Indian Oil Petrol Pump

vajram_avi

Apr 16, 2019

Less quantity in petrol

15/04/2019
I went to Indian oil petrol bunk which located in Doolapalli, near Aizant drugs, every time I used to fill 8 litres of petrol in various petrol bunk it show full reading in my fuel indication, but this time an emergency basis I went to this petrol bunk, as usual, I asked him to fill 8 litres of petrol ,but when I start my bike it shows half tank fuel indication, so at that time I am unable to blame the person based on fuel indication, so when I went home and checked the fuel found it is half tank.

We are saving money rupee to rupee for the home things and this persons doing gambling like in litres.

Email: [email protected]

Apr 14, 2019

Cheating by Petrol Pump

Today 14/04/2019 i went to this petrol pump at Gr Noida( Sector PI 1 near ITBP and Eldeco Residency Greens, It has opened within last 1 year) . I asked to fuel for Rs 1000. At Rs 222 there was a trip and the guy told me electricity went off. At this another gentleman started telling me about 10% discounts i will get by using debit cards. At this time first gentleman started filling again and reached Rs 1000. I found something suspicious and asked why i was not told to check ZERO on meter when they started refueling. I was upset and told them this will be always in my mind and i feel cheated.

At this the guy quickly agreed to refuel it back by Rs 222. I was surprised how come they easily agreed to refueling of 222 as it was not a small amount for the petrol pump fueling guy. later i checked the meter and my observation was the refueling was for exact 13-14 liter(Rs 1000) and not 16-17 liter as would have been case for Rs 1222.

Please take some action to deter such effort of these employees who i am sure is doing all this on instruction of the owner.

Ph 844 861 6821

Apr 14, 2019

Cheating By Petrol Pump

Today i went to this petrol pump at Gr Noida( Sector PI 1 near ITBP and Eldeco Residency Greens, Opened within last 1 year) . I asked to fuel for Rs 1000. At Rs 222 there was a trip and the guy told me electricity went off. At this another gentleman started telling me about 10% discounts i will get by using debit cards. At this time first gentleman started filling again and reached Rs 1000. I found something suspicious and asked why i was not told to check ZERO on meter when they started refueling. I was upset and told them this will be always in my mind and i feel cheated.

Ph 844 861 6821
kunal bahree

Mar 26, 2019

Cheating in Petrol Filling - Indianoil Deveraj Enterprises Bellandur Bangalore

This is against IndianOil petrol Pump owned by Deveraj Enterprises Bellandur Bangalore CST No. 13419961.
I paid Rs.2015 for fuel filling but the filling pipe tripped Twice during the petrol filling. On Asking him why this is happening
filling guy sated giving irrelevant excused, later on checking the fuel meter fuel was less as shown in my fuel meter.

Almost Rs.300-400 petrol is not filled and cheated by petrol company.

Email address : [email protected]
kunal bahree

Mar 26, 2019

Cheating in Petrol Filling

Almost Rs.300-400 petrol is not filled and cheated by petrol company.

Email address : [email protected]
sachbaba123

Mar 15, 2019

Less quantity in petrol

On 15/03/2019 i go to Indian Oil Fuel Station Tyagi Petroleum Hiran Kudna Crossing, Rohtak Rd, Ghevra, New Delhi, where i buy Petrol of Rs.757 and My Transaction ID is 201903152131334323. when i checked my fuel meter is was showing only Half full and total fuel i bought is more than 10 liter.
It is surprising after filling 10 liter of petrol my fuel meter is showing only half filled when total fuel tank capacity is 12liters only.
it is the routine habits of petrol pump owner in outer delhi.
Please look into it matter when Indian oil is one the MAHARATNA Company.

