IndiaBulls

Consumer complaints and reviews about IndiaBulls

gauravggwl

Nov 16, 2018

Indiabulls - Increase Home Loan

Please check the below details:
Loan Account Number- HHLIND00196051

Indiabulls revised my home loan amount 10.5 to 13.7.
I tried to contact with Indiabulls, but nobody response to me properly.
This is not fair with the customer how we can manage this increase rate, even 13.7 interest rate for home loan is higher then personal loan.
Previously my experienced not good with some services but this time too much from your side.
Such a poor service from bank. In future I will never take any type of loan from Indiabulls. "Indiabulls Home Loan" seriously worse service provider company, Its such my big mistake why I choose INDIABULLS for Home Loan.

Gaurav Gupta

Nov 14, 2018

Dear Customer(KPH),

We haven't heard back from you. Request you to share your loan account number along with contact details so that we can assist you further.
Saiteja8196

Nov 14, 2018

NOC NOT PROVIDED And EMI NOT REFUNDED

I have been in communication with custome executives sionce 1.5 months regarding my NOC .
I repaid my loan amount on october 10th,2018 but i have not received my NOC yet and its been 1.5 months when i was apllied for it.
U guys say This case has been escalated tio the supervisor but no response from them since 1 month.
and unnecessarily they have deducted EMI amount on 5th November,2018.

There is no correct response from Customer care and i Have lost my patience talking to you people.
I will proceed legally if this is the case with you people not providing the solution to the customers as I am having all the phone call records and even the mail replies too.

thanks,
Saiteja

Nov 6, 2018

Dear Deepak,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Nov 6, 2018

Dear Customer(KPH),

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number so that we can address the concerns raised by you.

Dear Deepak,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.

Delay in Sanction

Dear Amit,

fraud of indiabulls

Dear Ramesh,

KPH

Hi!
I have applied for a home loan and have 15 lacs sanctioned in August. So far only one part of the amount that was to be paid to the builder has been given in September and the remaining amount which is a top up loan amount is been pending and all that I am told is that there is digitalization going on and no one is getting paid.
No one knows when the process will end. I have spoken to endless customer care representatives, my relationship managers Tuhin and Vishnu are of not enough help.
They even said I could go to another bank if I wanted to and the digitalization process will end when it has to.
Not sure what the issue is and when can I expect the money.
This is my first time association with India bulls and probably my last and will definitely not suggesting anyone to go with India bulls.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Dhani

Nov 2, 2018

Intetest rate issue

Dear Krishna,

Krishna chavaria

Intetest rate issue

, recently took loan from your bank of 8,30,000 (in October'18 month) Loan no is S000324671 and had received welcome letter on 11th Oct'18 but in welcome letter interest rates which has been promised me to me was 11.5 % and in welcome letter it is mentioned as 15%. On the same day i wrote to customer care and explained them the whole details.PFB the trail mail of my complaint but i am not receiving any response from them till date, everyday i am calling to customer care but they are just taking my details but not giving any reponse on email . I had spoken with exectuive from india bulls on 8828671346 where they confirmed me that i will be getting loan on 11.5 % at the time of confirming details of loan.

Moreover when i had raised complaint i got call from Pooja 62437474 from India bulls where she mentioned that the letter was wrongly sent to me since my loan was pass on month end and i will be getting correct letter within 45 working days. I had asked her to provide me confirmaiton on email on the same but from that day i didnt got call from her neither she has given me any confirmation on email.

My 1st EMI is due in next month on 5th but sorry to say to if my issued will not resolved i will not be paying any emi.

I am just tired by calling customer care and sending email to everyone for this issue.

Just hoping to get positive reply from yourside. Please help me to resolve my issue
Kalpeshmagvani

fraud of indiabulls

my name is rameshkumar dayalal magvani my loan account number is HHLSUR00384226 my contact number is 9879613143.i will start my loan on 8.5 % roi within 8 months bank increase ROI every 2 monthly and raise up to 10.70 % .i will applied for fourclusure then indiabulls offer me 8.7 % and 5000 process fees i will paid it but he cant reduse any rate of intrest after 2 months he said that is not possible for us and in future any scheme will comes we inform you.taht is totally fraud offer by indiabulls.behind this offer purpose of indiaulls is time pass we get sanction letter from other bank but due to this offer we reject other bank and after 2 months company said not possible.totally cheeating by company .surat branch is also misplace our 5 check which we give for updation of bank account branch had lost our check and done panalty for late payment up to 6 month.and one time i paid before due time their after also charge panalty.during this issue we doing more then 50 mails more then 100 calls but never give any answer to mails and not give satiesfied answer on call.i request to all customers who wants to get loan from indiabull pl call me and get exp[erience of this company
caamit

Delay in Sanction

I have applied for a take over of housing loan from your organization.

