IndiaBulls

Consumer complaints and reviews about IndiaBulls

SarathM

Jul 18, 2018

Home lone

I applayed take over home lone in trivandrum branch 3 munth ago but til the date not complited
rajatkm42gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018

giving incorrect information

Ur sales officer his name was Mohan giving incorrect information and he not knowledge of loans

One file is approved and he not disbursed the case day by day he saying pendencies and using abuse language ..
seopriya

Jul 3, 2018

Delay Personal Loan

I m applied personal loan June 2018 still now I can't get it, even they continue verified my home office 5- 6 times. Executive are told me today I received my payment but nope still get it, even now they have not received the phone .3 weeks ago they collect my cheque & signed the agreement paper. please stop your process & send my cheque & details papers.
Indiabulls services poor with executive..is it time waste process.

Delay Personal Loan

rishiumesh

Regarding Loan Information

very poor service, They took 2 months for Loan section and still, they are failed to complete paper requirement of Builder.

The team of Losers

My contact Detail

8527516556.
ranavishal36

Complaint against document collection

Hello.. Team
May I ask what kind of services you are providing.
Your executive didn't come to me for document collection and after waiting for 3 days I called in ur company but no response and after that I called ur executive and he said to me come here and give ur documents bcoz I can't come on ur document collection point. What is this dear
If u want give ur best so consider it.
pradeep dongre

personal loan closure

We was call in your customer support team from last 20 days but thay just said, 'ok sir i will forward your request for closer' this same sentence i heard many times but they doing nothing. I was call them again and again, even we speak with some senior 'Jasmmet' also she also said me that you will get call, but we don't, then again i was called her she said sry you will get mail for closing process, but that also i am not getting, now last night she called me that plz take my A/C number and transfer the money, so what is the happening in your process just worst service your giving guys.. Means like it's your personal A/C or any other how would i identify.... Even i said her that she told me about official mail so i need mail then also she said yes i will send you but she don't, plz need fully this thig what ever your service provider given........ If she is not given me the official mail then that is her personal A/C or what? See... I need urgently close my PL cause i am taking a home loan so closing is the condition for me.... So plz do my process faster.... It's a humble request....
Pradip Dongre
rajugnake

Jun 26, 2018

Required letter on Indiabulls letterhead

I have home loan accounts in Indiabulls & I am goverment servant so we get subsidy offer on my loan from my department for that we required letter there format on Indiabulls letter head.,But the India bulls vashi branch refuse to give me on letter head father than previously they give me printed plane paper with stamp,but my department refuse it....I also warn them if you not given me this letter on letter head then we switch the bank insted of giving me solutions said than you can change the bank.

Jun 23, 2018

Increasing interest every month

Dear Mohit,

Request you to please confirm that your concern pertain to Indiabulls Home Loan or Personal Loan? please message your contact details or loan Number along with it so that we can look into this matter.
mohitdhir

Jun 20, 2018

Increasing interest every month

You are big cheated company. Never solve customer issue but definitely increase rate of interest. Worst experience with them. They put us in depression situation. Thanks INDIABULLS & their team members for your this behaviour.
puneet2786

Worst Customer Service Experience

Hi All,

I am an existing customer of Indiabulls and have requested to disburse Home loan on 6th June 18 to the builder. Till date I have done multiple follow-ups on e-mail however no response received. In the mail I have marked the following persons:-
1. Monica Monga
2. Pushpender Kumar
3. Rangam De Sarkar
4. Dharmendra Singh
5. Homeloans@indiabulls.com

Today morning my Pankesh Kumar from IndiaBulls called me and told me that I have received the request today and when I told him that I have initiated the mail on 6th June and you guys has not responded till date. He started arguing and used foul language.

I am not withdrawing my loan from Indiabulls and will suggest to everyone that never ever take any loan from this company. They don't provide any Customer Service and inturn fight with customers. The most pathetic company I have ever encountered.

india bulls increase interest in between loan tennure

Dear customer (merrin),

We are sorry for this experience. Request you to please share whether this concern is regarding HOME LOAN or PERSONAL LOAN your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you at the earliest.
merrin

india bulls increase interest in between loan tennure

Initially spoke onething after sanctioned loan behave different. india bulls worst service. Try axis hdfc and icici.

