI breakup and schedule document.
He told me to share my mail id to send document but still no response from him.
Am asking this is the way you treat the customers. ?

VERY DISSATISFIED WITH OVERALL EXPERIENCE!!
jetti4u

Aug 17, 2018

India Bulls Personal Loan EMI breakup document

Still i didn't recived the EMI breakup and schedule document.
He told me to share my mail id to send document but still no response from him.
Am asking this is the way you treat the customers. ?

I am very dissatisfied with your services.
Ram Sonii

Aug 4, 2018

Errors in Dhani app!!!

Hello team,

Please find the error occurred at the time of verification Or login into dhani for paying my emi.

Uninstalled and installed the dhani app for several times from yesterday.

Please look into this and do the needful as no contact from yesterday trying to reach customer service but they are just escalating to technical Department but even though the issue is not been resolved.as I'm crossing my EMI date which can affect me.

No proper communication as no emails to communicate as the customer service line is poor for assistance I'm trying on sending emails @[email protected] and [email protected] no email is getting delivered.

Please revert back or contact

Please feel free to reach PL # Pl03802148 for any assistance will be appreciated.

Soni

Errors in  Dhani app!!!

Sureshpawar

Jul 26, 2018

Not required personal loan cancel application. PL04993566

Cancel personal loan application No PL04993566, already cancelled my application dated 31/05/2018 via mail & dated 01/06/2018 customer care called phone 18604193333,
You mailed me dt- 26/07/2018, 10:25 pm approved my application kind your information my application no PL0499566 already cancelled please don't send me any loan regarding message & email.
Kind your information.

Suresh pawar
Mobile no. 9730133747

Not required personal loan already cancelled application.
atharv89

Jul 18, 2018

PL01547829

I applied loan from Dhani Application PL01547829 & my loan got approved on 4th July . On 7th July i submitted my documents & was told that it will take 24-48 hrs for amount disbursement . I kept on calling to get a proper reply but got only one thing every time i called poor customer service of India Bulls Dhani " it will take 24-48 hours more as verification team is verifying documents ". I called on 12th July & was told will be done on 13th July . called on 13th July & as per them it will be done by 17th or 18th July . & today when i called it will take 2-3 working days more . I have received multiple calls from customer service asking to apply loan but they do not check my records that how many times i have called & followed up with them , when i inform that my application is still under process they have same reply sorry for inconvenience caused & will be done soon

Jul 17, 2018

Disbursement of loan

Application No. PL02787872

I am waiting for my loan amount since 1 month.

My documents were collected on 18th june along with the signed cheque..

Awaiting your response

9920202055

Jul 17, 2018

Disbursement of loan

My Application No. PL02787872

My documents were picked on the 18th of June along with a signed cheque.. whenever i call the customer care department i get to hear 24 to 48 hours.

I need a clear understanding regarding the same..

9920202055

Jul 14, 2018

Dear Goverdhan,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your concern and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.
Goverdhan Verma

Jul 12, 2018

Change my moble number

vnvvpavankumar

Jul 11, 2018

Delay in Loan amount disbursment

Sir, My Indiabulls Personal Loan ID is PL04376431. I have submitted all my documents on 27th June 2018 to Mr. Naga Raj (His mobile no is 8309553367). Till today (After 15 days) my loan amount was not credited in my Bank Account. I have called so many times to customer care executives. But they told me "we don't know any thing ". What is the Problem ? Whey are you not disbursing loan amount in my account. If I am not eligible, please return my documents and close the issue.

personal loan

Dear Prasanth,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.

Personal Loan Pathetic Experience

Dear Mari M,

Dear Goverdhan,

Goverdhan Verma

Jul 6, 2018

ACCOUNT NO UPDATE

sir mere account se kisst nhi kat ri h plz aap mera account update kar dijiye jise apane aap kisst account se kate mera name GOVERDHAN VERMA ( LOAN A/C NO.. 30613539 ) HAI REG.. MOBILE NO ---9314587189
Mari_Mani235

Jul 5, 2018

Personal Loan Pathetic Experience

Hello Sir/Madam

Seek your support on my below concern

I have been following up with the team and none of them have courtesy to reply to mail/ resolving my problem

Almost more than 20 days from the day 1 of loan amount disbursed I'm not able to login App to get other details checked and repayment schedule details

I have escalated on the same day at contact centre and then sending mails

None of them have worried about and always saying some technical reason

Got two calls from backend and they told it's rectified

They are not even responding to my mails also

Please find below trail mail on my follow ups

Whenever I seek supervisor support at contact centre everytime customer support executive saying taht all are in meeting I don't know how these people will be in meeting all the 24/7

I'm seriously fed up with India Bulls at my first relation itself and I will never ever consider and refer to anyone

Today one guy suggested to use website for downloading..but in website there is no option to login itslef

Seek your advice and support to get my repayment schedule alone

Regards Mari M
9841003129/8124242293
kuth100ran

Jul 4, 2018

personal loan

Hi Team
In Ad IT IS SHOWN WITHIN THREE DAYS LOAN AMOUNT will be deposited into the account, and now given document to the executive on 20 days back, and called executive, his higher authority and customer care every time they will make query about contact number , name, personal details without fail and later under process within 48 hours is the reply. Now it is nearing a month, nothing happening why to cheat giving such ads and if loan cannot be sanctioned can reply immediately and return the documents, so that they can approach other good institution.

Prasanth K

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...