Thanks and regards,
Sachin kumar
Mobile: +9717547782
Kumar ekta

Mar 12, 2019

Less fuel in quantity

Meter is not on zero.After complaining not giving satisfactory answer. Rude behaviour also done with customer.
vibashuk

Feb 8, 2019

use of Abusive and threatening language

There is Friends Filling Station (Petrol Pump) in Agarsen Chowk near civil Hospital, Ferozepur City. Today, I said the person to fill 2 ltr fuel and he filled 160 rupee fuel. When I asked him why you put more than I said he lied to me that he had informed me. Moreover, he was an underage boy while I was telling him that he did wrong all the petrol pump filling employees surrounded me and warned me to pay and leave otherwise you will face a hard time. They abused and shown their muscle power in front of many over there, First I thought to revert them in their tone but then I left the place because I want to make it realize to the owner and the employee how to deal with a respected person.
Moreover, it also didn't want to mess up with them there due to my reputation issue in this small city where many know me. My relatives are in press and it is no matter for me to put that pump in news. Anyway, I don't have that intention. I just want to make those people realize their mistake and the owner of the pump as well.
Jile Singh

Feb 7, 2019

Digital transaction

Despite this petrol pump swipe machine, customers are not being served Employees who work there make excuses to spoil the machine and are ready to fight with the customer. I want to tell you that there is a digital transaction to be used so that when any cosumer does not have trouble.

Jile Singh
Madhab Chatterjee

Jan 27, 2019

poor customer service

Engineer Automoblle service station located at new alipore treats their customers specially those who are private car owners very rudely and they are forced to wait in the queue while two wheelers and commercial vehicles get preferences.Some of the salesmen behave like local goons and they chat among themselves keeping the customers waiting.The matter has been brought to the notice of the manager who seemed to be quite reluctant to improve the customer service.Even today i was kept waiting in the queue while two wheelers got the preference .When i objected to this malpractice i was asked to leave the pump immediatly and they refused to sell petrol to me.I stay in the same locality and for the past 20 years i have been buying fuel ftom them but now i have decided to think of some other alternative.

Madhab chatterjee

Krishna090892

Jan 4, 2019

Cheating

Today at kukatpally Y junction Indian oil bunk, I asked for 6 liters and the person cheated by fuelling from 2 liter mark due to which I lost those 2 liters. I'll make sure not to use the services from this petrol bunk anymore.

Location - Kukatpally y junction beside talwar Bajaj.
Chicku 88

Dec 31, 2018

Not accepting Paytm

Dear sir in Indian oil petrol pump I am not getting service they are not accepting Paytm payments through it then .if sometimes their will be emergency and I don't have any cash service and this will be response then who will be responsible for tat what is the use of this it's soo long tat they are not accepting it and tat to they speak too rudely tat if u want then give cash n take r else go what is the use of getting online services in all way..( S T R agencies JCR extension Chitradurga 577501
Akshay Deshmukh

Dec 25, 2018

Not fuel properly cheating

My message in hindi plzz understand

Kal maine 100 ka petrol bhrne k liye bola uss ladke ne 70 ka bhara jaan bujj krr or phir maine bola ki 100 ka bola tha to bola ki 100 ka bola tha ky mujhe 70 sunae diya thrn he refilled 30 or usne bhara he nhi meter totally 0 pe tha to usko bola maine tumne bhara hi nhi to bolne lga ki bhar diya
Plzz take a urgent action for betterment public

Address :-gurudev nagar behind euphoria hotel bharat petrol pump nandanwan road nagpur maharshtra 440009
gkkawatra

Dec 17, 2018

Mixed fully water

On Yesterday 16th Dec 2018 My wife went to fill the petrol in my Honda Activa. Today Evening when she drive the activa after 5 minutes activa engine not working .
When she call the activa mechanic for repair He clearly ask to her it seems to be water is mixed fully .

So I request the authorities to take care of the fraud which is going on in my city Ambala.petrol pump
Location details given below

Dec 16, 2018
cheating
indian oil petrol pump , Circular Road , Near Electricty office Ghass Mandi Ambala City
sathyavel123

Dec 16, 2018

refuse to fill free air

Mathikere Bombay daying road petrol pump employee demanding amount aginest to fill free air.and also talkingroodly and using bad words
subhagababy

Dec 9, 2018

Regarding Ladies Toilet

I , Mrs. Subhaga S Kumar, to day we visited at IOC pump at Pathirappally, Alappuzha, I am a urinery patiant, due to emergency a went to the ladies toilet , but it was closed ,after waing a used thr gents toilet - that was also not properly maintained. After that we enquired the staff regading this , we get an answer " LADIES TOILET IS BLOCKED", our question Why ? no replay, nearly one month back we get the same reply, Please take necessary steps to aviod this kind of attitude. For you information , the details regarding the pump : M/s. HI-POINT FUEL, EXPLOSIVE LICENSE NO. SC KL/14648 (P35466),PATHIRAPALLY.

