India Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about India Post

Promuk

Oct 12, 2018

Non delivery

A package booked from Calcutta GPO on 9/10/2018, vide receipt number EW053909331 via Speed Post for Zirakpur in Punjab, has not yet been delivered. Last tracking shows it was at the SP TMO office in Chandigarh. Please let me know when it will be delivered.
rajnish002

Aug 19, 2018

delay in delivery of article

since 6 days there is no movement of my article having reference no. RR133984781TW.Please do the needful for earliest delivery.
Ashim Duya

Aug 10, 2018

MY Parcel From Singapore

I Ordered A Rc Toy Quad Copter From Aliexpress , Consignment Number - RB588757357SG , The Parcel Came To Kolkata On 3rd August 2018 With Update - Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner . Then There Was No Updates , Then on 10th August 2018 The Update Was - Retention Reason : Prohibited articles , I Dont Know Why it Said Prohibited articles, Because It is a Toy Grade Quad copter With No Camera , Please Look into this Matter .

MY Parcel From Singapore

biswasanindya

Apr 2, 2018

Percel not received

Consignment No: RS120262462LV

23/03/2018 16:58:49 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air CRC (TD) Kolkata RMS

But not received yet, please look into the matter

Anindya Biswas
24 Park Street, Anuj Chambers, 6th Floor,
Kolkata 700016
Nitish

Dec 28, 2017

NO UPDATE ON MAILsince 10 days

My shipments from Taiwan is stuck in kolkata foreign lcao since 15-12-2017. No update whatsoever after that. No movement. No response from india post on emails or any officials of west bengal postal department.I know they have immense workload as this being a festive season and there will be huge parcels load but a official online response would have been a great placebo effect at-least.

No update since 9 working days is too much. What kind of service is this.

Tracking number: RR133276292TW

NO UPDATE ON MAILsince 10 days

Sr.D.Das

Nov 14, 2017

Need Urgent help. Non delivery of speed post and no recent update of track

Myself Debyani Das, speed posted a letter for a job at Aliah University, IIA/27, New Town, Kolkata-700156, on 9th Nov, 2017 from Thakurpukur post office. consignguent no EW753301338IN.
This is very sad to say that till now my application does not reach destination. India post tracking showing it is dispatched to New Town action area III, NSH kolkata airport on 10th Nov. No new updates regarding delivery to destination till today 14th Nov I got.
The last date of closure to receive application is 15th Nov 3pm.
So, kindly do needful to deliver my post at my destination above mentioned. I will be greatful.

Thanks with anticipation
PIN 721451
tdnandi

Nov 14, 2017

Article not delivered

I sent an international mail (parcel) (registered) which is not delivered even after 40 days.
Tracking number: RW850242797IN

I want to know the recent status of my mail and the reason why it is not delivered.

TD Nandi
achi1994

Oct 23, 2017

Parcel stuck at KOLKATA APSO from 11th October

My parcel (Tracking no.- RF024239651LK) ,sent from Sri Lanka on October 3, has arrived at KOLKATA APSO on October 11. Today is October 23. Its been nearly 2 weeks and the parcel is still not mploving from there. Kindly deliver it as soon as possible.

Parcel stuck at KOLKATA APSO from 11th October

sksahoo1

Sep 15, 2017

Delay in process

I have booked one letter from Kolkata GPO on 30.08.2017 vide Consignment no. RW905210323IN but still it is showing Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner. How much time it will take to reach Customs at Calcutta? Is there no time limit? Are we at the mercy? No one responding. Kindly try to move the material to the destination please.

S.K.Sahoo
Riya Chatterjee

Aug 25, 2017

non delivery of item

With due to respect to state that I am Subham Saha. I posted a letter to UTI INfrastructure Technology and Service Ltd. ,kolkata branch on 17.08.2017.My speed post tracking id is EC076065165IN. When I checked my tarck ID ,it is show NSH Siliguri .Till now my Letter don't delivery UTI INfrastructure Technology and Service Ltd. ,kolkata branch.Please delivery my letter to UTI INfrastructure Technology and Service Ltd. ,kolkata branch. Here I attached all my tracking related documents.Please solve this matter.
Subham Saha
7583845051/9932639160

non delivery of item

Alina Dornburg

Jul 27, 2017

Retention at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

Dear sir or madam,

My parcel is stucked at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO with retention reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner.
Its very important parcel for me. Can you please look into this matter.

