India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

Gholam

consignment did not received

My consignment from my SBI, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi was dispatched on 5/11/2016 with dispatched Number: EB260354350IN. But I did not received it till date.
Rich Kumar

Parcel not delivered

My speed post No. EE488375562IN booked on 26/11/2018 from Kohima for Ahmedabad. I am waiting from last 10 days this parcel is at Palam TMO from 28/11/2018 and not moving from last 8 days. Why this parcel is stucked at Palam TMO. When will I receive my parcel. Already complaint About it But no response from India post.
Imran Aziz Ahmed

Parcel not delivered.

Greetings,

I had sent a parcel to Bangalore (India) from Saudi Arabia (Thuwal post office) on 21st November 2018. The package has not yet

been delivered to its recipient. The Saudi Post tracking number is CP070984598SA.

The tracking website has not been updated since 23rd November 2018:

Please can you provide an update?

Many thanks and kind regards,
-Imran Ahme
Shivkumara Chauhan

my courier no delevar

sir my courier no EK544558176in no DELIVAR mi resiver my name is SHIV KUMAR CHAUHAN deliver address- KISUNPURA POST-RAMPUR BALBHADRA JAKHANIA GHAZIPUR UTTAR PRADESH INDIA 275203 courier deliy
VISHAL KUMAR MEENA

Dec 2, 2018

Consignment no:- EU680242013IN
Sir,I have send my parcel through India post speed post on 27 nov 2018 from RMS mirzapur but last status shown on 30 nov 2018 at TMO Palam but now not online tracking not updated.my parcel have Govt job regarding documents if not reached at destination address till 03 Dec 2018 on 5 PM than my govt job candidature may be cancelled.please delivered my consignment immediately.thanking you
Mob no:- 9406270045

VISHAL KUMAR MEENA

Dec 2, 2018

Consignment no.:- EU680242013IN
Sir,I have send my parcel on 27 dec 2018 from RMS mirzapur but till now showing parcel by online tracking at Palam TMO.sir my parcel has govt job related documents if my parcel not send at destination address till 03 dec 2018 than my govt job candidature may be cancelled.so please immediately send my parcel.thanks
Mob no.:- 9406270045

subham101010

Dec 1, 2018

Delay in passport delivery

My passport dispatch status is "Bag Despatched to SILIGURI" for past 5 days. Consignment number is PP6322271963IN How long it takes to deliver a passport from kolkata to siliguri (pin-734001)? Kindly do something. Its very urgent..
rajivprasad

Nov 26, 2018

EU453222708IN Speed post

Till date my parcel is not delivered to its destination point below is the tracking record for my parcel booked by speed post India postal service.

Event Details For : EU453222708IN Current Status : Bag Despatched to NSH MUZAFFARPUR
Date Time Office Event
20/11/2018 20:15:39 PATNA AIRPORT TMO Bag Despatched to NSH MUZAFFARPUR
20/11/2018 18:09:24 PATNA AIRPORT TMO Bag Received
19/11/2018 22:27:41 NSH NOIDA Bag Despatched to PALAM NEW DELHI
19/11/2018 21:12:53 NSH NOIDA Item Bagged for NSH MUZAFFARPUR
19/11/2018 18:40:53 NSH NOIDA Item Received

Kindly help me out to get the current status of my parcel where it is stucked & when shall it will get delivered to my destination point.
Enao

Nov 23, 2018

Parcel not yet received

Sir, my registered parcel no CP179089319IN has not been received even after more than 1 month.
My parcel has been sent from Chandigarh to Imphal on 13/10/2018.
Kindly do the necessity steps to send me my parcel soon as it is very important for me.
shivam11_

Oct 23, 2018

Stuck speed post

My ATM card has applied on 22/09/2018. It's recieved at Tinsukia ICH on 27/09/2018.Tinsukia ICH takes 20 days to dispatched it. But now 22/10/2018 (one month ago) it's still stop on Tinsukia ICH. Please report them, ATM card should not be stolen by someone.

Stuck speed post

geeta das gupta

Oct 11, 2018

Registry not reach at proper time.

