India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

Sumitgope

Jul 31, 2020

Wrong Pin Code

Sir/ma'am, i had post my mini Project to regional centre IGNOU
5-c/ INS-1 vrindavan colony telibagh lucknow.
But the PIN code is wrong.which is 226002 and the correct PiN code is 226029.
Please deliver my post to right address along with right pin code.
The Address is all right but only PiN code is wrong.
My consignment No is EU036206783IN.

Wrong Pin Code

vibhu1920

Jul 31, 2020

Delivery to Wrong Pin Code

Sir,my speed post consignment tracking no. is ED404464138IN and my name is ANOOP KUMAR MISHRA.I had entered my address with pin code correctly but India Post is trying to deliver my consignment at a different pin code due to which my consignment is still not delivered and there is unnecessary delay in it.My address with pin code is:-
B-6/3 SULABH AWAS WELFARE SOCIETY,
SECTOR-J,KURSI ROAD,JANKIPURAM,
LUCKNOW-226021,UP.

Mobile No.-+91-8707203488

Krishna Singh

Sep 6, 2018

Forgot password

Sir I am DOP Postal agent for recurring deposit installment report. Falsely I attempted wrong password 5 times. Please issue me new password or unlock same password Thank you

ID-DOP.MIG0042346
NAME-RINKU SINGH

MOBILE-9452986482
Madhur Vishwam Singh

Jul 24, 2018

eMO PNR No. :118584180717002244 has been delayed.

eMO PNR No. : 118584180717002244 sent from Mohanlalganj PIN : 226301 to Burari PIN : 110084 was booked on 17/07/2018 has yet not reached its destination.

eMO PNR No. :118584180717002244 has been delayed.

kalok

May 9, 2018

RY984316783CN Package not delivered

I was supposed to receive a packet from China on my Address:
3/27 Vibhav khand, Gomtinagar,
Lucknow, U.P. 226010
Mob: 8318138163

Due to change in Apartment my address got changed. The delivery person did not call me and sent back my package to exchange office in Delhi. Can you please redirect my package to the same.

Below is the Tracking ID and website to track the package:
Track iD: RY984316783CN
Website: 17track.net

I had raised a complaint for the same issue on India-post website but they responded that the package has been delivered On 17 Apr '18.
Currently the package is in
2018-04-23 14:29 --> India, DIMC NEW DELHI 110002, Receive item at office of exchange (Otb), Surface.

RY984316783CN Package not delivered RY984316783CN Package not delivered

Sanjay Singh

Aug 10, 2017

No status update since 10 days

My parcel RS776547405NL is stuck on status Insert item into bag since 10 DAYS now.. the parcel was on its way to DIMC newdelhi from mumbai sorting center on 1st july, 2017 and there is no status update since then... PLEASE HELP.

SANJAY SINGH
C-1057,SECTOR-B
MAHANAGAR
LUCKNOW
Sanjay Singh

Aug 10, 2017

No status update

My parcel is stuck on status Insert item into bag since 10 DAYS now.. the parcel was on its way to DIMC newdelhi from mumbai sorting center on 1st july, 2017 and there is no status update since then... PLEASE HELP.

SANJAY SINGH
C-1057,SECTOR-B
MAHANAGAR
LUCKNOW
milimotwani

Jul 3, 2017

Parcel not received even after 3 months.

My International consignment RF685923676CN which arrived in India on the 20th May,2017 has still not reached me on the 3rd of July,2017.The tracking status shows that it has been doing rounds of various offices,even though it is just an item of clothing.The funny part is that India Post has informed the seller that the item has been received by me,so my money is gone.But they haven't delivered it yet,and by the looks of it,they don't plan on delivering it anytime soon either.Without my consent,they have now changed the destination country back to China,which means the seller will probably get to keep my parcel and my hard earned money too.I am just a student and money as it is comes hard to me.What I fail to understand is why they'd hold an ordinary item of clothing for such a long time.If it has been lost ,or they're holding it back for some legitimate reason,they should provide me documents showing the same so that I can atleast claim refund from the seller.
Haseeb7860

Apr 13, 2017

For status of EU791017020IN

Dear Sir/Mam,

Mujhe is tracking number EU791017020IN ka status uplabdh kara dijiye aapke mahan kripa hogi.
Maine passport k apply kiya tha ab meri marksheet verification k liye DEHLI bheji gayi h speed post se 03/03/2017 ko to uska status uplabdh kara dijiye kripa karke.
Dhanyawad.
HASEEB WARSI
Mo.no. 7860999441

Passport office se postal tracking number mila hai.
Passport janch patr attachment me h

For status of EU791017020IN

Mohammad Faisal Ansari

Dec 24, 2016

Parcel not recieved

ED089366994IN
I have not recieved my parcel yet it's too late please clear my problem as soon as possible.
Raja Sekar

Apr 14, 2016

NON DELIVERED

The Officer In Charge
Foreign Post Office
Mumbai,

I would like to know the status of my parcel RS414373493NL is not yet deliverd about a month gone. While i tracked on IPS website still shows "MUMBAI AIR Send item to customs (Inb) Air DELHI CUSTOMS" for 09days so where is my parcel? please help me on this .

Eagerly Waiting for your reply in this regards.

RAJA SEKAR
singhajc

Jul 27, 2015

Non delivery of Registered Post

Item number RC634531857SG is placed via registered post from singapore to lucknow on July 1 but still it is not delivered to lucknow.

We have lodged complaint in India post (10006389744) but no one is providing clear status and ETA for delivery.

This is really painful process of India post which is not acceptable. I have called so many times in Kolkata and wasted lot of money in enquiry but i am still helpless.

Appreciate your quick action on this matters.

User320724

Feb 10, 2011

NON delivery of articles

I send speed letter from Moti Dungri post office, Alwar(Rajasthan) PIN 301002 to Post office Karmatand PIN 828307, Distt. Bokaro(Jharkhand) on 02.02.2011. My speed post memo No. SP ER076021456IN. 10 days spend but the speed post letter has not reach destination point. I am very disappointment. Please look into the matter & appropriate action taken in this regard.
With regards,
Babita Chatterjee.

Aug 14, 2011

REGISTERED LETTER STILL NOT REACH @SALALAH-211(Sultanate of Oman)

I had sent a registered post No.RL A 6461 on dtd. 05/08/2011 at 11:50a.m. from Lucknow (U.P.) to
Salalah-211(Sultanate of Oman), till date 14/08/2011 it didn't reach Salalah (Oman).
The post content is very important document, kindly arrange to locate and deliver the document
without of any further delay or please give me detailed explanation regarding above letter delay!!!!??????

Thanks with regards,
Rahmatullah, Lucknow-226021,
Tel: +91 9621024673

May 5, 2010

NON delivery of articles

I had posted a very important document on 23/04/2010 from Lucknow to Thailand(Bangkok) .It was to reach within 7-10 days but unfortunately it has not reached the destined location .My Tracking number is EE692500032IN.I had checked through your tracking website that it was packed for DELHI FGN from LUCKNOW SPC on 23/04/2010 but further detail is not available.
Please help me