INDIA POST SPEED POST

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIA POST SPEED POST

abhishu2003

Sep 15, 2019

Non delivery of RM197062167IN

Consignment sent by UTI Konkan Bhavan Mumbai BNPL on 26/08/2019 19:49:14 by Registered Post.
Status on 15/09/2019 as of 13:25:08 showing it is at
Ranchi CRC L1R as Item Bagged. For past three days consignment reached Ranchi but not yet delivered at correct address. Consignment either sent to Ranchi Medical College SO And Redirected to Tatisilway SO INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS.

Donot understand why insufficient add or not being able to reach my add. Post man could contact me on mob, which has been given
monidipa12_3

Aug 22, 2019

Fake status of delivery

I am deeply disappointed with your fake status which is "not delivered as addressee cannot be located".
I am so sure about your fake status is because it is not just me but my friend also got the same status.
We have applied for our passport same day with having different address and for both they can not locate us. This is totally absurd.
You should not play with our important document like this.
Our tracking NO,s are PP631874447IN & PP631888945IN.
Mail ID: [email protected]

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

Monidipa

Non delivered

My actual address is Sainic Collony Booty More, Ranchi Po BOOTY 835217 plz send.

Event Details For : RM808348748IN Current Status : Item Dispatched
14/05/2019 07:03:14 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Received
13/05/2019 09:27:26 Ranchi NSH Item Received
11/05/2019 13:17:54 Mesra SO Item Dispatched
11/05/2019 13:17:32 Mesra SO Item Bagged
11/05/2019 11:46:48 Mesra SO Item Redirected Redirected to Neori Vikas Vidyalaya SO INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS
11/05/2019 10:12:55 Mesra SO Item Received
10/05/2019 21:53:36 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Dispatched
10/05/2019 21:09:00 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Bagged
09/05/2019 12:45:49 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Received

Non delivered

my item is traveling in Ranchi but not in actual location so kindly delivered it to BOOTY More Sainic Collony PO Booty.
Date Time Office Event
10/05/2019 21:53:36 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Dispatched
10/05/2019 21:09:00 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Bagged
09/05/2019 12:45:49 Ranchi CRC L1R Item Received

Non delivered

My tracking no RM808348748IN tracking shown (15/05/2019 13:03:03 Neori Vikas Vidyalaya SO Item Redirected Redirected to Doranda HO INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS) so plz delivery this item to BOOTY more Sainic collony ranchi

Renu Mishra
K R Nayak

Feb 12, 2019

Non delivery of consigment

My tracking consignment No. is RP658673378IN through Read. Post from Bathinda RMS CRC L2R on 29.1.19 in my address K R Nayak, B/14/79, UCIL Colony Narwapahar, P. O. Narwapahar, Jamshedpur-832111,Jharkhand, the article received at Ludhiana CSO CRC LTR on 30.1.19, and 6.2.19 the article received in Ranchi CRC L1R, then Ranchi CRC despatched the article at Chhatarpur SO. I do not understand Ranchi CRC L1R the items despatched Chhatarpur why? Chhatarpur SO redirected the article with comments INSUFFICIANT ADDRESS.
devikajain

Nov 10, 2018

Speed post delivery door locked

My tracking no PP527639833IN says that the door is locked how can this be possible as I stay in hostel and the hostel is open no one came to drop the passport plzz do the needful as soon as possible .
The hostel is open do come to the address and drop it
Kindly take this into consideration. Hoping to get the post as soon as possible
Karthik Komati

Oct 10, 2018

Fake delivery attempt

Fake delivery attempts
Status: Item delivery attempted DOOR LOCKED - Intimation Served
Status: Item delivery attempted INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS - Intimation Served.

No person came to my home for the delivery and they have put DOOR LOCKED - Intimation Served and I did not get any information.
And also they have put INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS. How can a PASSPORT speed post address be incorrect.
Kindly deliver it to the address provided. My tracking code is PP527038860IN. I shall be very thankful.
Aabid yousuf

Sep 17, 2018

False status updation

Sir,my speed post parsel from bandipora Kashmir with consignment number (EE835799565IN) was not delivered to the said address .I was at my room whole day but status depiction is like iteam delivered attempted door locked _imitation served .
Please deliver the parsel to the below address :
premier library , Jagatpur wazirabad new Delhi , near yumana biodiversity park.
pkrishna64

Aug 24, 2018

Non delivery of Speed post parccel to KIIT Bhubaneswar

I had booked a speed post parcel from GPO Lucknow for my daughter to KIIT, Bhubneswar-751024 on 2nd August,2018. The consignment no. is EU414198349IN. The above mentioned speed post parcel has not been delivered till date. In tracking consignment the status showing on 11th August 'Item delivery attempted Missent'. But actually delivery was not attempted. Report is false. Please ensure the delivery to addressee ie Ayushi Srivastava Biotech Girls Hostel (QC-6), Campus-11, KIIT, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024 as soon possible.

