Indian Oil Petrol Pump

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Oil Petrol Pump

mingmar dorje sherpa

Nov 13, 2017

Nissan has a problem in India fuel

sir
please read my letter carefully i m having a problem in injector and fuel.
It's mingmar Dorjee Sherpa, bought a Nissan terrano xl dci 110 psi,diesel version on 30 Dec 2013.at guwahati assam from binod nissan After that due to some business work i moved out to siliguri west bengal,and I did my serviceing at siliguri Nissan mla auto India pvt.ltd.Till second service my car was ok at 18758km after 19194km service center told me there is a injector problem from hear service center diagnosis injector two time of my car and told me further there will be
no problem after some days same problem then service center replaced one injector in 19195km and charged me , and service center told me now onwards there will be no problem at all and told me it was due to fuel and i ask which fuel is best for me they had no answer on this topic.my experience either you let me
know which one is a good fuel or you provide me a good fuel so further i don't get any problem when i m driving Now its around 22000km same problem has come and Nissan mla auto India pvt.ltd has shut down now its new
service center Kaysons Nissan has opened in Siliguri recently they told me your one injector has a problem so i ask how can it be that problem coming again and again in one particular thing it has to be a manufacture problem in injector and again told me that its due to fuel. so sir please advice me its very important to me.
Your faithful mingmar Dorjee Sherpa. 8653874797 / 8116344973.
Gagan Goyal 12

Nov 10, 2017

Bill not provided and force to pay cash.

Vidyasagar petrol pump, gopalpura bypass

My Name is Gagan Goyal ,today I went for petrol refill for my two wheeler after filling I told them for payment through POS Machine but they refused with reason that machine is not charged later I told them to issue me manul bill but they also refused to give the same. I contacted their office but they told me to contact owner over phone and when I tried to call over phone no 9828057730 nobody picking the phone. Lastly as I was in hurry I have to leave without bill which I have supposed to submit in my company. I.e. I have to loose Rs 200.00 on that refill.
aakashnarang27

Nov 7, 2017

Fraud

Hi, My name is Aakash Narang. I work in a co. situated in noida, Today in evening I went for petrol filling in my two wheeler. Firstly they denied to fill normal petrol which they were having n filling in cars they lied tht we do only have xtra premium oil. So I told them to fill of rupee 100. they didnt enter even 100 rupee in mchine n strtd filling petrol n i said tht person to kep it up n thn fill so what i saw was aftr 90 petrol was not there n till 100 in the mchine it goes empty i was like wht the shit but they denied to accpt the mistake n said tht do whtever u can do we will do the same. I was so upset it is my deep request to take action against it so that they could get the lesson. I also captured the pictures of that petrol pump. The name of that pump is Sagar Automobile which is situated near Noida SEctor 15 metro station. PLease do something will be very thankful to you. My contact NO, is 9582013612
Dhiraj pareek

Nov 2, 2017

Cheating

The essar petrol station ,near a gajanan Mandir aurangabad. I'm having a doubt on the selling of petrol. Please check
अतुल रानडे

Oct 14, 2017

Hi sir
I am from pune yesterday i filled 100 rs petrol from indian oil petrol pume near ranka jewelers sinhgad road pune..
But i got less petrol then 100
The boy set amount of 100 and when in amount meteor shows 98 that boy removed pipe from my tank ....
And arguing with me and used abusing language
And when he removed that pipe from my tank not a single drop of petrol are westing ..... please check very froud pump
bharani000

Oct 12, 2017

Fraud

Hi All,

Today i went to fuel station to fill the petrol in my Bike which has the capacity of 8 lts, i asked to do the full tank, before that my petrol tank contains of 3 lts.when he done filling with petrol, to my shock the meter is showing it has filled around 11.50 lts which has the capacity of 8lts and that too it my bike already contains 3 lts , when i summed all the amount of petrol filled it is coming around 15 lts.how can bike which has maximum capacity of 8lts can hold 15 lts of petrol. i felt i have been cheated and asked the owner he simply said you can complain where ever you want, i request IOC officials to check for the fraud in this bunk.
Raysbhavan

Oct 11, 2017

Quality Of Diesel

I am normally using Indian Oil station for fueling and I was satisfied with their product and service. Since last 15 days I have found the quality of diesel is going down. To day I have discussed this matter with station supervisor. This pump located between Pandalam and Kurampala in Pathanam thitta Dist, Not only this pump but most of IOC fuel pumps are serving low quality diesel
MUKESH.KANTH

