INDIAN ARMY,SIGNALS RECORDS OFFICE (CORPS OF SIGNALS) JABALPUR-482001

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIAN ARMY,SIGNALS RECORDS OFFICE (CORPS OF SIGNALS) JABALPUR-482001

Bishnu pada Mohanta

May 1, 2020

Pension April 2020

The OIC NER Group, Signals Records.
Respected Sir.

With due respect and humble submission. I lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action pls.

Sir, I No jc-379333k ,Ex-Sub Bishnu pada Mohanta facing the following problem in my pension of April 2020. My pension was credited in my account on 27th April 2020 and the same was debited on 29th April 2020. On asking to Bank they could not any of solution for it. The amount was debited in nine times , the amount are ,,1500, 3000, 644, 1.96, 2500 and so on. As the amount are not round figure the Bank has advice to conform it from my office. So I bring it to your notice. I reguest your kind honour to short out and solve my said in problem for which I shall be greatfull to you forever.

Your's faithfully

Mar 26, 2020

About MCAP

OIC NER Group, Signals Records, Jabalpur

Subject: MCAP

I wish to lay down following few words for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

I No 14255236P Ex Hav Basavaraj Hubballi enrolled I Corps of Signals in 24 Feb 1984 and retired on 28 Feb 2008.

If I eligible for MCAP (as amended by high court "for sep 2008 Read 1 Jan 2006),

I am requesting you that please grant me MCAP if I eligible for Nb Sub. Once again I am requesting you that do some thing for my above request.

Also till date I have not received any eppo and no 7th CPC payment. (as amended later).

Request kindly do some thing

Basavaraj Hubballi

Kerala State . Pin Code : 689 101
Land Phone Number : 0469 2633397
Mobile Number : 9447033397

The Senior Record Officer,
Corps of Signals, Jabalpur (MP)
Pin 482 001

Sub : Revised pension as per the 7th Central Pay Commission

Ref : My requested dated 2nd January, 2020

With due respect I wish to inform you that I have not yet received the revised PPO of the 7th Central Pay Commission. I have submitted an application to the PCDA (Pension), Allahabad on 1st January, 2020. My Complaint Status at the PCDA (Pension) is 40506. My complaint has been approved by the PCDA (Pension) Allahabad. It is informed by the PCDA (pension) Allahabad in this context, it is intimated that the Pay based Pre- 2016 revision is in progress in this office. Initially suo-moto e-PPOs are being generated and transmitted to PDAs for implementation where full database is available with this office and pay fixation can also be done by this office. Remaining cases will be revised after data provided by Record Offices through a utility designed for online submission of data to this office through concerned PAOs. Hence, it is advised to contact your Record Office for further necessary action in this regard, please.

I humbly request you to kindly forward the relevant data to the PCDA (Pension), Allahabad at the earliest under intimation tome.

Thiruvalla Yours faithfully
8th January, 2020 (R. Sasidhara Varma)
varmasasidhara

Kerala State . Pin Code : 689 101
Land Phone Number : 0469 2633397
Mobile Number : 9447033397

The Senior Record Officer,
Corps of Signals, Jabalpur (MP)
Pin 482 001

Sub : Revised pension as per the 7th Central Pay Commission

Ref : My requested dated 2nd January, 2020

Thiruvalla Yours faithfully
8th January, 2020 (R. Sasidhara Varma)
bibekanandsahu

Jan 20, 2020

ACP-1& EPPO not recd

Sir I am Ex Have Bibekanand sahu Army No-14257561 N
Retired on 01july 2008. I cannot rec'd EPPO& ACP-1.2006 retained Hav received ACP-1.please send my Home address& info to my mob no
Home Address
Mob No-8010913343
Amar handore

Jan 20, 2020

Relation certificate

Sir, I am son of ex services man and I want to remove relation certificate and please send me address and phone
number of signal HQ on my email ----([email protected]) to
ktishnanrama

Jan 16, 2020

New eppo

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised E PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked to PCDA Allahabad. I am no. 367089-H SUB MAJ (Y OF S) B KRISHNAN retired from service on 01 SEP 2008. My old PPO no.is SO 0375522008(ARMY). and new EPPO No ############ ( not yet been received) You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address and mobile no.09840517892

B KRISHNAN , 13/ 34 MOOVAR STREET , VIGNESH ILLAM , TAMBARAM EAST , CHENNAI - 59, TAMIL NADU , PIN CODE 600059
Thanking you Sir