P.K.Srivastava
D-304,Indraprastha Estate,
2, Faizabad Road,
Lucknow - 226007.
Mob: 9415609558.
priyaronad

Aug 13, 2018

Wrong status update for parcel

I didt get any call on Sataurday and office was kept open whole day.But when I am tracking my item using consignment number : EK014217991IN getting status like item delivery attempted door Locked-Intimation Served.any one please tell me when i will get my item delivered if not whom to contact.
maskern121

Aug 1, 2018

Not delivered next day

Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served. Postman not delivered next day. Tracking number EX333125267IN
[email protected]@i

Jul 27, 2018

Wrong status update of parcel

There was no any call or door lock for item.But when I am tracking my item using consignment number : EU153083340IN getting status like item delivery attempted door Locked-Intimation Served.Can anyone tell me when can I get my item.

Contact to [email protected]
Agni Limited

May 19, 2018

Item not attempted to given address.

Consignment Number:EU845962028IN
Status: Item delivery attempted insufficient Address
Please resolve this matter as soon possible-
Given Address- Ground Floor, 14-11-19/4, Bhanoji Thota,, Defence
Colony Gate, Gajuwaka, Vishkhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 530026
My contact no : +91-9454227040/+91-8707656176 (Mr. Shubham Srivastava/ Mr. Tanveer Khan)
Recevier Contact No : +91-9650171868 (Mr. I.C Agnihotri)
a1bhiahek

Adarsh nagar Dighi pune 411015
My contect no -8668867076
Sushma kumari /Chandan Singh

May 4, 2018

My parcel not delivered to my address

They did not even try to deliver the parcel and Tracking Status is showing that the item delivery was attempted but failed due to door lock.
I'm really disappointed with false status of door lock.
I was in my home through out the day and they did not even attempt to deliver my parcel and updated with wrong status.
Status: Item delivery attempted DOOR LOCKED - Intimation Served
My post tracking number, is #EB673559503IN
nileshprabhu11

Mar 27, 2018

Wrong Update of Track Status

I'm really disappointed with false status of door lock.
This fake system must be changed before it turns out to be a scandal.
Will never leave this here.
This system has to be corrected.
Ref No. EK480631463IN
Vishal gupta005

Mar 23, 2018

passport not delivered

Sir my consignment no.is PP622192079IN ,help me to delivered in my present address NHPC hydro power project rangit nagar South Sikkim pin code -737111. Please send my passport in my current address it's urgentkindly send my passport in my adress
CHAITANYA1912

Mar 13, 2018

SPEED POST NOT DELIVERED

My Speed post from Passport office with consignment number PP114738258IN was not delivered. The Status on INDIA POST site says ITEM DELIVERED HOUSE LOCKED - INTIMATION SERVED. This is a complete LIE. I was at Home whole day. Please take action against the postman and the post office DELHI CANTT SO

Mar 6, 2018

Passport not received

I am in my home for last 3 days but speed post tracking service is showing 'door locked'. Please take my my complaint seriously. I want my parcel urgently. My pin is :- PP114642957IN
samita1

Feb 7, 2018

PP114369133IN

Today I was in my home only but, did not receive any intimation regarding my passport delivery. When I tracked the status I saw that status has been changed to :
Event Details For : PP114369133IN Current Status : Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served.

Samita
pavan677

Feb 6, 2018

Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served

Hi Sir,

My Consignment number is PP422947622IN delivary date is 02/02/2018 and the delivary time is 17:29:00. at that time i was not in home. when can i expect again my passport.

kindly help on this

Feb 3, 2018

false status

It's truly disappointing that without even attempting delivery Indian Post is updating false status and despite bearing the cell phone number they don't even try inquiring.
ERichy

Jan 9, 2018

Fake delivery attempt

This complaint is all over the list and I faced the same issue.

The address that I gave is my office address, and I was at office the day the 'so called' attempt was made.
Highly irresponsible.
If they do not want to deliver, it would be better to shutdown the post office rather than updating wrong information and stressing out people.
chaitanyavaleti

Dec 13, 2017

Speed Post Delivery

I just checked the tracking of my passport delivery which i was expecting since two days. To my surprise i saw the message that "Door Locked" yesterday when they tried to deliver at 3:00, but that delivery was not even attempted. After seeing the above complainyts i can clearly see that with India Speed post, that's a regular practice for them to update with that status without even making an attempt.

Postal department should understand the urgency of that item which people are sending through speed post and should stop updating wrong status.

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...