India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

Dhanraj Baid

May 11, 2019

Server of Sarita Vihar Post office not working for last one month

Speed post documents not taken on 22.04.2019, 05.05.2019, 06.05.2019 & 11.05.2019 on the ground that server was not working causing lot of inconvenience to the offices of Jasola & Sarita Vihar. Server needs timely maintenance.

Complainant: Chaturvedi & Co.,Suite No-523, DLF Tower-B, Jasola, New Delhi-110025, Mobile No-9811028541
Fadderle

Apr 28, 2019

RE741465921IN Parcel stuck at DIMC New Delhi

RE741465921IN Parcel stuck at DIMC New Delhi
My Parcel with registration no RE741465921IN stuck at DIMC New Delhi since 20 March 2019.kindly process my item to my address quickly.
Reetika Dawar

Apr 3, 2019

REGISTERED POST MISSING

REGISTERED POST NOT DELIVERED AND SHOWING MISSING AT DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE FROM 26.03.2019
CONSIGNEMT NO RD168768045IN
Arvind Bajpai

Aug 17, 2018

Package not delivered

Respected sir/madam
My consignment no EV653903009IN has been struck at palam TMO from 19/06/2018.No tracking details after that.
Please look at the issue as it is very urgent to be delivered soon.
Please send me proof of delivery (POF) at my mail Id.

Arvind Bajpai
9627319369
opkan

May 14, 2018

MISSING ITEM FROM FOREIGN POST

THIS MAIL WEAS SENT TO INDIA POST NEW DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE (EMS POST)

Dear Concerned person !

I am reporting on parcel by EMS POST no EN 011 272 248 JP that was received with One Item MISSING from it (two shirts were ordered and one is missing), the parcel has been opened and re-sealed before it was delivered to us by Chattarpur post office.

Please check the above as this is the matter of serious concern to me that goods are missing from EMS POST parcels.

I would appreciate an immediate reply, if failing to get one from you then i will have to but take this matter further to the concerned authorities.

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Upender Kandhari

9871711929
Indradumna Banerjee

May 3, 2018

Urgent Letter not delivered

My consignment RR762228004SE is stuck on its way from DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 to KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO for the last 7 days after bein transferred from the office of exchange on 28.04.2017. Please help.
ZainMun

Mar 30, 2018

Waiting for package to be delivered

I am writing this email to inquire about a package CH039063911US shipped on 25/03/2018 from Chicago with final destination as Hyderabad. I see the package status online shows its with DELHI, EMS SPEED POST. Can you please let me know when this package reach its destination or is there any hold up at Delhi location. Package contains some of my financial documents that needs to be delivered this week. Appreciate your quick resonse on this.

nishantadvocate

Feb 17, 2018

Non Delivery

Please find the consignment no-Ref No-EQ490898608IN at address in House No-9,C/o Vinod Kumar Sarita Vihar,Madanpur Khadar,janta Flat New Delhi.

The alternative address is 6/40 Jungpura B New Delhi-110014.

Mobile No-9811141897,9631082831.

Please send the consignment to the alternative address as the consignment have not been received at Postal address given

I shall be thankful

Nishant Verma
sumit9911876502

Jan 30, 2018

item not dilivered

Receiver country U.S.A
tracking detail-- RD845814466IN
Packet not delivered till today (30 January)
sending date--25 DEC 2017

kaushal0011

Jan 5, 2018

item not delivered

Dear sir ,

Today I was full day at home waiting to get my passport delivered as I was tracking the single transit through online with tracking no EF252667356IN . It's disappointing to see a false track status as Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served. I didn't got any intimation.
It's serious issue . Please get it delivered my consignment asap and justify the reason of false status.
The number of the postman which is given on sms says number is not valid plz cheak number. the number given is- 8826360997

Already so many complaints are registered with the same issue still problem occurs. Kindly raise the concern to to the concerned department.

KAUSHAL KISHORE
GUINNKG

Jan 5, 2018

token distribution system in Sector 7 Rohini Post office

It has found that the agents sitting outside the Post Office at Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi -110085 are obtaining lots of tokens in their possession at the time of opening of post office and they generally distribute the same by taking money or to their clients to get the work done immediately. The general public are taking tokens are not getting any services after waiting for 3-4 hours every day.

Sir, today I have gone to the post office at 9.26 a.m. and got token number 103. I have waited upto 2.00 p.m. but my number not come. I have no other option to come back to my home.

Sir, I have enquired from some of the agents sitting outside the counters but inside the post office premises, they told that they have extra token by that time the working hours was over.

Sir, I want to withdraw money from post office but could not succeeded.

In view of the above I would request you to kindly look into the matter and enquire the incidences occur every day due to non-proper arrangement of token distribution system.

