INDIA EMS POST

skmpd

Sep 5, 2018

Custom

Hello forum,
I made an order (smartphone) from Tomtop.com. I did't have an idea for custom charges.But when I checking the tracking details, its status showing "Retention Reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason". Tracking no "RF564638647SG".
Please suggest me the best solution for this. I am willing to pay the custom charges, if any. The value of invoice is 119.99 dollar.
Thanks in advance.
roshandadhe

Jul 3, 2018

My tracking number EH002784045SG

it is now showing below message on india post site. it is just a gift mobile. please help me to release it from Custom
Hema28

Jun 1, 2018

RR175419235MY

# RR175419235MY on 17th May 2018.

After tracking the Consignment on site at EMS India Post it says : 24/5/2018 Transfer from office of exchange (Inb), Next office Kochi International Mail.

Packageradar site says: 24/5/2018 Held by customs. (In transit for 16 days)
I can’t comprehend why this card is stuck at customs when it is if no commercial value.
No specific reason.

It’s been like 8 days now...no tracking updates since then.

Please kindly deliver it ASAP before 2nd June 2018

Despite the fact that it’s just a piece of greeting card...but it’s means a lot to me. Pls it’s my most humble request. I will be really grateful to Indian Post.

Hema
Hema28

Jun 1, 2018

Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)

I have sent a greeting card to my friend in India for his birthday through registered Post Malaysia with the tracking # RR175419235MY on 17th May 2018.

Packageradar site says: 24/5/2018 Held by customs. (In transit for 16 days)
No specific reason.

It’s been like 8 days now...no tracking updates since then.

Please kindly deliver it ASAP before 2nd June 2018

Hema
vpmsrinivas

Apr 10, 2018

MY parcel from banggood not yet dipached

Dear Team

My order bearing tracking number EH002419515SG not delivered to my location at Hyderabad Telangaana.

Item ordered on 04/03/2018

MY parcel from banggood not yet dipached

Marina Alves

Mar 5, 2018

Parcel not received

My Daughter has sent us a parcel from Italy and the tracking details are EE395809880IT on 29 Jan 2018, the parcel contains cosmetics and sweets, it is of no commercial value, after tracking the Consignment on site at EMS India Post it says : retained by customs for unspecified reason.

I have also made a complaint to the India Post Complaint No, 10008136667 on 26 February 2018, but I have not yet got a reply.

I cannot understand why this parcel is stuck at the customs, when it is of no commercial value.

Would expect to receive a reply on my mail id : malves@deloitte.com

Marina
khy

Feb 28, 2018

DRONE

I HAVE BOOKED ONE DRONE FROM HONG KONG HELD BY CUSTOMS@DESTINATION WHAT I WILL DO I HAD BROUGHT IT FOR MY PERSONAL USE NOT TO MISUSE IT.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST SOME REMEDIAL SOLUTIONS TO RESOLVE THE SAME NOW NO DETAILS AVAILABLE IT IS STUCKED IN SAME HELD BY CUSTOMS
DigeshPatel

Feb 13, 2018

Retained by customs for unspecified reason

HI Team,
I had order a gift from Turkey and right now it is showing status as "Retention Reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason". please let me know what action require from my end to get my parcel.

D V Patel
Akram Mo

Feb 13, 2018

Retained by customs for unspecified reason

I have sent a registered post from Ireland and it is withheld by Delhi Customs with no specific reason to action on it. Tracking shows retained by customs for unspecified reason. The package contains clothes for my kids and no electronic or prohibited items. The value of the items is specifed and examined by the international post office before it was been accepted. Can you please assist on the above.

Tracking Number - EF 726 079 378 IE
Destination - Hyderabad
M: +918978236788

Kind regards,
Akram

partha1234

Jan 13, 2018

No Update

EI074043480IN no update after January 10,2018.
DEV JAAT

Jan 7, 2018

Item not receive yet

Not any update and communication by EMS SPEED POST CENTRE since 01.01.2018
please help
2018-01-01 14:46 India,Jaipur G.P.O. Receive item at delivery office (Inb),Air,
2017-12-31 10:22 India,MUMBAI EMS Transfer from office of exchange (Inb),Air,JAIPUR SUB FGN POST
2017-12-31 09:02 India,MUMBAI EMS Receive item at office of exchange (Inb),Air,
2017-12-30 20:05 Singapore,SINGAPORE S02 Send item abroad (EDI-received),Air,MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
2017-12-29 11:06 Singapore,SINGAPORE S02 Insert item into bag (Otb),Air,MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
2017-12-28 15:43 Singapore,SINGAPORE EMS Receive item at office of exchange (Otb),unknown,
2017-12-28 15:33 Singapore,SINGAPORE EMS Receive item from customer (Otb),unknown,
2017-12-30 23:47 SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE Received at Air Transit Centre
2017-12-29 11:06 SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE Depart from Overseas Processing Facility
2017-12-24 20:31 SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE Notification of shipment confirmation
2017-12-24 20:31 SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE Notification of shipment confirmation

