India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

My product is stuck in chennai airport sorting office

Sir I habe complained earlier.. I had to pay the tax for the product.. But my account was locked from bank due to limit reached.. So now they will downgrade the account and will give me a new card.. Can i pay the tax with my new card because older card will be of no use..account number will be same. Kindly let me know..

Product RF773023103SG

I have already communicated to you.. But it seems my older messages are deleted.

Kindly reply.. It is very urgent

Product RF773023103SG

Sir kindly reply..it is urgent

Product RF773023103SG

Kindly reply sir.. It is very urgent.. I need the product

Aug 4, 2020

Snehapatil2190

Oct 20, 2019

No Accounts linked with the user

I am unable to view my all accounts in my login.

Request to kindly solve this error at priority, as my all work is pending.

Error reflecting is as "No Accounts linked with the user".

Till yesterday I was able to work. Today all of a sudden this is the error reflecting.
Please check and resolve at earliest.

Email: [email protected]
Contact: 9594968003
B.Basu

Nov 27, 2018

Mismanagement

On 24th November , I went to Sub Post Office at Pohkran Road no 2, at Raymond`s Compound , Thane at 10 am for sending the Article by Speed Post. To my surprise , I found that the Speed Post counter was not in operation as it could not be "Logged In" . I met the Post Master in Charge who told that (i) The Log in is not Possible as the Hd. Post Office is closed because of 4th Saturday. (2) I am just acting and the real Post Master is in leave as her husband had got Heart Attack.
Then I asked him (i) Nothing should be stopped for anything in this world (ii) When you knew all such incidences in advance why not you are prepared? (iii) How Hd Post is enjoying the holidays and why not you?
My questions are (i) Nothing should be stopped for any one in this world (ii) The Log in Authority should be handed over to the Acting Post master also. (iii) In case of leave , the authorized man can come for just 10 minutes to log in the Computer.
It is the over all Mismanagement by the Postal Authorities and should be stopped .
There should be Professional Managed Organisation.
B.Basu

Nov 27, 2018

Mismanagement

On 26th November , at 3 pm I visited the Post Office near Thane Railway Station at 1st Floor for the Speed Post. To my surprise , I found that there was a long Q and only one counter was opened. The most irritating matter was that there were people who were carrying as high as 10 articles with them .
I had to wait for 40 minutes to send my single Article by Speed Post.
(1) I wanted to meet the Post master in charge at 3.15 pm. She was busy in lunch with her colleagues and enjoying the taste .(2) Then I went to meet the Sr. Supdt of Post Office Ms.Rekha who was on half day leave. (3) Could see Mr.Phanse , Asst.Supt of Post Office . He offered a chair to me and I requested him to stand in the Q for 40 minutes to realize the problem of the Senior Citizens . ( I am a senior Citizen of 69 years old) . He told (i) It is not possible to stop the bulk booking at the same counters. (ii) It is BPC which means business. (iii) They have several problems hence he is Helpless. (iv) He called the BPC Post Mistress but she did`t came .
Later on Mr. Phanse told that there is actually two counters , one for bulk and parcel and other for Normal Operations.
I left the Office at 3.30 pm seeing the Mismanaged Officers. I realised that they are just counting the 7th Pay commission and do not know how to solve the problems.
I request the India Post Management that whether it is BPC or anything , the motto is to serve the people and NOTto trouble any one . They must know how to solve the Problems. Let there be (i) At least two counters and one must be for the bulk booking and Parcel (ii) Let there be separate Q for the senior citizens .(III) in case of any shortage of manpower , let the post master himself/herself seat in the counter .(No work is small)
It is all mis management and should be solved.
Unnati Jaiswal

Sep 17, 2018

Consignment not received

I have shipped an consignment on 06/09/18 with AWB number RC224127908IN via speed post and as per the tracking details it has already reached the Mumbai(CRC) on 10/09/18. It's been seven days and I still have no sign of package. I have contacted the office but they are not receiving my calls. Pls take strict actions asap. This is very important and I've shipped it back before 24/09/2018.

Unnati Jaiswal
Rattan Kumar

Sep 7, 2018

Consignment not received

I have shipped an consignment on 4/09/18 with AWB number EK403675524IN via speed post and as per the tracking details it has already reached the NSH MUMBAI hub on 5/09/18. It's been two days and I still have no sign of package. I have contacted the office but the reply by saying do the complaint sir. Pls take strict actions asap.

priya mishra91

Aug 21, 2018

Parcel not delived

I have posted 2 parcel from Pune to Mumbai at the same address via ordinary service.
They have delivered only one parcel at Mumbai address and not giving information about the another one.
I went to pune post office to inquiry about 2nd parcel but they have not responded and told me to check at mumbai post office.
Mumbai post office people are saying either parcel will delivered or return at origin location.

