India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

Manav Dahiya

Jun 14, 2019

17 Days Package stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

It's been 17 days and my product stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO. No update on India Post website too. Tracking # RP578365909CN
Manav Dahiya

Jun 14, 2019

Package stuck for 24 Days at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

Its been 24 days and my package stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO.
No updates on India Post website too. Tracking # RP573359685CN
zafrul

Jun 12, 2019

Speed post status not updated

I booked my consignment from Aurangabad BH HO to Kulathoor SO Thiruvananthapuram having consignment number-EF388451575IN on 30th May 2019 but it is not showing any update after Gaya NSH since last 10 days.I sent a mail to Kerla post also to Aurangabad post but there is no response from there.I am worried about my important document.Can you please help me out for this.
amansidhu

Jun 10, 2019

Item stuck at Ludhiana RMS

My parcel with tracking id RI268356590BG is stuck at LUDHIANA RMS from past 08 days and no update on reason. Please help.

Aliexpressuser777

May 23, 2019

My parcel stucked in same place

My international parcel with tracking id RF711923331SG coming from china is stucked at the same place from months. It is showing me the same place ( transferring to sultan puri c block). Kindly look into this matter.
Ragnarc

May 8, 2019

No update no delivery

Delhi ems released my registered letter but after that no update.
Nobody has a slightest of clue about my letter coming from overseas.
People working HERE ARE CLUELESS.
Kindly help locating my letter and getting it delivered.
LB275088655GB
Meenakshisetiya

Apr 25, 2019

Non Delivery of Registered Post / MOST URGENT

I have sent the Registered Post on 4th April for Netherlands and post office people told me it will be delivered to the destination within 10 days but till today it is not delivered and when I checked the status I came to know my parcel is lying on Netherlands Airport. My documents are very important but no one is taking responsibility. When my parcel will be delivered plz let me know.

Consignment number is RD957607795IN

Meenakshi Setiya
sumitkmr57485

Apr 18, 2019

Speed Post article not delivered

My parcel with tracking no. SYMY109294054 has reached guwahati RMS on 1st March 2019 morning and today it is 4th March 2019 and it didn't forward my parcel to next station. Already it took more than 30 days to reach India and now guwahati rms is further delaying the process. I request you to kindly do the escalate the matter to appropriate level. India Post is the oldest in India and Indian subcontinent therefore I agreed to send my parcel by India Post but now I'm regretting it. I should hv chose DHL ect.
RAJESH SOREN

Apr 17, 2019

ATM CARD not received

ATM CARD Not Received
My speed post consignment no.EB475586007IN in which my ATMCARCard has been sent from Chennai on dated 26/3/2019 but it's till date not be received by me.
In oline tracking it's show not show the status only show date not found further information.

Regarding
Rajesh Soren
Harminder786

Apr 16, 2019

Not got my consignment

Sir/mam, m consignment/parcel which is my pan card has bagged to ludhiana rms(crc) on 7 april and today is 16 april...can you please tell me how many more days does it take to get my pan ...its urgent please send my consignment and my consignment no is RM571307067IN and this is my contact no 7973550704

Not got my consignment

AbhishekPriyadarshi

Mar 19, 2019

Item stuck at Kolkata Exchange

My parcel with tracking id RX431763349CN is stuck at India Post from past 25 days and no update on reason. Please help.

Abhishek
9886206001
Karli Nyori

Mar 5, 2019

Non delivery of Parcel

My parcel with tracking no. SYMY109291054 has reached guwahati RMS on 1st March 2019 morning and today it is 4th March 2019 and it didn't forward my parcel to next station. Already it took more than 30 days to reach India and now guwahati rms is further delaying the process. I request you to kindly do the escalate the matter to appropriate level. India Post is the oldest in India and Indian subcontinent therefore I agreed to send my parcel by India Post but now I'm regretting it. I should hv chose DHL ect.
mailvarunm

Feb 1, 2019

Tracking no. RV144732143GB

A registered post sent by UKNARIC has been received in India (DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE) on 28th January and there has not been any update on it ever since. The tracking tool on India Post website says the next office is BANGALORE SUB FGN POST.

I need this letter on an urgent basis for visa purposes, please help.

Varun

niranjanrode

Jan 25, 2019

Delay in Delivery of Speed Post

I had sent two couriers via India Speed Post service on 12/01/2019 to Canada. Till date, these couriers have not been delivered. I checked the status on India Post and IPS website and there is no status update after 13/01/2019. I have sent multiple emails to India Post, raised a complaint on their website and also have called the helpline number. But no one is providing an update.

This is very frustrating as the standard delivery timeline has already been exceeded and no one is providing any updates. I want to know where are my couriers and when will they be delivered.

Given below are the tracking and complaint numbers. Hope for a resolution at least through this forum as I have not received any resolution so far. No response at all from India Post. This is very frustrating and unprofessional service on behalf of India Post.

