India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

mukeshsahu001

Jul 30, 2019

Package Stuck at Mumbai Airport Sorting Office

My package, tracking ID RM086767256IN, as of July 15th 2019 has been saying MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE, Item Bagged. I am really needing this package soon. And was hoping that it could be located and be sent in a timely manner.

Please provide me any further update. Thank you in advance.
Rana34

Jul 24, 2019

Parcel stuck at Mumbai EMS

My parcel no. ED013211025TR has been stuck at Mumbai EMS since 05/07/2019. It has been stuck at same place for 20 days. Please look into the same and request to release my parcel at the earliest.

Ankur
Devansi

May 16, 2019

Change in Pincode

Item was not delivered

I have sent an courier EM805048673IN but the courier was undelivered due to pin code is wrong however i have mentioned contact no of the person but no call was made to the concerned person and item was returned its still with Ranchi office kindly arrange to redeliver the courier with pin code 835302 and address with contact no is as follows

SAURABH ANAND
Address: S/O Dr. Janardan Mishra
Chhattar Bagicha
Lohardaga, Jharkhand

SAURABH ANAND - +917870601245
RaviG33

Mar 9, 2019

non delivery of parcel

My parcel was sent from mumbai to pune via registeredspeed post, it usually gets here in 2 days.

tracking number- EM718696501IN

But this time for last 3 days, the tracking says "Bag Despatched to CST TMO" and hasn't updated since. I am kind of frustrated as I have contacted NSH pune and NSH mumbai. but still no results.

Pls help me get my parcel. Our system is getting pathetic day by day.

Jan 24, 2019

Item not delivered extremely poor

My delivery tracking reference: RZ346786578GB. I was expecting a delivery from UK which was sent on 14/01/2018. I still haven’t received it. When I checked online tracking system provided by Royal Mail in the UK it was showing that the item was sent to the wrong address and it will be resend. On Tuesday I rung post office in the UK and they have told me that my item will be delivered to me the latest Saturday. However when I kept on tracing the item online it was stuck with foreign post office since last Saturday. Today I called Indian post office and I was given the number for foreign Post office. When I rung the foreign office they said Your item will be sent back to UK. His English was limited when I asked him how can you send it back when I was waiting for such long time? No one contacted me or delivered the item. I asked him how can I collect the item it’s important because I have a flight to catch on 29/01/2018 and that post contains my passport. He then told me to put on a complain and hung up the phone. He didn’t answer the phone afterwards. Can you sort this out urgently. I am extremely disappointed at your service.

Item not delivered extremely poor

Harjinder1212

Nov 22, 2018

RD account not transferred As per my request

My wife, Neetu Rani, have RD account No 8641633322 in Holiday Camp Post Office Mumbai 40005.
I have requested transfer of my this account from Holiday Camp Post office Mumbai 400005 to Waltair RSHO POST office visakhapatnam 530004 by application sent from Waltair PO RSHO VISAKHAPATNAM with Registered Post no 833850090IN on 13 Oct 18. My this application has been received at Holiday Camp PO on 17 Oct but no action has been taken till now. I am suffering so much because of this. Kindly transfer my RD account to Waltair RSHO post office visakhapatnam 530004 at the earliest. Thank you so much sir.
jayshah376

Aug 24, 2018

No clarity on parcel

My tracking number is RC140016868MY,
Its now being held by customs for almost 15 days.
I tried contacting all the offices, Foreign Post office (No one answered the call), Mumbai Airport Customs (They keep on giving different numbers which are either unanswered or not in service)
Please help in releasing the parcel asap.
These are the details provided on India Post website
10/08/2018 15:58:53 India MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Record item customs information (Inb) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Retention Reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason
09/08/2018 08:18:16 India MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Send item to customs (Inb) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE
08/08/2018 13:29:42 India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE
08/08/2018 09:45:56 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
07/08/2018 19:50:00 Malaysia KUALA LUMPUR C Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
06/08/2018 18:17:00 Malaysia KUALA LUMPUR C Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
06/08/2018 12:27:00 Malaysia JOHOR BHARU, MALAYSIA Receive item from customer (Otb) Air
rahul.100

Feb 13, 2018

Undelivered Pacel

HI There,

I have sent a parcel from New Zealand to Mumbai through NZ air post on 14/01/2018. It was supposed to reach within 10 days but now its been a month. It was a parcel so, I didn't get any tracking number except this TaxNo: W############. I enquired in the NZ post and they said there is a chance it might have stuck in customs.

