Indian Railway

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railway

prozoshekhar

Sep 3, 2018

Regarding unfair in seat distribution

I travelling in train no 14711 and my pnr no is: 2731735656
I confirm seat through online reservation service. And I faced issues to muchh crowded. I have no space to seat appropriately. Now question for Indian railways what is the meaning of service charges and what is the difference between reservation and general. Why I do reservation while faced problem in reservation same as general.
sharma khushboo

Jun 25, 2018

complaint against ticket checker

I am khushboo sharma .on 22nd june i was travelling along with my father and two younger brother and sister from moradabad to amritsar .our ticket was in waiting but on the spot our 3 ticket got canclelled but one was reserved .As my father was only the person who was handlling two daughter my brother is most younger than two sisters .We decided that we have only one seat and general train was full of lot of people so for the safety point of view we should go to the reserved quota After crossing saharnpur railway station a tc came to us my father diclose him whole matter he ask my father for money .Although there were lot of people who were travelling without any ticket .As we are followers of governtment rule though we were standing and our 1 seat was reserved my father pay planety .Ticket chacker from saharnpur take the money he allot us 4 seats when we went to our seat the people who were sitting there they disagree to vacant the seat when we call the ticket cheaker he talk to my father rudely and we were unable to get our seats for which we pay money .Now i am suffering from dipression because in front of my eyes my father got embaraced by ticket chacker for nothing and i was unable to take any action .I need justice if you can so please help me
Shivani2392

Aug 16, 2017

TT behave

I was travelling from ludhiana to new delhi through NDLS shtabdi express 12038(C-7,seat no 55), he came for checking the tickets. He came to me and asked for my ID proff.it takes 2-3 minutes to me to elicit my proof from purse and within seconds he began shouting at me in Front of all passengers. His behaviour was very disrespectful.
Jatinder01

Dec 2, 2016

After running train deyled 6:30 hrs

Train 12715 sachkhand expess , train 🚂 running at correct time, but no fog and other reasion like any engine problem , untill train stoped again and again on the way and its 6:30 to 7:00 hrs latte .

After running train deyled 6:30 hrs

From NDLS to JUC
Cls:1A
E1,1
E1,5
i forgot my grey and blue Hat at my seat no.1 in the train.
with the hope will get back,
please contact : 9855166014
Vishal Sharma.
Dhiraj Garg

Nov 23, 2015

train no.13007 is everyday late

train no 13007 (u abha toofan express ) is late daily from 5-6 hours from 2-3 month,passanger are disturbed in winter. please take some action

Feb 13, 2011

COMPLAINT AGAINST TICKET CHECKER

Dear Indian Railway,

This is Sagar Shanbal. Me and my friend were traveling from Vashi to Thane yesterday Morning. Instead of Ticket, we had purchased Coupons, unfortunately the Coupons punching machine were not working and the stamp was not provided in Vashi station. We complaint about that in Vashi Station however it was not taken care of in the mean while the train came and we were getting late so without any option we catch the train.
The ticket checker came in train at Airoli Station, we gave them the coupons and inform them that the machine were not working, however they ask us for bribe. We ignore for that, the ticket checkers then started showing bad behavior. When the train arrived at Thane Station, they then caught our collar and in a very bad way they take us to office and then they behaved in a badly manner, we tried to complaint that to the Station Master, however the Station was included with them and he shouted at us.

This is a request if anyone can take a action against them since they think they owe the railway and we are a beggar in front of them.

Jul 3, 2011

Drinking & Smoking on duty and misbehaviour

Myself is Varinder Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Bhaj R/o Railway Road, Sahnewal, Tehsil & Distt.- Ludhiana, according to daily routine i want to railway station after taking Dinner at 9.30 PM on dated 02.07.2011. When i reached Railway Station Sahnewal, Which is ahead a 100 M from my house. i Railway Police Officer (Name do't know) who drunk a lot, called me and said, what are you doing here, where is your gang. When i said what gang, and which gang, then he slapped me, and abused me many times. after that he and his friends, who are also in a Railway Police said give me 2000/- Rs. otherwise i will take a action against you and make a charge sheet. Dear Sir/Madam, they are full with Alcohol. are they charged me 1350/- Rs. and also taking my Cell Phone. dear sir/Madam is it right? they do't have any right to misbehaviour with a Student and a local public like this, so take a necessary action against them.

With thanks,

Varinder Kumar
M.No 99145-35552
Railway Road, Sahnewal,
Ludhiana, Punjab-141120

Nov 14, 2010

no proper challan management

4 months ago i m found guilty of the parking chllan on the patiala railway station . frst i thought wat kind of chlaan is this ,this is my frst time ever i found guilty in vehicle field. than from that day they r giving me dates which was going on week by week or month by month. last saturday i succesfully get my RC back. but at frst they tell me it is of only just 100 rs. then they told 500rs. and finally it is of 300rs. we are all abt 100 peoples. some of them got chlaan of the cycle , they hv toh submit there form for beering the chlan.
i m surprised at them . i m frustrated bcs frst they dnt give any notification of parking chlaan and then they r not responsible for that , some of the person RC r lost. they take the whole day for four or five times for beering the chlaan

Apr 25, 2010

COMPLAINT AGAINST TICKET CHECKER

Dear Sir My Name is Guru Parshad Chawla My Family Travling in AC Coach (3 AC) Dated 22-april-2010 Our Ticket no 89883656 / 89882220 / 89883659 Train No 2137 Punjab Mail From Agra Cantt To Ferozepur Cantt Mr P.R KAKAR Ticket Cheker came for checking ticket near Delhi he has drunked that time he has used to miss behave to me I request to you please take quick action against Mr PR KAKAR (FEROZEPUR DIVISION PUNJAB)
with regards