india [email protected] / reliance jio 4g

Nirmlwan

May 16, 2019

Jio recharges 349 but successfully

Jio recharges 349
The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO cutomer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this .My UPI ref number is Rtn43yr36de54
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I waited for a day and called to JIO customer care. They said that it has been declined from their side and you need to contact your third party payment mode for further queries. But UPI payment was successful. This is highly not appreciated. I'm totally dissatisfied with your service. I had to recharge my number with different payment mode. So please refund my transaction amount.
The transaction details are as follow
I have recharged my jio no 693040273 by jio app and paid through upi bhim. payment was done and 349 rs debited from my account but recharge wasn't successful
I have complained to jio customer, he replied that we have not received any money. I have also complained through mail at [email protected] but I didn't get any response.
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I have recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees as i have redeemed one voucher of 50 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address.I have recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done.

...
Niki Shah

May 11, 2019

My Recharge of 349 jio got decline but my money got deducted.

There was an issue regarding my recharge process of jio and my money for deducted that is rs.349. my UPI ID is ############. And my jio no. Is 9664361375. I have even registered my complaint to paytm app from whom I made my payment. I hope you can help me as soon as possible. This is my email address [email protected] please reply as soon as possible .
Kuntveer

May 1, 2019

Payment Faild

I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO cutomer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this .

rajeshsharma7626754

Apr 7, 2019

Recharge not completed

Recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this .
My UPI ref number is Rtn43yr36de54
have recharged my Jio number through Jio app by using upi transaction money was deducted from my account but recharge has not done please return my money back VPA [email protected] debited from thsi and credited to VPA
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
When I tried to call JIO customer care they re telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this

[email protected] Customer Care _ 099565 57460

tejashh

Feb 1, 2019

not refund money please refund

Automatically debited amount

Jio recharge 349

Ananyasingh67

Jan 23, 2019

Not add money

I have recharged my Jio number through Jio app by using upi transaction money was deducted from my account but recharge has not done please return my money back VPA [email protected] debited from this upi and credited to VPA
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I have recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I have recharged 349 on 6 march 2018 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. I recharged Rs.21 as data booster on 27th Feb 2018 via my Jio App with TEZ UPI as payment mode.The payment was successful to [email protected] and I was deducted Rs.21 from my bank account. But the booster pack hasn't activated.

[email protected] Customer Care _ 09956557460

Thanks sir
Karanwahi

Jan 22, 2019

Phonepe upi transaction failed not successful

Thanks sir
Appu kanashetti

Jan 18, 2019

I recharge my Jio no 9620935324 with 399
Amount debited but recharge not done
Please credit my amount in my account
Date 9 January 2019 time 7.44 AM
Vala

Jan 16, 2019

Rechareg not done

Dear sir my jio nombur 8849124071 rs 399 recharge date 12 jan 2019 time 10:11am transection no ############ my recharge is not recived plz emidetly refund in may accaunt
Regard
Vala vishram badha
Yogendra Suryavanshaam

Jan 14, 2019

My jio no. Was not richarge

Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I have recharged 399 on 8 January 2019 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 399 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address.
Yogendra Suryavanshaam

Jan 14, 2019

My jio no. Was not richarge

sajnasanoj

Jan 10, 2019

Recharge not done

Recharge of Rs.399 to JIO Number:9745995429 done with UPI [email protected] , amount debited from account but recharge not done.
Vishal00

Jan 8, 2019

Recharge og 399

Sir I recharge my no. But payment is not succesfull plz return my money otherwise
vipsgoyal88

Jan 7, 2019

money deducat

mene my jio app se jio 399 rs. ka rech. kiya tha
pese cut ho gye but rech. nahi hua .
ragister no. 8302020220
sandeep snady

Jan 4, 2019

jio recharge 399 has deducted money but recharge has not done

Name: Chokkarapu anjaneyulu
deducted money from GPAY upi

jio recharge for 399 has deducted my money but recharge has not been done.
Samir K Parikh

Jan 2, 2019

Jio Recharge money Rs. 399 deducted but recharge dint get credit to mobile.

Dear
My cell number is 9422516679.
Name Samir Parikh
Recharge done BHIM UPI.
Amount - 399/-
Date of Recharge - 20 -12-2018
Transaction no - ############

Money got deducted from SBI account but the recharge dint happen.
Please refund me my money.

Samir parikh

My jio no 892024007
Paytm payment bank
adeeb123

Dec 29, 2018

Transfer successful but recharge not done

I have transferred 398 in a UPI manner to [email protected] , the transfer was successful but recharge not done on my jio number 9074541847 please initiate the refund.
Account number is 17060100097901
IFSC code is FDRL0001706
Transfer initiated and successful on 25 Dec 2018.
Transfer done using Google pay.

Dec 28, 2018

Jio recharged

Money deducted but no recharge or refund..... Worst method of payment..... Where to comlaint and how money will reverse. Totally confused...... Readers pl avoid this way of payment....
vijaybrokade

Dec 28, 2018

balance deducted from account but recharge not done.

my account balance from upi has deducted for rs 148/- but jio recharge not activated on sim
ushasri patha

Dec 24, 2018

Recharge

I have recharged my jio number using billdesk upi payment has got successful but i didnt get any recharge for my number with transaction id ############
NALLALA raju

Dec 18, 2018

Mobile no not recharged

I have recharged my Jio number through myJio app by selecting UPI payment mode money debited from my account but recharge was not done please refund my amount
Siddhashwar

Dec 18, 2018

Rifand

I hava richarj 398 rs for upi balance
cat bat richarge nat dane my numbe

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...