Please look into this issue and help in delivering the parcel.

Rahul Thankur
Ashutosh

Jan 12, 2018

Consignment details not found

TRACKING NO IS EM966648696
while tracking messege is coming "Consignment details not found"
the parcel is very important for me, kindly help.
rahulj67

Oct 12, 2017

parcel held at CUSTOM EXAM MUMBAI

Dear Sir ,
My parcel from Royal Mail bearing Event Details For : LB181603474GB is showing -

"07/10/2017 13:57:33 India MUMBAI EMS Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CUSTOM EXAM MUMBAI" on the India post website.he parcel originally was sent from ;-
18/09/2017 11:04:00 United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Receive item from customer (Otb) Air DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE

Please , kindly inform me as to when the same will be delivered.

Rahul Jalan
9820066041
tktejas

Sep 26, 2017

Registered AD: Delivery card without signature of receiver Post receipt No: RM716591790IN , Girgaon Post Office , Mumbai 400004

Sub: Registered AD: Delivery card without signature of receiver
Post receipt No: RM716591790IN , Girgaon Post Office , Mumbai 400004

Dear sir/ Madam.

Please refer attched receipt of Registered AD done from Girgaon Post office on 09 sep 2017 - In mumbai delivery.
Pleade refer tracking details from Indiapost websote attached for your referemce.

My complaint is that webhave received delivery card of registerdd AD without name and signature of receiver . This was notice document sent to Receiver and we need official Indian post delivery acknowledgement. Please provide acknowledgement from receiver.

Please take strict action against post master and post man since this is gross negligence on their part to perform their duty since how come registered AD letter is delivered without acknowledgement from receiver.

Please contact me on email or on my phone.

with best regards
Tejas Shah
h/p: +91 9820693065
Attachment:
1)Post office receipt of AD 2) Unacknoeledged delivery card
3) web tracking from Post office confirmimg delivery.

Registered AD: Delivery card without signature of receiver  Post receipt No: RM716591790IN , Girgaon Post Office , Mumbai 400004

Sandeep Singh Bisen

Jul 14, 2017

EMS Parcel held at Mumbai Customs

My package with tracking number LB142452675GB has been on hold with status as "MUMBAI EMS - Transfer from office of exchange (Inb), CUSTOM EXAM MUMBAI, India"

This is an urgent parcel of high importance.

The India Post International helpline doesn't work.

Sandeep,
+91-7000383822
Anita Menezes

Mar 14, 2017

Non receipt of parcel

A parcel containing used garments (personal effects) was despatched from Australia on 2nd March vide consignment No. EJ209736610AU. Same arrived at Mumbai post facility on 4th March 2017 as per tracking status: The last status update shows as :
04/03/2017 14:47:03 India MUMBAI EMS Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CUSTOM EXAM MUMBAI
Thereafter the website is not updated and I have still NOT RECEIVED the parcel.
Calling inquiry telephone numbers of India Post are unreachable.
Would appreciate if you look into this case and revert.
My contact details : anita,[email protected]
Chavandt

Feb 20, 2017

Parcel not received

My paersl not to receive to my unit
Sairaaj Sawant

Oct 31, 2016

Parcel not received

Hello. I have received a message regarding my parcel 'AW354578489IN' but ive not yet received it. It contains my important documents. They are extremely confidential and i need it immediately. This is a very poor service and intolerable act by indian post. Kindly see to it that the parcel is delivered to the person first then keep sending messages!

Raju Shinde

May 25, 2016

Server Down

Postal server is always down. Post agents are facing lot of problem to submit RD collected from customer.

