IndiaBulls

Consumer complaints and reviews about IndiaBulls

Sakti76

Jun 15, 2019

Arbitrary and Unjustified hike of interest rate

On my home loan (A/C No. HHLDCP 0023 30 68) interest rate has been increased to 12% from earlier rate of 9.7% (since June 2019) and on loan A/C No. HHEDCP 0023 75 10 interest rate has been increased to 15% from earlier rate of 12% (since November 2018).

I am not at all happy with the explanations regarding the interest rate hike.

Given the market situation, it is totally unjustified this sudden hike. Indiabulls is providing loans at much lower rate than it charging from me. I think I am being penalized for being an existing customer as Indiabulls offering new home loans even much lower rate .

Can I get any solution?

Sakti Golder
Mobile: 9717 740 730
nikhil maheshwari s

Jun 6, 2019

RATE OF CHANGING 8 TIMES IN ONE AND HALF YEAR

MY NAME IS NIKHIL MAHESHWARI . I HAVE TAKEN LOAN OF 915000/- RS IN OCT 2018 HE WAS GIVEN LOAN AT RATE OF INTEREST 8.30% AND 10.5%.

AND NOW HE IS TAKING A 9.95% AND 12.5% FROM ME.

THIS RATE OF INTEREST IS PROVIDE BY OTHER BANK AS PERSONAL LOAN

MY. NO. IS 9981416846 AND MAIL ID IS [email protected]
Kons

Jun 1, 2019

higher intrest of housing loan

Calling Number:-8805574321, Name of the company:- India Bulls Housing Finance Limited Type:- Home Finance. Loan Account Number:- HHLHYD00416532. Date of Loan taken:- February-2018. Loan Amount :- 15,00,000/-Rs. Tenure:- 15 Years Committed interest rate:- 8.65% Increased Rate :- 12.05% Customer's email id:- [email protected] Issue:- Company has increased the interest rate with the reason of market floating fluctuation which is satisfactory response and they can't increase 40% of the past interest rate while raising grievance they are not giving any satisfactory response and they have increased the rate of interest 4 times in a year. Expected:- Customer want rate of interest as per the current status of interest rate they are providing to new customer..

May 30, 2019

Fraud by not intimating for interest rate hike

Dear Rishi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account no. so that we can proceed further with your concern.
axisbank

May 20, 2019

to deposit cash

Hi, please note that Axis Bank or its employees will never contact you asking for your Card number / Card expiry date / CVV / Internet Password. Request you not to share these details over phone or e-mail as this could lead to fraud. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
sujathaaswath

May 18, 2019

to deposit cash

Hello i got call from india bull to send account details aadhar card and pan card after that i got india bull application from to fill the form i filled and rquested for the loan amount then they decided to give me 25000/- after i deposit cash of Rs.2500/- to their agent arun kumar has given his axis bank a/c no to deposti Rs.2500/- to his a/c then i though it is a farud be carefull dont apply for any loan by god grace I saved i never applly for the loan
rishi6655

May 18, 2019

Fraud by not intimating for interest rate hike

We take loan against property for indiabulls on March 2017 and loan has been sanctioned on jan 2017, Rate of interest is 10% at time of sanctioned and this rate is connected with indiabulls LFRR rate which of 18.75% at that time and they give -8.75% margin to my loan, so effective rate is 10% to my loan.

Now they increase his LFRR to 0.50% on 18/04/2018 with intimation over e-mail to my reg. email id, second increase of 0.20% on 14/06/2018, third increase of 0.50% on 17/08/2018 and last 2.0% increase on 30/03/2018 was done, also they give discount of 1.0% in last increase so my effective rete of interest was 12.20% from 01/10/2018 that is ok. All above increments are intimated over e-mail and also discount given to me is intimated over e-mail.

But when I show my revised repayment shedule in March 2019 I found that Indiabull charged 13.70% interest from 01/11/2018 without any intimation to me. when I go to branch, they given me some uncommon answers like we are facing problems of funding, our fund coast is very high, we sell out our portfolio to other bank so my interest goes high. But they did not understand that how they charged me above his LFRR rate (i.e. LFRR is 21.95% and my margin is -8.75% and 1.00% disc. given on nov 2018 so my effective rate would be 12.20%). After showing all above rate changed emails and repayment shedule, his branch head mrs. priya dhruve convince to my debate and assure me to solve my concern.

