India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

yashwanthremidi

Mar 15, 2019

Product delayed for long time at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

Please release my parcel from KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO. It stuck there for many days and it is an urgent item.

Consignment Number : RX450308603CN
email: [email protected]
sender: AliExpress
Origin Country: China
Kiran_Menon

Feb 14, 2019

Parcel not received

My parcel arrived at Delhi International Mail Centre on 22 Jan 2019, but it is still not dispatched to the destination post office, Bangalore.

Tracking no. RD211825976SE
harruk

Dec 5, 2018

DO NOT RETURN THE PARCEL

Dear sir madam,

I was sent a document from germany on 30.10.18. the docket no. is RS06243582DE.
this was received at bangalore and not reachedmy residence. On tracking it was found that the Pincode was entered as 560027 instead of 560078. Hence request you to kindly redirect the above document to 560078 and oblige. The correct address it should be delivered is as follows:

S hariharan
#54, 12th cross, 4th Main,
Shreyas colony, Gauravnagar
Bangalore 560078

Telephone : 9900064238.

Kindly do the needful and oblige.

warm regards

hari
Ankit

Aug 26, 2018

Non Delivery of Article

I have recently used the services from Kolkata to Bangalore with the consignment number as EW050431710IN on 21st August and unfortunately the status updates are missing after 22nd August which showed as despatch to Bangalore. This had rakhis and the festival was today.

I along with my mother had tried to reach personally in the nearby post offices in Bangalore as well as Kolkata but had not heard no response as the team was busy in making the other state responsible for the breakdown/failure

Nobody is bothered to update the status of the parcel from last 4 days along with that nobody is helping to reach to the correct place.

Non Delivery of Article

manranji

Jul 31, 2018

Postal Article Not delivered

I have sent a speed post item on June 23 from Beijing to Bangalore. I was told that the same would be delivered in 5 days. It is already 9 days now and the letter is stuck at Bangalore sub fgn post office for the last four days. It was an important document that had to reach by Monday. There is no way to contact the post office or anybody concerned. The tracking number is EA304869648CN. Please help. Rgds/Ranjith/9886658340
Om Prakash

Jun 18, 2018

Parcel from Poland status not updated

Hi there,

I'm writing this with great distress, that there is no further update of my parcel RR190192370PL ever since it left poland on the 30th of may. It's been more than 18 days and I'm looking forward to see it's progress in the mail stream and reach me at the earliest.

Best regards
Om
Rubi Z

Feb 1, 2018

Item lost

I had sent a parcel, the item got received but most of the important items are missing... Tried lodging a complaint on the website no response still since 4 days and tried calling on the given postal website, phone is continuously busy.
I need to find my product or lease find the person who has deliberately remove the parcel as the side of the parcel was opened when received. I also got a letter from the receiving end post office that goods almost 3kg are missing.

Item lost

skbagdai

Jan 26, 2018

Non delivery of Parcel

I had bought socks from FB and seller Trend Baron sent through ChinaPost on 23 November 2017 and after reaching Bangalore it was not delivered and sent to Mumbai today's it's our Republic Day 3 months and 3 days does this take to deliver parcel?? After reaching Kolkata India in December 2017

Non delivery of Parcel

sai kiran reddy banda

Jan 24, 2018

order not recieved

I have not received my parcel, its been 5 days and the status has been the same. could you please help me to get my order, its urgent, I am waiting for it from a very long time. I would be obliged if I get my order soon

19/01/2018 15:22:58 India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air BANGALORE SUB FGN POST
19/01/2018 14:41:49 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air
18/01/2018 15:27:00 Hong Kong HONG KONG GENERAL POST OFFICE Insert item into bag (Otb) Air
16/01/2018 16:29:00 Hong Kong Receive item from customer (Otb) Air

my address: colive center point, ayappa layout, first cross,marthahalli, ,banglore,karnataka,560037.
phone No. 7032757386
SharonIsac

Jan 22, 2018

Non delivery and non updation of status

I was scheduled to receive a package of a few items ordered online from UK. Unfortunately, its more than 3 weeks late and the status of the parcel has not been updated since 4th Jan. Consignment no: EA125679119NL

Pls do the needful.

Sheeba
Suresh Doraiswamy

Jan 2, 2018

LATE INTL. MAIL DELIVERY

International Mails from USA to my home address at Shanamangala Road, Bidadi are being delayed by over 30 days.
The postal worker at Shanamangala Post Office is vigilant and he delivers it to me the same day he receives it.
I believe the mail is stuck at GPO, Bangalore or maybe Delhi, and most probably misplaced.

This delay has been faced by me for the last six months that I have been receiving regular mail from Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, USA.

They mail the letter on the 1st of every month and confirm to me they have mailed it.
However, it is rarely delivered to my home in Bidadi in less than 30 days.
I hope this issue is investigated at GPO bangalore or delhi.

Tired of following up for every government service. I spend 4 hours a day following up.

Suresh Doraiswamy
k jairam

Nov 20, 2017

Delay in delivery

speed post noEK21030216IN was given at ashoknagar post office Bengalore on 16/10/2017 to be delivered to Kalburgi the cover not delivered for 5 days on tracking it was shocking to know the cover was still in Bengaluru it was missent to Kengeri and kept there for three days Finally the cover delivered on 23/10/17 after seven days in the same state. On complaint the SSP agrred for delay and ordered for compensation i e our postal charge refund deducting service tax. Till today nobody contacted over this issue very bad handling complaint.Most worst service ever seen therefore now days going for private courier service. I feel soon or later our postal service closes as it happened in case of telegram if not get alert.
Soumita Mondal

Nov 9, 2017

Non receipt of debit card

I have not received my SBI debit card even though it was despatched by 2nd Nov 2017. The consignment tracking number is EX840573233IN. The last update shows that it has been delivered to Malleshwaram S.O. on 6th Nov 2017. Please help.
jeevarathnam

Oct 30, 2017

forgot password

Respected madam/sir,
This is to inform you that I forgot my password . Recently I changed the password. The next day onwards I am unable to login.So kindly do the needful to issue a new password as early as possible .
Agent id = DOP.MI############
Agent name= K.Kalavathi
phone no = 9731857345
email = [email protected]
k.kalavathi
Dhritiman Roy

Oct 10, 2017

No status update from past 2 weeks!

