IndiaBulls

Consumer complaints and reviews about IndiaBulls

Prema Laxman Rao

Dec 3, 2018

Loan Amount Not Disbursement

We had applied for a loan with IB in Dec'17. We have a home loan for the Upper Thane Lodha project. The sales person assigned to us is Vikas Singh and his Manager is Sanjay Pandey, both from the Borivali Branch. While processing the IB loan application everything was taken care per my requirements and everything was sorted in the Thane office. We have been now following up with both Vikas and Sanjay for disbursement of the demand letter amount but none of them are responding. We have 3 milestone amounts pending and none from IB have bothered to follow up on getting it disbursed. On contacting Lodha, they informed IB have gone bankrupt and cannot pay any amount so we would have to BT the loan to a different bank. We later contacted the IB Borivali Branch and spoke with Amog/Sankesh who informed that your systems are freezed and they have received orders not to disburse any amount for any customer. What kind of stupidity is this? It's been more than a month now and we have not so ever received any written/official communication from IB about this issue. Why should I be paying an interest amount to Lodha when you cannot disburse the amount. To add, you people are not providing any official confirmation on it. Plus you keep increasing your interest rate and religiously send official confirmation on it. What kind of customer service is this. Vikas Singh and Sanjay Pandey are the most pathetic officials I have come across here. They don't have manners to speak to a customer and blabber as if you are doing a big favour on us. When you don't forget to penalise us for not paying ur EMI on time how can you expect us to pay the interest that Lodha is charging for a total mistake of yours. I want somebody to call us back ASAP or else I will take this up legally in Consumer Forum.

Below are my loan details. Check the contact number in my account and get in touch with us ASAP or else you people have had it this time.

Loan A/C: HHLGRN00415295

Prema Rao
Co-applicant
rahulchauhan100

Nov 30, 2018

HOME LOAN SUBVENTION SCHEME

"I Have taken Home loan from India Bulls - Loan Acc No - HHLDCP00361132,
I Have invested in Super tech Up country project,where there is subvention scheme in which Interest payment are to be done by super tech on my behalf till possession
Recently i got a call from India Bulls that super tech have not make the EMI payment for Nov'18 so you make the payment and we will repay you once we receive the payment from supertech,
i asked them ok give me in writing what are you saying, but he refused to give in writing and keep insisting me for making the payment

When i finally said no they started abusing me n making threat calls ( Mr Kuldeep Ahluwalia - India Bulls)

Please do needful otherwise unfortunately I have to take action over Indiabulls housing finanace LTD.

Rahul Chauhan

I Have taken Home loan from India Bulls - Loan Acc No - HHLDCP00361132,

Rahul Chauhan
Titu Sethi

Nov 23, 2018

EMI paid on time but bounce charges applied

I have paid the EMI on time through dhani app, but still they sent cheque for clearing which lead to bounce charges. and indiabulls guys are calling me and telling me that they haven't received any payment, despite showing them the bank statement, and even in app it showing paid, even in loan statement it is showing paid.

Nov 22, 2018

Dear Ramesh,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
gauravggwl

Nov 16, 2018

Indiabulls - Increase Home Loan

Please check the below details:
Loan Account Number- HHLIND00196051

Indiabulls revised my home loan amount 10.5 to 13.7.
I tried to contact with Indiabulls, but nobody response to me properly.
This is not fair with the customer how we can manage this increase rate, even 13.7 interest rate for home loan is higher then personal loan.
Previously my experienced not good with some services but this time too much from your side.
Such a poor service from bank. In future I will never take any type of loan from Indiabulls. "Indiabulls Home Loan" seriously worse service provider company, Its such my big mistake why I choose INDIABULLS for Home Loan.

Gaurav Gupta

Nov 14, 2018

Dear Customer(KPH),

We haven't heard back from you. Request you to share your loan account number along with contact details so that we can assist you further.
Saiteja8196

Nov 14, 2018

NOC NOT PROVIDED And EMI NOT REFUNDED

I have been in communication with custome executives sionce 1.5 months regarding my NOC .
I repaid my loan amount on october 10th,2018 but i have not received my NOC yet and its been 1.5 months when i was apllied for it.
U guys say This case has been escalated tio the supervisor but no response from them since 1 month.
and unnecessarily they have deducted EMI amount on 5th November,2018.

There is no correct response from Customer care and i Have lost my patience talking to you people.
I will proceed legally if this is the case with you people not providing the solution to the customers as I am having all the phone call records and even the mail replies too.

thanks,
Saiteja

Nov 6, 2018

Dear Deepak,

Nov 6, 2018

Dear Customer(KPH),

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number so that we can address the concerns raised by you.

Dear Deepak,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.