B KRISHNAN
Cell no 09840517892
vikaskokate

Jan 14, 2020

About the getting of P.P.O. Orders

I am Manjula K. Kokate the widow of late Subedar Khandu J. Kokate(JC 97945) . My Husband had completed his 28 years service and retired. After his death I got family pension (since 28/08/2009).
But I have not been received any kind of P.P.O. order and as result of this.
I don’t receive paper pension as per null.
So request you please send me copies of p.p.o. orders as well as main branch of central bank of india(Mumbai).
So again I request you sir please send me p.p.o. orders as early as possible.
Thanks you.
Gunika18

Jan 7, 2020

Wife name update in Pension benefit

I am Gunika Chouradia, daughter of Shri Shyam Kishore,
Army number- 14202197A
Rank - L/NK / Sigman
Date of retirement- 31 Jul 1984
Date of joining- 08 Jul 1966

This email is in regards to the name update of my mother for Pension Benefit. My father is ex service man and 71 years old and at this age he has been visiting Soldier Board Guna MP, Pin code-473001 every month & has submitted all required documents to get the same updated with no solution. I too visited with him last year Aug'18 and also met an officer there who gave us assurance that the same will be done in 2 months time with no resolution till date.

He went to Jabalpur office as well at Pachpedi, Vidya Nagar, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001 and was of no use.

Gunika Chouradia
babulal74

Dec 3, 2019

REQUEST FOR E- PPO

I Army No 6311559 Ex Sep Ram Kishan Yadav retired from Corps of Signals on 30 Sep 1981. My old PPO No is BC/003765/1982. I am not getting pension as per OROP till date. Please download and send latest E PPO to my bankers. So that I can able to receive the pension as OROP.

Ram Kishan Yadav
Army No 6311559
Ex Sep
Corps of Signals

Oct 24, 2019

NEW PPO ISSUE.

I am No.15370003W Ex RECT. PUSPENDU GIRI MEDICAL BOARD OUT FROM SERVICE ON 02.12.1989. MY PPO NO.

D/000241/1993.MY MEDICAL CATAGORY IS" EEE".AND DISABILLITY 40%. AFTER DISCHAEGE NOT RECEIVED ANY

NEW PPO TILL DATE.PLEASE SEND ME NEW PPO AND SEND PCDA (ALLHABAD).

THANKING YOU

PUSPENDU GIRI

NO.-15370003W. PH. NO. 7063452586. MAIL [email protected]
kmd2805

Oct 22, 2019

Required new PPO No

My No. JC-206901M Sub Maj Mohandas K and my PPO No is S/044886/2008.
Kindly sent the new PPO No to my Email ID : [email protected]
My Mob No is 7019855227

Mohandas K
Manon Kumar srivastav

Oct 11, 2019

New ppo

1.no14251198M Nk(my DVR)Manoj Kumar srivastav retired from army corps of signals on 01 July 2000.My old PPO no.is s/023754/2000 and new PPO no. is########Please download my new PPO and forward the same to copy Patna for processing latest pension. With regards. Mobile 9931041349. Mail Id [email protected] JAI HIND
dessharma

Aug 30, 2019

New PPO

I, JC 373670 H Subedar (Op Ciph) Des Raj Sharma retired from Army corps of signals on 31st October 2010. My old PPO Number is
S/030910/2010 and new PPO no is ############. Please download my New PPO and forward the same to CPPC Chandigarh for processing latest pension.

With regards

Mobile 9999275610
mail id [email protected]
rupalichakraborty

Jul 15, 2019

UNDELIVERED MAILS

My husband Late Ex Hav Tarun Chakraborty retired from Corps of Signals, Army and expired in Aug 2018. Since then there are at least three/four letters arrived at my home address on Registered Post from your office (i.e. Record Office, Corps of Signals, Jabbalpur). However, Post Men refused to deliver them and returned to your office as my husband has expired.

I would like to know if these letters are for me and can be addressed to me for delivery and further action at my end. If These Registered Letters are for me then they may kindly be forwarded again to my address bearing my name as addressee as my husband is deceased.

Sd/-
Mrs Rupali Chakraborty
Widow of Late Ex Hav Tarun Chakraborty
S No. 15388407-F
PPO No. - S/25531/2017(ARMY)
Mobile No. 9564308720
KaramvirSingh2

May 25, 2019

Receiving of ePPO

I Karamvir Singh service no. 15362766 of signal corps
haven't received ePPO till date. Please take action regarding the same.
KaramvirSingh2

May 25, 2019

Receiving of ECHS health card

Respected sir
I Karamvir Singh service no. 15372766x had applied for ECHS health card on dated 07/05/2018 with application no. 40248635 and payment is also done on date provided above. On 19/11/2018 application is verified by office as shown on your website but card is no received yet till date. Please take appropriate action regarding this process.