Respected Postmaster, GPO Patna
I submitted my Registry, which detail no. is - RJ159148446IN dated - 29-09-18. This is very unfortunate to say you that my registry not reach at Flat no. 402, Atma Smriti Apartment, Opposite Hiteshi Happyness Home, Buddha Colony, Patna, pin- 800001 till now (dated- 11-10-18). I personally contact at GPO, Patna, but there is no response for this. I request you to kindly deliver the post at proper place.
Amit.214

Oct 11, 2018

Delay passport despatch

My passport dispatch status is "Bag Despatched to ICH HOWRAH" for past 5 days. Consignment number is PP626416130IN. How long it takes to deliver a passport from HOWRAH to East Midnapore (pin-721454)? Kindly do the needful. It's urgent.
moni yadav

Oct 10, 2018

MAKSHEET NOT RECEIVED

name: Nisha yadav
roll no. 1381010033
add: B-603 sector-77 Antriksh Society Noida
pin:201301

sir i applied for my marksheet of btech 3rd and 4th yr from aktu website online on july and on tracking detail it is showing that product is received to the address given by me as B-925 GD COLONY ,MAYUR VIHAR PHASE -3 , DELHI-110096 ,but your postman named-Mr. Vipin from vasundra enclave office Delhi-110096 said that he deliver your post on your house not to any person he kept the post to your house not to any person. He does not complete their responsibility to give the post to person and also take the signature he left my post in the house without the presence of any one or even not called me for the post.
I called him then he said that mam everytime i am doing the same thing and i forget about that post and then i went to the post office told postmaster for this his behaviour was very rude and no one helped me for that post .Please help me for my marksheets.

Post tracking number :EB207999366IN
Nairamrita

Oct 4, 2018

Speed post

My consignment : EC130664871IN
Had reached Kolkata on 1st of October. There hasn't been any updates after that.
susheel.212@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018

Speed Post article not delivered

EM492350099IN is my tracking no
Its been booked on 14.09.2018, but still not delivered
Its very important to me to reach the article within time limit, otherwise i will lose one academic year , Delhi GPO is not delivering my article, its with them only.
shashank priyadarshi

Sep 25, 2018

postman returned my post

Dear Sir my post containing ATM card was returned by area postman.When I contact him then he gave reply that mentioned address is wrong but this is the true reason because some days past he had given my adhaar card on that address. When I again contact him then he said that he had returned by giving reasons that address is not correct and when I said that I will do complain against him then he talked very rudely.This is very shameful.
shelly chakraborty

Sep 22, 2018

delay to recive percel

BOOKING NoCM055199158IN booked from Mombai to Arunachal so &bag despatch to GAWAHATI on Sep6 but till now no tracking updates & item recived. pls.....take n/a.
Mousumi123

Sep 18, 2018

Speed post didn't delivered and can't track my consignment

My tracking ID is -EW183781225IN.. I have sent a consignment last Monday 10th September 2018 from agarpara s.o to Karimganj h.o but the consignment didn't delivered and also can't track .. there were no updates after 11th September.. plz deliver it as soon as possible .
Aadi Dev

Sep 15, 2018

Delay in delivery of registered parcel

My Registered parcel which was sent from hyderabad to kerala hassn't yet been delvered .There is no further updates after 1st of September 2018 .
Consignment No : CA103137460IN
Please do the needfull
Manishshukla2201

Sep 6, 2018

Parcel yet not delivered

Sir my Speed post tracking no. is PP710942776IN .It is strucked in muzaffarpur since last 3 days.it has very important document which is necessary for my ward admission in college.
Sir please deliver it as soon as possible .
Rakesh9132

Aug 23, 2018

Delay in delivery.

I was sent a parcel from Cuttack GPO to Bhubaneswar destination(751009) on 18th Aug 2018 by Registered post.I tracked my post status its showing that the item is received in Bhubaneswar RMS on 19th aug.but after that no any further updates.Please do something,its a important parcel and have to reach today(23aug 2018).After 23 it will not accepted. My consignment no is RO892721989IN
PLS HELP ME
settikadu

Aug 20, 2018

speed post delivery can not be tracked

speed post booking no: ET632163797IN which was booked at Mullur-636203.

delivery details can not be tracked on on line
rajnish002

Aug 19, 2018

delay in delivery

My article got stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO,no update since 14 august having ref. no. RR133984781TW. Please do the needful for delivery of article.
Sagar Singla 92

Aug 16, 2018

My parcel late delivery

My parcel late delivery
We have not received our parcel.
Dear Sir/Madam
I am from Punjab. MY cusion sent a gift for me from UK by EMS speed systems to me in India.
My parcel was sent to C.E.D. New Delhi -2 (Tracking number: LO020317305GB. It was noticed to send to customs (Inb) from 6th JULY 2018).
I have no idea what is going on .
I request you to take immediate actions for prompt delivery.

If there is an issue, please inform me.
anandsur

Aug 13, 2018

Delay in registered post

Tracking no. RP726277585IN by regd post is not yet delivered to its destination FALLHAVEST AVENUE BRAMPTON CANANDA. On the website it shows, Bagged to DIMC1 Vasant Lok. The status has not changed from 16.07.2018
please look into this matter as its very urgent .there are very important documents which need to be delivered to . Kindly look into this matter. My email id is surinder _palanand@yahoo.com and contact is 9872002322

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...