Indian Railway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railway

Meenakshi Dhillon

May 28, 2019

Food quality

I m travelling by malwa express today on 28may 2019 from Mhow to Delhi .I had dinner.. After 1/2 an hour i got stomach pain.. And vomiting... The quality of food was very bad. Rotis are half burnt and is like made before a day... Unable to eat.. Full meal was worst. Ticket in 2 ac is 1850.. Either people should stop taking meals from indian railway.. Or else they need to improve meal quality. This is really shameful. While i complaining the who gave me meal, he mam what i can do. U give me hundred rather than 120..even i hv not ate 1/4 meal.If railway cant improve, Its better to stop giving meal rather than making some one suffer. Thanks
Plz take some action regarding quality check.
ninsojacob

May 16, 2019

Food

I am travel NZM TO THIRUVANTHAPURAM Rajadani express boarding date 14/05/2019 NZM to ERS
COATCH NO B6 SEAT no 63.

Food quality was very poor and quantity also down
Paneer and chicken gaveys are same

Food Food Food Food

Gajendra pandey

May 4, 2019

About food

मैं 20839 रांची राजधानी एक्सप्रेस का सीट नम्बर A1 45 का यात्री हुँ। पी एन आर 6208774672 है। मैं बोकारो स्टेशन से इस ट्रेन से यात्रा की शुरुआत किया हूँ । राजधानी एक्सप्रेस मे उप्लब्ध करायी जाने वाली खान पान की सामग्री जैसे वेलकम ड्रिंक, सूप, नास्ता आदि नही उप्लब्ध कराया गया। पुछ्ने पर बताया गया कि इस ट्रेन मे ये सब नही दिया जाता है। केवल रात का खाना मिलेगा। रात का खाना भी मानक के अनुरूप नहीं है ।
अनुरोध है की इसको संज्ञान मे लेते हुये आवस्यक कार्रवाई करने की कृपा की जाए । धन्यवाद
mshruthi

May 4, 2019

Indian railway

I'm getting Mobile and email otp but, when I'm entering it, it showing invalid
Zahir Abbas Naqvi

May 1, 2019

COMPLAINT AGAINST TDR REJECTION ON WRONG INFO UPDATE BY TTE

Complant against Wrong information updated by TTE
I filed TDR for transaction ID# 100000323385344 (PNR No 2460792745 )Train no 22420 Suhaildev express 04 hrs before, due train late more then 4 hrs, at 1748 hrs before departure time of train.

I Have not travelled in that train because I travelled by another train no 13430 anvt to malda town with PNR NO :-2841560653 and transaction no:-100001778817774
and now tell me how It is possible for one person to travel at two train at same time.

It is clearly fault from TTE on duty who wrongly mentioned that I travelled.

Please arrange refund of my money & do take action should be taken against such officials.

zahir abbas
cont no-9596990278

COMPLAINT AGAINST TDR REJECTION ON WRONG INFO UPDATE BY TTE

Rohit hansda

Apr 27, 2019

No or poor water supply in Railway Quarter Sealdah

We reside on quarter no 228/G Guard Colony Harshi Street Kolkata 700009 West Bengal near Sealdah Station its been over a month that we are getting very poor or no water supply in our quarter building no. 228 in guard colony, we have already informed the concerned department but no action has been taken to solve our problem.
Water is the basic necessity of human life and an elite organisation like Indian Railway is unable to provide this basic needs to its employee is a big shame.
Please look into the matter.Thanking You.
scjha

Apr 5, 2019

Unnecessary delay of a super fast train

I am traveling today 05/04/19 in 12398 (ac 3)Mahabodhi Express. Train started right time from NDLS and got delayed by 31 minutes at Kanpur. After that upto mirzapur got 4 hrs 30 min late.This train is standing at station for more than 2 hrs and other trains are going upward. It shows careless of management, railway staffs and controller. They are not giving value of time & passengers prolem. This cause loses of money, manpower & infrastructure. Must be punished who is responsible for this delay. It is responsibility of railway to run train in time and passengers should reach their destination in time, because they are paying for it.

Jan 31, 2019

Food service

My sarvesh travelling by rajdhani new delhi to ballia, have got a insufficient amount of food. They have not even asked anyone to serve more to anyone. Very poor service quality new delhi dibrugandh 20506.

