Indian Railway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railway

chander bhan 3435

Jun 25, 2017

asking for money when my bike is reached at hawrah (Calcutta)

I was booked my bike bullet from bathinda to Agra in 13008 UA toofan express on 19 Jun . But the bike was not reached at Agra .
When I go to the Agra parcel office they asked it was not unloaded here it now the train is gone to hawarh .It takes time .
After 3 days I again goes to the parcel office the reply is same don't worry it wil come and they make complaint on 24 Jun17.
.On 25 Jun I got a call from hawraha Mr kuldeep jadav he demanded money rs500 for timely loding of my bike back to Agra I asked why I gave u money I have already paid it . He say if u want ur bike timely give me money I will load today otherwise it will take long time . His mb no is 9831356709 . His account no is
35153411789 in which he asked to deposit the money . I have call recording of that calls . Then I go to the again railway station I and reported the matter to dpty station manager Agra cantt , he asked go to parcel office then I go to parcel office he writes the mb no and asked me I will talk to hawarh cpso .He says it's matter off other states so I can't do anything however I will try of my best .Due to not got satisfied with parcel office I go to the station manager around 3pm .But the manger is not available label at that ..Then I feddoff and return to my unit

My mb no is _7307008004
My P A B no 906789
Name chander bhan
Bike name ._, bullet 350
tanmoy14das

Jun 19, 2017

delay

Sir we are returning kolkata from christian medical college hospital , vellore , Tamilnadu. we arnt getting any reservation any train by tatkal for last three days. at last we get a special train from chennai egmore to santragachhi which started run at 16:30 hrs on 18th june and expected arrival was 18:30 hrs today at santragachhi station. around 90%passenger of this train are patient of vellore. the train is now about 8hrs30 mints late. we are now a station whose name barang (between bhubaneswar and cuttack) since 17:00 hrs and dont know how much have to stay here.it is like a halt station havnt any stall for drinking water and any type of food. as this is a new special train it has no pantry car. so all passengers are hungry and thirsty. it is a poor service for the passenger who are mainly patient. when we get a minimum service from indian railways.
manish6014

Jun 18, 2017

Parcel not loaded, not delivered

I booked my bicycle as parcel from

Chennai Central (MAS) to Patna Junction (PNBE) on 07-06-2017.

My booking number 2004767730

It has not been loaded till now.

Parcel not loaded, not delivered

rky_09

Jun 17, 2017

TT has not come to check ticket

In train number 12628 karnataka express departing from delhi on 16th june 2017. The TT has not come to check tickets and hence the status of unconfirmed tickets being allotted seats later is not known.
PNR number 2232579481
krajashish

Jun 12, 2017

Fan is not working

Dear sir train no 12926 in coach no S-4, birth no -31 fan is not working . Please take a need full action
I'm going New Delhi to Vadodara
Ranjit Ranjan

Jun 1, 2017

Tdr filled in dec 2016 yet to get refund

I filed tdr on 05/12/2016 after getting cancelled of train name howrah jammutavi due to bad weather.i yet to receive tdr amount.plz tell how i will get that.
rajiv0904

May 26, 2017

TDR Filed on 4th Jan 2017 but No refund received

Due to excessive late running of Delhi- HWH I had Filed TDR for refund on 4th Jan 2017.
Details are- PNR-2805457073
TDR filed on 4th Jan 2017 at 14.56.11 Hrs due to 'Train late running more than three hrs and passengers not traveled.
Cancellation Id-100000136576951, E-ticket
Surprising NO refund has been processed by Railway when the trains were late for over 08 Hrs. iT IS NOW More than FIVE months than our hard earned money is with held by railway.
I request railway to arrange for refund immediately with interest.
Palak Athri 29

May 26, 2017

AC not working in 3rd tier AC in kerala samparkranti on 26-05-2017

I am travelling from chandigarh to kota in kerala samparkranti train no. 12218 in 3rd AC, Coach B1 birth 31 on 26-05-2017 but none of the AC is working.
I want my extra money to be refunded other I will take a serious action.

