India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

Jan 10, 2017

Money stolen by 'Indira Gandhi International', Delhi, Customs Department!

I posted several complaints about my money being stolen by Customs Department from, 'Indira Gandhi International', Delhi.

I mailed a package addressing to my sister in Hyderabad on November 28th, 2016. As my sister never received it, I inquired in the post office here in Atlanta, GA, United States and they said the package was delivered to 'Indira Gandhi International', Delhi on December 3rd, 2016.

After more than a month on January 4th, 2017 my sister received my package but it is empty and all the money I sent was stolen by Customs Department from, 'Indira Gandhi International', Delhi. This is ridiculously insane!

The package had Rs 12,500 inside it! We had to mail the money because we were told that the Rs 500 and Rs 1000 are not valid anymore after December 31st 2016 due to demonetizing.

It's unbelievable and unbearable that the money is stolen!!! Please send our entire money Rs 12,500 to my sister who lives in Hyderabad. Kindly send an email to the email address attached to this post for my sister's address.

Here is the registration number of my package.

Registered No: RB537481162US

We are from a political family, so serious action will be taken on this custom's department if we do not receive our money either in check or cash within next 10 days. I am not even kidding and I am very serious about this.

Thank You!

Jan 7, 2017

Empty envelope sent to my sister

We sent money Rs500 and Rs1000 to Hyderabad, India (Demonetization effect) from Atlanta, Georgia, Unites States on November 28th and my sister in Hyderabad received an empty envelope today!!! All the money is stolen! This is unbelievable and I lost total faith in Indian customs department!

When I inquired in the post office here in Atlanta, they said it's delivered to 'Indira Gandhi International', Delhi, India on December 3rd, 2016 at 11:58 AM and it was sitting there for more than a month. Somebody from customs department in Delhi stole this money!

Registered No: RB537481162US

We need our money back, we had to mail the money as we didn't have any other option. I complained about this in this same form few days ago and there is no response. Please somebody take action and send our money back. Otherwise we will file a complaint about this customs department.

Thank You.
Narendn

Jan 7, 2017

Lost Money sent via Post from USA to Chennai (Demonetisation)

Dear Sir / Madam,
My Brother sent some Indian currencies (old Rs500 and Rs1000 notes) from US to India (Demonetisation effect) for exchange to new notes. Today we got the post without the currencies. Can anyone please help.

NK

Jan 4, 2017

Package stuck in Delhi

I mailed a package from Georgia, 'Unites States of America' to 'Hyderabad, Telangana, India' on November 28th, 2016 in Registered post and it still didn't reach my sister in Hyderabad yet!!! I have very important documents in there.

I inquired in the post office I mailed it from here in Georgia and they said it's delivered to 'Indira Gandhi International', Delhi, India on December 3rd, 2016 at 11:58 AM. They do not have any other information after that.

Registered No: RB537481162US

Kindly please check and let me know when this is going to reach Hyderabad? I have very important documents in there.

Thank You.
ekaterina palkina

Jan 2, 2017

Awaiting proof of purchase/value from addressee

Hello
My Parcel Tracking # CD250114244IN
is in the Retention Reason : Awaiting proof of purchase/value from addressee
How to send this proof of purchase?
Could you PLEASE provide the email to where i can send this proof

Dec 19, 2016

parcel delay

Hi Sir,

These below Id's are showing in Germany at Frankfurt on Nov 28 but after that no information has been provided. Kindly look into the matter.

RD669083540IN

Vivek Goyal
sachin1620

Dec 8, 2016

costum duty

always duty costum why call 9784189641 and high rate allways bad service jaipur costum post office so call me senior officar
pratibha238

Dec 3, 2016

packet stuck in delhi for a month

My consignment number RH072359402IN is in Status : Insert item into bag (Otb) for a month, There has been no activity since 07/11/2016. Nobody s picking up the phone in the call center. Please help
Babytang0105

Nov 15, 2016

Not delivery

I have one post office parcel sent from Taiwan to dharamsala on Nov-02, but now with no reason being kept in delhi foreign post office. Insides are normal things, but important. Please kindly fasten the process .
Tracking number: CC251248962TW
Contact:Mr. Tashi 09882888109
Email:[email protected]

Best regards,
Gloria.
RAJINDER PERSHAD JINDAL

Oct 5, 2016

Closure of MIS account on maturity - Payment not being made for want of calculation

Closure of MIS account no. 7041905 in the joint names of Rajinder Pershad Jindal and Kusum Lata standing at Rohini Sector 7, Delhi PO not being released for want of calculations SS one of the account holders died on 08.12.2012. Date of opening of MIS account is 06.09.2010 and date of maturity is 06.09.2016. I have visited concerned post office seven times and met the concerned Asstt. postmaster but to no avail. I did not have access to Sub Post Master, the head of post office. Request for early payment.
pg raj

