IndiaBulls

Consumer complaints and reviews about IndiaBulls

vikram vishal

Jan 25, 2019

Increase in ROI

With reference to below Complain Number for increase of ROI from 9.15% to 12.5% on my Housing loan.
Kindly let me know the exact reason for such a huge increment of ROI on my Housing loan account.
As per current market survey ROI of housing loan ranging from 8.7% to 10.5%.
So how it possible to increase ROI to 12.5%.
No proper justification provided by the Customer care.
It is very frustrating for me to continuously chasing for the ROI change.

Vikram Vishal
pareshthombare

Jan 19, 2019

Pending disbursement not done form Nov 2018

I take Loan of 18 Lakhs, But you released only 14 Lakhs.
My flat possession within week.
Demand letter already given but payment not released from your end.
I take lot of follow up but not any progress.
And if I transfer balance before possession to other bank it will reject subsidy from Gov.
Kindly release loan payment

Jan 18, 2019

Interset Rate Changes

Dear Satya,

We haven’t heard back from you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
pushkal87

Jan 15, 2019

Disbursement not done for my home loan

Indiabulls are not disbursing the loan since past 6 months, my builder has placed payment requests which were duly approved by me. On the other side, their EMI and Rates are following a north direction.
Now I am constantly getting mails from the builder 'Signature Global' threatening me of late payment charges but Indiabulls has done nothing so far to help me in this concern.
RJ2000

Jan 10, 2019

LOAN NOT DISBURSED SINCE AUG 2018

India Bull are not disbursing the loan since past 6 months, my builder has placed payment requests which were duly approved by me. On the other side, their EMI and Rates are following a north direction!

Jan 10, 2019

Interset rate changes

Dear Satya,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Jan 8, 2019

Dear Unnam,

We understand that your concern is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if further assistance is required.
satyaIndiabulls

Jan 8, 2019

Interset Rate changes

I have a home loan with IndiaBulls and it is observed that interest rate has been increased 4 times from past 6 months.today only i realized that interest is changed to 12.8% which is higher than personal loan or any other loan in india.Earlier there is an option in indiabulls site after login to check the interest changes.Now they removed that options as well. I think no bank/NBF can provide this gift to customers.taking loan in indiabulls is the biggest mistake.so many friends suggested me not to go for indiabulls.They never bother about customer satisfaction/service.Very bad feedback in the market.

Dec 21, 2018

REPRESENT HOUSING LOAN EMI TWO TIMES

I am SNEHA, I have taken housing loan from INDIA BULL on 2016. My EMI date is 10th of every month. EMI deducted thru HDFC Bank. Due to some financial problem this month my EMI has been bounced on 10th DEC'18, HDFC bank charged Rs 590/- for the bouncing charges on 12th Dec'18.. I call immedly to customer care that i will pay this amount on 25th sure by cash at Badlapur Branch, on 14th I have recd call from Ms. S.S. BEDEKAR saying that EMI again to be represent on 14th Dec'18, I said clearly not to represent as there is no any balance in my account, but still after instruction, INDIA BULL again represent EMI on 14th DEC'18, and HDFC again charged Rs 590/- for bouncing charges.

As per rule, no any EMI to be represent again after EMI DATE of 10th, then how you people again represent on 14th Dec'18, who will bear HDFC charges of Rs 590/- ??? i.e. double charged by HDFC.

I will deduct Rs 590/- from my EMI amount which i will pay by cash on 25th DEC
Very bad service recd from INDIA BULL, I will transfer my home loan to HDFC bank, i will never take any type of loan again from India bull and never refer also to any my friend, relatives, seriously worse serive provider company, bad experience recd from india bull.
sonikaRawat

Dec 19, 2018

home loan interest

very frustrating loan service , each month india bulls increase it home loan rate, and no justified answer will be given from customer executive.

Dec 15, 2018

Dear Saji,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Dear Customer (RONDHARTI),

Dear Unnam,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.

Loan Amount Not Disbursement

Dear Prema,

Balance transfer of Personal loan

I want to do a balance transfer for Indiabulls personal loan. Their customer care don't even have idea about BT. They don't even tell me where I can deposit the DD from other bank.

Dear Customer (RONDHARTI),

Dear Saji,

RONDHARTI

Dec 10, 2018

Foreclose loan

Following details for your reference :
PL ID - PL03062122
Registered mobile no 7709140119.

I am following with you guys since 3 dec but no revert is received from your support team please check and advice with my concern.

