IndiaBulls

Consumer complaints and reviews about IndiaBulls

ShankarKumar

Oct 14, 2015

Totally fraud company

Hi All,

My name is shankar Kumar and i was applied for the home loan in Indiabulls. on 27-6-2015 and a communication person (Salesman) named shard +918375964848 has taken my all information in the form of documents (hard/soft) copy as well and processing fee of Rs 1150/- through cheque and the cheque amount is also credited from my account on 8-8-2015.

But the surprise is this, that no SMS call or mail where come to me till 13-8-2015 after this i was start tracing the details about my applied home loan and when i was investigate the things and approach i was got information first time through message that "you loan has been approved" till the time no persons were called me for any of the information and when i have visited the India-bulls (Noida sec64) office to meet branch head Rajesh Kumar ([email protected]) that person was very rude with me when i was asking question from him and when i was asking for refund he told me that will not refund it at any cost..

I am requesting to all of you that this Indiabulls is totally a fraud and cheater company they will take all your information and may sold it in market as well. So do not try to take home loans for this company.
smukeshk

Sep 13, 2015

HomeLoan Rate of Increased

Reference: Experience about home loan taken from Indiabulls Housing Finance ltd.
I have taken a home loan from Indiabulls Housing Finance ltd. in the month of Nov, 2013 on rate of interest 10.25%. After that in December, 2013, they have again raised the rate of interest as 10.35%. There is no such reason behind this increase. RBI has also, not increased the rate of interest.

When RBI decrease the ROI in homeloan, Currently it showing 9.85% but company won't have decrease it.
Please take care of policy of Indiabulls Housing Finance ltd. I have requested many times for reduction of rate of interest. They have excuse that this is our policy.
With regards,
Mukesh Kumar
Mobile: 9899763303
Devraj393

Jul 14, 2015

Non professional

I have informed that I'm buzy till the date and stop calling me.after a call again said don't call but they don't care within 30 min again I got a call for the same docs. Which I have sent already.

Asking me processing fees before lone approvel.

I'm totally fed up with IndiaMart .
kanishk saxena

Jun 18, 2015

not response last two month after log in file.

My self kanishk Saxena and I have applied Home loan in the month of April,15 and my home loan Ref No is 478179 .
And as per understanding file is login at sec-63 Noida branch.

We are too disappointed with the behaviour of India Bulls and their executive.(Mr. Imran.)
Nobody is responding me last two month.
My file is login approximate 2 month ago and all the process was completed within 2 week that time, technical, value for the property, eligibility etc.
After that we have received some query and for this I have submitted relevant document .But we have not received any confirmation till date.
This is not acceptable at all.
Due to this, I have decided that I will not recommended india bulls for any kind of loan because their team are not customer oriented.
Hence my further request is kindly send us the final decision with the appropriate reason latest by today.
mannat28

May 18, 2015

INTEREST RATE ISSUE

Respected sir/mdm,
Mera name Karan kumar Agarwal hai and mene indiabulls se home loan a/c no HHLRHN00213168 liya tha jis waqt mene indiabulls se loan liya unhone interest rate 10.5% charge kiya but RBI ke 2 baar kam karne ke bawjud bhi indiabullls ne automatic interest rate kam nhi kiya mei aaj 18.05.15 ko indiabulls ke rohini sector 3 branch mei interest loan kam karwane ke liye gya toh unka kehna hai phle 5618/- ki payment kroge tb hi kam hoga. indiabulls se puchne wali baat hai ki agar interest rate badta hai toh kya veh payment lenge interest badane ki. Woh log janbhujkr hamara interest rate kam nhi kar rha hai. And fizul mei humse 5618/- maang rha hai.
Please help me above complanin.
KARAN KUMAR AGARWAL
RAMESH CHANDRA PATNAIK