Sep 29, 2016

Consignment not received

Consignment No LB686077385GB NOT RECEVIED TILL DATE KINDLY DO THE NEED FUL SIR
DATE IF DISPATCH 17/09/2016
vaneshty

Sep 22, 2016

PENDING PARCEL

Sir, I have not received my parcel yet which came from china via air. it have my very important item in the parcel come India on
31/8/2016 at Indira Gandhi Airport Delhi and now landing at DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE the parcel no (CP337961509CN) please deliver it as soon as possible at the address mentioned on it-

Roshanara Road

Delhi -7

Phone Number 9818100582

Sep 21, 2016

Parcel not received

Sir, I have not received my parcel yet which came from u.s.a it have my very important medicines in the parcel come India on
10/9/2016 at Indira Gandhi Airport Delhi the parcel no (CW560900107US) please deliver it as soon as possible at A-7 second floor
Prashant Vihar Rohini sector -14 New Delhi PLS give respones and do updates

Sep 20, 2016

Prashant Vihar Rohini sector -14 New Delhi

Nandika

Sep 19, 2016

Parcel Not Sent To The Right Place

I had sent a letter and some money through speed post to Pune (411041) from Jaipur(302012). It is showing delivered when i track the parcel, but the receiver hasn't yet received the parcel.
I ant to know who has received the parcel.
You are requested to please take stern action about it and deliver the same on top priority by tomorrow itself to the right address .Else, please let me know where they have delivered my post?
Parcel id: EE970777388IN
mail; [email protected]
Nandika

Sep 19, 2016

Parcel not delivered to the right place

I ant to know who has received the parcel.
shivaranjeni

Sep 18, 2016

Respected Sir/Ma'am
I have sent a parcel from germany to india on the 6th august 2016 and it has been more than a month now and the parcel is not received. The last update is that it was scanned at the frankfurt airport on the 14th august. Since then there has no update whatsoever. I have been calling up all the offices and writing mails and tracking everyday. It is our right to know why there is a delay in the parcel delivery and where exactly it is.
Tracking id : CL619378643DE

I kindle ask you to get back to me as soon as possible.
email id: [email protected]
number:9591972831

Sep 18, 2016

Parcel missing

Prashant Vihar Rohini sector -14 New Delhi

Sachidananda Jena

Sep 15, 2016

SPEED POST DIDNOT RECIEVED

Hi, I have not received a speed post having a register letter under speed post no . RO489224440IN. And the status is showing that item delievered. So please help me to get may post it is too urgent for me..

SACHIDANANDA JENA
Mob. No. 8456052783
Srishti Bhardwaj

Sep 15, 2016

Registered Post to Ireland

Hi , can you please find out whats going on with my registered post Ref RD499243823IN , its not delivered so far also
the status shows it stuck in DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 office since 7th Sept 2016
Please advise
Jitender Gautam

Sep 9, 2016

speed post not delivered EQ773373118IN

Hi, I have not received a speed post having pan card under speed post no . EQ773373118IN from 27 aug 2016

Jitender kumar

speed post not delivered EQ773373118IN

Renjith c

Aug 27, 2016

Delayed EMS

Sir/ma'am,
My friend an EMS post from Philippines to India, on August 12th with a tracking number of EE060322895PH, the last update was on 15th August, showing that the item despatched from Manila, after 15th there is no updates on the same.
I would greatful if you are kind enough to update me the status of the Percel.
yours sincerely
KRUNAL CHAUHAN
Email id, [email protected]
khan md

Aug 27, 2016

parcel missing

Dear sir, i have sent parcel from olaya riyadh through EMS speed post to india, kanpur
address to new chungi jajmau near dadamiya majaar kanpur (208010)uttar pardesh india.
on 10 april 2016 its duration was 15 days only . almost now more than 150 days fenished
but still i dont have any information.‚Äč
when i call on 28th april to riyadh post office its with custom id (cu160044242sa) .
still i did not received ...please help me where is my parcel and from which location its lost
or still with custom please kindly help me.i checked many places in india but no one know about my parcel
and many places in riyadh,batha,olaya post offices ,ETC.Even i checked online but there are also no any responces .
pls contact me flowing nomber 9795356134,9935103733
designasign8

Aug 26, 2016

Not returning luggage

This compliant is against India Post Head Master (Malviya Nagar 110017). I dispatched Parcel on 11 June, 2016, as per status it is stuck at Bangkok Custom Office (as they denied for this parcel courier) since 26 July 2016. And, India Post doesn't even bother to return back the luggage to India. Whenever, I go to office, instead of working he is just ignoring me saying you should go from here, it is not my responsibility of your luggage. I'm wondering, this is India Post responsibility if my parcel denied by international post office. They should returned back the parcel instead of putting my luggage as a dump.Most important, close India post office as it's phone number, website, it complaint website doesn't work. Transaction number - CD192178115IN, Complaint number - 10007113646

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...