India bulls dhani personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about India bulls dhani personal loan

Ananthiyyar

Aug 30, 2018

Loan amount not credited to account.

I have applied a personal loan for 20000 at indiabulls dhani. And my loan disbursement done on 24 th of August and i received a message stated that the loan amount will be credited to my bank account within 1 working day, and they have sent the ecs mandate form to my bank and got processed on 28 th of august but till now i didn't get my loan amount in my bank. I'm keep on calling everyday from 25 th of august to the customer care and they also keep on telling that the amount will be credited in 24 hours till now today is 30 th of august.

Worst ever finance team. Dont take loan from dhani.
Rishi kumar g

Aug 29, 2018

Ecs auto debit issue

Worst service.. they asking ecs penalty charge even I have maintained balance till the due... They r saying that they will debit the amt at there convinion time..They force me to make payment.. customer satisfaction is worst.. behavior is not gud one of the India bulls dani customer service staff.. his name simon and mob no.8428265408.. I never expect this much of worst service... My request for every one ... Don't go for loan in india bulls dani
Narendrasinh garashiya

Aug 27, 2018

Delay in pick ion document

Loan was approved on 18 Aug and from last 21 Aug I was waiting for loan document not pickup and no body come and I called many times to the customer care but no one had given me the proper response
nitesh4493

Aug 21, 2018

Delay in Document Pickup

I applied for personal load, my loan approved on 15 August, on 16th August i completd almost all procedure, in last 7th Step (Loan Document Siging) your customer care service booked my appointment for 20th August before 2 pm, but till on (21 August 2 PM) no representative make a single call for my document pick up, i am visited Indore Local Office, but they didnt shorout this matter, please book a sheduled appointment for my loan application.
(Application No. MPL09366577)

Aug 18, 2018

Dear customer (Jetti4u),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
jetti4u

Aug 17, 2018

India Bulls Personal Loan EMI breakup document

I have applied Personal loan through 3 rd party agency. Approval takes around 7 days .In order to reach their month end targets team processed my application on last day of month they approved half of the amount to which initailly i requested.
Very starnge thing here is that without intimation to me they procssed application with high interest rate and send DD to 3 rd party.
The memebr which is processed my application from India bulls DHANI is saying that customer agreed with terms and conditions and he updated same as to 3 rd party .After couple of days 3 rd party approached me and updated the status of my application.
I didn't accepted approved amount and i revert back to respective person then he agreed this is happened because of his mistake .
Then they reworked on my application and disbursed loan amount without updating meagain .This time they have deducted much amount from sanctioned amount for processing fee , insurance and first EMI. These deductions i get to know from 3 rd party.
Still i didn't recived the EMI breakup and schedule document.
He told me to share my mail id to send document but still no response from him.
Am asking this is the way you treat the customers. ?

VERY DISSATISFIED WITH OVERALL EXPERIENCE!!
jetti4u

Aug 17, 2018

India Bulls Personal Loan EMI breakup document

Still i didn't recived the EMI breakup and schedule document.
He told me to share my mail id to send document but still no response from him.
Am asking this is the way you treat the customers. ?

I am very dissatisfied with your services.
Ram Sonii

Aug 4, 2018

Errors in Dhani app!!!

Hello team,

Please find the error occurred at the time of verification Or login into dhani for paying my emi.

Uninstalled and installed the dhani app for several times from yesterday.

Please look into this and do the needful as no contact from yesterday trying to reach customer service but they are just escalating to technical Department but even though the issue is not been resolved.as I'm crossing my EMI date which can affect me.

No proper communication as no emails to communicate as the customer service line is poor for assistance I'm trying on sending emails @[email protected] and [email protected] no email is getting delivered.

Please revert back or contact

Please feel free to reach PL # Pl03802148 for any assistance will be appreciated.

Soni

Errors in  Dhani app!!!

Sureshpawar

Jul 26, 2018

Not required personal loan cancel application. PL04993566

Cancel personal loan application No PL04993566, already cancelled my application dated 31/05/2018 via mail & dated 01/06/2018 customer care called phone 18604193333,
You mailed me dt- 26/07/2018, 10:25 pm approved my application kind your information my application no PL0499566 already cancelled please don't send me any loan regarding message & email.
Kind your information.

Suresh pawar
Mobile no. 9730133747

Not required personal loan already cancelled application.
atharv89

Jul 18, 2018

PL01547829

I applied loan from Dhani Application PL01547829 & my loan got approved on 4th July . On 7th July i submitted my documents & was told that it will take 24-48 hrs for amount disbursement . I kept on calling to get a proper reply but got only one thing every time i called poor customer service of India Bulls Dhani " it will take 24-48 hours more as verification team is verifying documents ". I called on 12th July & was told will be done on 13th July . called on 13th July & as per them it will be done by 17th or 18th July . & today when i called it will take 2-3 working days more . I have received multiple calls from customer service asking to apply loan but they do not check my records that how many times i have called & followed up with them , when i inform that my application is still under process they have same reply sorry for inconvenience caused & will be done soon

Jul 17, 2018

Disbursement of loan

Application No. PL02787872

I am waiting for my loan amount since 1 month.

My documents were collected on 18th june along with the signed cheque..