Apr 30, 2015

closing of A/c-HHLBHB00128048

SIR,
I SUBMITTED FULL PREPAYMENT REQUEST FORM AT BBSR BRANCH ONE MONTH BACK.TILL DATE I GOT NO INFORMATION EITHER BY MAIL OR BY PHONE.THE PHONE NO. GIVEN BY MR.CHINMAYA IS SWITCHED OFF SINCE LAST 3 DAYS.I AM SUFFERING FROM PARALYSIS (RIGHT SIDE ) FROM 20.12.2014.I ALSO AUTHORISED MY SPOUSE MRS. NIRUPAMA PATNAIK TO SIGN INALL DOCUMENTS. IN SUCH AN EVENT I REQUEST TO FINALISE MY LOAN AMOUNT SO AS TO ENABLE ME TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.
RC PATNAIK
MOBILE NO. 9437206198
maheshtamrakar

Apr 1, 2015

Home Loan

See the response getting from India Bulls Housing Finance... Inspite of informining still false sanction letter was issued.

Dear All,

Kindly provide me the copy of my sanction letter and also I want to know the below details, till the time details are not provided I will not accept the Home Loan & do not process the same till that time.

1. Sanction Amount?
2. Amount deducted towards HDFC Insurance Premium?
3. Amount deducted towards processing fees?
4. My disbursement cheque Amount?

By when my Home Loan tenure correction will be done. (From 360 months to 216 months)

Waiting for your prompt response.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

To: jitendra.k6
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: FW: Sanction Letter Mahesh Tamrakar

Dear Jitendra,

Pl. re check and confirm on following issues:

• I have taken the loan for 18 yrs (i.e 216 months) and your sanction letter show the tenure as 30 yrs (i.e 360 months).
• Sanction amount should be equal to my O/S loan amount of ICICI bank.
• Processing fee informed to me was Rs. 7500/- approx. but letter shows processing fee as Rs. 8427/-
• 50% waiver on processing fee is told to me but in your sanction letter waiver is not given.
• Also, confirm my existing loan policy will get transfer or not?
• Database Admin Fee, Intimation of Mortgage Charges (As per the Maharashtra e-Registration and e-Filing Rules, 2013) will need to pay separately or it’s already included in above mentioned processing fee. Incase need to pay separately then it was not informed to me earlier.
• Confirm the EMI amount after considering the above issues.
• Also, confirm the date of EMI and when it will get started.
• NOC from ICICI bank will to given to me or it will be with India bulls.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Mahesh Tamrakar
Dy Manager - Finance
Land Line Number: +020-66286509
Email ID: [email protected]
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd.

From: jitendra.k6 [mailto:[email protected]]

Please Find The Attachement ,

Jitendra Kumar
SAP Code-192647
Location Manager
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd,Pune.
Mobile: 8007771885

Please Find The Attachement ,

Atul Gange,
Rajnish.gogia

Mar 28, 2015

non refund of processing fee

Non refund of processing fee after the application of home loan was rejected as I refused to give blank and undated cheques as demanded by them Here's the mail ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: <[email protected]> Date: Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 4:00 PM Subject: Loan Application No. 431356 for Rs.3766908 To: [email protected] Dear Mr./Ms : RAJNISH GOGIA We thank you for applying loan with Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited vide Loan Application No.: 431356 We would like to inform you that, we are unable to further process your loan application. For any clarification, please get in touch with your RM/Customer care. However this decision on your application does not comment on your credit worthiness by any means. Ensuring our best services. Thanking you. For Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited. Customer Care, Loans Division, Indiabulls House, Plot No. 448-451, Udyog Vihar P-V, Gurgaon- 122002. Tel: 18002007777 Fax: (0124)-3081111. [email protected] Disclaimer :
ravibhagat

Dec 30, 2014

Indiabulls started taking interested before approving the loan

Hi Sir,
I have applied house loan from Indiabulls, I submitted my document on 4th of September 2014.
And got sms on very same day that loan has been disbursed but on login on indiabulls site its showing
loan has been disbursed on 31st of August ( 5days before ) and they are taking interest from 31st August.
Their customer care not picking the call even after 1 hour of wait on phone.
Loan account number: HHLMAL00200380.