Delay in Sanction

Dear Amit,

Dear Ramesh,

KPH

Hi!
I have applied for a home loan and have 15 lacs sanctioned in August. So far only one part of the amount that was to be paid to the builder has been given in September and the remaining amount which is a top up loan amount is been pending and all that I am told is that there is digitalization going on and no one is getting paid.
No one knows when the process will end. I have spoken to endless customer care representatives, my relationship managers Tuhin and Vishnu are of not enough help.
They even said I could go to another bank if I wanted to and the digitalization process will end when it has to.
Not sure what the issue is and when can I expect the money.
This is my first time association with India bulls and probably my last and will definitely not suggesting anyone to go with India bulls.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Dhani

Nov 2, 2018

Intetest rate issue

Dear Krishna,

Krishna chavaria

Intetest rate issue

, recently took loan from your bank of 8,30,000 (in October'18 month) Loan no is S000324671 and had received welcome letter on 11th Oct'18 but in welcome letter interest rates which has been promised me to me was 11.5 % and in welcome letter it is mentioned as 15%. On the same day i wrote to customer care and explained them the whole details.PFB the trail mail of my complaint but i am not receiving any response from them till date, everyday i am calling to customer care but they are just taking my details but not giving any reponse on email . I had spoken with exectuive from india bulls on 8828671346 where they confirmed me that i will be getting loan on 11.5 % at the time of confirming details of loan.

Moreover when i had raised complaint i got call from Pooja 62437474 from India bulls where she mentioned that the letter was wrongly sent to me since my loan was pass on month end and i will be getting correct letter within 45 working days. I had asked her to provide me confirmaiton on email on the same but from that day i didnt got call from her neither she has given me any confirmation on email.

My 1st EMI is due in next month on 5th but sorry to say to if my issued will not resolved i will not be paying any emi.

I am just tired by calling customer care and sending email to everyone for this issue.

Just hoping to get positive reply from yourside. Please help me to resolve my issue
Kalpeshmagvani

fraud of indiabulls

my name is rameshkumar dayalal magvani my loan account number is HHLSUR00384226 my contact number is 9879613143.i will start my loan on 8.5 % roi within 8 months bank increase ROI every 2 monthly and raise up to 10.70 % .i will applied for fourclusure then indiabulls offer me 8.7 % and 5000 process fees i will paid it but he cant reduse any rate of intrest after 2 months he said that is not possible for us and in future any scheme will comes we inform you.taht is totally fraud offer by indiabulls.behind this offer purpose of indiaulls is time pass we get sanction letter from other bank but due to this offer we reject other bank and after 2 months company said not possible.totally cheeating by company .surat branch is also misplace our 5 check which we give for updation of bank account branch had lost our check and done panalty for late payment up to 6 month.and one time i paid before due time their after also charge panalty.during this issue we doing more then 50 mails more then 100 calls but never give any answer to mails and not give satiesfied answer on call.i request to all customers who wants to get loan from indiabull pl call me and get exp[erience of this company
caamit

Delay in Sanction

I have applied for a take over of housing loan from your organization.

I have been assured it will not take more than 10 to 15 days to get the sanction.

Now it has been more than a month. Your people not even bothered to inform what is the status of the file.

At the time of taking the cheque for opening the loan account they were very prompt, they were calling me on daily basis.

Now once the cheque has been cleared they is no response from your team.

Seriously, plz stop the drama of online approval and sanction when you cannot deliver what you say.

Now I have asked your people to return my documents and plz reverse my Account Opening fee Rs.3000/- back to my account.

Plz return my documents asap. Thx for wasting time.

My Details hereunder:

Amit Kumar Shrivastava
Ph: 9967283847
Loan Application Account Number: 1053643
deepakgabadtn

Oct 19, 2018

Loan emi excess

Maine 31,85,000 ka loan liya tha jiski emi 31364 hai or 8.50% ke rate pr liya tha
But aaj 13 emi pay krne ke baad ye loan 10.70% pr ho gya
Without any intimation

Aaj 248 emi pay krne ke schdule aaya hua hai
What happened
Aise kaise loan poora ho Payega

Ap log har quarter mein emi excess kr dete ho.

Sir please resolve this issue

HHLPAC00356533

Deepak gaba
mohit 99104

Oct 12, 2018

Non receipt of LOD even after month

dear Sir

my H Lo number is HHLNOD00287270 in the name of mohit Goel.

I requested for Forclosure letter and LOD on 06.09.2018 through mail and 11.09.2018 over phone.
Despite several calls I am not able to get it till date. I was told that I would get it by 10.10.2018. But no response. Thinking of going to consumer court on this matter.

Pathetic service.

Mohit Goel

Oct 4, 2018

Dear Customer (varsja),

We understand that our team has contacted you and assisted you in this regard. Do let us know for any assistance required in future.

Sep 29, 2018

Dear Customer(Varsja),

Sep 28, 2018

Difficult in processing your application

Dear customer (jaf.david),

Request you to please confirm that your concern pertain to Indiabulls Home Loan or Personal Loan? please message your contact details or loan Number along with it so that we can look into this matter.
varsja

Sep 26, 2018

For increase of EMI

Respected sir,. Mr. Bhupenderji & Sachin ji.

With due respect I state that my home loan no is
HHLMER00243615.

I Request u to please increase my EMI FROM Rs 14002/- to Rs.20000/- .. as I have provided u all documents required. , and decrease my rate of interest.

Or pls give me list of documents, or forcloser letter, . If ur company not able to fullfill my requirements, to enable me to transfer my
home loan , to other BANK.

Pls do the needful, and requested not to haress me regardingly.

Rajat Jain.
Muzaffarnagar..
M: 9927165231.
varsja

Sep 22, 2018

For increase of EMI

My loan no is HHLMER00243615.
SIR I am having loan from ur branch meerut.
And applied for increase in emi to 20000 from
14000.
The related staff is harassing me regardingly.
They are not Increasing emi, according to me.
And I am having bad experience from ur staff.
Pls do something.
Or I will quit my loan

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...