Food service

shail89990

Jan 30, 2019

Misbehavior by Staff

Sir/Madam
I was travelling from Amritsar to New Delhi on 30Jan 2019.others journey details are
TRAIN NO 12014
Coach No C2
Seat No 45

I asked attended staff to serve News Paper he rudely replied that will serve when he will be freed. And he also misbehaving by saying sit on your sit and wait.He served the Newspaper exactly after 2 hours. So pls enquired and take action accordingly.

tarik1

Dec 30, 2018

Unfair charges for urinal

This is Malda Town station . It is really sad to see that even in the notice board it is clearly written urinal is free, still the railway people are collecting money for that and if someone is asking for the reason of taking money they behave rudely. I want to add one more line that station master knows it well. Please look into this problem. Passengers will be helpful. Thanks.
bhumijasingh

Dec 22, 2018

Flush not working

Train number 15030. Gorakhpur express.
The toilets are very dirty as the flush is not working. Please get it clean asap.
It's a long journey. The train has just started.
Talking about sleeper coach.
cssiva_84

Dec 11, 2018

Train Delayed more than 13 hours but TDR claim rejected

Dear Sir / Mam,

My name is Sivasubramanian. I had booked on Second AC class (II-tier) ticket on 02-Dec-2018 from Chennai Central (Mas) to Rayagada (RGDA) from IRCTC app with journey date as 03-Dec-2018 in Tatkal quota in 13352 / DHANBAD EXPRESS.

My PNR no. is 4252356246 with scheduled departure as 22:55 Hrs on 03-Dec-2018.

The train was late for more than 13hrs on that day i.e the train which is supposed to reach chennai central on 03-Dec-2018 at 22:55 hrs has reached chennai central on 04-Dec-2018 at 13:00 hours and no proper information on rail enquiry, when the train starts.

I filled the tdr from the irctc app with reason Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. For cancellation of ticket and leave the train.

And now I got the mail that my tdr has been has been repudiated by system.

This is really unfair for us that, when a train is delayed by more than 13 hours and I had not travelled then and after filling tdr why i am not eligible for the refund.

I hope you reply soon and please after reading all my case provide me the refund of Rs.2305/-

Your co-operation is solicited

Sivasubramanian

Mobile no: 9945435507
mitrasukanya

Nov 28, 2018

TTE's non-cooperation & finally misbehaviour

My parents, Mr. Sankar Prosad Mitra & Ms. Sadhana Mitra (one senior citizen & other is a patient) were travelling to ASN from LKO through Akaltakhat Express (12318), having PNR 2354182417 on 27.11.18 with their confirmed seat nos 9 & 17 (lower berths) of B1 coach; but their seats were priorly allotted to others by the TTE, and the responsible TTE hasn't come to them for verification of Tickets till next one & half hour of leaving the train from LKO. After searching two-three coaches, he was found when the clock is at around 11.50pm. That time also, TTE was so reluctant to listen about it and he didn't show any kind of cooperation till the end; over that he misbehaved, used slang languages to my parents and finally told to adjust one middle berth & the allotted seat no 9 (only one, second was desperately congested by other passenger in front of the TTE). Such kind of non-cooperation was not expected by the railway staff first of all; and because of his mis-conduction through the system, my parents were forcefully allowed to asleep whole night as they are unable to climb to the middle berth.
Please do necessary action at your end, so that the incident will be properly justified and shorted immediately.
Siddhant khatiwada

Nov 21, 2018

No service at all

So dirty toilet
We are paying double for third tier ac but where are the service as per our payment???
Air conditioner is not working
Its suffocating in train
S0UMEN

Oct 2, 2018

12260 Duronto Express

The train while reaching sealdah gets late by two hours in its every run. It's not acceptable and reliable to have a train charges
equal fare like Rajdhani express is operating this way.
Ravi S Pandey

Sep 26, 2018

Misbehavior by TTE

I boarded train no. 13351 from coimbatore to Ernakulam, coach no. A1 berth no. 32 on 26 Sep 2018. One used lunch /dinner plate was lying below the seat which was smelling badly. I informed approx approx 10 rail rail vendors to remove but they didn't. Finally I told one TTE, who was passing but he said that it is not his job and told me to inform TTE of AC coach. To my surprise the AC coach TTE was sitting beside my berth and listening all conversations from starting. After knowing this I got angry and suddenly around 4-5 TTE and other staff appeared and started shouting on me. They also threatened me that still you are safe because you are from Uttar Pradesh else we would have thrown you from running train. I was shocked by listening this being a defence person of India. Kindly look into this. A better and appropriate action would be highly appreciated.
Upinder Pal Singh

Jul 12, 2018

Dirty toilets

Toilets in AC II In A2 coach on train No 12232 Chandigarh Lucknow Express are very dirty from the starting station of Chandigarh.... the cleaning mechanism of flush is also not working properly ....
Sunilsingh.hr

Jun 15, 2018

AC not working need refund of my ticket plz let us know process

Dear concern Authority,

I am traveling from Delhi to Ara dated 14 June 2018 from train number 14056, it's has to reach Ara on 15th June 2018.
I am traveling In AC 2, seat number 44, PNR 2247544247.

