India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

DPa1105

Sep 8, 2020

Kolkata RMS TMO

sir my registered parcel is EJ199326799IN and it is booked on 31/08/2020 10:44 am at Ranchi GPO. But during tracking it is showing my parcel has been stucked at Kolkata RMS TMO since 03.09.2020 16:34 hrs. Please deliver my parcel asap.

It is urgent.
Llmonisha

Sep 4, 2020

DELAY/STUCK

RK865454356IN booked on 10/07/2020 from Bangalore to kohima has still not the reached the costumer. It's nearly 2months already and I still stuck at Dimapur TMO.

DELAY/STUCK

HP Verma

Sep 4, 2020

Non delivery of Speed Post

I have booked a speed post letter from Mhow, Indore Post Office having Speed Post Number EI245545533IN on 21 Aug 2020 to deliver at Post Office Sarkaghat (Pin 175024), Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. The letter has not been delivered till 03 SEP 2020 and wandering here and there like at KOL AP TMS, Sambhalpur nsh and all and presently showing status as despatched from Bhubaneswar NSH. I don't know why the letter is being circulated to all these destination instead of despatching it to concerned Pin code by all the Post offices where it is received. The letter contains original civil testimonials and were required to reach the destination on or before 31 Aug 2020 and due to non delivery of article someone had lost his job also. I just request the authorities to firstly deliver the mail and also to pin point the responsibility of negligence.

HP Verma

Non delivery of Speed Post Non delivery of Speed Post Non delivery of Speed Post

Dhaneshwar khutel

Deley my speed post

Sir//madam EC178901654IN 19/08/2020 ko abhanpur pin 493661 से पोस्ट किया था जो ट्रैकिंग करने पर jabalpur nshसे dispatched 28/08/2020 दिखा रहा है । सर उसमे मेरा कालेज assignment है नियत तारिख 29/08/2020 पर भी कॉलेज नही पहुचा तो मेरा साल बर्बाद हो सकता है और अभी भी mera post jabalpur से chhinwara ke बीच मे4दिन से है sir मै क्या करु मुझे समझ नही आ रहा please sir help me sir मेरा mo. No. 8889571751 है
Iftekar333

Item not yet reached

I speed post on 14th Aug 2020 to arunachal university of studies, namsia. It is stuck in tinsukia ich and has not reached final destination after 18 days. My consignment no. EW385629733IN...
Please sir send my documents to my university as it is very urgent for my admission
Iftekar333

Item not yet reached

I speed post some urgent documents to arunachal university of studies, namsia from Kolkata on 14th August 2020. It still didn't reach.it is stuck in tinsukia ich. After 18days my documents didn't reach. My consignment no. EW385629733IN. I'm requesting you to deliver my documents to my university as it is very urgent for my admission

Mesachin486

Aug 26, 2020

Not received speed post

Indian postal department has not delivered my post which was booked on 18/08/2020 from Kharagpur SO to Malviya Nagar SO by inland speed Post with tracking id : EW384689378IN.
The post is dispatched from kharagpur NSH on 19/08/2020
03:13:16 and then no further updates on it.
The post is containing my important documents. So i request you to please do the needful so that i can get my speed Post.

Prabhat 9737

Aug 8, 2020

Not received speed post

Indian postal department has not delivered my post which was booked on 17.07.2020 from Shalonibari SO to Jaina SO by speed Post with tracking id : ES867720655IN.
shgh2020

Aug 7, 2020

International urgent registered post not delivered

It is a registered post from France which is very important and delivery in time is very critical . It has the tracking id: RK495622794FR.
From 21st July it is stuck in Mumbai CRC L1R in item bagged status with no updates.

last status:
21/07/2020 04:26:47 India Mumbai CRC L1R Item Bagged

Can you please provide an update. It is a very urgent letter.
Sumanjoardar

Aug 6, 2020

Delay in delivery

I have sent an important Letter via speed post on 21.07.2020. my consignment no is EW433101630IN..
The consignment is still stuck at kolkata airport NSH...why such extreme delay.. please take initiative
Sudipta11

Jul 22, 2020

My product is stuck in chennai airport sorting office

RF773023103SG consignment number.. Stuck in chennai airport sorting office.. It has arrives on 8 july.. Kindly help. It is urgent