Oct 9, 2017

Cheating In Petrol By ROOP Filling Wazirpur delhi 93

I REFUELED MY ERTIGA CAR WITH Rs. 1000/- PETROL ON ROOP FILLING STATION, WAZIRABAD ROAD, NAND NAGARI, DELHI-3 ON 08/10/17 IN AFTERNOON. AFTER HARDLY TRAVELLING 50 K.Ms, FUEL CLOCK START SHOWING WARNING FOR LESS FUEL. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT FUEL NEEDILE WAS SHOWING EMPTY. I STOPED AND SHOWED CAR TO MECHANIC FOR ANY LEACKAGE ETC. BUT THERE WAS NO LEAKAGE. THEN I REALIAZED THAT I WAS BADLY CHEATED BY PETROL PUMP FUELLING STAFF. BILL NUMBER IS 2675.
Laike

Oct 6, 2017

Cheating in fuel filling, and mix water with petrol

Petrol pump near bajaj hospital , beed by pass road aurangabad maharashtra, petrol pump cheating in fuel filling when told about that they told fill from another pump there is no petrol pump near if it.one day I fill petrol of 300 hundred rupees when I ho about 30 or 35 km my bike not go forward when I ck the tank diwas fill with petrol cum water i tried about 45 to 55 minute it would not started when gone to mechanic he told that your tank filled with water.plz sir look at this problem seriously
rahulbkale

Oct 6, 2017

cheating consumer

Resp sir
Your dealer PREM AUTO SERVICES.murbad road kalyan (w) 421301 is cheating consumer with some tricks with meter.i have filled rs 1000 petrol ie12.94 ltr but when checked for doubt it was 9 lits only...im lodgeing police complaint also
Hdesu

Sep 27, 2017

Lack of man power

Hi Sir
In Gollapudi indian oil petrol bunk man power low,
From last 6 months i used xtra premium petrol every time i waited minimum 5 min at bunk......every time they said lack of man power for xtra premium pump.....:(

With out man power, why these people maintaned morethan 6 pumps for petrol....
shahid7shah

Sep 23, 2017

mismanagement

RESPECTED SIR,
At srinagar kashmir there is a petrol pump by the name HAZRATBAL FILLING STATION address , habak , naseem bagh srinagar.
mobile number given on the cash memo is 9906638562
problem number
1 . they dont accept cards they only insist for cash. this is the major problem with this pump.

2nd thing is their petrol quality is compromising ,
3 . lack of man power, customer has to wait for long time because they have only two guys working for them
4 . rude language
5 . workers without uniform .
i want to ask you why dont indian oil company appoint a local person who keep checking their petrol pump .
srinagar is a big city they should appoint a person for this quality check and other complaints.and if you have a person already appointed for that then he is not doing his job.
ashish.sws

Sep 23, 2017

tatpar petrol pump

I was there just half an hour ago, i just tell operator to fill 100 rs petrol. and he feed 100 in machine, and he said to me please give money so i just take my purse from my pocket and suddenly he Drain out a petrol nozzle and set machine 00 i just what happening he said to me.. its over.. i fill 100 rs petrol on your bike. i was surprise why he make meter 00 while in just 10 to 15 second.. i was ask for complain book and he told me please come after some time so i will arrange the book.

Worst Services..
Kumar Ramamoorthy

Sep 22, 2017

Cheating

On 21.09.2019 i went to Sri Venkateswara Enterprises, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai - 600017 to fill petrol for Rs.1500 for my car. Since i had some earlier bad experiences with this particular dealer, i told the pump operator to put it on auto mode. When i was looking at the meter he suddenly switched to manual mode. When i questioned he denied having done so. This is not the first time had such an experience, earlier it happened two times. Considering the high fuel prices these kind of pilferation should be strongly dealt with, This particular agency deserves to be closed in the largest interest of public. This dealer in notrious.

Hope you will maintain 100% confidentiality.

R.M.Kumar
Raj_77

Sep 19, 2017

Cheating at Indian Oil Petrol Pump Near Gunjan Talkies

I was cheated on this petrol pump. Complete scam is happening here. The guy fills petrol of any arbitrary value even though i shouted 500 at him. I can clearly see that the amount of fuel filled was less than the meter. Please never go here.
Sgmbrother

Sep 18, 2017

Cheating

The indian oil petrol pump (A square wheel and fuel ,netaji subhas chowk,gurgaon) is delivering less fuel to customer .
From last three transaction i have noticed that they are giving less petrol also on complaining the staff argued saying what will u do go any where you want when i told them that i will made complain regarding this.and also they have install one separate machine for two wheeler and this problem hapen with this machine.
I request you to pls have a secret check and then take some strict steps
r_crossworld