Also when I did part payment they intentionally delayed the check that I have submitted on 6th Dec they took it on 15 th Dec.
Also they are not providing the certificate for my part payment done.
The customer support executive not at all helpful. they are not picking call for hours once they will pick the call they will cut the call telling that "thanks for calling us, have nice day" thats very funny.
I am sharing my experience, I am really frustrated to take loan from this bank.
I have every proof and sms I received from them.

Ravi
Saurabh Basu1

Dec 29, 2014

Collection of Registered Deed

Hi, Nobody is collecting the Registered Deed of my new House from the builder after repeated requests. Pls help in colllection of the Deed from the Builder.
Saurabh
vaipanwar1

Dec 17, 2014

Unprofessional behaware of indiabulls

The dehradun team was not picking my phone from last 3 days

I applied for a home loan . I donot know why they reject my home loan application

I think it was intentionally done ,because there is some communication between us

Also when my cibil score is 776 i cannot understand the rejection reason

ergards
parikshit deb

Oct 28, 2014

non receipt of documents/statements sought for

Against our Home Loan no--HHKOL00102434 ,the application submitted in Indiabulls Office Kolkata on 24th September/2014 seeking for list of Documents lying with them as a security and latest balance statement for processing to Take Over Home Loan by other bank because of HIGHER RATE OF INTEREST @11.25% are being charged.
It seems they are trying to ignore by sending auto reply acknowledgements and sometimes informing that it is in process but after a lapse of more than 1 month the issue is not solved yet
ashfaquevohra

Oct 20, 2014

Indiabulls : The one who breaks the dream

Letter to Indiabulls

This is wrt to booking of Flat no. F502 in Green World Airoli.

On 23rd Sep, i visited your office and discussed and finalized booking of above flat. I gave booking details and cheque on 26th Sep'14.

I had booked it @ 7000psf + FR

I was told that as soon as i give cheque, you will cancel above flat and book it in my name.

To my surprise you didnt do that. 2 days back you called and informed me that flat rate has increased and asked me to pay more.

How am i responsible for the same if rate has increased ? I have given booking form and cheque, which is accepted and signed by Indiabulls employee (Prateek Khandelwal) on 26th Sep and now you guys are refusing to book the flat. Thus if you didnt cancel and book in my name it is your fault and i should not be resposible for the same.

As i had discussed before booking that i need to make arrangement and once i have money i will give cheque. Post meeting at your office, i had cancelled my Fixed Deposits, sold my property and have arranged for 20% amount to be paid immediately.

In hope of getting this flat, i didnt visit any stall during MCHI and worked on my loan.

Who is responsible for all such things? Guys, i am come from middle class society and do not have abundant money to sprulge on increased cost. I have booked this flat for my personal use and not as investment.

I and my family have so many dreams about this property and within one phonecall you have destroyed our dream.

Indiabulls had not only given me financial trouble but have also mentally harrassed.

If an employee of Indiabulls commits something, that means he is committing on behalf of Indiabulls. Thus it is responsibility of Indiabulls to ensure that i get the desired flat at the price i have booked earlier.

Hope to hear from Indiabulls.

An unhappy aspiring customer,

Ashfaque
9820265051
milindpshah

Jun 6, 2014

Cheating on Insurance for Home Loan

I was sanctioned a home loan from Indiabulls in February 2012 for which I was forced to take Insurance for 20 years from Tata Aig Life Insurance on my life. The premium paid was one time Rs.1,00,000/-.

Actually the Insurance was not to be taken at all as the building was under construction and the Insurance should have started only after getting the building completed and only once the EMI starts for Indiabulls.