We have been registered complaint at Mughal Sarai station

Plz help me to know the process to claim refund.

Might be you understand how pathetic is this journey in ac compartment without ac

Sunil Singh
8800196331
raniyabhas

Jun 10, 2018

IRCTC NOT REFUND MONEY

I FILED A TDR AGAINST PNR 4863278461 ON DTD 15/05/18, BECAUSE TRAIN WAS DELAY MORE THAN 10 HOURS.BUT
WHEN I CHECKED STATUS OF REFUND, ITS SHOWING THAT " AS PER CHART PASSENGER HAS TRAVELLED "
BUT ITS WRONG WE DIDN'T TRAVELED.
WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR REFUND??
Sunil Gupta

Jun 9, 2018

Cleaning

SIR, I am traveling in 12522 ernakulam Barauni exp on 08 Jun 18 PNR no 4345037283. Due to summer vacation train is over crowded. Cleaning part in this train is very bad. toilets are badly chock, small and dirty condition. Water is also not available in toilets. As we know good toilet is basic need during traveling and it is directly effect to hygiene of passengers. But in this train no any cleaning staff. And no any cleaning staff can at any train. It is very pathetic condition of our system.
Kindly improve it.
Shlok Noval

Jun 7, 2018

Cleanliness

Toilets and bathrooms are so dirty as much as a dumb area so it is reauest that you should clean the bathrooms whereever it is possible in this train. We are travelling in Sangamitra express whose no. Is 12296.
Kanth Kabadi

May 31, 2018

AC NOT WORKING

pnr 2603900105 from gkp to ypr ac was not working from the point of journey after complaining the tc gave us a receipt annexure 2 (182359) and told us v will b refunded for the same but when i try filing a tdr its not accepting

AC NOT WORKING

Sumit Singha

May 26, 2018

Late Train

I sumit singha traveling in newdelhi sealdah duronto ac express its schdule time from delhi on 25th may at 7.40pm but train started from delhi on 26th may at 2.00am.its daily practice kindly help your people.

Still we dont know when we reached deatination.
Its huge public harrasment ,my request to you kindly update proper time of this type of train or stop them otherwise people will harras continue.

Kindly check daily schedule of this type of train and help ua to being harras from this type of journey

Late Train

Hammad5

May 25, 2018

Refunding Amount of ticket cancellation

I had cancelled my waiting ticket of Farakka Express on 25th April 2018, which had been booked from Delhi (DLI) to Lucknow (LKO). But I did not receive refundable amount in my account till yet.
Kindly look into the matter & refund the amount.

Details are as mention below:-

Booking ID: jabirhammu
From Delhi (DLI) To: Lucknow (LKO)
Date of Journey: 26- Apr- 2018
Train Name & No: Farakka Exp, 13484
PNR NO.: 2245468998
Transaction ID: 100001243562122
nituapurb

May 22, 2018

TDR filed but not refunded

PNR No. 2709057630
Date of Journey : 08/03/2017
Class : 3A
Registration number : ############
Refund Status: Payment under process

Kindly request you to process the refund as early as possible

Nisith

TCS PF TRANSFER - Unsettled Provident fund
    Hello Team, I sent my PF withdraw forms to TCS trust on...
    DST-INSPIRE - login problems
    Sir i forgot my password and cannot reset it
    Home Load - Interest and EMI
    Hi, I have taken Home Loan A/c. 00000038317022094, Loan...
    Hathway - Worst CC Team executive aaproach
    I'm writing this mail to bring your notice,i'm...
    PAYTM3024646 - Consumer complaints and reviews about PAYTM3024646
    I had got a call from HDFC Customer care stating that they...
    office of the commiosner - echallen
    on 5th of july while going near to my place for filling...
    ICICI - improper deduction Rs. 600/- against Fastage toll charges
    I have using Fastag ICICI services for payment of Toll...
    IRCTC - MISUSE OF ATM CARD
    I am Mrs. Chamala Sachin Dhepe from Solapur (Maharashtra)...
    Vijay Tv - We want RADHAKRISHNAN
    Ne other serial telecast panu panama po.. Ana engaluku...
    Sis - Misbehave of security
    In Safdarjung hospital super speciality block the security...