Indian Railway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railway

Velide

Dec 2, 2022

TDR Filed on 17 Nov 2022 and yet not refunded yet

I have booked a Ticket from kazipet to Dadar on 17th November 2022 ine Visakhapatnam LTT express 18519 with the confirmed Berth and boarding at kazipet.
However on 17th November 2022 the train has not arrived at kazipet station and got diverted from Vijayawada director to Secunderabad.
Since I could not bored the train I have raised a TDR on the same day. The TDR No.100000707119154. The copy of TDR Details is uploaded herewith.
Please repudiate the TDR at the earliest.

V V Narasimha Murthy

PNR No.6258217214, Train No-12296,
Class:II Sl, Coach No-S-3, Birth No: 65
incident date: Date:08-12-2016
TTE NAme : yadgiri

My father is currently travelling from PPTA to SBC along with two senior citizen, train details hasbeen mentioned above.
Upon complaining about coach cleaning and water bathroom seepage inside the coach with very bad smell the TTE not only Physically misbehaved but also harassed him (Slapped multiple times on his face ).
and also now threaten to lodge FIR against him.

Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis and I want the strict discipline action should be taken to the responsible T.T.E., those who harass and create nuisance for the passenger.

Narendra Kumar

Mar 14, 2011

Mentall Harashment

I am a frequest travelerrs from Sec band to Khazipet. My worst day in last 36 years is 12/03/2011. I take a monthly pass and travel weekly baisis from HydSeunderabad to Khazipet.

Unfortunately on 12/03/2011 i entered the Khazipet station a usual at 3-50 PM to take AP express which arives at around 4-45 PM. As I entered stepped on the platform No 3 i found that East Coast express was moving out of the platform. It ws late by 1 hr from its actual time. For a second I throught why to waste time if I can catch this train No. I entered the reservation compartment S6 as training already took it speed. Thought when train stops at Jangao I wll get down and move to general compartment.

A gentle man with blue blazaer(coat) white shirt and white pant entered the compart and asked the ticked to me only to me not to any one else in the compartment. I showed him my ticket. He told to pay Rs. 75/- I asked why should I pay when I am having ticket. He informed me that this a reservaton compartment and you are holding a general ticket.I explained him the entire story and told that I will get don as soom as train stops.

He told wo told you to travel in rail did indian raily informed to to travel through rail then why did you enter the rail ok entered the rail why did to entered the reservation compartment. I begged him sir it was an hurry and as train was already on its so and general compartment was very far i entered the compartment. He pushed me like if i am a criminal.In fromt of all passengers he pushed me again and again and insisted to get down. At that movement my mind was planning to jump out of the train and comit suciced for the treatment given by the TC.

I cam and stook at the door and waining for the train to stop, he can after some time near me and used abused language in telugu and told why are you statnding here I told you to get down naa.

SirMadam,

We are paying the charges fixed by you and this is the treatment we receive from you employees. I pay 70 Rs. from Hyd to Ramagundam and come by standing entire jurney. While APSRTC charges Rs.40 /- for deluxe bus by giving seat.Rs60/- luxury bus by providing seat facility and Rs.100/- for Super Luxary AC non stop from Hyd to Hanamkonda.APSRTC will not take the passengers more than its available seats.We have N number of buses for the said route. When so so many facilities are availabel we prefer to travel by train and this is the respect given by you employees. APSRTC provides personnel attention to each and every passenger driver comes and askes before leaving, is your luggage kept safely is any body coming ets.,

Every bus contains the mobile number of his manager,deputy general manager, depo manager and divisional mager to contact directly and complain for any thing. While railway is only earning money and not providing any support.

In addition to my context against TC I was not the only person who entered S^there were many others also around 75 members who entered the reservations compartment at that movement. Then why he has behaved like that with me only because I denied to pay amount without taking any receipt.I dont rember his name but he was aged around 52, 5feet 7inches tall, fat big belly guy.

Finally when train stopped at Jangao I stepped down from S^and entered the general compartment no 938542 and stood near seat no 90. I was observing that how many more people will be entering the reservation compartment at Jangao Aler and Bhongir.

And my observation was cool each every station thre were about 50 100 passengers entering the reservation compartment with general tick. My question is did this guy penalised all those passengers or took the seet boxes from them and filled his belly.

At las to conclude that even for the worst situation when there is not road transaport available like bus taxmi two wheeler or air facility and I have travel trough rail service I will prefer to wait till road or air facility resembles and do not prefer to travel by trail in my life.

Refards