Tracking Number: EH002126193SGShipping Method: EMS Express Mail ServiceShipping Address:,Bikaner,Rajasthan 334001,IndiaPhone: 091-9413345851

US$38.99 * 1
gpatley

Dec 24, 2017

Important Admissions Package not received by university in US

ES791630626IN

The last status was updated on Dec 15, 2017, 12:49 pm Insert item into bag (Otb)India Post Domestic KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS.
These are important document required for my admission process. I'm already late and the status has not been updated for 10 days.
Naveen0687

Dec 23, 2017

No updates after transfer from office of exchange,next office BLR sub foreign post

There is no updates happening on EY101887284AU parcel it has been in same state since 19th dec.
Could you please help me do i need to contact anyone in mumbai post office since no updates after last status of transfer from office of exchange. Next office bangalore sub foreign post.
ravitejach

Dec 22, 2017

Christmas gift stuck at Customs

Dear Customs officers, Please release my package from the customs check. it supposed to reach before Christmas. Track Id: EH002064233SG. I will be more than glad if you could release the package. It is just a mobile phone.
ddjamo

Dec 8, 2017

Record item reason for retention by customs (Otb)

my shipper is experienced and followed all rules. why is the package delayed?

CL336507945IN
skelhoney

Nov 21, 2017

Retained by customs for unspecified reasons

My package has been held by Delhi Custom and nothing is happening on the tracking info
please help....EP038746755RU
skelhoney

Nov 21, 2017

Order Held by customs at destination

My package has been held by Delhi Custom and.nothing is happening on the tracking info
please help...EP038746755RU
anshu_aries23

delayin shipment

Shipment LB 529290 339 GB is showing status as transfer from office of exchange since 15.10.2017. No update has been made , its more than a month now.
anshu_aries23

Nov 21, 2017

Delay in delivery of consignment

Parcel LB 529290 339 GB is showing status as transfer from office of exchange from 15.10.2017. Its more than a month nothing has been updated so far.
Abdu2526

Nov 17, 2017

Package held by Delhi Customs

My package has been held by Delhi Custom and its been like 12 days now. Tracking number is CH154891569ET Please let me how much time it will take to get clearance...If any formalities are required then contact me +251966918961
Email Id: alexorganic10@gmail.com

Abdulhi Nur

anitha varadaraj

Nov 2, 2017

Retention Reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason

The parcel sent to Coimbatore has been retained by customs for unspecified reason. It will be helpful if you could explain why it has been retained ?
It is just basic gifts for my cousins and for my personal use when I come to India in a week's time.

Anitha Varadaraj
Western Australia
AngelaYiu

Oct 29, 2017

Custom held on & off since 05Oct

Seems not only EMS get held by custom.
My shipment by TNT to chennai, dont know how its get held by custom in Bangalore since 05.Oct , and from 12Oct we are being back & forth asked About what is the actual value.
(The item we are sending there is not for sale, we borrow there, and will be returning to us. But for custom purpose, we declared value of S$250.)
Latest situation tnt inform that they found a value from internet & charging us the duties base on that internet high selling price.
Its very much unfair to use a vlue found online & charge us import duties of INR246905.
We are at crying situation.. anyone can advise whats going on in custom in India. ..how can we being asked either agree to pay this amount to custom or destroy at cngee premises.
Either way are putting us in big lost with unfairness.. we need help & fair justification
Rahil

Oct 26, 2017

indian customs Delhi

My package has been held by Delhi Custom and its been like 10 days now...nothing is happening on the tracking info
please help....EA121390091HK
Rahil

Oct 26, 2017

Package held by Delhi Customs

My package has been held by Delhi customs India....its been there since 17 october and no advancement in tracking details after that..please help.....EA121390091HK
Aashima3108

Oct 24, 2017

Parcel not received

My parcel has been held by customs since October 10, 2017. No complaint forum link is functioning for Indian post website. Please help.
Parcel no: CJ467411091US
Aashima Gupta

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...