Sep 18, 2017

cheating_in_filling_petrol

I had filled petrol of Rs. 200.
A petrol service boy named "Rakesh" does not set the count from "0".
A Rs. start from 3.
when I told him to set it to 0, he start abusing .
I called to indian oil complaint board, they told me there is no such petrol pump named as "Shreedhar Petroleum".
Shreedhar Petroleum
Khand bajar, Nr. Railway Station
Surat
Please do needful
himadriadhikary49

Sep 15, 2017

There is No toilet or Drinking water facilities

I visited the petrol pump and I observe there are no Toilet or drinking facilities for public... Not Only in One petrol pump.. it is very common thing in Asansol.. many petrol pumps does not provide us this facilities ..plzz do something Sir..
sk1983

Sep 14, 2017

shaheed deshraj filling station express way PP-Filling wrong oil and charging for preimum oil

Hi Indian Oli Team,

Please go and check this petrol pump. they are filling non premium oils in two wheels and charging premium oil price. There is no proof to identify this premium oil,since they do not allow normal petrol oil.
Ask them where to fill normal petrol in two wheel,they do not allow.

Management is very bad, two wheel has to wait for more than 30min to fill their bikes n all and only one person fill premiumn oil without asking and take payment himself too.Time taking and wrong charging.

Note:If you do not take action, i will escalate this to police and other matrix.
TAKE action on priority and if you can not take action, let me know. OR atlease change the name from 'shaheed....' put some other name.
sumitjasuja90

Sep 14, 2017

Issue in filling petrol and refuse to verify the fuel

Before 10 days I went to the Indian Oil Petrol Pump near sai mandir sector 61 Noida, I asked them to fill petrol of rs 210 (3 ltr) and when I checked my fuel machine on Activa it was not showing even 2.5 ltr. Then they took 140 rs and said that your activa's tank is full. that filled 5 ltr (even there is still space in tank) petrol. Today I went again and they filled my tanky in just 4.5 ltr. I asked them that how it can happen ? I asked them to verify the petrol they verified on only one machine and refuse to verify on another machine. I fought there but they said they are not going to verify other machine.

Adderss of petrol pump is : Indian Oil Petrol pump, Near Sai mandir (sector 61), Landmark near sector 71 red light.

Manager : Ankit Tiwari.

My contact number : 9780382013
althafrkabeer

Sep 13, 2017

No facilities provided

Indian oil fuel station situated in itagi Bijapur doesnt provide basic needs which has to be provided by them.they refuse to give their customers free air and behave rashly.
poongu 123

Sep 13, 2017

Price Rate Not Updated in pump

Dear Sir .,
I Am Filling Petrol on Ioc Bunk In Past 6 Months.,
Saravana Agencies,banglore Highways, Vedal,Kanchipuram
Last Three Days They Are Not Updating Daily Petrol Price in Pump 3.,
Last Updated price 73.48 They Are Selling Petrol in Same price in last three days.,
Please Take Action Related this complaint.,
R.Poongavanam.,
poongu2sugan@gmail.com
autoengg

Sep 9, 2017

Refusing to ckeck measurement

Today i told person to fill Rs 500/- diesel at dharwad karnataka in front of New bus stand , he started machine and triggered nozzle 4 to 5 time till that meter reached around Rs 80 to 90/-. i told him why are you pressing it again and again, stop filling fuel. then he called one person he was telling owner of that station.( i guess he was not owner) he started talking very rash. i told him to show me measurement in measuring jar but he refuse to check and told me for checking you have to pay for that.

I dont know then why you put big banner which is written CHECK FIRST AND FILL.
Userofindianoil

Sep 5, 2017

Cheating

Whenever I ask to fill petrol for ₹100 they fill petrol for ₹30 and act like they misunderstood. But it is a trick to save petrol and get extra money. This is cheating with public. There is no one who hear complaint and it's affecting goodwill of the company. I want u to take action against this otherwise I'll have to file a case against u in the consumer forum.
Petrol pump is situated in govind pura bhopal mp india
MAHADEVGHULESHWAR

Sep 4, 2017

unavailability of necessary services on petrol pump

SARVADNYA FILLING STATION LOCATED AT GANGAKHED ROAD, TARODA, DIST.PARBHANI. AT THIS PETROL PUMP THERE IS NO ANY NECESSARY SERVICES LIKE DRINKING WATER, TOILET, FREE AIR ETC. EVEN THERE IS NO COMPLAINT BOOK.

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...