Yousr faithfully
Jhalak Athri
BHIMMETRO

May 25, 2017

Unfair by TTE

Respected sir / madam

My Railway ticket PNR no. is 2659280880 RAC S6 63,63,23 date 25/05/2017
Train no. 12324. TTE of this train has confirmed the waiting ticket waiting no37 by taking some money at aligarh location But when I request to him for confirm my RAC ticket RAC63 ,he simply denied and said for waiting. So sir I want to know that what is the process to confirm the waiting ticket and why not my RAC ticket become confirm? Where my RAC ticket could be convert in confirm ticket with rule?
BHIMMETRO

May 25, 2017

Unfair by TTE

Respected sir / madam

My Railway ticket PNR no. is 2659280880 RAC S6 63,63,23 date 25/05/2017
Train no. 12324. TTE of this train has confirmed the waiting ticket waiting no37 by taking some money at aligarh location But when I request to him for confirm my RAC ticket RAC63 ,he simply denied and said for waiting. So sir I want to know that what is the process to confirm the waiting ticket and why not my RAC ticket become confirm? Where my RAC ticket can be convert in confirm ticket with rule?
novlips

May 24, 2017

Poor coach

Very pathetic condition of coach .I feel it like a horse ride.Show some value for the money we are paying .The coach number S6 of train12683
Sanjukta roy

May 23, 2017

Dirty toilet in C4 coach

Toilet is in Very dirty condition in C4 couch which is now in a horrible situation. Please take necessary steps to clean up the toilets.
jm207

May 21, 2017

WL cancelled ticket yet charged cancellation fees

I had booked e-tickets which were waitlisted. Since these tickets were not confirmed it got auto cancelled . Even when the ticket was auto cancelled I was charged cancellation fees.
This is happening on waitlist ticket though it is mentioned on irctc site full refund on waitlist e-ticket.
I have dropped emails and feedback to irctc but no response .
Waiting for positive response.
rohitsinghrs223

May 20, 2017

Train late

Train no. 82304 jammu to howrah is a special train which ticket is high due to dynamic fare . The ticket will 3 to 4 times higher then any other train then also this train is 4 to 5 hrs late so please solve the problem because my ticket will confirm on next month in this train
an22ony

Apr 28, 2017

16231 TRAIN ALWAYS FULL

The train running from Mysore to Mayiladuthurai and vice versa is always full. The passengers travelling from Bangalore to Trichy are highly affected by this. It would be appreciated, if a train is introduced running between Bangalore to Trichy starting in the night time and reaching early morning. Also the trains are still taking the old route via erode, eventhough Namakkal route is made live. So kindly introduce a train taking a route of Bangalore - Salem - Namakkal - Trichy. which will start in the night from bangalore and reach trichy by morning and return night from trichy and reach bangalore in the morning
Amit.Bhatpara

Apr 25, 2017

INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND

This is to inform that I filed aTDR refund to Chief Commercial Manager, (Refunds), Northern Railway, Station Building, Varanasi through Speed Post ( No. EW770177193IN dated 10.01.2017) since the train (No. 12332) was cancelled on 30.12.2016. My ticket PNR No. was 2124051225 from BSB to HWH. The ticket deposit receipt no. is 133948 dated 29.12.2016. Hence I request the competent authority to kindly look into the matter & take action as soon as possible & inform me.
VRSHUKLA

Apr 17, 2017

train got canceled

I had booked a ticket from kota to allahabad date-15/04/2017 from kota pnbe exp and train got cancelled i have booked ticket before one month through IRCTC site beacuse of the cancellation of train my journey got destroy from that day i am searching for tickets i didnt get ticket from anywhere and i have to pay almost double to travel agent for the same journey and till date i have not got tickets

I request you to do needful if train is canceled pls board passengers to other train .

