Himachal Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Rishab Jaiswal

May 22, 2019

Recharge failed using UPI ID phonepe

I recharged my jio with Rs 149 but no recharged I got and my transaction was deducted from my bank account but no recharge found please check transaction ID -ICI4864536a6cc34314a22648ddf8c6df42
Israilahn

May 16, 2019

amount debited automatically [email protected] but not credit

My UPI ref number is Rtn43yr36de54
have recharged my Jio number through Jio app by using upi transaction money was deducted from my account but recharge has not done please return my money back VPA [email protected] debited from this upi and credited to VPA
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I have recharged 349 on 6 march 2018 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address.
I recharged Rs.21 as data booster on 27th Feb 2018 via my Jio App with TEZ UPI as payment mode.The payment was successful to [email protected] and I was deducted Rs.21 from my bank account. But the booster pack hasn't activated.
I waited for a day and called to JIO customer care. They said that it has been declined from their side and you need to contact your third party payment mode for further queries. But UPI payment was successful. This is highly not appreciated. I'm totally dissatisfied with your service. I had to recharge my number with different payment mode. So please refund my transaction amount.
The transaction details are as follow
I have recharged my jio no 693040273 by jio app and paid through upi bhim. payment was done and 349 rs debited from my account but recharge wasn't successful
I have complained to jio customer, he replied that we have not received any money. I have also complained through mail at [email protected] but I didn't get any response.
Jio UPI payment Successful but recharge not done
I have recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees as i have redeemed one voucher of 50 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address.I have recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done.

chahwala vijay

May 15, 2019

Money Deducted but Recharge Failed

I have recharged 1000 rs. of my paynearby wallet through using my UPI [email protected] . Amount is Deducted from my account but still balance isnt come. So, I am humble request to refund my money in my UPI or Recharge my wallet. (Payment done using Google pay upi address: [email protected] ). Amount was deducted from my account and message was delivered from ICICI bank. But when I checked my paynearby there is no transaction in old history and there is nothing mentioned over there.
Could you please check this?

For your information UPI Transaction ID : ############
Date: 12-DEC-2018
Time: 10:28:10

Virani Bhikhabhai
Mob: 9016849551
Umardal

Apr 8, 2019

My Jio app UPI recharge failed

Recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO cutomer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this .

raju singh 76625

Apr 7, 2019

Money deducted but recharge failed

[email protected] Customer Care _ 09956 557460

Kavijingl

Feb 6, 2019

Payment issues by upi transaction

Feb 5, 2019

Amount deducted in SBI but Electricity department not received

i have paid electricity bill through google pay on 26.12.2018 for Rs. 1109/- but the amount was not reached the party
Mahalakshmikannan

Feb 2, 2019

Amount debited from ICICI credit card but not spent by me

An amount of Rs 602.15 has been debited from ICICI credit card on 2nd Jan 2018. I had not done the transaction. When I raised the issue with ICICI bank, their response was as below

We inform you that the transaction done at INDIAIDEAS.COM LTD INR, INDIAIDEAS.CO, IN for the amount of Rs. 602.15 has been successfully debited from your credit card account on January 02, 2018 and it was successfully claimed by the merchant on January 04, 2019.
We request you to check with your concern merchant for further assistance in this regard. in case merchant claims that he will not receive the money kindly write us back with the merchant communication letter that he did not received the amount.

Can you please check and confirm so I this can be taken up with ICICI bank for closure.

Mahalakshmi
([email protected])
ishanii

Feb 1, 2019

bill pay upi transaction not successful but debited amount

Hello
Recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this .My UPI ref number is Rtn43yr36de54

simbas

Upi recharge Jio app 349

Dear,

Jan 27, 2019

Insurance payment

I have payment Bajaj Allianz general insurance policy payment 4107/" upi payment via phone pe app but merchant not received the amount.....please payment credited to the account or refund my balance.