Tracking no.: RR418745915DE

May I please ask you to proceed with my parcel.

Many thanks in advance,
Alina Dornburg
Soumik Singha

Jun 15, 2017

Letter not yet to be delivered

A registered mail which have been sent from 8th june 2017 from DANDEKARWADI Post office to BAGUIHATI, KOLKATA by registered post number RM758978457IN.
But no updates available after 9th june 2017.
Postal department can not provide me any satisfactory answers about my problem.
Sir, it would be very helpful for me if you concern about my problem and necessary steps to solve my problem as early as possible.
Praanta Chattopadhyay

Mar 20, 2017

Document not received against the doct no:AQ074530270IN

This is to inform you that one cheque Book had been dispatched by State Bank of India on 2nd Feb,17 but till date it is not yet delivered to me - while verifying found that item had been delivered to Park Street HO on 9th Feb,2017.

Several follow-up has been made so far not only with customer care but as well as Branch and Post Office also. But no one has been given any response on that.

With view to the above, requesting you to intervene and resolve the matter ASAP
Prasanta Chattopadhyay
prashantchatterje@gmail.com
Netai

Mar 17, 2017

My speed post

My speed post on 11-3-2017.carent status.speed post no-Ew384793897IN pls sir I need my speed post carant ststus
nawriz

Feb 1, 2017

Non Delivery of Government Document

I Have applied for a Good Standing Certificate from Medical Council Of India which was produced and dispatched on 07.01.2017 via India Post with Tracking No. ED235314800IN
But after 13.01.2017 there has been no further updates.
Upon enquiry in Customer care of India Post, their behavior was rude and they do not care that its a Government Document and its needs to be delivered by a particular date or else it is rendered useless.
I need that document to be delivered right away or else my employment is at risk.
Kindly help.
Dr. Sk. Rizwan Hossain.

Non Delivery of Government Document

nawriz

Feb 1, 2017

Non delivery of Government Document

But after 13.01.2017 there has been no further updates.
Kindly help.

gurungak

Jan 8, 2017

for delay article

Dear Sir/Madam

I posted a speed post parcel for my brother, last Thursday 01.12.16 (EW516224954IN), from Kalimpong post office to Virbhadra post office. The transit time written in their official website is 4-6 days from Kalimpong to Virbhadra. It's been 39 days and the post in not delivered yet. It is in NSH NEW DELHI as i tracked it.

Deepan Kr. Gurung

Biswadip Bhattacharyya

Jan 2, 2017

Delay in delivery

My Item( one live plant) bill no. is EL450952380IN which has been booked from Mundakayam S.O on 30/12/2016. Tracking record is showing that item 'bag despatched to SPC KOLKATA RMS' on 31/12/16 at 03:58:36 hrs. but after this there is no track record of my Item. As it is speed post the item should be reached the destination within 5-6 days.
Now I am requesting you to look after this problem.
Biswadip Bhattacharyya
speed

Nov 2, 2016

Non delivery ,no update Consignment Number EN629108019IN

Track Consignment
Quick help* Indicates a required field.
* Consignment Number
EN629108019IN
Track More
Booked At Booked On Destination Pincode Tariff Article Type Delivered At Delivered On
O.F.Yeddumailaram S.O 26/10/2016 700079 40.00 SPA
Event Details For : EN629108019IN Current Status : Transit Bag Despatched To SPTC KOLKOTTA
Date Time Office Event
26/10/2016 09:15:44 O.F.Yeddumailaram S.O Item Booked
Moumita Pait