Also postal department charging penalty for non-submission of RD in time even though this is problem of service down.

Please look into matter.
Jagat Singh

Feb 26, 2016

Domestic Speed Post not yet received

Dear Sir/Madam
1. As per tracking detail my object/item No EH733589632IN despatched by NSH Lucknow to Vrinda van Colony S.O on 24/02/2016 at 04:49:28, and item received and bag opened by Vrinda van colony S.O on 24/02/2016 at 09:50:59. But now item is not received to the addresses till the time. My Address is - H No 592/3B/20, Gopal Nagar, Telibagh Lucknow (UP)

2. You are requested to rectify the reason of delaying delivery.

3. Thanking You.

Jagat Singh
Mob No 9935390403 & 8858188758
Moosa_dba

Jan 23, 2016

International Parcel not yet received

My sister sent a parcel on January 5th From USA.
On 10th Jan, India Post site has been updated that the parcel has been sent for "Customs Verification". I emailed the customs department and they said they are yet to receive the parcel for customs checking.

I have even raised the complaint to India Post , number 10006736483.

I request the concerned authorities to look into this and release the parcel.

The USPS number is EL125524151US

Moosa
pithadiayagnik

Oct 18, 2015

my parcel stuck at kolkata customs

My tracking number is RI634702715CN. It shows last update on 13 th ! It is under kolkata customs. Plz release it so that i can get it ASAP .
anuvicleo

Jul 18, 2014

article number=EM120305123IN not delivered- no movement from NSH Mumbai

my parcel article number=EM120305123IN has not been delivered yet.
it was shipped on 08/7/2014 from thane to lucknow and it is now stuck at nsh mumbai. its been over 10 days.
please help me
11/07/2014 09:12:36 NSH MUMBAI Article bagged in EBM0013037365 for NSH LUCKNOW
obijesu

Jul 22, 2013

changing of address

sir good day, i want to use this opportunity to bring to your notice of my shipment that was sent on (0172013) from fgn-Air-RP kurla post office mumbai, the tracking number is cp13287259in, the shipment is going to spain. i will want to change the address to this new address, alfred martin,calle ituribide29 / 1 48005 bilbao bizkaia spain . please reach me on this email [email protected] hope to hear from you thank you.
rocksta9

Jan 17, 2013

LOST INTERNATIONAL PARCEL

I am unable to track registered parcel booked on 09 jan 2013 from Mumbai to Junction City, WI 54443-9021, USA.
The registered parcel reciept number is: RM035705907IN. It was booked at Worli Post Office, 400018.
I tired to trace it online but there is no recod of this parcel ! I get the following message : "Consignment Not Found"
The Post Office staff seems helpless, and all they say to me is "Please try tomorrow" . . I have been getting the same answer for the past 5 days ! It has now been 8 days since the parcel was despatched, and ther is NO RECORD anywhere.

Kindly help me in to try and locate this parcel.

Dec 22, 2010

Undelivered post materials

Hello Sir,

I wish to lodge serious complain against GOVIND NAGAR POST OFFICE, MALAD (EAST), that they did not deliver my postal materials (such as Letters, Checks, other Statements for 4 Years) and after writing to Right to Information they refused to reply for my query, information through my applications dated 30910, 311010 even after they revived letter from their Computerized Customer Care letter of 131110 they did not took any action against Public Information Officer Appelate Officer yet.

I demand my monetary loss and loss my letters, which I have copies already showed to Mr Singh, of above Post Office. I request you to take action against this at the earliest.

Madhav Pendharkar

Jun 16, 2010

Rgistered AD mail to Dubai

dear sir
I have sent document to HSBC , PO Box 66,Dubai, UAE, by registered AD mail on 28 may, 2010 , through opera house post office (400 004), ref: B4555.

As of date there is no acknowledgement or any information received. Had enquired from the general post office, no replies.

Kindly look into the matter, and help me. as they were my very important original documents.

Shoaib vajihuddin
mbl 9987347452

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...