Please intimate my mail id. : [email protected]
Mob no. : 9466906047
Goma Pradhan D Dun

May 9, 2019

ePPO & Revise of Pension

I am JC-378084K Ex Nb Sub Mukesh Kumar Pradhan retired on 31 Aug 2011. My PP No is S/026682/2011 (Army). I have the following query:-

1. How I will get my ePPO?

2. Has my pension revised or what I have to do for revision of pension.

3. Would it (ePPO) compulsory while submission of life certificate.

Thanking you and requesting your soonest response.
Goma Pradhan D Dun

May 9, 2019

ePPO & Revise of Pension

1. How I will get my ePPO?

2. Has my pension revised or what I have to do for revision of pension.

3. Would it (ePPO) compulsory while submission of life certificate.

Requesting your soonest response.
manmohanjain

Jan 28, 2019

AGI Claim

I, Army No 15666548P Ex Sigmn Manmohan, retired from service on 30/04/2014 from signals. my AGIF still pending because Since my parents had already passed away and I had not got married at that date, I did not have any nominee for my documents. Now am legally married and i already done Part II at Zila Sainik Kalyan Karyalaya Jaipur.

Please can you give me guide line how to claim of AGI.

Kindly note that am currently staying with my wife in Mauritius.

Best regards

Manmohan Jain

Phone No : +230 59138326

E-mail : [email protected]
BS SUMAN

Jan 4, 2019

Temporary slip for ECHS

I JC Number- 1133623x Hony Sub Maj BS Suman applied ECHS card registration no 0000936 for issue of 64 KB card done 23 Dec 2018.Request for issue of temporary slip not being coming please be up to dated at your end.
Rajeshgaur

Dec 23, 2018

Publication of part 2 order pending since one month

Respected sir ,

I have not received reply to my letter SB/MT/PT-11/NC/2018 dated 12 nov 2018 . Its already pending since one month .Kindly respond and issue part 2 order ASAP .

14290291K
Ex Hv/Nb Sub Harish Chandra

Nov 22, 2018

CORRECTION OF DISCHARGE BOOK

The OIC
SIGNALS RECORDS
JABALPUR(MP)

I am a retired EX-ARMY Person , from crops of Signals(Service no. 14238868K, Name- A.K CHAKRAVORTY)
I want to make a Correction of spelling of my name.
So please kindly informe me the right way as early as possible.Thank you.
Yours Faithfully,

Pension

My father Rajsekhra serial no:- 965 army
Service no:-6285972 Rank:-NAIK unit:-corps of signals
Jabalpur. Date of enrollment 3/7/1962
Date of discharge 1/6/1975 He served for 12years 333days. Discharge ordered by OIC signal record with Qualifying service written as completion of colour service under army rule 13(3)(iii)(ii) medical category written as AYE character as Exemplary.his war services showing theatres of operations date 1964 to 1969 JLANSI & 1969 to 1971 IMTRAT Bhultan
Sir after discharge he involved in agriculture sir now his age is 76 until today he has not taken any benefits or any type of pension kindly suggest us , thanking you jaijavan Jaikishan
UV Arun

Jun 11, 2018

To join the Army Through Relation barthi

Respected sir:-
My name is UV Arun, My father name is NS UdayaShankar.
I'm a Son of Ex-servicemen. My father was in crops of signals.
His rank was lance Naik.
He retaired on 1/10/1994.
After his retirement 27/11/2000 he died in a accident.
Now I want to join the army.
Please tell me when will be a relation barthi in Jabalpur.
My Mobile number:- 9916562623, 9902507701
My e-mail id:- [email protected]

CPONEASSIS - Deduction of Rs. 1899 from My HDFC Account
    WITHOUT INTIMATION DEBITRED FROM MY ACCOUNT OF...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Deducted money without my permission
    Ravi kumar May 28 , 2020 Deducted money without my...
    nsh.kolkataairport - Delay in Package
    My Consignment reached Kolkata on 24th May. Till now...
    HDFC Bank - Deduction of Rs. 1899
    Dear A amount of Rs 1899 is being deducted from my...
    GTPL - NO RESPONSE FROM TEAM
    Not once, not twice, GTPL Hathway Ltd. gave me 3 worst...
    ACT BROADBAND - Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st...
    Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st...
    paytm - Payment not received
    I made A payment of Rs 3400 at 5:39 pm on 23 rd May 2020...
    Icici Bank/Auto loan - Forgot password
    Forgot password Name: Jaiganesh S Employer I'd:...
    Videocon d2h setup box - Delivery information not received
    Dear Customer(D.P. Gupta), Thanks for writing to us....
    Videocon D2H - Recharge not done
    Dear Piyush, Thanks for writing to us. Please share...