Oct 24, 2016

delay in delivery of the article

My parcel (Tracking No RW828755343IN) was sent on 01/10/2016 from Kolkata GPO to south Korea. After 8th October there is no update in the status. Not a single phone number is working. No response of my mail.Now Kolkata foreign post office section is saying the item has reached to Seoul (I don't know from where they get this status) and it is now responsibility of Korean Post to deliver the item and they have nothing to do. How can a registered post is not a responsibility of India post? From last few days I have tried every possible way to contact India Post. How could we rely on government institute if the system is so slow and unresponsive. I have also registered complain in online (complain no. 10007242371 ).

delay in delivery of the article

pkdolai

Oct 19, 2016

Not Delivering Item

I am writing this complain regarding the post office service delivery. I am PranKrishna Dolai, Vill-Tikayetpur PO-Asanboni PS-Gopiballavpur Dist- West Medinipur West Bengal. Pin code -721506. I am facing problem to receive the documents/items by the post office delivery boy. My post Office is located in Asanboni pin code is 721506.When the item reached in my home post office the delivery boy gave a missed call and ask for to collect the item from post office. when i refused to collect he send it to me by the third person who is a trusty person at all. Many time I got my document in open condition being the item is very confidential. Very Often the service person send my bank documents like check book atm card by my neighbor villagers whom i can't trust at all,with out taking my signuture.Also i want to tell to that documents like form LIC or other organization, they did not deliver I found fortunately when i visit the post office after 2-3 months, even I got my Aadhar card after 3 months when it is reached earlier.
recently I order an item in amazon and the item come to me by speed post and i ve to collect it by third party that i already mentioned earlier. I already told in the post office but there is no improvement.
I feel it is very risky if a very argent document like admit and order letters come to in time.

So I requested you please take an action so that i don't face the same problem again.

Hope I will get the solution.
Pralaya Ghorui

Oct 19, 2016

not received letter

I have received a SMS form tata aia life insurance company that, they have post a payout cheque through Indoa Post via AWB no. EM183083272IN, now that document is at ICH sealdah today. Please help me how I do gat that things urgently.
Sana Ahuja

Mar 30, 2016

Parcel lost at Kolkata Airport Sorting office

I booked a parcel on Aliexpress almost 2 months ago and as per online tracking (tracking no RJ659616451CN), it says EDI recieved at Kolkata Airport Sorting Office a month ago. After that no change. The parcel has not reached me in Mumbai and no one at India post is helping. I have called 1800112011 (foreign parcels) more than 30 times since 3 days and no help from them either. I also wrote a complaint mail to calfgn@gmail.com but no response from them either.

China Post and the seller in China are also not helping as they say since the parcel has reached my home country, it is India Post's responsibility to deliver it. Please help.

Sana
Tracking no. RJ659616451CN
Indusekhar Das

Feb 12, 2016

MIS Interest payment default

Since September India Post has stopped transferring MIS interests to my bank account. I have a cheque facility savings account (jointly with my wife and son) at a local post office. But that is also not considered for transfer of interest. I am unable to go to the post office and stand in queue and claim the interest. This has caused and causing irreparable losses to me. I claim all my interest immediately and demand that my savings account at post office be used to credit all the MIS interest therein. You may communicate with me at my e-mail - pathik_pathaks@yahoo.in

sudheer - RTF STATUS
    Sir my name is KONGALA SUDHEER recently completed b. Tech...
    MCD North Delhi Dog catcher cell - Dog menace
    Dear sir, I am a resident of b block Subhadra colony,...
    UGC - Not getting Fellowship of JRF
    Vikash Kumar University of Delhi Sincerely, Sir/Madam I...
    Bhim upi - Pending transection
    Dated on 02/12/2018 I transferred 18000 rupees to my...
    i process india private limited - Unable to login to my ID
    Dear team, I'm trying to generate my payslips,...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - Unable to login
    Dear team, I'm trying to generate my payslips,...
    EPFO - SQL ERROR
    Dear EPFO I am not able to update the bank details in...
    Axis Bank - Consolidated charges
    I have faced a deduction of Rs. 934 from my axis account...