After 10 days she replies with email attchment of latter dated 01/11/2018 that they intimated to me for rate change but I didn’t received any confirmation at time of last rate increase. If I was aware about high rate of interest I could take actions at that time. But I know my last interest rate on March 2019 and shocked after knowing highest rate of interest i.e 37% increased then sanctioned rate in 1 year. So first of all I contacted branch head and requested to lower down my interest rate and they also lowered down my interest rates to 11.5% after giving him swap fees.
Now my concern is that if indiabulls has notify me of 13.70% interest rate in November then I took earlier action of lower down my interest rate as done on April19. So loss 5 months interest at almost 2.7%. And amount of this rate is very high.

So I complained for reimbursement of 5 months higher interest cost to me.
vijay88877

May 17, 2019

Fraud from Indiabulls Employees

Posting this on 17th May.

I have an account with Indiabulls - LI673.

I was not trading with Indiabulls for long time since I was not happy with their services and was not in India as well.

My Relationship Manager is Rajesh Sharma ([email protected]). He had a chat with me in the past as well where he asked me to invest in call options and suggested Indiabulls charge marginal brokerage rates only.

3 days back (14th May) he called me and suggested good option and passed phone to his senior Saurabh. Saurabh (contact- 8777537650) insisted I try out one trade which he has picked up for me. I denied that I don't trade in calls since I don't have much risk appetite. He called me again yesterday (16th May) and insisted on trying.

He asked me for 2500 banknifty Put but I only placed order for 1000 @15.75 - total value 15750 since I didn't wanted to put much money. At the end of the day I booked the loss as was expected and closed my position same day at 9.75. So was expecting about 6000+ some brokerage fees. But to my surprise Indiabulls has added 20000 overheads under brokerage and other charges.

Need someone's help to take care of this. I am not sure how to manage this situation and what's the legal route that can be taken to resolve this or escalate this to SEBi or any other body.
vijay88877

May 17, 2019

Fraud from Indiabulls Employees

Posting this on 17th May.

I have an account with Indiabulls - LI673.

My Relationship Manager is Rajesh Sharma. He had a chat with me in the past as well where he asked me to invest in call options and suggested Indiabulls charge marginal brokerage rates only.

3 days back (14 may) he called me and suggested good option and passed phone to his senior Saurabh. Saurabh insisted I try out one trade which he has picked up for me. I denied that I don't trade in calls since I don't have much risk appetite. He called me again yesterday (16th May) and insisted on trying.

Saurabh asked me for 2500 banknifty Put but I only placed order for 1000 @15.75 - total value 15750 since I didn't wanted to put much money. At the end of the day I booked the loss as was expected and closed my position same day at 9.75. So was expecting about 6000+ some brokerage fees. But to my surprise Indiabulls has added 20000 overheads under brokerage and other charges.

skykota

May 5, 2019

Fraud with Customer

My Indiabulls Trading A/c details are as below-

My Indiabulls Trading ID - 581543
RM Trading ID C581543 / Suman Ramnaresh Yadav ([email protected] - Indiabulls)

I was suppose to write this email / letter to concern legal forum, but i think to take your view on below issue...

Around 5-6 Months before, I started Trading through Indiabulls. My RM details i already given above.

She explained me that you can get 2000-3000 Rs benefits a day easily. She always use stop loss breaker, that's why loss is never happen.

I want to start trading with 5000 Rs as i informed to RM also. I was new to market, so i told her to handle my account also with my suggestion. She insist me to put slightly more money then only she can handle my account. Finally we agreed that if i put 20,000 Rs then she can handle my account also. However arranging 20,000 Rs was slightly difficult for me, but i managed.

After one day, she requested again & again that if i put 50,000 Rs in account, her target will be completed. But i told her that its not possible for me. She assured me that she will not use additional 30,000 Rs and will revert into my account in few days. She again told me that she never trade without applying stop loss. In evening she again called me and request to put 50,000 Rs to complete her target and give assurance to keep that extra money safe.

On her assurance, I borrowed 30,000 Rs from friend and put into indiabulls trading account and told her that i have to return this extra money next week, so keep this money safe, i am putting this money to complete your target only and she also accept.

On second day, she got loss approx 40,000 Rs in a day. I talked her that how it is possible with using stop loss. Then she told that she didnt use stop loss. But she told that trust on her, she will recover my money in next 1-2 weeks. I again repeat that kindly use stop loss and loss should not be more that 500 Rs a day.