In 2013 when I transferred the loan to SBI, I came to know that the Indiabulls people had cheated me by getting signed some blank documents which they later used to reduce the tenure of the loan to 12 years.

Therefore while I was still paying the Pre-EMI to Indiabulls, the Insurance got exhausted for two years. Now on demanding the whole amount back, neither Indiabulls nor TATA-Aig are responding.

Please help.
Milind Shah
ravneetm

May 22, 2014

Closure of account at India Bulls Securities

I have an account with Indiabulls securities and they're deactivated it. I need to close the account for which i need to first activate it and then close it. Everytime I call customer care they say my RM will contact me and never contacts me. The contact number provided to me keeps disconnecting my call. I've made 10 calls and repeated email requests and have been on hold on their helpline number for hours at end to no avail!
vinod_ms

Feb 17, 2014

India bulls forcing to take ICICI lombard insurance

India bulls executive and the branch manager both are forcing me to take the insurance from ICICI lombard , whihch I am completely not interested with. Even though the Terms and conditions says that its not mandatory to take up the insurance, these guys are claiming its mandatory. They are dragging the loan disbursal because of this. Please some one help me.

Vinod.

Jan 17, 2014

Frequent increase in rate of interest

I have taken a home loan from Indiabulls Housing Finance ltd. in the month of June, 2013 on rate of interest 10.15%. After first EMI, they have raised the rate of interest as 10.65%. After that in December, 2013, they have again raised the rate of interest as 10.75%. There is no such reason behind this increase. RBI has also, not increased the rate of interest.
With regards,
Sanjoy Kumar
Mobile: 9971025993
bibhas

Aug 17, 2013

Payment Made End of FEbruary'13 but still waiting for position (Smart Homes Kolkata )

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 'Indiabulls=006-112-565' Re: Proposal Pending - Smart Homes(Bibhas Das)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:01:41 +0530
From: wealthmanagement <[email protected]>
Reply-To: wealthmanagement <[email protected]>
To: Bibhas Das
Dear Mr.Prasenjeet Mukherjee (EVP/OS/CAL)
As per my below reference mail till date (April’2013 onwards) I have not received any confirmation from your side. As a small customer you can ignore me but as per my knowledge you people are “dream maker, not breaker”.
Please note as per appreciation of real estate market I have already loose Rs. 400/- to 600/- per sq. Ft. Compare to Unitech & Godrej Prakiti and also loss of interest as on date.

So once again request you to short out my problem and confirm.
Bibhas Das
wealthmanagement wrote:

Thank you for your e-mail received Jul 23 2013 7:53PM

This is an auto-response generated by the Customer Service Email Handling team to let you know that we have received your e-mail. Your acknowledgement Number is 6074221.

We will respond to you in 7 working days.

For any queries, our Customer Care Helpline is available to assist you from Monday to Friday (excluding all trading Holidays)between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m at ############.Alternatively, you can also e-mail us at [email protected] The Email Service Provider may redirect the mails from Indiabulls to the Junk Folder. In order to ensure timely updates from us, you can add the following email addresses to your Address Book: [email protected]

Wealth Management Team
Indiabulls

-----Original Message-----
From: Bibhas Das Sent: Tuesday, Jul 23 2013 7:52PM
To: [email protected] [[email protected]]
Cc: [email protected] [[email protected]]; [email protected] [[email protected]]; [email protected] [[email protected]]; [email protected] [[email protected] Dear Mr. ABHISHEK SARDA,
I have booked 3BHK flat (namely “smart homes” inside of vedic village, developed by Greentech City and marketed by India Bulls) dated 23.02.2013 with booking amount Rs.1,03,090/- (After that till date paid Rs.8.5 Lac). At the time of booking your representative confirm us block number 6D 4Th Floor is three side open (South, West & Part of the East) alongwith garden & Water Body (front side). In my reference two of my other friends Mr.Suman Saha (6D 2nd Floor) & Mr. Shankar Samanta (6D 3rd Floor) also booked with opening of DSA BA122.
But after one month we came to know that location has been changed by Green Tech City (Block 6D changed by 6C). After that we request you to interchange between 6C & 6D, because you sold position only. You people not able to do the same and Mr Saha & Samanta has been shifted in block number 11B (2nd & 4th Floor) as there was no other option.
As per last discussion held at your Lee Road office, you committed to shift my position (after telephonic discussion with your EVP when he was in Mumbai) toward your new project (Flat between two Duplex), but till date I have not received any confirmation from your side.
I am expecting suitable option because Greentech City & Indiabulls both are big organization as well as high market reputation.
Now request you to short out my problem & confirm.
Bibhas Das
samee99