From past 2 weeks my parcel is in transit from mumbai EMS to Bangalore FGN post.
There has been no status change on this and after calling also there is no response.
Please help me get this moving as i need it urgently.

Tracking details: EH001665143SG

Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
29/09/2017 12:06:23 India MUMBAI EMS Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air BANGALORE SUB FGN POST
29/09/2017 08:49:32 India MUMBAI EMS Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
26/09/2017 20:05:00 Singapore SINGAPORE S02 Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
26/09/2017 10:32:00 Singapore SINGAPORE S02 Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
25/09/2017 19:11:00 Singapore SINGAPORE EMS Receive item at office of exchange (Otb) Air MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
25/09/2017 19:01:00 Singapore SINGAPORE EMS Receive item from customer (Otb) Air MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
Smit Shah21

Sep 24, 2017

Articles not delivered yet

I have sent important documents o USA on 12 Sep 2017. How ever it has not delivered it to destination.

When I do track on online, status remains the same since 15 Sep 2017, I do not have idea where is the articles now and when it is going to reach.

Tracking ID- EK435281656IN

Please help me and update me for this. Please let me know if any further info is required.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
Smit Shah
Deepanshu Jagwani

Aug 28, 2017

Undelivered Speed POst

Shipment id:- EM714173725IN undelivered to destination but shows delivered in tracking details to NSH Bangalore, India Post not delivering Sped post is un foreseen.

The shipment was meant to be delivered to CPC Bangalore for ITR purposes.

Deepanshu Jagwani
9619256056
Mayu31086

Jul 31, 2017

Not forwarding my parcel

My parcel is stucked at Bangalore STG TD since 3rd July 2017. No any further information. They dint forward to address destination. My parcel tracking I'd is RS679953991CN.

Not forwarding my parcel

bidya_db

Jul 25, 2017

Parcel not delivered yet and also all the items inside box for another parcel which I have sent.

Tow parcel sent on 1st July from Bangalore to Imphal. One box received but all fabrics inside the box has lost but a dozens of magazine for same July 2017 called "Journal of the association physicians of india JAPI" and dirty pieces of box found when opened the box for Consignment No. - CK047948526IN. Request you to find out who has stolen whether courier person or in the train as the same has lost for so many people whenever they sent parcel to North- East as Post office manager said when I sent to post office to inform them. I believe same person is keep stilling as there is no action taken from so many years. This is quite sad.

The another parcel is not yet received but usually it took 12 to 13 day to deliver parcel from Bangalore to Imphal. Please help to trace to deliver my another parcel soon as it has 25 days completed but not delivered yet.

Below is current status :
Booked At Booked On Destination Pincode Tariff Article Type Delivered At Delivered On
KORAMANGALA VI BK 01/07/2017 795103 489.00 Register Parcel

Bidyabati - 9739632508

priyanka nelson

Jul 11, 2017

I need my pan card from KONKAN BHAVAN

My pan card is returned on konkan Bhavan Mumbai.

Please send me back pan card. I gave my perfect address and PAN card details below

Name Priyanka Jaishankar
PAN Card No. BLGPJ1915H
Application Coupon No.619088282
Consignment No. RM625382735IN
Mobile No. 09686078666

Send on this address:
# 26 , Kacharkanahalli ,St-Thomas Town Post, Hennur Main Road , Bangalore –560084
Vijay Devaram

Jul 10, 2017

not received my degree certificate

Dear sir/madam,

I have not received my vtu degree certificate which was dispatched from my university to my home address

No.33,krumbigal main road,lalbagh main gate.bangalore- 560004.

The tracking Id - EK607191270IN

This speed post was dispatched on july 2016 and would want to inform you that I have not received mail,calls or any form of communication from them and the shipment has not received till date when enquired about the shipment they are not responding in a proper way please help!

If you have any informtion regarding this shipment please call

vijay kumar D
Aishwarya Kumari

Jul 8, 2017

Undelivered product

My product consignment number - ER928610412IN has been showing status as delivered since 22nd June. I haven't received the package or a call regarding it. They haven't responded to my call either.

Aishwarya
Sheema Sheriff

Jun 2, 2017

Delay in Parcel delivery

I had posted a registered parcel from bangalore, india to peshawar,pakistan on 27th April 2017.

tracking number: RK379645856IN

but it has not yet been delivered . It's already been more than one month now.

I logged a complaint at www.indiapost.gov.in

complaint no. 10007608459

But there is not much information on where the parcel is.
Please look into the matter ASAP.
Anantha Padmanabha M R

Apr 1, 2017

Speed post parcel struck at PALAM TMO

India post, speed post parcel with tracking number EH748989092IN is struck at PALAM TMO, please check.
Karuppan Chetty

Mar 19, 2017

Posts are not delivered

My address is 6/3 Tavarakere Main Road, The posts are not delivered property here. I suppose to get a invitation which the people sent me in the last week of Feb 2017 and the function was on day before yesterday. I went to the function by phone invite and still did not get the post send by them.

I am hearing the same from other people in the apartment as well. Can some one make sure the posts are delivered propertly.

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...