Need foreclosure latter.
RONDHARTI

Dec 10, 2018

Following details for your reference :
PL ID - PL03062122
Registered mobile no 7709140119.

Need foreclosure latter.
SAJI B. J

Dec 4, 2018

Application number..PL04525732,Name-SAJI BJ,
mob.no..8281232317
UnnamKiran

Dec 3, 2018

Loan closed but documents taking more time for release

Goodmorning sir, This is U Kiran.availed housing loan bearing no HHLVJW00181904 in indiabulls for Rs. 306000/- in 2014 january. .Eventhough we are government employees having sufficint net amount for repayment we have been sanctioned less amount at that time. I asked top up for small amt of Rs. 200000/- evethough my account is regular in repayment they are providing poor service.
I found following lapses found in indiabulls. Benzcircle. Vijayawada, krishna dt
1) services/response is not good.,not provided any information regarding loan products
2) They have sanction only Rs. 300000/- eventhou both my wife and myself government employees, both incomes taken more than 100000/- net
3) no top up loan provided evethough my account is regular, verify my account regularity
4) recently i closed my loan account they have not released my original document
5) I asked loan for housing recently in 2018 for Rs. 60.00 lacs but they have not shown interest for sanction but gods grace we have been sanctioned 60.00 lacs in PNBHousing. VIJAYAWADA branch for the same profile.

It shows some sort of negligence in customers part. Kindly lookinto this matter and see that such type of negligence in service not to shown by them. Finally i submit that pls warn concern branch to release of my original documents.
Unnam Kiran, Mobile no. 9290768478, 9618718663.email. [email protected]
Prema Laxman Rao

Dec 3, 2018

Loan Amount Not Disbursement

We had applied for a loan with IB in Dec'17. We have a home loan for the Upper Thane Lodha project. The sales person assigned to us is Vikas Singh and his Manager is Sanjay Pandey, both from the Borivali Branch. While processing the IB loan application everything was taken care per my requirements and everything was sorted in the Thane office. We have been now following up with both Vikas and Sanjay for disbursement of the demand letter amount but none of them are responding. We have 3 milestone amounts pending and none from IB have bothered to follow up on getting it disbursed. On contacting Lodha, they informed IB have gone bankrupt and cannot pay any amount so we would have to BT the loan to a different bank. We later contacted the IB Borivali Branch and spoke with Amog/Sankesh who informed that your systems are freezed and they have received orders not to disburse any amount for any customer. What kind of stupidity is this? It's been more than a month now and we have not so ever received any written/official communication from IB about this issue. Why should I be paying an interest amount to Lodha when you cannot disburse the amount. To add, you people are not providing any official confirmation on it. Plus you keep increasing your interest rate and religiously send official confirmation on it. What kind of customer service is this. Vikas Singh and Sanjay Pandey are the most pathetic officials I have come across here. They don't have manners to speak to a customer and blabber as if you are doing a big favour on us. When you don't forget to penalise us for not paying ur EMI on time how can you expect us to pay the interest that Lodha is charging for a total mistake of yours. I want somebody to call us back ASAP or else I will take this up legally in Consumer Forum.

Below are my loan details. Check the contact number in my account and get in touch with us ASAP or else you people have had it this time.

Loan A/C: HHLGRN00415295

Prema Rao
Co-applicant
rahulchauhan100

Nov 30, 2018

HOME LOAN SUBVENTION SCHEME

"I Have taken Home loan from India Bulls - Loan Acc No - HHLDCP00361132,
I Have invested in Super tech Up country project,where there is subvention scheme in which Interest payment are to be done by super tech on my behalf till possession
Recently i got a call from India Bulls that super tech have not make the EMI payment for Nov'18 so you make the payment and we will repay you once we receive the payment from supertech,
i asked them ok give me in writing what are you saying, but he refused to give in writing and keep insisting me for making the payment

When i finally said no they started abusing me n making threat calls ( Mr Kuldeep Ahluwalia - India Bulls)

Please do needful otherwise unfortunately I have to take action over Indiabulls housing finanace LTD.

Rahul Chauhan

I Have taken Home loan from India Bulls - Loan Acc No - HHLDCP00361132,

Rahul Chauhan
Titu Sethi

Nov 23, 2018

EMI paid on time but bounce charges applied

I have paid the EMI on time through dhani app, but still they sent cheque for clearing which lead to bounce charges. and indiabulls guys are calling me and telling me that they haven't received any payment, despite showing them the bank statement, and even in app it showing paid, even in loan statement it is showing paid.

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...