Jul 30, 2013

UNPROFFESSIONAL TEAM INDIABULLS

when we called up INDIABULLS for enquiring about home loans ,

Your Executive Surojit kumar bose took up the case and when we told that the legal was already cleared by an advocate for Indian bank who is the advocate for Indiabulls too .. He promised us that the loan would be sanctioned and disbursed within 5 working days without any delay as the legal is cleared ..

We did not get any news for the next 5-6 days and when we called up , they told the credit team would call back for PD.. But still we did not get any call ..Again when we asked Surojit he told that the credit team is trying our numbers and we are not picking the call . But we did not have a single call missed those 2 days ..

Again when called , he gave a number of some credit manager and asked us to speak to him .. He told that his executive would call back in 5 mins but we never got any calls at all ..

Frustrated when we shouted at Surojit for playing a fool by telling us that we are not picking the call , a person called up for PD and offered around 18 Lakhs which we declined as we are getting more from other banks ..

WHY DO YOUR EXECUTIVES COMMIT SOMETHING WHICH THEY THEMSELVES ARE NOT SURE OF .. I ASKED HIM 3-4 TIMES BEFORE HE CAME TO PICK UP THE DOCUMENTS - HE TOLD YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AROUND 35 -40 LAKHS AND 5 WORKING DAYS MAXIMMUM AS THE LEGAL ALSO IS CLEARED ..
Amar Nigam

Jun 4, 2013

Concern person's phone is switched of from 5 days

Hi, I have applied for the home loan in Indiabulls Noida sec-18 office on 25th May-2013. The concern person named Mr. Sudhir Kumar mob no. 9310235209, collected all the documents and agreed to let me know about my loan. after two days, he said that the loan can not be possible because of some reasons but he is trying his best to get me the loan. He said that he will be calling me in 2 days and confirm me if loan can be possible. this was the last conversation I had with him, after that his phone is switched of and nobody in noida office is picking up landline phone (############).

I still don't know what happened to my home loan application, if it is not possible to get loan from IB, I want my documents to be back.

Kindly let me know the procedure or else take necessary actions.

regards,
Amar Nigam
New Delhi
Ph: 9990099257
adymukerjee

Jan 10, 2013

Home Loan Complaint

Indiabulls is one of the worst home loan financing company.
I am a consultant and before submitting my documents I clarified about the same and submitted all the documents in the C.P, New Delhi branch. I and my colleague both applied for the loan against same builder/project.

Being a consultant, they asked for few more documents after a couple of days which was submitted on time. They, confirmed that my loan will be approved as the manager, Mr Sohail talked to his area manager about the consultant clause and it was said that they offer loan to consultant as well.

They kept me in the dark for nearly a month. When I repeatedly asked for the updates I came to know that they have rejected my documents but approved my colleague's loan. Further, on checking they confirmed that the issue was with financial soundness of my office. It was very disappointing to know after such a long time – where I was losing time and my interest was pilling up on the 1st installment of my property.

It was also sad to know that if they have problems with the financial soundness of my company then how could they approved my colleagues loan, who is working with me for the same office. This shows how unprofessional they are and how their policies differ for one customer to another. They were unresponsive and highly mis-managed. I do not expect this from a person who is at a manager level.