I have been assured it will not take more than 10 to 15 days to get the sanction.

Now it has been more than a month. Your people not even bothered to inform what is the status of the file.

At the time of taking the cheque for opening the loan account they were very prompt, they were calling me on daily basis.

Now once the cheque has been cleared they is no response from your team.

Seriously, plz stop the drama of online approval and sanction when you cannot deliver what you say.

Now I have asked your people to return my documents and plz reverse my Account Opening fee Rs.3000/- back to my account.

Plz return my documents asap. Thx for wasting time.

My Details hereunder:

Amit Kumar Shrivastava
Ph: 9967283847
Loan Application Account Number: 1053643
deepakgabadtn

Oct 19, 2018

Loan emi excess

Maine 31,85,000 ka loan liya tha jiski emi 31364 hai or 8.50% ke rate pr liya tha
But aaj 13 emi pay krne ke baad ye loan 10.70% pr ho gya
Without any intimation

Aaj 248 emi pay krne ke schdule aaya hua hai
What happened
Aise kaise loan poora ho Payega

Ap log har quarter mein emi excess kr dete ho.

Sir please resolve this issue

HHLPAC00356533

Deepak gaba
mohit 99104

Oct 12, 2018

Non receipt of LOD even after month

dear Sir

my H Lo number is HHLNOD00287270 in the name of mohit Goel.

I requested for Forclosure letter and LOD on 06.09.2018 through mail and 11.09.2018 over phone.
Despite several calls I am not able to get it till date. I was told that I would get it by 10.10.2018. But no response. Thinking of going to consumer court on this matter.

Pathetic service.

Mohit Goel

Oct 4, 2018

Dear Customer (varsja),

We understand that our team has contacted you and assisted you in this regard. Do let us know for any assistance required in future.

Sep 29, 2018

Dear Customer(Varsja),

Sep 28, 2018

Difficult in processing your application

Dear customer (jaf.david),

Request you to please confirm that your concern pertain to Indiabulls Home Loan or Personal Loan? please message your contact details or loan Number along with it so that we can look into this matter.
varsja

Sep 26, 2018

For increase of EMI

Respected sir,. Mr. Bhupenderji & Sachin ji.

With due respect I state that my home loan no is
HHLMER00243615.

I Request u to please increase my EMI FROM Rs 14002/- to Rs.20000/- .. as I have provided u all documents required. , and decrease my rate of interest.

Or pls give me list of documents, or forcloser letter, . If ur company not able to fullfill my requirements, to enable me to transfer my
home loan , to other BANK.

Pls do the needful, and requested not to haress me regardingly.

Rajat Jain.
Muzaffarnagar..
M: 9927165231.
varsja

Sep 22, 2018

For increase of EMI

My loan no is HHLMER00243615.
SIR I am having loan from ur branch meerut.
And applied for increase in emi to 20000 from
14000.
The related staff is harassing me regardingly.
They are not Increasing emi, according to me.
And I am having bad experience from ur staff.
Pls do something.

mdhavjindamwar

Aug 16, 2018

EMI Auto deduction

Hi ,
Am facing too much problem with not deducting the EMI for my loan accouts number HHLBMT00440331 .

Can you please resolve the problem,

I asked customer care number for the same but their revert is technical problem and also getting hard recovery calls form the tele callers resulting into personal harassment.

Please do needful otherwise unfortunately I have to take so serious action over Indiabulls housing finanace LTD.

Madhav Jindamwar
SarathM

Jul 18, 2018

Home lone

I applayed take over home lone in trivandrum branch 3 munth ago but til the date not complited
rajatkm42gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018

giving incorrect information

Ur sales officer his name was Mohan giving incorrect information and he not knowledge of loans

One file is approved and he not disbursed the case day by day he saying pendencies and using abuse language ..
Avi7282

Jul 8, 2018

Increased tenure of my LAP

My loan account no. Is HLAPLUD00315257 I sanction letter it was mentioned that tenure of my loan 180 months and after depositing my emi for about one Nd half years I got mail from India bulls that my loan tenure has been increased to 196 months this is not fair kindly solve my problem as soon as possible

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....