TRAIN NAME - KOTA PNBE EXP
PNR NO - 8157027593
zomby01

Apr 17, 2017

Train late

Train number 18202 from Nautanwa to Durg Express was late by 1 hour 42 minutes when I Shubham Rakesh boarded it on Varanasi Station and went on to delay by 7 hours till it reached Katni junction.This train always remain late by 3 to 7 hours and since INDIAN RAILWAY do not refund money to passengers if the train gets late during journey thus it seems really pathetic that how passengers are looted by Suresh Prabhu for making money.I want full refund of my money.My pnr is2430544268 doj is 16.04.2017.If not helped the I will go to consumer forum where irctc will have to pay more than what it cost me.
sanjitpani

Apr 16, 2017

Cattering service

Dear sir I am sanjit kuar pani going fron vizianagram to bangalore. Yesterday i ordered a veg meal. The service provided the meal and charged me Rs 120.00. On asking for showing the menu he ignored and took back the meal. I complained the same on the railway cattering tolfree no still no action was taken. Nither they provided the menu nor meal. On tomorrow morning when I again asked for menu the service boy mosbehave me . Sir this not a private org that any one can do any thing. Indian Rail is elite organization of govt of india but du to such service it may waste.
Sanjit pani
Pnr no. 6700370462
sonupatel

Apr 6, 2017

non delivery of parcel from jhansi to vasco da gama GOA

Non delivery of parcel (Royal enfield Electra 350cc blue color registration no: UP93AX3329) booked on 28.03.2017 from jhansi(JHS) to vasco da gama (VSG) with booking Id:2004300018 via Rajdhani parcel service of indian railway.I paid 4236/- for the same and continuously visiting the vasco da gama railway station twice a day as i have been told but i am not getting any updates.It has been more than a week.Please trace my parcel and let the delivery of parcel as soon as possible.

non delivery of parcel from jhansi to vasco da gama GOA

aditya4046

Apr 3, 2017

Bike not received booked through rail parcel

PRR NO - K488088
HERO HONDA SPLENDOR
sharadjyoti

Apr 2, 2017

Dirty coach

am traveling in 16312 kochuveli Bikaner express B2 coach pnr no ############-02 April 2017. My coach is very dirty. I have complaint online but it is told that this facility is not available in my train. Again I have complaint by SMS, complaint no 1704021615411 but nothing was done after 14 hrs of journey. Kindly do the needful.
rohit25ude

Mar 31, 2017

TDR filed no amount refunded till.

I have booked a ticket from ajmer to jamnagar.
Trian no.:- 19574/ JP-OKHA EXP
DOJ:-03-01-2017
PNR No.:-2707287485
on that day train was late by more then 3 hrs, so i filed TDR (Reference No.:-2707287485).
There is no point of contact in Indian Railway to share the concern and know the status of my refund. I was given one Telephone # 02267623586 railway department . Whenever i called this number - no one is answering. Money need to be refunded to my account by the railway department. It is more than 3 months now. Kindly help me out to get my money refunded. IRCTC Team saying that Railway Dept. has to make refund to me which is meaningful. But, We don't know to whom we have to contact or know the status of the refund.
KARUN KARAN

Mar 22, 2017

TDR REFUND HASSLE

Transaction ID: 100000700622128 Train No./Name: 12270/MAS DURONTO EXP PNR No 2226587844
Date of Journey: 17-Jan-2017 Date Of Boarding: 17-Jan-2017 Date of Booking: 03-Jan-2017
From: H NIZAMUDDIN (NZM) To: VIJAYAWADA JN (BZA) Boarding: H NIZAMUDDIN (NZM)
Resv Upto: VIJAYAWADA JN (BZA) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Ticket Amount:1225.0 Ticket Type:E-ticket
Passengers Details
Name Age Gender Status Coach ID Berth No/ WL No
KARUN KARAN 29 Male CNF S7 8
TDR Details
Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled.
TDR Filing Date: 17-Jan-2017 13:37:16 HRS TDR Status CR Registered Cancellation ID: 100000138999445
TDR Zone: SOUTHERN RAILWAY (SR) Registration No: ############

ISSUE :Train was late for more than 24 hours so i had filed tdr for same, however there was no option to chose late for more than 24 hours. ihad filed TDR on 17jan 2017 and till today i have not received my money. please look into it.

TDR REFUND HASSLE

tauka

Mar 16, 2017

Refunding Amount of ticket cancellation

My ticket cancellation amount has not credited in my bank account till yet while on my irctc account showing the following details.

Transaction ID is 100000730241887,
Cancellation ID /Refund ID is 100000148723578,
Refunded Amount is Rs. 155.0 to my bank account in Union Bank of India.

Please look into the matter.

M Faheem

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...