Aditya Mukerjee
joginder malik

Nov 1, 2012

INTREST RATE

KNOW TO-DAY BANK HOME LOAN 10.25 SIR I TAKE LOAN 44LAKS FROM YOUR BANK. I PAID MORE THEN 22LAKS WITH IN 7MONTH AT THE RATE OF 10.75 WHY WE PAY KNOW RATE10.75 IN BALNCE.........KINDLY ALLOW TO CHANGE 10.25 INTERST RATE-------------------OTHER WHISE YOU LOSS YOUR NICE HOME LOAN COSTUMR ------FOR OTHER -------------BANK------------ANITA MALIK 105107

May 27, 2011

homeloan

same thing happened to me...they demanded 16000/- for clearing the loan..i told give me all paper which i have given for loan...then they agreed to give loan..than they dedutced the insurance ...saying that its mandatory...they have given policyies fronm icici lombard, ...it seems they have tie up for profits...and they are not telling anything regarding insurance to customer...they asys insurance is mandatory...im cancelling now the same...and fighting ..Indiabulls loosing its brand name in every field..be it security, power, housing and loans...Two iitns name is going in garbage...

May 26, 2011

homeloan

Indiabulls housing finance ltd is a worst. AS i submitted all the supporting documents for home loan.one of the executive called jayaram who is proceesing my loan and also collected rs.1015 as a proceesing fee and next day he called and told that give rs.10000 for legal proceesing fee this amount is given as well.the proceesing is still gone to one month.

And after one day i went to Indiabulls housing finance ltd,kormangala bangalore i got a information from the manager praveen he already left job we dont have any information abt the home loan.final i lost rs.10000, waste of time and upset.

My suggestion please do not apply loan in Indiabulls housing finance ltd.
User131934

Sep 6, 2010

Non Payment of Rs/- 2000.

On Mon, 6/9/10, V M Handa <[email protected]> wrote:

From: V M Handa <[email protected]>
Subject: Fw: Out standing payment of Rs. 2000/- attached account details for speedy action pl
Date: Monday, 6 September, 2010, 1:53 PM

--- On Mon, 6/9/10, V M Handa <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Monday, 6 September, 2010, 1:52 PM

Date: Friday, 3 September, 2010, 12:29 PM

Date: Friday, 3 September, 2010, 11:44 AM

Date: Friday, 3 September, 2010, 11:42 AM

Dear Mr.Gagan Banga,

Can you reply my mail please

--- On Wed, 25/8/10, V M Handa <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, 25 August, 2010, 3:27 PM

Dear Gagan Banga ( Chief Executive Officer ),

Can you do something please?

do revert back.

--- On Sat, 14/8/10, V M Handa <[email protected]> wrote:

From: V M Handa <[email protected]>
Subject: Out standing payment of Rs. 2000/- attached account details for speedy action pl
Date: Saturday, 14 August, 2010, 2:15 PM

Dear Mr. Sajid Khan,

This has reference to our discussions many a times, in the past,regarding the issue of refund of Rs.2000/- by Indiabulls.

Mr. Santosh Kumar your relationship manager got papers signed from me for opening an account which was never opened and I am no more interested in opening an account.

He took a ch of Rs.2000/- from me which he told me will not be encashed but will be credited to my account if and when it is opened.

However the ch was encashed from my Axis bank account No 072010100006064 on 12.4.2010 and credited to Indiabulls.which account have been closed me a few months back.

Later I spoke to Mr. Santosh,Mr.Varun of India Bull and yourself good number of times.Over 4 months have passed I hope that the matter will now be resolved.

Now that your company is insisting for soft copy my operative bank account. The same is attached.

Please send the Refund ch. of Rs/- 2000 on my following address.

A-1303,Tiara residential complex,
Plot 184, Sector 13,
Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai,
Pin 410 210

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...