In next 7-10 days, she lossed my all 50,000 Rs. without using stop loss.

She requested me that give a chance more, she will recover my money in a month. On her commitment, i again arrange 10,000 Rs and put into trading account. But again, within some days, she loosed all amount. She again not use proper stop loss. I asked her that how it is possible that you loosed even after Indiabulls research team study.

I rarely seen profit in my account, every day loss. Then she told me that share market was not good to invest, that's why you got loss. However, in those days, my friends earned good profit.

After few days, she told me that now, market is going extremely good. Every calls are giving profit easily 3000-4000 Rs. Kindly invest money these days, i will surely recover your all losses within a month. She requested to trust me last time. On her commitment i again arrange 10,000 Rs and put into trading account. But withing 4-5 days, she again loss my money, even market was performing extremely good as per her information.

I am considering this whole issue as a false commitment, personal benefits, providing fake information, not following proper client instructions.....ultimately all comes under fraud with customer.

My total loss is 70,000 Rs. In this, i considered my loss is only 20,000 Rs, remaining 50,000 Rs, i lost due to misguidance of Indiabulls RM.

I expect that you will take this as a serious issue and revert with my loss within one week.

If issue is not resolve from Indiabulls management, After that i will take this issue on Legal Forum and social media.

May 3, 2019

Fraud Company Indiabulls

Dear Vaibhav,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

May 3, 2019

Indiabull recovery staff of mumbai.

Dear Customer (Mavia),

Indiabull recovery staff of mumbai

Dear Customer (Mavia),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Not getting payment rescheduling statement

Dear Vinod,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Fraud Company Indiabulls.

Dear Vaibhav,

Mavia

Indiabull recovery staff of mumbai

I am ex-ias....i have taken a loan....but next month i have given late emi.....then after 2 -3 day 2recovery boy of indiabull came at my house and misbehaving ...that time i was not in the home...they said to my son that tomw if emi does'n came ur property will be sealed.....so plz tell ur staff that be kind if there is no owner ... If next time it will happen i will not tolarate..i also have my mouth...!
Vinod1995

Required payment rescheduling

I am want to have payment rescheduling for account ID-HHLNOD00273079.

I have been following Indiabulls from last many days,for asking current ROI,as they have increased ROI abruptly

They are now start frauding & looting us.

Someone should have interfere in this, complaint board is best in this business
Vinod1995

Not getting payment rescheduling statement

My account ID is- HHLNOD00273079

After trying many times no one bother to give properly.Also as I hear they increased ROI abruptly in last few months.

So
vaibhavsingh

Fraud Company Indiabulls

Exactly same type of fraud happen to me by Indiabulls.
They give you loan at Market rate but after some month the increased interest rate.
Let make a union to fight against them

I will add you in whatsapp group lets register FIR against them.

Best Regards
Vaibhav
rht0322

Apr 9, 2019

no body responding on below matter

increase of ROI from 9.5% to 12.9 % on my Housing loan.
Kindly let me know the exact reason for such a huge increment of ROI on my Housing loan account.
As per current market survey ROI of housing loan ranging from 8.7% to 10.5%.
So how it possible to increase ROI to 12 %.
No proper justification provided by the Customer care.
It is very frustrating for me to continuously chasing for the ROI change.
ALSO I paid my loans correctly without any delays

Loan account number: HHLNOD00250093

my contact no: 9711295509
kishorekollepara

Apr 5, 2019

increase ROI rate

increase of ROI from 9.5% to 12 % on my Housing loan.
As per current market survey ROI of housing loan ranging from 8.7% to 10.5%.
So how it possible to increase ROI to 12 %.
No proper justification provided by the Customer care.
It is very frustrating for me to continuously chasing for the ROI change.
ALSO I paid my loans correctly without any delays

Loan account number: HHLVJW00360377

my contact no:9948831246

Mar 27, 2019

india buls home loan interest rate

Dear Anshul,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Mar 26, 2019

india buls home loan interest rate.

Dear Anshul,

Mar 26, 2019

COMPLAINT FOR DEDUCT 2 TIMES INSURANCE AGAINST LAP A/C NO. HLAPGAM00482138, LINKED A/C NO. HLLAGAM00452524..

Dear Jignesh,

Mar 25, 2019

Dear Jignesh,

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...