My product is stuck in chennai airport sorting office

Letter is not delivered

This is my tracking id RT898659750DE INDIA POST
Since july 6th india post is not updating my tracking stautus not delivering my mail
It is a vvv importtant letter from germany embassy please send it as soon as possible it is at delhi mailing centre and i am at hyderabad please send my mail immedietly

Letter from german embassy

Sir please update the track or deliver my letter
It is a very important letter which is stuck in delhi india post
My tracking id is RT898659750DE
Tracking is is not updated since 6th july it only shows bagged item
Please deliver the letter as soon as possible and update the tracking status
It is very devastating situation that we need to wait for sooo long please deliver it asap

Letter from germany

It is a very important letter from germany embasy
Since 6th july nothing is updates in the track
India post tracking id -RT898659750DE
I am trying every possible way to get the letter but no update in the tracking nor letter is delivered

Jul 2, 2020

Non delivery

Respected Sir/Madam
My friend has sent my documents to me by speed post on 24 june 2020.
It is an urgent document that I have to submit in army.
Consignment no is EM327391201IN.
Now it is in Chandigarh TMO. Kindly send it to me as soon as possible.

My mobile number Vadivel 9894218268
Maqsood zafar

Jun 6, 2020

Speed post not delivered since 03 march 2020

My degree marks transcript sent through speed post by patna university ,consignment no RF150524462IN is not delivered yet to canada.i mailed and tweet the details several time to indian postal
Department.Please delivered asap and confirm the status.

Speed post not delivered since 03 march 2020

SAGNIK GHOSH

Apr 28, 2020

When parcels will be delivered?

Two of my international parcels have released by Kolkata custom long ago and sent next POs, but since then no delivery attempts were made. When contacted, local po told me as lockdown is till 3/5/20 so delivery will happen after that. But now we understand lockdown will be extended further and we don't know when actually will be lifted.
My question is, why postal department not delivering parcels using their mobile vans and other means? As we can't visit local PO at least this much can be done.

koushik32

Apr 27, 2020

medicine parcel stuck at SP TMO Jalandhar

A parcel containing cancer medicine has not moved ahead of SP TMO Jalandhar since 20/04/2020. We have not been able to provide medicine to the patient since 20/04/2020 as the parcel has not arrived. The parcel has been dispatched from Dharamshala,
Himachal Pradesh on 15/04/2020. Kindly help us.
Saphal Maharjan

Mar 25, 2020

Tracking status is not updated from March 19th 2020

My package from india to nepal is stuck from march 19th 2020 and showing the same status (Mumbai EMS Speed Post center). Please can you check what is the problem and when can I recieve my package. The tracking reference number is EM328206250IN

Thanks and Regards//
Saphal Maharjan

Jennifer luke

Jan 27, 2020

Non delivery of foreign post

registered post dispatched from UK to Pune on the 18th Jan still held at Delhi foreign post office. Ref no : RZ540132034GB. Time frame given for post to reach India was 5 days, been more than 10 days now. Horrible service. What's shocking is it's not even a package it's just very important documents that needed to come in time.just so shameful , useless service. Cannot wait to give a similar review in many more forums.
lal112

Jan 27, 2020

Package stuck between Kolkata LCAO and Guwahati RMS

My package from aliexpress bearing consignment no RB886141764SG have been stuck between Kolkata LCAO and Guwahati RMS since the 4th of jan 2020. There have been no more update since the mention date. Please update it soon as i really require the package. Thank You.
gaya3c2

Nov 3, 2019

Related transcript

My two posts containing documents to Canada has been stuck in the Chennai sorting office from the past 18 days.
What Is the solution for this?
Tracking ids are
RT514477791in and
RT514477788inl
P Abhimanyu

Oct 26, 2019

Not Receive the Delivery

Item not received
Tracking number EF291123909IN
My Article has correct address on it but i didn't receive any call or my courier. I have been calling several offices for the delivery but it is still not coming and every time I track it, it shows it has been redirected to source address.
Can you please send it ASAP( pin code 560067).

Mob: 8217255435

DDLG

Oct 24, 2019

AADHAAR NOT DELIVERY

my aadhaar is missing in post office .
SasmitaSwain

Sep 17, 2019

Not receiving my provisional certificate from ignou

Ignou has sent me my provisional certificate through registered post in March12,2019 registered post no-RD195986840IN.But parcel has not delivered to me.Plz inform me where is my parcel???