Jan 26, 2019

Amount deducted in SBI but Electricity department not received

i have paid electricity bill through google pay on 26.12.2018 at 17.00 hrs for Rs. 1,109.77 (rupees one thousand one hundred and nine rupees Seventy seven paisa the amount was debited to my SBI account but amount was not reached the Electricity department please do the payment to electricity department (vide UPI transaction ID ############ to [email protected] Google Transaciton ID CICAKOimrvPWw

do the needful urgently i need not to pay interest to them

thanking you
bhagyalakshmi

Jan 26, 2019

sir
i have paid electricity bill through google pay on 26.12.2018 at 17.00 hrs for Rs. 1,109.77( Rupees one thousand one hundred and nine rupees and seventy seven paisa) vide UPI Transaction ID 83601787704 to [email protected] and google Transaction ID CIACAgKDimrvPWw but when i found in electricity bill the amount was not reached to the department. the same was debited in My SBI account also. in this regard i will request you the amount may kindly pay to the department

thanking you
Keshavrai

Jan 9, 2019

Money dedcuted but recharge for jio didn't take place

Dear Sir/Madam

I recharged my Jio no. at around 20:30 hrs on 08.01.2018 through MyJio App using UPI Platform (to Indiaideas).My money got deducted but recharge was not done.

My Transaction receipt no. is PIC47085890999.

My Recharge was of 499 ₹ Pack which after applying 50₹ coupon ,I paid 449₹.

Please find the attachment of the payment done.

Please help me

Keshav
anilkumarmc

Jan 9, 2019

Refund Money of Failed Recharge of JIO

It's seems wrong this is fake site i will complaint to police because after the complaint launch many fraud calls came for getting my card no and OTP beware of them grahak
Gaurav Kumar

Jan 2, 2019

jio recharge not done

Balance is deducted but JIO recharge is not done
I have recharged 349 via myJio app. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was done.
Upi ref no: ############
My mobile no. is: 8700798905
Dated 26 December 2018
YogeshTaral

Dec 31, 2018

Balance is deducted but JIO recharge is not done

I have recharged 349 via recharge jio online site. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done.

UPI Transaction ID:-############
Dated 26 December 2018
Golu12345

Dec 30, 2018

Recharge is not done

Money deducted but recharge failed
Amount debited but recharge is not done
Debited amount from my account but recharge not done
Amount of Rs349 has been deducted from my account but still my jio no 9525431210 is not recharged.
I Paid to [email protected] ₹ 349 using My Jio app

Payment successful : 09 Oct 2018, 10:47

Kindly return my money back.
faheem1810

Dec 29, 2018

Balance is deducted but recharge is not done

Transaction no ############
Dated 29 dec.
Kunal king

Dec 26, 2018

Recharge not done by upi

I've recharge for Jio number though MYJIO UPI Google Pay money has been deducted from my bank account but recharge is not done.refund my money
UPI ref no ############
Kunal king

Dec 26, 2018

Recharge not done by upi

I've done the recharge for Jio number though my JIO UPI Google Pay money has been deducted from my bank account but recharge is not been yet.refund my money
UPI REF NO-############
RakeshRocky0007

Dec 25, 2018

Recharge not done by upi

Hello I am Rakesh I recharge my account using my Jio app using upi through indiaideas and money is deducted but recharge is not done
My ref upi id:############
My ref Google id:CICAgKDi4vSQSw
Plz kindly do the needful as soon as possible....
R47

Dec 19, 2018

Jio recharge

I had done recharge through my upi bhim app having upi reference no ############ of rupess 21 as a data booster...money debited but recharge has not done...
My jio no is 7982470684
Punitha J

Dec 18, 2018

My Jio app - UPI recharge failed.

I've done the recharge for jio number thru 'My Jio' UPI -> Google Pay. Money has been deducted from my bank account but recharge is not been done yet. Could you please refund my money? Please find the transaction details as below,

UPI ref no - ############

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...