NIRMAL KUMAR GUIN
C-5/273, SECTOR-6, ROHINI,
DELHI-110085
MOBILE NO.9910436006
Saving Bank Account No.5103070592
DHANIA MOHIT

Dec 8, 2017

speed post parcel theft by ludhiana post office

sir i posted a parcel through speed post on dated 13/10/2017 consignment no. ED430200939IN to sukhjeevan singh vpo peori teh.gidderbaha diss.shri mukatsar sahib-152101 but my parcel was not delivered and when i track online my parcel shows recieved in ludhina post office on dated 16/10/2017 then i lodge a complaint throgh rohini sector-7 post office delhi -110085 on dated 28/10/2017 and post master said thar your article theft by ludhiana post office. when i contact ludhina post office master he told me your article theft by my delievery boy and you go for apply compensation form and i will passed your compensation as early as possible.
sir i have posted a mobile phone in that parcel and that is rs.13000 and i apply compensation form with original slip of speed post and mobile bill and submit to my post office sector-7 rohini delhi-110085 and after few days my compensation approved of Rs.142 and i shocked that which kind of majaak put on me through india post.
sir speed post means that your parcel 100% delievered why it is happened that my parcel theft by india post it is government organisation not private sir if you people doing this type of cheap thing then how we become a better india .
Sir now i request to you to give a compensation of rs.13000 as early as possible other wise i will sucide in india post office.
thanking you
mohit kumar R/O 166-A NAHARPUR SECTOR- 7 ROHINI DELHI-110085
Gaurang Garg

Nov 5, 2017

Parcel not received

My parcel has to come from Germany. Consignment no. -CL637859160DE
Date of dispatch 11/10/17
it has been 1 month and i haven't received it yet. On tracking facility available on India post website, the status has not been updated since 1 month.
I am in deep concern and wish for an urgent help in this matter.
Gaurang garg
PRIYANKA INDRODIA

Oct 17, 2017

Parcel stuck at Delhi Airport

My order has arrived to India on 9 October, it shows departed from INDIRA GANDHI INTL, DELHI. Kindly let me know when will I receive my parcel its already a week delayed and there is no further tracking given.
My tracking number is :UM094197882US
Akhil deol

Sep 19, 2017

Parcel stuck

Order number1435905989. Tracking number CG010460545DE. Last update was on 8 September 2017. Parcel was reached to Delhi customs. Please delivered parcel at given address
Dollysharma

Sep 12, 2017

Package stuck

My package with tracking no EH588861479IN has been stuck since 9-09-2017 with status "item dispached to APSO Mumbai zone A.
please dilever my package to mentioned address.
Dander

Sep 10, 2017

Missing packages

Items rm737725214in and RM737711881IN have never been updated in 21 days would you please email me and let me know the where abouts of both items please.

Varun82del

Aug 8, 2017

Parcel Not recieved

I had ordered a parcel for US on July 2nd.
Global Tracking Number: GM545324538111516082
Local Tracking Number: CG009367874DE
It has reached Delhi as per time i.e 18th July, however till today it is held at customs. I have been trying their number 011-23238917 and 011-23238880. the numbers are perpetually engaged.
I have no idea what to do and whom to contact.
I want you to please take an action on this

Email: [email protected]
Vaidehi Patil1

Jul 8, 2017

Parcel is missing

I had previously placed an order for items to be delivered from USA and it was delivered by USPS to India, it shows that it had departed Indire Gandhi Intl airport on June 24th but I haven't heard about my missing parcel for a while now.

It has a lot of sentimental value to me and I have waited for a long time for it to arrive due to a previously botched delivery in May, which is why it had finally arrived in India last month. I do not know why it was sent to Delhi customs office as I am in Mumbai and it could have been sent from here. I request you to please look into the matter immediately and inform me of the outcome.

Tracking number is UM093508875US
lepide.ajitsingh

Jul 6, 2017

Parcel Enquiry

Is there any update regarding this parcel:

Shipment #2706572-1591545 shipped on Apr 24th via
Event Date Event Time Event Detail Event City
4/25/2017 6:00 PM Departed Processing Center Bell, CA
4/25/2017 2:50 PM Parcel Order Manifested , Ready For Export Bell, CA
4/24/2017 3:11 PM Parcel Order Scanned Bell, CA
4/24/2017 10:20 AM Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse
Shipment Information:
Rahul Sharma

May 5, 2017

My package is stcuk

Dear Sir/Madam

My package is coming from USA and it is under custom from the 3/5/17 all required documents are submitted through Fedex but still no action taken against it.

And also calling from the 03/5/17 on provided number but no response from 3/5/17

last time my package stucked here and i got it after one month and i got it because i came to post office from Himachal prades.

I request kindly do not bother the customer.

jayveer

Mar 18, 2017

stooped my parcel

Sir I have Booked the parcel on 13/12/2016 to uttrakhand post office parcel not Deleverd
Parcel consignment number CV10486361IN please quick action

stooped my parcel

Arif Jamal

Mar 8, 2017

Unsuccessful delivery attempt.

Why does it always happen with India Post only that the parcel/courier/consignment is not delivered on/by time and rather it is returned to the merchant/sender itself.
Even after mentioning complete address,their delivery person are so insane that they don't find the address and even they don't prefer to contact on the receiver's number.
Eventually once I asked a staff of India Post,NFC Office about the same ,he exclaimed that they are not provided with funds from the govt. to give calling facilities.
I don't understand how these guys don't understand that their 10 paise call can make the comsignee not take extra burden of roaming here and there to receive the consignment,and even not have financial burden and mental tension. And if they are incapable of doing so they could just give a 'missed call' so that we ourselves could call back and tell exact location.

Never even have I seen such activities in other courier services.

Two of my couriers are misplaced.Given below are AWB numbers:
1) CD248845948IN
2) AQ681308630IN

Revert soon and get my couriers delivered at my address provided.
Vikas 9136

Feb 28, 2017

Pan card not received

My speed post no. EQ774909614IN and i have not received my pan card bt tracking status deliverd 25/02/2017 time 1:51pm.

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...