Subhaga S Kumar
+919447596832
karthik15051985

Dec 7, 2018

Cheating in petrol

I have filled petrol for 550 rupees quantity of 7.11 litres. My bike average milage is 45KM but it got reserve in 250KM. I doubt the Indian Oil Petrol Bunk is cheating consumers. Please do necessary action on it.
Aadesh sharma

Nov 9, 2018

Fuel station is close at morning 5 am

We were in emergency...we need urgent fuel..but no one listen at chandruhi petrol pump. This is very shameful. I suggest...take a serious action against this pump. Bhn k lode pump wale...fudi de..bhosdi k...salo ki gaand ftt ti h subh uthne me....to apne baap khole kyu h ye fuel station....bnd krwao in salo ko
s k naik

Oct 22, 2018

either slow or very fast refueling not nrmal

Today while refueling my bike at Indian Oil petrol Pump CDA cuttack it was observed either slow or very fast refueling not normal.So I suspect some thing might be wrong.

S Naik
+916370465257
Danagari Madhukar

Oct 15, 2018

The fuel station charged me 444 rupees extra but I asked for only 222..

I got my filled at Srinivasa service station in bahadurpally near tech Mahindra....i got my bike filled for only 222rupees I have given Vijaya Bank debit card which got debited, state Bank debit card too...but the cashier said it is declined but it was successful....I have the reference number of the transaction....I was cheated by the person who filled my bike
Sunil8834

Oct 5, 2018

Not Accept Card Payment

From last 3 months staff says that the swipe machine is not working And not accept card payments.
Very bad staff. Please allote a notice for repair swipe machine.
arvind0103

Oct 4, 2018

Cheating in Filling Proper Quantity

Today I had visited to IOCL Petrol Pump Shakti Khand -1 Indrapuram, Ghaziabad to fill the car tank. There is a facility in my car to show the range to travel in KM with the available quantity of petrol in tank. After filling I got to know that range showing is less than what actually should show with the quantity filled in terms of Rs. So I have doubt the petrol pump is cheating to customer. Requesting to concern person to take such legal action against them and assure me that it has been done, if possible.

Arvind

Oct 1, 2018

Less petrol & not accepting card payment

Sarhaan Petroleum - Sr. No. 198/1, Pune- Nashik Highway, Bhosari, Pune- 411 039.the fuiling staff openly showing that they looting and we can't do anything because they are local. Also don't accept card payment.the behavior is like gooens.The manager shows he is good but I think all of them are organizing and looting .if you are strict meter observer they they will say card payment is not available.Shows they are boss they can do anything.they looting every one who fills Petrol above RS.200/- for RS.40-90 each filling. I cought them many times and reported to the manager but the same staff is there.
Kumar Kirti

Sep 3, 2018

Less Petrol given in Yerwada Petrol Pump

I visited Indian Oil Panna Moti Petrol Pump in Yerwada, Pune today morning on 3rd Sept 2018.

I clearly told him to fill 500 rupees petrol.

Ignorantly, He filled only 100 rupees petrol then gave me debit card machine to swipe my card.

Then he started filling next 400 petrol from 100 reading only and filled only till 400 reading. So this way, he filled only 400 rupees petrol. I told him but he said he filled 500 petrol. I didn't understand his maths.

He cheated me for 100 rupees in front of me. I didn't argue with him, it's of no use,

Kindly take strict action against petrol pump.
Kumar Kirti

Sep 3, 2018

Less Petrol given

I clearly told him to fill 500 rupees petrol.

Kindly take strict action against petrol pump.

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...