Jun 18, 2018

Increased Tenor without Information India Bulls Housing Finance

Dear Shivakumar,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Shivakumar0909

Jun 16, 2018

Increased Tenor without Information India Bulls Housing Finance

Good afternoon,

Am Shivakumar having loan with India bulls Housing finance(HHLMYS00257368/HLAMYS00257445/HHEMYS0025890) ,my main intention to write this complaint other should be alert going loan with India bulls housing finance. I took loan from India bulls in May 2016 for low tenor( that to from Central Bank of India to this India Bulls) but now i took statement of account last week in that the tenor is showing 14 EMI's more,that to not given any information by mail/phone/post,now i raised the compliant they are saying that,due to market ups and downs my ROI gone high so i need to switch it paying some amount to low ROI,is this right without my knowledge they changed the tenor,when am asking they are telling that i need to pay the amount to switch,it is clearly showing that don't trust the ROI and tenor what they are give in sanction letter,so friends please be alert while taking loan with India bulls
and i want any one to suggest me in a legal way to go forward

Shivakumar
Indiabulls Personal Loan Dhani

Jun 5, 2018

Dear Ruhi,

May 31, 2018

Unable to reach the Customer Care Executive

My loan application number is PL06222293. I tried calling the Customer care executive. The call is disconnecting after they say, please wait while we transfer your call to customer care executive. Is there any problem with the server or my calls are getting disconnected?

venkat_jayram

May 30, 2018

home loan closure

My loan account is HHLVJW00316195 and i closed it last thursday 24th may.Please provide me all my documents asap.I am in deep trouble.

May 29, 2018

Unsatisfied with Disbursement Duration

My Loan no, is PL06222393. The main purpose to apply for loan in India Bulls was because of the duration of disbursement that it advertises. I applied for loan on 16th May 2018. On 17th May 2018, the executive collected the documents. The customer service people confirmed that the loan amount will be credited within 7 working days. After completing 7 working days, the customer executive told to wait for 72 working hours more. The whole purpose of applying for loan in India Bulls is waste. Because the amount does not get credited even after 10 working days. I have an experience with HDFC and ICICI, the amount was credited within 2 or 3 working days post document collection.

Kindly look into the issue as soon as possible.

May 29, 2018

Unsatisfied with Disbursement Duration

The purpose of applying for loan in India bulls was due to the duration it specifies in the advertisement. Phone pe loan in just 3 mins. I applied for loan on 16th May 2018. It got converted into manual. So, some executive came and collected the documents on 17th May 2018. Initially they told it will take around 24 to 48 hours for disbursal. Later on they told it will take 7 working days. Now after completing 7 working days, customer executives are asking me to wait for 72 working hours more. This is ridiculous. I have always had experience with HDFC or ICICI who disburses amount just in 2 to 3 working days post document collection. Kindly look into the issue and disburse the loan amount. I applied for the loan to school fee. The due date got over and I had to borrow money from my relative and I have committed the date to them assuming that the loan amount will be credited in 7 working day at the worst case.

My loan application number is PL06222393. Kindly look into the issue at the earliest.

May 22, 2018

Dear Nandasolanki (Nandasolanki1@gmail.com),

We tried reaching out to you but were unable to connect with you on your number. Kindly share an alternate number as well as feasible timings and our team will assist you further.
venkat_jayram

May 21, 2018

home loan

My loan account is HHLVJW00316195 and i request soft copy of all my documents at earliest as i alreday got my forceclosure letter and LOD.I am in deep trobule.Please provide me as soon as possible.

May 19, 2018

Dear Nandasolanki (nandasolanki1@gmail.com),

May 19, 2018

Home loan

Dear customer (connectsid),

We regret the experience you had. Please share your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you to address your concern.
megha suryavanshi

May 18, 2018

lone regarding

Dear sir,madam,

I applied for loan but that's rejected just because in your app there is one option how many years experience you are ? I answered 3.
Then I called your customer care number they told I Failed something wrong information.They ask about how many months of experience.
so i failed there 3 months.
Here my few detailes.
Name - Megha Suryavanshi
email - smeghs298@gmail.com
con no - 8779052776

kindly please approve my loan.
Thank You.
nandasolanki1@gmail.com

May 15, 2018

Cheated by adding insurance

I have recently took a loan from ur end which was preapproved loan of 25 lakhs out of which I wanted only loan amount of 13 lakhs.
So ur firm given me loan of 13 lakhs and some thousand in which the executive Mr Narendra Rana from Borivali branch who was executive for my loan handling added some insurance amount of 1 lakh 45 thousand which I didn’t wanted it. He still managed to add that and told me it’s not insurance and it’s an loan amount. So I denied him and took check of 12 lac and 30 thousand only.
But Mr Rana the rep still added his insurance policy without my permission.
This is ridiculous and looted and cheated by ur representatives Narendra Rana and ur team.
Why my installments is coming so so high when it was promised to be around 12-13k.
Plz take stick action on this or els I have to take this matter to higher authorities or do legal action on it.
Awaiting for your reply.
Nanda solanki

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...