EM392432731IN - 10009097499
EM392582740IN - 10009097531
niranjanrode

Jan 25, 2019

India Post

I had sent to speed posts to Canada on 12/01/2019. Till date, they have not been delivered. I have sent multiple emails and already have registered complaints and have also called the customer helpline. I am not getting any help or any update from any of the sources. The Inda Post and IPS website tracker only shows status till 13/01/2019. There is no status update after that. I have no idea where my speed posts are and what is the status. This has already exceeded the standard delivery time for speed posts.

Please advise on the status of my couriers. Given below are the tracking numbers and complaint numbers.

EM392432731IN - 10009097499
EM392582740IN - 10009097531
ankit.prusty1998

Jan 18, 2019

Delay in shipment

I have sent a document through india post to US having tracking number EO451177440IN since 10 days have been past it has not been delivered kindly expediate the shipment.it been harassing service given by so hyped goverment india post they should bring more efficient in their delivery system than advertising.As goverment organisitaton people have faith on you but due lack of cooperation and illict manner people are losing trust in such organisation .i hope you will take prompt action help me .Looking for postive action from your side.
ravijha327290

Jan 17, 2019

Regarding the delivery of the consignment

I sent my article on 27/12/2018 10:26:30 and the tracking is showing that item bagged since 28/12/2018.

Can you please deliver my order as soon as possible.

Tracking number:--ED148922253IN

Regarding the delivery of the consignment

ruchiraravi

Dec 31, 2018

Parcel not delivered

My parcel with consignment number EB795621766IN has not been delivered to the given address at Hyderabad. On tracking, it shows delivered to some Chennai address. Please resolve the issue.
Gholam

consignment did not received

My consignment from my SBI, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi was dispatched on 5/11/2016 with dispatched Number: EB260354350IN. But I did not received it till date.
Rich Kumar

Parcel not delivered

My speed post No. EE488375562IN booked on 26/11/2018 from Kohima for Ahmedabad. I am waiting from last 10 days this parcel is at Palam TMO from 28/11/2018 and not moving from last 8 days. Why this parcel is stucked at Palam TMO. When will I receive my parcel. Already complaint About it But no response from India post.
Imran Aziz Ahmed

Parcel not delivered.

Greetings,

I had sent a parcel to Bangalore (India) from Saudi Arabia (Thuwal post office) on 21st November 2018. The package has not yet

been delivered to its recipient. The Saudi Post tracking number is CP070984598SA.

The tracking website has not been updated since 23rd November 2018:

Please can you provide an update?

Many thanks and kind regards,
-Imran Ahme
Shivkumara Chauhan

my courier no delevar

sir my courier no EK544558176in no DELIVAR mi resiver my name is SHIV KUMAR CHAUHAN deliver address- KISUNPURA POST-RAMPUR BALBHADRA JAKHANIA GHAZIPUR UTTAR PRADESH INDIA 275203 courier deliy
VISHAL KUMAR MEENA

Dec 2, 2018

Consignment no:- EU680242013IN
Sir,I have send my parcel through India post speed post on 27 nov 2018 from RMS mirzapur but last status shown on 30 nov 2018 at TMO Palam but now not online tracking not updated.my parcel have Govt job regarding documents if not reached at destination address till 03 Dec 2018 on 5 PM than my govt job candidature may be cancelled.please delivered my consignment immediately.thanking you
Mob no:- 9406270045

VISHAL KUMAR MEENA

Dec 2, 2018

Consignment no.:- EU680242013IN
Sir,I have send my parcel on 27 dec 2018 from RMS mirzapur but till now showing parcel by online tracking at Palam TMO.sir my parcel has govt job related documents if my parcel not send at destination address till 03 dec 2018 than my govt job candidature may be cancelled.so please immediately send my parcel.thanks
Mob no.:- 9406270045

subham101010

Dec 1, 2018

Delay in passport delivery

My passport dispatch status is "Bag Despatched to SILIGURI" for past 5 days. Consignment number is PP6322271963IN How long it takes to deliver a passport from kolkata to siliguri (pin-734001)? Kindly do something. Its very urgent..

http://www.megatypers.com - Confirmation code
    I didnt receive confirmation code heres my...
    Railway quarter repairing - repairing of door and balcony
    I've complained my times abut the damaged door of my...
    Google pay - Refund my money to the bank
    Hello sir I sent Rs250 to the sbi bank account but it been...
    TNEB MADIPAKKAM - Fouling of overhead transmission lines
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of No 4, Rajalaksmi...
    indiaideas - Refund myoney
    Hello sir i have done a transaction of ₹349 on 18 June ,...
    Bihar Student Credit Card - DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
    Pending from TPVA by Am Document is pending from more...
    Maa TV - Karthika deepam serial
    Blasphemous comparison with characters of Ramayana. The...
    The good counsel academy - Unable to get admission
    Respected Team, I am a parent (Pravin Lokare) and I had...