It is totally time wasting. My parcel not delivered in destination or not returned at my location.
Kindly suggest how can i get my parcel.
Sanju.dvs

Jun 5, 2018

Parcel not Received

My Express parcel (RB533496515SG) was received at Vishnu Nagar Post office pin code 421202, since 2nd may 2018 but I still do not receive it. My speed post tracking number is RB533496515SG. They showing it still lying with post office where they did not call me about my parcel after received at Post office. However, I made numbers of visit to the post office & make enquiry but unanswered & they do not care about any parcel weather it is delivered or pending to deliver. On enquiry, they said it is not available at post & misplaced.

I have raised online complaint (10008315139) as well but it not showing any further course of action within last 7 days.

My Contact NO 9819819977

Parcel not Received

dipandhaliwal

Jan 10, 2018

Non delivery of Registered pot in canada

I have sent an important document in canada through registered post on 28-12-2107. But as on today that is 11-01-2018 , it is not delivered yet. When i try to track it on website it is showing that my letter was put into bag to toronto on 30-12-17 and after that there is no movement. Please let me know when can i expect it to get delivered. post no is rp712613163in
MohdFadhel

Sep 8, 2016

Non-delivery of passport

My daughter's passport has been shipped by Passport department through India post's speed post service & while tracking it shows that delivery was attempted yesterday which is a blatant lie as we have been at home waiting for the passport. We need to travel with our daughter in next 1 week & request your help in resolving the issue. Consignment no. is PP291906282IN
Nanda Jay Choudhari

May 27, 2016

Postal Server not working.

I am postal agent in Kalyan R.S. my user id DOP.MIG0050207. I am trying to deposits my clients recurring account amount to post, but it is not done due to Server down. As per Post rules one lot list valid only 3 days. After that we have create new list. It is very time consuming n costly procedure. Secondly if lot not clear up to end of month, we have to pay late fees. Due to post server down , we are not clear our lot . you are requested to suggest what to do.
Nanda Jay Choudhari.
9220525051
Yashraaj Kapill

Aug 21, 2015

Parcel stuck at CED mumbai

Hii.
My parcel RL127096813CN stuck at the Mumbai CED.
Attached is the file for your reference.
Please get it delivered at my address asap.

Parcel stuck at CED mumbai

Vikasksingh0

Aug 7, 2015

Non delivery of Speed post courier

Speed post Reference No. EA538056192IN
UTIISL deliver my pan card by Indian Post Speed post service on 17/07/2015 and it was received to my destination post office i.e. Padle Post Office (421204) on 22/07/2015. But the postmen is not deliver yet to me. I went to the padle post office three times but he said he will find and then will give it to me and some times he was not there. I am very disappointed with this and even i filled complain in india post but nothing satisfactory will received.
I hope you will do some needful.

Jun 1, 2015

Misbehaviour at the counter

I SUBMIT THE COMPLAINT AT INDIA POST COMPLAINT PORTAL BUT YET NOT RECEIVED THE STATUS EVERY TIME I SEEN STATUS PENDING.SIR I WANT THAT TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY

ComplaintNumber: 10006282392 Status : Pending
A M

Aug 30, 2012

Speed post not delivered

Detailed Track Events For EE853368791IN

03/08/2012 13:22:15 Pulwama S.O Item Booked
03/08/2012 13:41:19 Pulwama S.O Item bagged for SRINAGAR (JK)
03/08/2012 13:42:08 Pulwama S.O Bag Despatched to SRINAGAR (JK)
03/08/2012 18:22:12 SRINAGAR (JK) Bag Received
07/08/2012 16:14:50 PALAM TMO Bag Despatched to MUMBAI
08/08/2012 00:18:26 MUMBAI Bag Received
08/08/2012 01:09:48 MUMBAI Bag Opened
08/08/2012 01:09:48 MUMBAI Item Received
08/08/2012 15:29:05 MUMBAI Item bagged for Vashi S.O (Thane)
08/08/2012 20:22:36 MUMBAI Bag Despatched to PANVEL
10/08/2012 08:59:59 Airoli S.O Bag Opened
10/08/2012 09:00:03 Airoli S.O Item Received
10/08/2012 16:08:11 Vashi Sec-26 S.O Bag Despatched to MUMBAI
10/08/2012 00:00:00 Airoli S.O Item Delivered

Even though the status is 'delivered', I still have not received the article. It is not traceable

Jun 13, 2011

non delivery a speed post parcel

Banking & you had sent very important article( Bank exam test series) speed parcel from krukhshtra post office on 7-6-2011 to the following address below, however the parcel had not been delivered till date its been 8 days today.
I am also not able to see the status of my speed post. The reference number is E4157317535IN. May I reques the concered department to look into the matterand let me know the status immediately.
To Adress,
PH: 9323469825.

Apr 3, 2011

NON DELIVERY OF REGISTERED LETTER

Good day,

I have sent a important registered letter to Singapore vide the following details as mentioned on the counterfoil receipt.
fgn-AIR-RL VASHI PO <400703>
B RM009751965IN
Counter No: 2,OP-Code:RMB

this letter was sent on the 14-03-2011, however till date the party in Singapore has not received the same.

Please can you tracj the same & revert urgently.

Thanks & Best Regards