Awaiting your response

9920202055

Jul 17, 2018

Disbursement of loan

My Application No. PL02787872

My documents were picked on the 18th of June along with a signed cheque.. whenever i call the customer care department i get to hear 24 to 48 hours.

I need a clear understanding regarding the same..

9920202055

Jul 14, 2018

Dear Goverdhan,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your concern and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.
Goverdhan Verma

Jul 12, 2018

Change my moble number

vnvvpavankumar

Jul 11, 2018

Delay in Loan amount disbursment

Sir, My Indiabulls Personal Loan ID is PL04376431. I have submitted all my documents on 27th June 2018 to Mr. Naga Raj (His mobile no is 8309553367). Till today (After 15 days) my loan amount was not credited in my Bank Account. I have called so many times to customer care executives. But they told me "we don't know any thing ". What is the Problem ? Whey are you not disbursing loan amount in my account. If I am not eligible, please return my documents and close the issue.

personal loan

Dear Prasanth,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.

Personal Loan Pathetic Experience

Dear Mari M,

Dear Goverdhan,

Goverdhan Verma

Jul 6, 2018

ACCOUNT NO UPDATE

sir mere account se kisst nhi kat ri h plz aap mera account update kar dijiye jise apane aap kisst account se kate mera name GOVERDHAN VERMA ( LOAN A/C NO.. 30613539 ) HAI REG.. MOBILE NO ---9314587189
Mari_Mani235

Jul 5, 2018

Personal Loan Pathetic Experience

Hello Sir/Madam

Seek your support on my below concern

I have been following up with the team and none of them have courtesy to reply to mail/ resolving my problem

Almost more than 20 days from the day 1 of loan amount disbursed I'm not able to login App to get other details checked and repayment schedule details

I have escalated on the same day at contact centre and then sending mails

None of them have worried about and always saying some technical reason

Got two calls from backend and they told it's rectified

They are not even responding to my mails also

Please find below trail mail on my follow ups

Whenever I seek supervisor support at contact centre everytime customer support executive saying taht all are in meeting I don't know how these people will be in meeting all the 24/7

I'm seriously fed up with India Bulls at my first relation itself and I will never ever consider and refer to anyone

Today one guy suggested to use website for downloading..but in website there is no option to login itslef

Seek your advice and support to get my repayment schedule alone

Regards Mari M
9841003129/8124242293
kuth100ran

Jul 4, 2018

personal loan

Hi Team
In Ad IT IS SHOWN WITHIN THREE DAYS LOAN AMOUNT will be deposited into the account, and now given document to the executive on 20 days back, and called executive, his higher authority and customer care every time they will make query about contact number , name, personal details without fail and later under process within 48 hours is the reply. Now it is nearing a month, nothing happening why to cheat giving such ads and if loan cannot be sanctioned can reply immediately and return the documents, so that they can approach other good institution.

Prasanth K
Harish Muddan

Jul 3, 2018

Loan

Hi Team

Loan was approved on 8th June and Document submitted on 15 Jun, calling customer care waste of time and mailing to [email protected] another wast of time, hope you could provide the details asap.

PL05982643

Harish
Prateekss

Jul 3, 2018

Loan emi related

Dear Dhani Team

Loan was approved on 18th June and from Last 25th May. I wasn't initimated regarding the non auto debit or ECS from my account. This is the second time I called in n second emi had to be paid via app. I was charged with penatly which isn't my fault as no one from your team informed me regarding that. Kindly waive off the charges as you guys failed on your part keeping the coordination with the bank and me. I should not be the victim of your failed services. Kindly resolve the issue ASAP(#IPERCHA01060345)

Prateek Sehgal
pkumarg

Jul 2, 2018

No response

No response
my name is Pradeep Kumar Gupta cell number is 9650590484

I have submitted all my documents to Mr.Rahul (8920979737) on 21st jun 18
and till now there is no correct reaponse from customer care service
I want to cancel my loan.
please return my all documents within a week.

Jun 28, 2018

Persnol loan

Dear Dilbahadur,

Our team tried to contact you but your number was not contactable. Furthermore, we request you to provide an alternate number along with the feasible timings, which will assist us to get the needful done.

Railways UTS WALLET - Money not credited in the R- wallet
    I used netbanking to reacharge wallet by Rs.100, the...
    little app - I didn't get refund of my cancelled order
    I didn't get refund of my cancelled order. I...
    star vijay - We want Radha Krishna
    Please telecast Radha Krishna serial..Unga channel la...
    UP BEd - Fee Refund
    Dear Sir, I had been allotted college but due to some...
    HP laptop 15T - No delivery
    Sir my package is not delivered my order ID is 20190701....
    dental council of india - Dental Negligence, Wrong Treatment
    I am writing to formally complain about the professional...
    Thane Municipal Corporation - Dengue - prevention
    Dear Sir/madam, Multiple cases of dengue are reported...
    Flipkart.com - Flipkart cheats me
    I have place order of a glass card and suddenly on that...
    municipal corporation karimnagar - Very low pressure municipal water coming
    Very low pressure municipal water coming in muncipal park...
    Videocon DTH - Recharge
    Dear Umesh, We apologize for the inconvenience caused....